Breaking the Rules Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve moved the toy up to her puckered hole and gently pressed it in.

Skye shuddered "Oooohhh god... Maybe turn it off to begin with," she giggled.

Steve did as he was told and started to push again.

"I think it needs more spit," he said.

Skye just looked at him, wondering if he meant she needed to add it or if he wanted to do it himself.

He looked around as if attempting to recall the invisible rule book they had been drawing from for this very situation.

As if relatively satisfied he wouldn't be breaking any of these un-written laws, he leaned forward to hover over her tight little buttocks and gathered some saliva in his mouth before letting the spit drop out of his mouth, hitting squarely where he was aiming as it dribbled down her pussy lips and dripped the excess fluid onto the bed.

Then without even thinking, he took the vibrator into his mouth to lubricate it further. He could taste her love juices all over it, it was wrong... But oh so sexy!

After he was satisfied there would be no more abrasive dryness, he moved the cylinder back to her asshole and pushed it slowly inside. It was met with considerable resistance to begin with, only managing to get it in maybe half an inch. He then watched as she expelled the air she was holding in her lungs, in turn relaxing her muscles allowing the toy past her sphincter and letting it easily side the rest of the way in.

"UUUuuhhmm..." Skye breathed "Just leave it there and let me get used to it,"

He continued his strokes on his cock, starting to get faster now. As Skye watched him pleasure himself, she now moved her own hand up to her pussy and started gently rubbing her clit as she let herself adjust to the pressure from behind.

Steve released the toy and let it slide about half way out before pushing it back in again. After trying this a few times, he could see she was really enjoying the new feeling as she wiggled her ass towards him with each movement.

Skye moved her hand up to her pussy and started rubbing her clit again as Steve pumped her from the other end.

"Does that feel anywhere near as good as it looks??" Steve whispered.

Skye's breaths where coming in shallow pants now "Let's just say... I won't last long... At this rate," she said between breaths.

Without asking, Steve flicked the button on the end of the toy back to the 'on' position and it came back to life inside of her.

The arm which was holding the top of her body up immediately collapsed underneath her, her head landing on the bed whilst pushing her bottom further into the air. Her head was still facing him but her eyes where closed and her mouth was open in a silent moan as she held her breath and the muscles in her entire body seemed to had tensed up all at the same time.

Even the toy inside of her ass had been gripped by her anal muscles and neither wanted to move in OR out of her at this point as the vibrations sent her into overdrive.

Slowly as Skye adjusted to this new found sensation, her body started to relax yet again as she resumed her rubbing on her pussy and expelled the air from her open mouth, letting herself enjoy the feelings that where pulsing through her.

She slid two fingers into her other hole with ease from the generous amount of liquid that seemed to be flowing freely from her pussy at this point and opened her eyes to look at Steve again.

"I'm... Uuuhhh... I'm..." she struggled to say as she continued to try keep the noise down "Ohhh... Fuck... I'm gonna cum Steve!"

Steve continued to pump himself as he pushed the toy as far into her as it could go, still careful not to have any skin to skin contact between them as he did so.

It sent her over the edge as she convulsed and twisted her head around to muffle any noises she couldn't hold from coming out of her mouth into the pillow. Her legs flung together as she pumped her pussy with her fingers and fell onto the bed in a foetal position as her body strained in climax.

Steve could feel the familiar sensation of cum brewing in his nether regions as he looked around franticly for something to catch the inevitable stream of sperm that would soon come out of his dick.

Skye had started to come down from her orgasm and now opened her eyes just enough to see him looking around with a panicked look on his face. She slid herself towards him and hung her head off the side of the bed, not quite having the strength to hold herself up just yet.

"Just use my mouth," she said, still breathing heavily. "It's ok, I wont touch it with my hands. Just guide it in," she said trying to sound more soothing this time.

He continued to look around with even more desperation this time, although not once did he slow his movements. Torn between what felt like one of the most amazing build up to an orgasm he'd ever felt before and not wanting to break any rules, he went to spin on his feet to aim at the floor when he felt a hand on his hip.

He looked down to see his sister in law looking up at him with her head still hanging over the edge. Both of her arms had reached out and where now pulling his hips towards him.

He hadn't noticed till now, but her nightie top had ridden down on her and was up around her armpits, giving him a clear view of her gorgeous breasts. He couldn't wait any longer.

Throwing caution to the wind, he pointed his cock towards her mouth and placed the head just inside of her. She responded by closing her lips around it forming a seal as what felt like galleons of his seed came spewing out of him.

The majority of it managed to shoot directly down her throat as some of it started to fill her mouth. She lapped it up eagerly as he came but when Steve became slightly unsteady on his feet, his dick managed to break free of the seal around her lips, letting just the tiniest two little streams escape the tip, flying onto her bare breasts and dribbling down her chest.

Then there was a noise from down the hall.

Steve recognised it as his bedroom door opening.

Quickly he jammed his still rock hard cock which was still shooting the rest of his cum straight into his boxers and hurried out of her room to the nursery where Alexandria was still fast asleep.

"Steve?" Alice muttered down the hall, not wanting to wake her sister who was currently cleaning off her husband's sperm from her breasts.

"Yeah honey?" Steve said quietly from the doorway of the nursery.

"Did Alexandria wake up?"

"Yeah, she's just about back to sleep now,"

"You need a hand?" she asked.

"No need babe," He smiled at her in the darkness "You go back to bed now, I'll just use the loo quickly and be back in with you in a few mins,"

"Ok no worries," she said as she disappeared back into her room.

Steve quickly checked if all the commotion had woken their baby then went into the bathroom to clean the mess he had made in his pants.

Before he went back to bed he poked his head into the spare room.

She was back in bed with the blankets on and twisted her head to look at him. They just looked at each other and smiled awkwardly.

"Night," she whispered.

"Night," he replied before closing the door silently and making his way back to his room.

He gently kissed his wife's forehead before lying down in the bed beside her and attempting to drift off to sleep.

To be continued...