Breaking Through

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim ignored her and continued to kiss Marc. Lisa began demanding an explanation, yelling and cussing at both of them. Finally the kiss ended and Kim fixed an angry glare on Lisa.

"I'm doing what we've talked about several times; bringing another person, most likely a guy, into our fun. If I remember right, you agreed that it would be someone of MY choosing, who may or may not want to fuck you, but would be here to see what a obedient, horny slut you are, to help me humiliate you like you wanted.

"Dammit, Kim, please, not Marc, not him!"

"Yes, him. And as you've embarrassed me by your rank disobedience, by disrespecting your Mistress and your brother with your outburst, I think there's no need for you to say anything until you've learned your lesson."

Kim swirled her finger over the tip of Marc's cock, collecting a bit of the precum gathered there. She stuck the finger in her mouth and sucked it with obvious pleasure. "Mmmm, that's tasty. I'll be sure to get some more of that later, but first, if you'll excuse me, Marc, I have to attend to a disobedient cunt of a slave."

She slide off Marc's lap, went to the nightstand and produced a ball gag. She came back, grabbed Lisa by the hair, forced her head back, then jammed the gag into her mouth.

"And don't think I didn't notice that you didn't kneel properly either. Now spread your legs!"

Lisa gave Kim an angry, defiant look and shook her head. Kim sighed, then went and leaned into Marc. Whispering in his ear, she said, "Lisa is putting up more resistance than I expected. Just play along and I promise it will turn out they way we planned. Okay, sweetie? But for now, I'll need the chair."

Marc turned to look at Kim. He put his hands on either side of her head and forced her lips to his, shoving his tongue into her mouth. Kim, surprised by his action, resisted for a split second, then melted into the kiss with an ardor that she did expect, but found herself enjoying more than she'd imagined. He wrapped one hand in her hair and pulled he head back with firm gentleness, breaking their kiss and exposing her throat. With his other hand he cupped a breast and squeezed.

Nibbling his way down her neck, past the collarbone and onto the swell of her other breast, he ended by sucking her hard nipple between his teeth and bite down softly. Kim moaned loudly and shuddered with jolts of electricity that ripped through her. Marc released her and stood up.

"Far be it for me to interfere with the punishment of a, say, what is Lisa? A disobedient slut or a disobedient slave?"

Kim grinned wickedly and laughed. "All of the above, but I'll fix that!"

Kim turned to Lisa, whose glare of rage turned to fear as the Asian girl dragged her to her feet roughly by her hair. Kim forced the girl behind the chair and pushed her forward, so Lisa was bent over the back of the chair with her face in the seat. The chairback was high enough that the tips of her toes barely touched the floor.

"Marc, would you be so kind as to hold my slut in place while I get some things? Just keep hold of her hair and don't let her smother."

Marc took hold of his sister and pulled her head up. Lisa continued to struggle and wiggle free of her tormentors, her cries muffled by the ball gag.

Kim rummaged in her closet and returned with a set of ankle cuffs, a piece of metal about a yard long with eye loops at either end, a paddle and a riding crop. With deft movements, she attached the cuffs to Lisa's ankles, then the metal bar to the cuffs, spreading Lisa's legs apart. Next, she secured the cuffs to the chair legs, binding Lisa in place. Afterwards, she removed the waist harness, the butt plug and the vibrator and switched it off.

"You were both disobedient and disrespectful to your mistress and my invited guest. Your punishment will be ten strokes of the paddle on your ass for your disobedience. For your disrespect, the punishment will be five strokes on you pussy with the crop. And as your disrespect was to both me and your brother, it will be five strokes each, ten in total."

She looked at Marc and said, "Marc, courtesy would suggest that you administer your part of the punishment. But unless you've had sufficient practice to do this safely, it would be better if I did it."

"Sure, go ahead. It's not like I've done this before."

"No, I didn't think you had. But one needs to start somewhere. Why don't we do it like this; you give her ten spanks with your hand and I'll take care of the rest?"

"Sounds good."

"Okay. Make sure you keep your palm flat and your fingers together. Usually I make her count the strokes. But since the poor dear has something in her mouth, I'll count off for her. Whenever you're ready, Marc."

Kim knelt down in front of the chair and lifted Lisa's head. She stroked her cheek softly

and said, "You've been mean to your brother for years, now you're going to get a little of your comeuppance. I hope Marc enjoys this as much as I'm going to enjoy watching."

SMACK! The first blow landed. Lisa's eyes went wide with pain and teared up. Her scream was muffled by the gag.

"That's one." Kim smiled. "Marc, do try and wait a second or two between each swat. Change up the timing and where you strike. The anticipation of the next blow is as much a part of the punishment as the actual spanking."

Marc took Kim's advise and continued the punishment with Kim counting off the blows. She noticed that as he spanked his sister, Marc's cock seemed to swell and become harder. She also noticed that Lisa was pushing back just a little each time his hand made contact on her ass.

Once the tenth blow landed Kim said, "Marc! You're a natural. Maybe you would like to give her my ten also, or is your hand too sore?"

"Oh, Kim, I've been dying to to see Lisa spanked for years. If my hand was a bloody stump right now I'd still say 'yes'!"

"Be my guest, then."

SMACK!

"Eleven."

Marc finished the spanking, his eyes fever bright and his cock throbbing visibly. Kim saw that Lisa's face was covered in arousal. Kim leaned in close to her slave. "You liked that, didn't you, having your pretty ass spanked by your brother? I'll bet your pussy is soaking,' she whispered into her ear. Lisa, flushed from her treatment, blushed crimson, then nodded slightly.

Kim stood up and hugged Marc. "You did great for your first time, lover boy." She ran her fingers lightly over Lisa's reddened ass cheeks. "You spread it around nice and even, her ass is a prefect shade of red and there isn't even finger marks which means you landed each stroke perfectly." Kim ran a fingertip down along Lisa's slit and found it wet. She pushed the finger into her pussy. Lisa moaned as it entered. She'd been right, the girl was dripping with arousal.

Kim removed her finger, brought it to her mouth and sucked it clean of Lisa's juices. She wrapped her arms around Marc and pulled him into a deep kiss. His arms went around her as he returned her attention. The hand he'd used for the spanking made contact with her skin and felt hot enough to burn. She caught his hand and turned it over. Marc's palm was nearly the same color as Lisa's ass. Kim kissed it gently and pressed his palm onto her breast, soaking up its heat.

"I'll teach you how to handle the paddle safely so you won't have to do that to yourself again. It must hurt quite a bit."

"It does, but not as much as her ass, I'll bet!"

Kim laughed and gave him another kiss. She reached down and squeezed his cock. "I need to finish punishing this cunt. As soon as I'm done taking care of her, I'll take care of you, really good care."

Give me a hand?"

"Sure, what do you need?"

"I need to have this monster inside me," she giggled, giving his cock another squeeze. "But for now, if you would keep the count, please?"

"No problem."

She picked up the riding crop and flicked her wrist a few times. The noise of the crop slicing through the air, followed by the snap of the leather fob at its end caused Lisa to shudder visibly. As she moved to take her position behind the bound girl, Kim ran the end of the crop over Lisa's body, interspersed with an occasional flick in the air. She took her time and traced different lines down her side, around the outer swell of her breast, along her spine, each line broken by a SWOOSH-SNAP, just above the skin. Kim ended her build up on the inside of Lisa's legs and thighs. She went from one side to the other slowly, but would pause each time she passed Lisa's crotch to gently run the fob over her exposed and vulnerable labia.

SWISH-SMACK!

A sudden flick set the end of the crop directly on Lisa's labia. Lisa's shriek of pain was loud enough to fill the room even through the gag.

"One. Damn, that sounded awful."

"It is and it's supposed to be, Marc. If a punishment is given effectively, it won't need to be used except rarely. Disobedience is bad enough, but it can happen occasionally. Disrespect can never be tolerated. The punishments for disrespect are naturally far more severe and far more painful for that reason. Do you understand?"

"Yeah," Marc nodded, "yeah, I get it. Please, continue."

SWISH-SMACK!

"Two."

It was the longest ten count of Marc's life. By the end, he actually felt sorry for Lisa. She had stopped shrieking around 'seven', but eyes were red and her face was covered in the tears that streamed down freely.

Kim set the crop down, got on her knees, and began to kiss and lick the spots she had abused so cruelly just moments before. Lisa's eyes soon dried and glazed over with arousal as the expression of pain that had clouded her face was replaced with ecstasy. A low guttural moan issued from her throat and her body began to shake.

Kim continued to lick Lisa's pussy while she unfastened the ankle cuffs. Once Lisa's legs were free, Kim stood, dragging the tips of her engorged nipples over the back of Lisa's thighs. She unbound the restraints at Lisa's elbows, but left the wrists restraints as they were, and helped her stand.

"Now then," Kim purred in Lisa's ear as she ran her fingers lightly over the blonde's breasts, pressing her own into Lisa's back, "let's try this one more time. Are you going to be a good, obedient slut?"

Lisa nodded her head in acquiescence.

"Good girl. Marc, would you have a seat? I think Lisa has something she'd like to say to you. Oops, I suppose it will be easier for her to say anything if she doesn't have her mouth full."

Marc relaxed in the chair while Kim removed the gag, tossing on the bed, and unfastened the wrist cuffs from each other. As soon as she was done, Kim slide back into Marc's lap as she had before; crosswise, with her long legs extending over one side of the chair, one arm draped around his shoulders, her free hand squeezing and jacking his hard shaft.

"Go ahead, Lisa."

"Yes, Mistress."

Lisa walked gingerly around to the front of the chair, facing the couple. She knelt, slowly, gracefully, until she was in what was, apparently, 'the proper position'. Her knees were spread wide and her feet together. Lisa's labia were red, swollen and glistening with arousal. Her spine was straight and her hands were clasped behind her, causing her back to arch upward slightly, making her large breasts jut out and her nipples point up. Though her chin was held high, she kept her eyes cast down demurely.

"Mistress, would you allow your slut to speak to your guest?"

"Yes, if you have something worth saying."

"Marc, for years I've been a mean nasty bitch to you. I don't know why and I have no excuse. I'm sorry I've treated you so badly. Please forgive me." Lisa kept her tone flat and emotionless as she made the apology demanded of her.

Kim stopped kissing Marc's neck. "Well, Marc, do you accept her apology?"

He sighed. "Considering that this is the first time she's ever even tried to apologize, I think it only polite to take it at face value. Apology accepted."

"Personally, I thought it left something to be desired, but if you're okay with it... Besides, right now I think there's something more pressing to deal with," Kim giggled again, as she gave his shaft another good squeeze. "Marc, you feel like you're ready to pop. Before you watch me give Lisa a good hard fucking, how would you like me to suck that fat cock of yours?"

"You think I'm gonna say 'no'? Best offer I've had in weeks!"

Kim moved so she was straddling his lap. She kissed him deeply on the mouth and they dueled with their tongues for a while. She began to slide off his lap, kissing her way down his body as she sank to the floor. He found his cock in the valley of her cleavage and felt her breasts pressed against his thighs.

Now his cock was level with her face and she rubbed it lightly over the soft smooth skin of her cheeks, first one, then the other. She kissed it then flicked her tongue out, barely touching the veined shaft. Kim worked her way down to the base, then up until she could lap at the sticky precum which had coated the head.

With her lips pursed together, she slowly engulfed his cock, letting its girth push her lips open. Kim massaged his shaft with her tongue as she took more of him in until it filled her mouth. She gagged slightly as his head hit the top of her throat, then pulled back until only the mushroomed head was left inside. Kim repeated her actions, bobbing her head with agonizing slowness while she jacked the bottom two thirds of his shaft with delicate hands.

Marc groaned with pleasure at her ministration. He glanced up and saw Lisa, still kneeling before him. She was flushed, lips parted slightly, breathing fast and shallow, hard nipples engorged and extended. Her pelvis seemed to jerk and undulate of its own accord. He'd never seen her this way, full of lust, a slave to desire. Her mouth worked silently. He realized she was opening and closing it in time with Kim's bobbing head, as if, as if she was the one sucking his cock.

That thought created and image of her, his sister, the one who had tormented him for years, on her knees sucking his cock, making him cum and swallowing his load, and doing it willingly, with total abandon. That image tore through his mind and sent him over the edge.

He exploded in Kim's mouth, taking her by surprise. She worked to swallow his essence, but it was too much. Dribbles of his cum leaked from the corners of her mouth and trickled down her face. As his spurs slowed she began to suck him harder and finally extracted the last of his load.

Kim pulled her head off him with a small 'pop'. She smiled and opened her mouth, revealing she hadn't swallowed the last of it. With a wicked look in her eyes, she closed her mouth, turned around and crawled to Lisa.

The kiss she gave the girl was deep and sensuous. Lisa's eyes widened in surprise, then closed in bliss as she accepted the gift of her Mistress. Kim pressed her hand into Lisa's crotch and the girl began pushing against it, fucking herself on her Mistress's fingers. Kim broke the kiss, but Lisa leaned forward and licked her face clean with obvious delight.

Kim pushed a hand in between Lisa's opened legs and found her dripping wet. As Lisa began to hump herself on Kim's hand, Kim cooed into Lisa's ear, "Jeezus, your pussy is soaking wet. I hope you're ready for a good hard fucking. I'm going to bend you over then pound tasty little pussy and then that tight little ass while Marc watches. I want him to see what kind of a slut you are. And you are going to enjoy ever second of it, aren't you?"

"Oh, yessss, Mistress. Please fuck my pussy until I cum."

"No, slut, I'm going to fuck you until your brother says you can cum," Kim purred softly, so only Lisa could hear. "And while I'm fucking you, I want you to imagine that its Marc's big cock inside you."

Lisa's eyes went wide. She whispered a barely audible "Oh God," and began shaking violently as her orgasm ripped through her.

"You came without permission! Bad girl! Bad slut!"

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I lost control when..."

Kim growled into Lisa's ear, "When you imagined being fucked by your brother's big dick?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Kim stood, leaving the still shivering Lisa kneeling in front of Marc. Their conversation between the two girls had been in low whispers, inaudible to him.

Kim said to Marc, "Lisa disobeyed again. I told her that she was not to cum until you gave her permission. Her punishment is a spanking, five swats. Would you be a dear and give them to her while I get myself ready?"

Marc nodded his assent and started to stand.

"No, don't get up. She'll get herself in position so you can spank her without inconveniencing yourself. Oh, and Lisa? From now on you will address Marc as 'Sir'."

"Yes, Mistress."

Marc sat back in the chair. Lisa got on her hands and knees and began to crawl to him. She slithered up his body, eyes burning with heat, making as much contact between their bodies as she could. Now she was laying across his lap, her ass in the air his rapidly stiffening cock poking into her belly.

"I'm ready for my punishment, Sir, at your pleasure."

SMACK!

"AGGGHHHH! One, Sir. May I please have another?"

Marc delivered the assigned punishment, Lisa moaning with a mixture of pleasure and pain as he did. She could feel his cock become rock hard under her as it took place.

The last blow landed on her reddened ass cheeks,. Lisa finished the count and lay across his lap breathing hard, writhing.

"Please, Sir," she finally managed to whisper, "Please, may I cum?"

All at once, Marc became acutely aware that it was his sister, lying naked, on his lap. His naked lap. And him sporting a huge boner which was digging into the soft smooth skin of her stomach.

"Get. Off. Of. Me," he replied tersely, through gritted teeth.

Lisa scrambled from his lap, a shocked look on her face. Kim, who had absented herself, returned wearing a large, purple strap-on. She surveyed the scene.

"What's going on?"

Lisa scrambled into her kneeling position. "Sir has finished correcting my disobedience, Mistress, and commanded me to get off his lap."

Kim glanced at Marc, who wore a tight, unreadable expression. He met her eyes. "Yeah, like she said, I gave her the spanking and told her to get off of me."

The body language and faces of the siblings told her that something had just passed between the two. She decided she would let it pass for now and talk to Lisa later, in private.

Kim stepped up to the kneeling girl and pushed the strap-on to her lips. Lisa opened her mouth began to suck it. Kim started to fuck her face. She grabbed Lisa's hair and pulled her forward, forcing the length of it down her throat. Her pelvis touched Lisa's lips before she withdrew and then pushed it all the way in again.

After a few minutes of this, Kim pulled back. "Bend over, slut; I think you're ready for a good fucking."

Lisa hurried to comply. She stayed on her knees, but leaned forward until she could rest her weight on her forearms, the tips of her breasts just touching the carpet. Kim got on her knees behind her, lined up the strap-on, and buried it in Lisa's pussy with one motion.

Lisa's back arched and she moaned with pleasure as she was penetrated. Kim began to fuck her with long hard stokes. One hand came down, grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. Her eyes were glazed with lust and unfocused, riding the waves of pleasure flowing through her.

"Oh FUCK YES! Ahhhhh! Thank you, ooooooh, Mistress! Pound my pussy! Oh GOD, I love it. I love being your slut! Fuck me! Fuck your slut!"

Marc watched the two. As before, he was transfixed. His self loathing at being turned on by his sister increased as his cock became harder. He wanted to leave, but his limbs were as numb as his mind, which kept flashing visions of him behind his sister, fucking her so hard she was whimpering and moaning her desire. "Make me cum, Marc. Please, I want to cum. Let me cum for you," vision-Lisa kept pleading.