Breaking the Slut - Story Time

Story Info
Diana's story about her daughter has a ring of truth to it..
3.6k words
4.51
162k
84

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,228 Followers

My wife, Diana, does something very unusual that drives me so crazy. It started just after we were married. She doesn't do it very often, maybe once every couple of months. It's a strange, almost twisted thing, but it drives us both wild with lust.

Last night was one of those nights. Her daughter Crissy had gone out to do who knows what with who knows who. Diana and I stayed home, had some drinks, and when it got late we were planning to make love. Diana disappeared into the bedroom for a short time to change into something. I turned down the lights and sat down on the couch, waiting for my sexy wife to re-appear.

When I saw her come through the door, I knew immediately what was ahead of us. She only dresses like that when she wants to play her little game with me. It's not ever the same outfit, but they all have one thing in common... they all belong to her sluttly little teenage daughter – my step-daughter - Crissy.

This time though, instead of wearing one of Crissy's tiny dresses or much-too-short skirts, she came out wearing only a tiny little night shirt that fit Diana way too tight because of her large tits. The top was white with a cartoon kitten on it. While the nightshirt was supposed to look cute and innocent, with her tits fully visible through the thin material it made my wife look more like a jailbait slut. Besides that little top, the only other thing she wore was a pair of striped socks that went past her knees and two white ribbons holding her hair up in ponytails. Crissy had worn those knee high socks a few times with some short little skirt when she really wanted to slut herself up. They also had a look normally associated with an innocent little schoolgirl, but with her ass and pussy left completely uncovered, Diana looked more like a tempting tart who needed a good fuck.

After she had given me a minute to take in all the sights she was offering, the game began. Diana walked over towards me, then stopped when she was across the coffee table from me.

Her shaved pussy was fully visible in front of me and her tits were almost ripping their way out of that sexy little top. Diana reached up and started twisting a finger in her hair as she looked at me a moment, then looked down. Her Crissy impersonation was very good. Crissy twisted her hair that same, seductive way.

Without looking up at first, Diana started to talk. "Did you hear what happened to me at school last week, Daddy?" she said quietly. She looked up after she said that, only for a moment, then back down again. She looked shy and nervous.

"No," I said to her. "I didn't hear anything. Did you get into some kind of trouble?"

Diana – or should I say Crissy? - paused for a moment, still twirling her hair, then went on. "Yes... kind of..." She looked up at me again and said quickly, "But, it wasn't my fault!"

She bit her bottom lip in a nervous way. It made me think that maybe she would rather be softly sinking her teeth into something else. She now put her hands behind her back, and looked down, standing in front of me quietly. Her tits stuck out nicely in this pose she had assumed.

"Are you going to tell me about it? Are you going to tell me what happened?" I asked her. I was playing along with her little game.

Diana took a moment before looking up at me and nodding her head. "Yes," she said. "I'll tell you." She started twisting her hair again, looking for all the world as if she were nervous to go on. Finally, she did. "Like I said, though, it wasn't my fault. I didn't know that it was against the rules to go to school with no underwear."

I was sitting there in only my boxer shorts and my cock had already started stiffening as I had looked over the hot little slut that stood in front of me. But when she said that, it grew much harder, much faster. Seeing her without panties in front of me made it easy to believe that she might have gone to school like that. A hot young girl walking around school in a short skirt with no panties... sounded like trouble to me.

Diana looked down at my cock that had pushed its way out of my shorts and was now standing straight up. When I saw her look that way, I took it in my hand and slowly pumped it. I knew she'd like to see that. I knew she like to watch me get myself nice and hard. "Go on," I said to her. "Tell me the rest."

"Well, I was there late and walking down the hall when I dropped my books. It was right in front of the principal's office," she said. As she spoke, she kind of acted out her story pretending to drop some books. "So, I bent over to pick them up."

Diana was now facing away from and she bent over at the waist and pretended to pick things up off of the floor. In this position, her pussy was completely exposed and open to my view. She looked so good in those knee high socks bent over like that.

She stayed in that position as she went on, looking back at me as she did although she wasn't looking in my eyes. Her gaze was focused on my hard cock. "I didn't realize that my skirt had rode up too high and didn't hear Principal Rogers come up behind me. That's why I didn't realize that he was looking at... well, you know..."

I was really into her story already, and stroked my cock as I listened. "No, I don't know. What was he looking at?" I wanted to hear it from her.

Diana straightened her knees out more and stuck out her ass a little further. She ran a hand back between her legs and then up towards her pussy. "This," she said at first as she put her hand onto her pussy. Then, she said it plainly. "He could see my pussy."

"I can see how that might have happened," I said in agreement as I watched her start to slowly rub herself. "I can definitely see that." In my mind, I imagined the principal standing behind her, watching her quietly so that she wouldn't know he was there. He would have wanted to see her like that for as long as he could.

"Well, as I was picking up the books some papers slipped out and scattered all over the floor," she went on. Once again, she acted it out pretending to scatter papers around on the floor.

"So, I got down on my hands and knees, like this," she said and as she was talking she got down onto all fours in front of me, still facing away so that her pussy stayed right in my view. "I was busy picking them all up and wasn't paying attention at all to the fact that my skirt had slid up even higher," she said.

Diana leaned her face closer to the floor as if she were collecting her things together. That made her ass stick up nice and high. She was in a position where she was just begging to get fucked. I wasn't sure if her story was done, and was about to get up and go take advantage of her when she started to tell me more. Instead, I stayed where I was, still stroking my hard cock as I watched and listened.

"I guess that's when Principal Rogers finally said something to me. He wanted to know what I was doing down there on my hands and knees with my bare ass on display for everyone to see."

Diana spread her legs a little wider as she talked and her fingers started working her pussy a little faster. She looked back at me again, still focused only on my hard cock.

"So what happened?" I asked her. "Did you get a detention?"

Diana thought about that for a second. "Detention?" she repeated softly then shook her head. "No, Daddy. Principal Rogers wasn't going to let me off that easy." Then, almost as an afterthought, she added, "He's very strict, you know."

Now her hand slid off of her pussy as she went on with her story. Instead, she slid it around behind her and onto her upturned ass. She squeezed her ass and spread herself open as she talked. "He made me go into his office and then he locked the door. I knew I was in big trouble." She paused a moment. "I knew what he was going to do to me."

"What was it, baby? What did he do?" I asked her softly, dying to hear more of her story.

Diana slid her face even lower, eventually resting her head sideways on the floor. That allowed her slide both hands behind her to pleasure herself. She spread herself open with one and rubbed her wet pussy with the other.

"Daddy, that's when Principal Rogers pushed me down onto my knees in front of him. He pulled his cock out and told me to suck it or I'd be in even bigger trouble."

Crissy – or was it my wife, I was now getting a little confused as the images played in my head - down on her knees, being ordered to suck some man's cock. It was a very erotic picture she was painting for me.

"Did you do it, sweetheart? Did you do what he told you to do?"

Crissy (I decided to forget that it was really my wife down there in front of me ready to get fucked, she wanted to play my step-daughter tonight so that's who she was going to be) first moaned a little as she fingered herself. "Oooh, yes Daddy. I did. I had to do it! He's the principal! Besides, he took my head in his hands and forced me to do it."

"He pushed his cock into my mouth and I sucked on it, just like he told me to do. I sucked on it until it was really, really hard!" She looked back once again at me and said, "Just like your cock is now, Daddy! Big and hard, just like yours!"

Crissy now got up and crawled over to where I was sitting. She got up on her knees, then pulled her stretchy top down until her tits popped out. She looked so hot like that, on her knees in front of me with her tits hanging out lewdly.

She took my cock in her mouth and sucked, bobbing her head up and down to take as much of me into her mouth as she could. After a minute, she stopped just long enough to look up at me. As she did, she licked under the sensitive tip of my cock slowly, then said to me softly. "I think I made him feel good. Does it feel good to you, Daddy?"

I hadn't really touched her until then, but now I took her ponytails in my hands and pushed her back down onto my rock hard cock. "Oh yes, baby. You make me feel very good when you suck on me like that." I took control of her for a minute, making her head bob faster and pushing myself in a little deeper. I imagined that Principal Rogers had probably done it just the same way. It felt so good that I almost came right then.

Crissy sensed that I was reaching that point and pulled herself away. She stayed in front of me for a moment panting, staring at my hard cock. Then, she stood up and leaned forward until her hands were on the back of the couch on either side of my head. In this position above me, it left her big tits hanging down right in my face. Naturally, I reached up and squeezed them until her nipples were nice and hard. I leaned forward and opened my mouth, licking and sucking her nipples into my mouth.

"Yes, Daddy. Principal Rogers did that, too. He made me show him my tits and he played with them, just like you're doing. He made my nipples so hard, just like they are now!"

I kept sucking and squeezing for a long time, until suddenly she stood up. Her hair was getting messier and her face was flushed. The look in her eyes was one of wildness.

Crissy backed up slowly, a little unsteady. She crawled onto her hands and knees onto the coffee table, her body now sideways to me so that I could see her nice tits hanging down and her ass sticking nicely up in the air. She looked so sexy with her tits hanging out over the top of the tiny shirt and her legs still clad in those striped socks.

"Do you know what he did to me next, Daddy?" she asked breathlessly. "Do you know how Principal Rogers punishes girls who behave like me?"

I shook my head, at the same time standing up and moving behind her. "No, baby. What did he do to you?"

Almost without warning, she reached behind herself and slapped her ass hard. Then again. Her voice suddenly got very hard... angry. "He pushed me over his desk and gave me a very hard spanking, Daddy. He told me I had been a very bad girl and that this is was what happened to girls like me." She spanked herself again. "He said that I was going to get just what I deserved."

Crissy looked back again at me now. She spread her legs open wider as she did, making sure that her pussy was nice and open for me. "Daddy, is that what you think happens to girls like me? Is that what you think, too?" She moved her head lower then and made her ass stick out even more.

"SMACK!" The force behind the spanking I had just delivered onto her sexy ass was a little more than I had expected, but Crissy had really gotten me worked up. She definitely needed to be taught a lesson and I was going to give it.

She squealed. It had also taken her by surprise. "Daddy! Ow! Please, not so hard!"

"Quiet!" I growled at her, then landed several more hard slaps to her ass. "You need to learn what happens to sluts like you." After her ass was nice and red, I slid my fingers inside that nice wet pussy of hers. I was not gentle as I finger fucked her from behind. Why should I be gentle to a dirty whore like her? With my free hand, I also landed several more spankings onto her ass.

"Oh Jesus, Daddy!" she groaned as I worked her pussy. "Yes, that's just what he did to me, too! Just like that! That's what he did just before he fucked me!"

Those words rang out and it stopped everything. It was very quiet, except for our heavy breathing. After a few moments, I broke the silence. "What did you say?" I asked her. "What did he do?"

Crissy was panting now and it was clear that she wanted it very badly. "He fucked me, Daddy. Right there in his office, bent over his desk. Principal Rogers fucked your little girls pussy..." she paused just a moment before going on, "... he fucked my pussy really hard."

I moved behind her slowly and grabbed her by the hips. I wasted no time pushing myself inside her. Her pussy was as wet as could be, but she's so tight that I still had to push a little harder to get myself inside. I stayed that way, just for a few seconds then started to slowly fuck her. "Like this? Is that what he did? Did he fuck you like this?"

Crissy got back up onto her hands and pushed herself back against me with each thrust. She wanted to feel me inside of her as deep as possible. As we fucked, she urged me to do it harder. "No, Daddy. Not like that. He did it harder. You know what I mean." Now she looked back over her shoulder at me again. "Like a slut, Daddy. He fucked me hard and fast the way sluts get fucked!"

It was kind of weird, but suddenly I thought that it was real. That she had really been fucked by her principal. This made me a little angry, especially since she made it sound like he had fucked her in a way that I didn't. I needed to teach her that no one fucks her like I do. I'm the one that fucks her the hardest.

"Oh, you mean more like this!" I exclaimed as I started pounding into her as hard as I could. I reached forward and took her arms, pulling them back so that I could pound into her as hard as possible. With each stroke, I pulled on her arms and forced her pussy down onto my cock as it slammed into her. "Is that the way you like to get fucked! Is that the way dirty sluts like it!" Her tits flopped around as I pounded into her.

"YES!" she cried out. Then, her voice turned into more of a groan. She sounded hoarse, like she was barely able to even speak. "Yes, Daddy. Just like that. That's the way he did it! He fucked me like just like that Daddy! He fucked me... "

Now her voice turned into more of a squeal. More like she was losing control, almost ready to come. "OH GOD, YES!... until... SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!...he fucked me.... oh YES! DO IT! He fucked me until I came... Just like... OH YES, DON'T STOP! DO IT! Just like NOW!!!!!!!"

As I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock and begin gushing fluid, that was all it took to send me over the edge as well. A deep, animal-like passion crashed over me. Without even thinking, I reached around her and with both hands took her by her throat, choking her and pulling her back one last time onto my cock. I buried myself as deep as I could and began spurting a huge load of cum deep inside of her. "FUUUCCCCKKK!" I groaned as I felt the cum start to erupt from my balls. It felt like I had not shot a load in weeks and I pumped stream after stream deep inside her pussy.

She was trying to moan, but my grip around her throat was tight and all that really came out was a strangled groan of pleasure. I kept her like that for at least a minute as my cock kept pulsing inside of her. Finally, I released her and she fell forward again onto her hands and knees.

"Oh, FUCK!" she cried out then groaned loudly. She rocked herself slowly back and forth, pushing herself onto me a few more times, wanting to feel the whole length of my cock stroking inside of her as her own orgasm gradually subsided.

After a little longer, she slid forward and off of me. I was the one who groaned now, still wanting to feel her pussy wrapped around my cock. She turned around and faced me, then stood up and put her arms around my neck. My own arms fell around her waist and onto her ass as her nice tits pressed into my chest.

She looked up at me and then a smile came over her face. "Crissy's such a slut, isn't she!" I realized that my wife had suddenly returned. She stood up on her tiptoes and kissed me, biting my lip a little before pulling back away. "I'm glad that you are here to help teach her a lesson," she went on.

"It was my pleasure," I said to her with a smile of my own.

Then, another look came across her face, but this one was different. This one was hard to understand at first, but I quickly realized that it was the look of a girl caught doing something she shouldn't have been doing. "That's what Principal Rogers told me, too," she said with a gleam in her eye. "That's what he told me after I stopped by today to talk to him about Crissy... after he helped me pick up the books that I dropped in the hallway..."

As what she was saying slowly sunk into me, Diana slid down once again onto her knees in front of me. Her face was once again level with my still hard cock. She looked up, and said quietly, "That's what he told me right after he got done fucking me."

A flush of anger ran through me. "That little slut!" I thought. Then, almost as a subconcious reaction to what she had said, I reached down and once again took her by the ponytails.

This time, though, I pulled on them much harder as I shoved my cock back into her mouth. This time, my cock didn't stop when it reached the back of her throat. This time, this slut was going to take all of me. This time, it was my wife that needed to be taught a lesson.


watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,228 Followers