Breaking the Rules Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, maybe one of these will help," Skye said with a smile as she gestured to the drink she'd got for him.

Steve took a deep gulp from the bottle.

"I can't believe you had to walk in on me..."

"Well I said sorry!" she laughed back at him.

"And right at the end too..." he mumbled as if talking to himself "I couldn't stop it...Ah... Coming out,"

Skye burst into laughter at this comment.

He looked at her and awkwardly raised his eyebrows "Well I guess I should be relieved you find it funny rather than being grossed out,"

"Ha ha ha, why would I find it gross? Everyone does it don't they!" she said starting to calm down from her laughter "Besides, you DO have an excuse,"

"Yeah... before Alice became pregnant, we had a fairly healthy sex life," he started "But I never did it before that! I think it's kind of getting out of hand now,"

The alcohol really was getting to him; he was surprised at his sudden honesty.

"Out of hand?"

"Yeah... It kind of becomes addictive strangely enough. I'm doing it way more than I really need to,"

"Like... How much?" she said inquisitively.

"Well, at LEAST once a day" he said.

"Oh that's not that bad! I probably do it about that often too!" she said trying to ease the embarrassment "Relax man, at least you're not going out and finding other women to do it for you!"

Truth be told, she was lying. She probably did it once, maybe twice a week but hey, she had never used visual stimulants such as porn!

"You serious?" he said now surprised at her own forwardness "I suppose I don't feel so bad now!"

"Well yeah, I don't leave home without my trusty 'backup boyfriend'," she giggled at him.

He raised his eyebrows, confusedly looking at her.

"My vibe," she said under her breath "Don't know how I coped without it!"

They both laughed, feeling at ease with each other again.

"Well I don't have any toys, but my tablet with some internet does just fine," he laughed back at her.

"Mmm, I noticed," she giggled "Lesbians huh?"

"Hey, what red blooded male doesn't like the idea of a bit of girl on girl action??" he said playfully.

The screen door from the house opened.

"Honey!" Alice shouted from the doorway "Can you get the barbie going? I'll bring the meat out in a sec,"

"Yeah sure babe, I'll clean it up," Steve yelled back at her as she went back inside.

He didn't have to go far as they had the BBQ on the deck poolside, so he rose out of the water and walked towards it to light the burners.

"Looks like I've excited you with this sex toy talk," Skye said quietly as she pointed at his board shorts.

Steve looked down to see a tent being formed in his swimmers.

"Ah shit," he said as he noticed. Apparently the cool water of the pool had temporarily shielded his ability to know his state of arousal, now noticing his dick was trying to work its way to a full blown erection "I suppose I thought the whole situation wasn't embarrassing enough for me..."

Skye laughed as he fired the cooker up and poured some beer over the hot plate, letting it sizzle and lift the grease off as he scraped it clean, readying it for another meal.

When he had finished, he looked down at his slowly deflating erection wondering how he would hide it from his wife.

Skye noticed his frustration "Relax man, I'll cover for you," she said with a wink as she exited the pool area and walked down to get the meat from Alice.

"Oh, you didn't have to do that! I was just about to bring it up myself," Alice said to her sister as she took the plate of uncooked food from the kitchen bench.

"All good sis, you can get the salad and what not ready. Steve and I have it all sorted up there!" she said before walking back up to the pool.

As she approached Steve he turned to see her enter the pool yard. Skye looked to his crotch and saw his nearly deflated cock twitch under his swimmer shorts.

"Down boy!" she said playfully under her breath.

He rolled his eyes in an attempt to hide his embarrassment and took the plate from her to start cooking up their dinner.

Once the meat was cooked, Steve had calmed down enough to re-join his wife at the outside table in the back yard of the house where everyone settled into a decent meal.

Steve and Skye polished off yet a few more drinks as the group talked about current and past events in life. Skye was in the middle of an anecdote from living at home when Alice piped in.

"Speaking of mum and dad, I need to go see them tomorrow. They've been dying for me to bring the little one around for another visit," said Alice.

Steve groaned in displeasure "Do we have to?"

He and her parents never got along well. No real reason for the dislike between them, some people just don't mix. Although Steve always suspected they simply didn't like him for taking their first daughter away from them so soon after school ended.

"Don't worry babe, I'm fine to go by myself. Unless you want to come with me?" she said as she looked at Skye.

"I'll pass on that one too sis. Someone needs to keep your husband company huh!"

"Sounds like a plan then!" said Alice "Shall we head inside for a quick movie before bed?"

It had become dark outside after all the chatting at the table after dinner.

"Sure, sounds good to me. I'll pick!" Skye said before scampering inside to sift through the DVD collection in the lounge room.

Much to Steve's protest, Skye picked a chick flick and inserted it into the player before everyone found a spot on the couch to sit down and watch the show.

It wasn't a long movie, good thing too seeing as they'd started it fairly late in the night. The credits had now begun flowing down the screen and everyone's eyes where rather heavy.

"Well I think that's enough for me! I'm off to bed," Alice exclaimed as she got up from the couch.

"Yeah I think I'm about ready for a nap myself. G'night everyone!" Skye said as she walked off to the spare room and closed the door.

Steve and Alice got ready for bed, taking a bit longer than Skye would take to get ready seeing as they had a baby to tend to first. By the time Steve had Alexandria settled into her bassinet, the two sisters where both well and truly sound asleep.

He slipped into the bed beside his wife and drifted off to sleep.

Around 3am Skye abruptly awoken from a rather sexy dream and found herself feeling rather hot and flustered. Still feeling groggy from the alcohol she had consumed earlier, she couldn't remember the exact details of her dream, only that it had now turned her on far too much to be able to drift back to sleep easily.

She looked to the bedside table where she had placed her handbag.

"Fuck... Why not," she murmured as she giggled quietly to herself whilst rummaging through her bag.

Eventually she found what she was looking for; A little cylindrical device around four inches long, hot pink in colour with a little switch at the base, her 'vibe'.

She lifted the blankets away from her body and after licking the toy to give it lubrication, moved it down towards her crotch.

Skye licked her lips, savouring the musky taste she'd left on it in one of her previous sessions. Although she has never admitted it to anyone, she was one of the rare girls who enjoyed the taste of her own juices.

Deciding to leave her clothes on, she pushed underneath her pyjama bottoms and after slipping her panties to the side for more access, gently started massaging the tool into her vagina. As she gathered some of her wetness from her entrance, she moved the toy back up and found her bulb before moving it in slow circles before working up the courage to flick the switch to the 'on' position.

It came to life, making a quiet humming noise. Realizing, it wasn't too loud in the quiet house, she continued to pleasure herself.

Her mind started to wander absently to when she caught Steve in the rather compromising position on the toilet. Thinking about the way his hand was moving up and down on his rock hard cock whilst he watched his tablet play out the porn video in front of him.

She remembered the way one of the girls on the screen started to play with the other girls asshole. The taboo though only served to turn her on even more as she pictured the lesbian scene her brother in law was masturbating to. She'd never thought herself to be into girls, but at this moment in her semi drunken state, it was working for her surprising as that was.

Meanwhile in the other bedroom, Steve too had awoken from a particularly raunchy dream. There was no way he'd be able to relieve himself considering his wife was sound asleep beside him, and the bathroom was directly next to the spare room Skye was currently in. The risk was just far too high.

Residing to the fact he would just have to wait it out, he decided to take the opportunity to quickly empty his bladder before attempting to get back to sleep.

He got out of bed and quietly exited the room, closing the door behind him before walking towards the bathroom. Just as he put his hand on the door knob to open it he stopped.

Steve could hear a faint buzzing, but couldn't think where it was coming from.

Instead of entering the bathroom, he held his breath in an attempt to bare down on the source of the strange noise.

He tip toed past the bathroom before realizing it seemed to be coming from the spare bedroom.

Suddenly Steve started to remember the conversation he'd had with Skye about her 'backup boyfriend' as he listened quietly from outside her room.

Now intrigued, he quietly put his hand on the doorknob to the room in front of him.

"Wait..." he thought to himself "What the fuck am I doing??"

He released his soft grip on the knob and turned to walk away but his feet stayed firmly planted to the ground as he thought to himself.

He remembered moving the bed into that room. It was a very small space, made even smaller by the fact that there was a floor to ceiling window on the wall adjacent to the door, meaning the only real way to put a bed in there was to put it against the wall next to the entrance.

The door opened inwards to the room on the side of the bed, so if he was to open it just a crack, he should be able to see her without her noticing, gathering of course she was facing the correct direction.

Still against his better judgement, he decided to take the risk and silently turned the nob to open the door barely an inch before peering in.

He was in luck, she was facing away from the door and was oblivious to the intrusion. What he saw was one hundred times better than anything he had ever seen on the internet!

Not that he could actually see any naked parts. He could however clearly see one of her hands buried underneath her pants moving vigorously under the material. Just the thought of watching a live show was enough to make him so hard it actually started to hurt!

By now Skye was alternating between stimulating her clitoris with the tip of the vibrator, and burying it deep into her pussy, trying her best to stifle any moans that came from her mouth with her free hand.

Her minds eye was switching back and forth between watching Steve pump himself on the toilet and the video he was watching.

Not wanting to think of herself as a lesbian, she decided to focus on the fact that they were performing some sort of ass play. It was both fascinating and alluring to her at the same time.

She'd had a previous boyfriend who wanted to try anal. He'd got as far as rubbing it which she had to admit felt kind of nice in a naughty kind of way, but when he tried to push a finger in, she drew the line, expecting it to hurt far too much.

Tonight however was a different story, the alcohol apparently having altered her perception towards the idea of experimenting with the other hole.

With her free hand she tried to reach around behind her towards her crack but couldn't quite get there. Eventually she decided it would probably be easier access if she was on all fours, just like the girl in the movie.

Steve continued to watch her, completely unaware of her intentions but wondering what she was trying to achieve with her other hand reaching around. Without warning her body spun around so she could plant both knees and hands on the bed resulting in her facing TOWARDS the door rather than away from it...

There was no time for Steve to close the door. Not even time for him to at least walk away from the doorway.

She noticed immediately and as their eyes locked they both froze.

No one said anything, not even a breath was drawn in whilst they both appeared to be paralysed.

Skye immediately felt exposed. Instinctively angry at the uninvited perverse man who had apparently decided it was ok to watch her in her moment of self-pleasuring.

Steve was just shocked. Completely ashamed by his actions, he didn't even feel like was him doing it, rather some sick entity that had taken over his body and forced his hand.

Then Skye's feelings switched from anger to something she didn't expect...

She felt butterflies.

She was nervous for some reason, perhaps even excited.

"Well, I guess I got to watch you..." she said quietly "Seems only fair I should return the favour..."

She closed her mouth abruptly. Skye couldn't believe what she had just said! She knew it was her that just talked, but it was if she had no control over what she said. As if somehow her subconscious had taken over her and she had become overwhelmed with animal desire, completely dismissing her moral self.

Suddenly Steve felt back in control of himself as he stepped back slightly "N-no... I can't!" He whispered alarmingly.

Skye reached forward and pulled the door more open revealing Steve in full, showing his cock standing to attention just peeking out the top of his boxers.

"Hey it's ok, Really!" she whispered at him "I mean you're clearly enjoying yourself!"

He looked down the hallway, expecting to see his wife standing there staring at him through angry disappointed eyes, instead he saw nothing. Just the empty darkness, only lit by the subtle moonlight streaming through the kitchen windows.

"I couldn't do that to Alice," he hissed "I love my wife!"

"Hey look, she IS my sister after all, I wouldn't want to hurt her any more than you do!" Skye said quietly, her voice now sounding horse "As long as we don't touch or anything, it's not really cheating is it?"

"Look," he said to her before pausing "Even if there WAS any truth in that, I can't imagine Alice would see it that way at all anyway,"

"Why don't you just stay at the doorway then?" she replied "If you hear her come out of the bedroom, you could just act as if you heard Alexandria crying or something,"

Again they stared at each other in silence as if completely unsure as to how to proceed.

"Fuck it, I'll start," Skye said with a grin before sliding both her pyjama bottoms and panties off in one go, leaving her naked from the waist down.

Steve watched as she sat back down on her bottom and faced him with her legs spread over the side of the bed letting her feet dangle over the edge. She reached for the pink vibrator which had fell out of her hand during all the confusion and was still happily humming away on the bed sheets, leaving a slight damp smear on the bed.

She resumed the movements she was doing previously by pushing the toy into her glistening pussy before moving it up to caress her clit, only this time with no clothes to cover and with an audience to watch her.

She looked up at Steve's eyes which had zeroed in on her masturbating then looked down towards his groin to see his dick still jutting out from the top of his pants.

"Aren't you going to take care of that?" she breathed as she stifled a quiet moan.

He didn't say a word as with his left hand he pulled down the waist of his boxers, freeing his manhood from its holster before reaching down with his right hand to begin stroking it.

No lubrication was needed, as there was a generous amount of pre-cum that had leaked from the tip, performing its part well.

As he watched the vibe disappear inside of Skye's pussy his mind begun to wander. It had all happened so fast, how did he get to standing in front of his sister in-law watching her fuck herself with an electric toy??

"Hey," Steve whispered as he jerked himself "What where you trying to do with your other hand before you caught me?"

Skye looked up at him, wondering if she should keep that part to herself.

"Well..." she begun "I saw what those girls where doing in that... ah... video you were watching..."

"I don't know what came over me to be honest," she continued "It just seemed so sexy. I wanted to try it to see if I liked it,"

"Hang on... How long where you watching me for??" said Steve, trying his best to keep quiet.

"Mmmmmm" Skye moaned "I might have been standing there for a little longer than I should have before YOU caught me..."

They both stared at each other, not stopping their movements on their private parts, but looking into each other's eyes once again rather than each other's genitals.

Steve then grinned cheekily, feeling as if he now had the upper hand.

"Oh you SO owe me!" he hissed.

Skye pouted sexily at him "And what would that entail?"

"I think you should finish what you started,"

Skye stared at him blankly "You mean..."

"I think you know what I mean," Steve whispered cheekily cutting her off mid-sentence.

After pausing momentarily, pondering what she should do in her head, Skye again twisted her body to plant her knees and hands on the bed in a doggy style position, not taking her eyes off his cock once as she positioned herself diagonally so she could point her ass up at him whilst still getting a good view herself.

She'd left the toy in her pussy which fell out in the process, bouncing off the bed nearly landing on the floor before Steve caught it, feeling the slipperiness of the tool while it vibrated in his hand.

He went to give it back to Skye.

"Just hold onto it for now, I want to try with my finger first," she said before pushing a finger into her folds, lathering it in her juices before moving it up behind herself to her crack.

At first she rubbed her little rosebud around the rim, just like her boyfriend had done a while ago. It felt nice as she massaged it round and round. She brought her hand to her mouth and spat in it before returning back to her ass and lathering the base in saliva.

Steve continued to pump himself as he watched Skye press her middle finger into her hole, letting it slide in about an inch before retracting it and starting again.

Her arm wasn't quite long enough to push in further than that but she was really enjoying herself as she breathed heavily whilst she slid her finger in and out.

"Does that feel as good as it looks?" Steve whispered as she watched her.

"It feels... Naughty" she giggled quietly "I only wish I could play with my clit while I did this,"

They continued to watch each other.

"Hey... You don't think you could do something for me could you?" Skye said as she looked at Steve.

"Mmm?"

"Do you think it would be ok... to use the vibrator?" she replied.

"What do you mean?"

Again they went silent.

"No don't worry, it's probably going too far," she said.

"No... what?" he persisted.

"Well... do you think it would be ok to..." she stammered "You think you could push the vibe into me while I play with myself from the other side?"

Steve opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. He looked to his hand which was still holding the vibrating toy then back to Skye.

"It wouldn't technically be touching," she started as she tried to justify her request "As long as you're careful it should be fine right?"

"Well... I guess," said Steve sounding more unsure than ever.

Skye removed her finger and reached it underneath her ready to fondle her pussy but didn't touch it, waiting for Steve to respond.