Breaking Up

Story Info
He had to prove his ex-girlfriend no longer controlled him.
5.1k words
3.48
52.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers

Many thanks to Jenna for first editing and improving this story.

Special thanks to night_fall for showing me so many ways to make it much better.

The German version of this story is posted in German Literotica as Abbrechen by Egon Hoppe.

*

I saw her across the room and looked away immediately. She was staring at me.

She was still a knockout. And she still dressed like a slut.

After we split, I dated some nice girls. None of the relationships worked out, but I'm still friends with all of them. Not Jezebel.

The party wasn't a real five-year high school reunion. It was only for those who never left town or, like me, had returned after graduating from college.

A dozen classmates organized the evening. Our graduating class was large, and the hotel ballroom was packed with people talking and dancing to the music that was popular when we were in high school.

My single guy friends and I were checking out the women. I knew Jezebel might be among them because she was back, too. I had spotted her around town a few times, but hid before she noticed me.

"Hi Tommy."

I jumped when Jezebel's voice came from the area of my right elbow.

"How have you been?" she asked.

"Fine. How have you been?"

"Terrific. You look great. You don't have to be afraid of me, Tommy. I won't bite."

"So there is something you won't do?"

I tried to make it a joke, but my voice betrayed me.

"Are you still angry?"

She sounded sincere, but I was sure she was toying with me.

"Only when I think about you," I said.

"I've changed a lot."

"It doesn't look like it."

"Oh, this? It's a costume. I came dressed as the tramp I used to be. But I don't wear stuff like this anymore."

"I wouldn't know."

"Yes you would. I've seen you a few times looking at me before you disappeared."

"How observant of you."

"Are you still the sweet, naïve boy who falls for evil bitches?"

"If you're asking if I'm still stupid enough to fall for someone like you, I hope not."

She ignored my answer.

"I'd like to see you upstairs later. Even though I don't drink like I used to, I rented a room just in case I have a little too much. My girlfriends will be there. I'm sure you remember them."

"I do. That's why I won't be at your party."

"At least think about it. I brought along a couple of things to attach to my bed. It could be like old times."

She laughed as she observed me trying not to react to her words.

"Don't take me seriously," she said. "I told you I've changed, and if you come up, I'll prove it."

"No way, Jezebel. As you've noticed, you still inspire a lot of emotions in me. But trust isn't one of them."

"I'm sorry about that, but the night is young, and there's plenty of time to reconsider. See you later."

She whirled around and walked away.

I tried to keep a poker face as I watched her butt swaying. She was wearing something that molded itself to her body but didn't constrict her movement. Instead, it amplified every bounce, flounce and jiggle.

Around me, jaws were dropping. She was definitely the hottest girl in the room. It looked like she was reveling in the attention she was receiving. The same old Jezebel.

**************************

She and I had both turned eighteen the summer before our senior year. It wasn't until the following spring that we had started dating and having great sex -- at least she told me it was also great for her. The hardest thing for me was to keep focused on the scholarship I was aiming for. I wanted to spend every minute of my life in bed with her.

My friends had warned me about getting mixed up with her, but I didn't listen. They said no boy interested her for long. Previous boyfriends all thought things were going great until she surprised them. When she got tired of them, she moved on quickly because the one thing she never did was cheat.

There was a rumor that when she broke up with a guy, she liked to embarrass and humiliate him. I never heard any details because none of her former boyfriends would ever say what happened.

When she stopped being nice to me, I figured I was about to be dumped. She was still great in bed, and sometimes she would apologize for being mean, so I, foolishly, stuck with her.

One thing I loved about her was she was like a professor of sex education. She told me that she learned a lot from the Internet. But when I looked at porn, I never saw most of the things that she wanted to do.

I liked the adventure of keeping up with her. When we tried something new and Jezebel really liked it, she turned into a sex-crazed animal -- which always drove me wild, too.

One night, I went over to her house and she told me that her family had gone to her younger brother's band competition and would be gone all weekend. She wanted to try something new she had been checking out."

"It's called restraint," she said.

"What does that mean?"

"It means you're tied up, so I can do what I want to you."

"I don't think I'd like that."

"I'm only going to tie up your arms."

"I don't know."

"Come on, Tommy. You like the things I find on the Internet. Give it a try."

"Only if you promise to untie me whenever I ask you to."

She didn't answer right away. It looked like she was thinking hard about her answer.

"Okay," she finally said. "Here's what I promise. The second I hear you ask me to release you from the restraints, I will untie you."

"Fine, but I don't like this."

"Let's go to my parents' bedroom. They've got a huge bed."

She took me by the hand and led me up the stairs. After closing the blinds, she turned on all the lights and began taking off her clothes. She motioned for me to do the same.

I slowly followed her lead while staring at her. The combination of her hot body and her obvious excitement made me hard by the time I was naked. She grabbed my dick and pumped it a few times while giggling.

"Lie down on your back," she said. "These are the restraints."

They were made of cloth and Velcro strips. She fastened them to my wrists tightly, but they didn't hurt. Each restraint was attached to a long strap.

"You're going to be in the Viennese Oyster position," she said. "I thought of you as soon as I saw it because you are on the gymnastics team. Most guys can't do it, but you have the flexibility. So put your arms straight down your body."

I put my arms down on each side, but she moved my hands to my dick and wrapped them around it. She laughed at the sight of me holding my hard dick and then took the strap attached to my left hand and draped it down the bed between my legs. She did the same with the other strap, and the long straps were now lying parallel on the bed reaching almost to the bottom of it.

"Now lift up both legs and bring them straight back. I'll guide them for you. Good, keep them coming back until your feet are behind your head. Can you cross your feet back there and lock them?"

I followed her instructions as she watched and nodded in approval. Then she took my right hand off my cock and pulled it down over my right thigh, which was in the air being pulled back toward my head. She placed my hand so it was holding my right thigh. She did the same with my left hand and left thigh.

Then she disappeared. I looked for her and saw the two belts attached to my wrists being pulled over the sides of the bed. She was under the bed.

I heard a click and then I saw her quickly crawl out and grab something from a chair next to the bed, move to my head and start pushing something big and rubbery at my mouth.

I closed my mouth tightly and tried to move my head away, but my legs locked behind it prevented me from moving it much. I tried to move my legs apart, but my hands holding my thighs prevented me. I tried to move my hands, but couldn't. By connecting the belts attached to my wrists under the bed, she kept my hands from releasing my legs.

"This is called a ball gag," said Jezebel as she pushed it at my mouth. "You're resisting, but I read about how to take care of that."

She kept pushing with one hand while she took the thumb and index finger of her other hand and began pinching my nose. With my mouth closed and my nostrils blocked, I couldn't breathe, and eventually I had to open my mouth. When I did, she pushed the ball in as I gasped for air. She released my nose and quickly wound the strap connected to the ball around my head, closed the clasp and tightened it.

I breathed through a small hole in the gag. There was a metal device in the hole that made a sound when I breathed. It was a musical note like from a harmonica. Jezebel watched me breathing and listened to my music for a moment. She laughed and spoke.

"I snapped the hand restraints together quickly under the bed in order to get the ball gag in. But now I'm going to make some adjustments. One second."

She ducked under the bed again, and I felt a pulling. She was making the belts tighter, forcing my hands to pull my legs back more and spread them wider apart.

I felt my butt cheeks pulled open and a breeze on my asshole. I looked up and saw Jezebel's mouth just above it. She was blowing on it. She lifted her head, looked at me and laughed again.

I struggled for a moment, but it was useless. She had me trussed up and completely helpless. I lay there disgusted with myself as much as I was angry with her. This was what I had been warned about. She was dumping me, and this was the humiliation. I heard the doorbell ring.

"Stay right there," Jezebel said and laughed as she left. She returned a few minutes later with her entourage. All five of them dressed and acted like Jezebel. I knew one of them from my honors math class.

When they saw me, they screamed in delight and began talking a mile a minute. They wanted to know how Jezebel got me in that position, and why I didn't object.

"I promised him that if he asked me to release him, I would, but I don't hear him saying anything. Do you?" She pointed to the gag and laughed.

They had a million questions. What was she going to do now? Could they take photos? Wasn't she afraid of what I would do when I got free?

"Okay, girls," she finally announced in a loud voice. "You're here because you're my best friends, and I wanted to share my greatest achievement with you. You know I like to give my boyfriends a goodbye gift when we break up. Tommy's gift is one he's going to remember for the rest of his life, and so will we.

"I've seen pictures of girls in this position online, but I thought it might work for boys, too. The idea is to make the girl totally open and vulnerable for whatever the guy wants to do to her. Her pussy is sticking out and wide open, and so is her ass.

"I've got some ideas already, and I'm sure you will think of some more. Let's write them all down and decide on the best ones. Tommy can anticipate the fun while we work on our list."

I heard nothing but giggling once they had retreated to the far end of the room. When I turned my head, I saw them gathered around Jezebel, who was writing on a pad and occasionally looking at me. When they returned, all of them were so excited that they could barely contain themselves.

"I'm teaching my friends a class in male sexual response tonight," she announced. "First, I'm going to show them how to tap into his seminal instincts until he reverts to a primitive animal who will do anything to release his semen. Once he totally degrades himself, he'll explode like dynamite.

"You know what I'm talking about because you've enjoyed it when I've teased you into powerful orgasms. Tonight, we're just adding some humiliation to spice things up.

"Part of the fun will be watching your frustration as you try to keep from cooperating and then realize you can't stop yourself from turning into a perv. That's why I'm telling you everything before we start.

"First, we're going to lift your legs further back. When your body is positioned for what we want, I'll plug the hole in the gag and one of the girls will squeeze your nose again.

"When you are close to passing out, we'll pull the gag off. As you open your mouth to gasp for air, we'll push your cock into your mouth. We'll pull your legs back further to keep it from falling out.

"Then I'm going to lick your balls the way I do that drives you crazy. That will turn your cock into a monster like always. While I do that, the girls will take turns dipping a finger into some lube, sticking it in your ass and slowly massaging your prostate with it.

"That never fails. You are going to be desperate to come, but we won't let you until you start sucking your cock. That's right. You are going to give yourself a blowjob.

"Right now, you are saying to yourself, no way, but I know you will, because my tongue and the girls' fingers are going to get you to the edge over and over again, and we'll stop just before you come.

"Remember how I made you beg for it one time? You loved it. This time, all you have to do is start sucking your cock. When you do, one of the girls will grab your ass and help you fuck your mouth while you're sucking. Meanwhile, my tongue will be caressing your balls and another girl's finger will be fucking your ass.

"Your come is going to shoot into your mouth like a cannon. It will shoot out your nose while you're trying to swallow it to keep from choking."

She laughed.

"The girls are probably wondering how I can describe that feeling so accurately."

The girls broke into fits of laughter. For a while, none of them or Jezebel could speak because as they looked at each other, they kept making themselves giggle and laugh. A couple of them said they were about to pee from laughing and ran off to the bathroom. When they finally got control of themselves, Jezebel began talking again.

"Part two will explore your other side. We're going to take turns putting things into your ass. I've brought along some different size dildos, and most of them vibrate, so we'll get you hard again.

"The bigger dildos will open you up for the girls to stick their fingers in. I'm going to ride your cock while they make love to your ass with their fingers

"I watched a bunch of videos on the Internet, and each of us is going to try to work one of her hands all the way into your asshole. It's called fisting. I don't know if we'll succeed, but we'll use lots of lube. We'll be extra careful because we don't want to hurt you. It's just for humiliation.

"Then you get to eat each of us out until we come. I know that won't take long. And finally, you're going to eat out our asses. None of us have ever experienced that, but the girls on the Internet seem to like it. I don't think you can get more disgusting than that."

I heard the girls making fake gagging sounds as she spoke, but my nausea was real.

"Then we'll clean you up and call it a night. In case I forget, I want to tell you right now that you've been the best boyfriend I've ever had, and I really appreciate you not saying anything to spoil our party."

*****************

As Jezebel walked away, the humiliation of that night was vivid in my mind. I felt my face turning red, and I was feeling a little dizzy as I walked out of the room and down the hall into the hotel lobby. I walked through the revolving door and halfway down the block.

I stopped and breathed in the cold night air for a few minutes. Then I regained my composure and returned to the party.

What helped calm me down was thinking about what had happened after that night. Jezebel had moved on to another sucker, but her girlfriends had begun acting strangely. One by one, they had sought me out and apologized for what they had done.

They didn't stop there. First, they hinted that they were available, and it progressed from there until they practically threw themselves at me. I was still too shaken up by Jezebel to respond to their come-ons, but I finally got the courage to ask one of them why she and her friends were so interested in me

She admitted that they had wondered the same thing and talked about it together.

"We've all had sex with boyfriends," she said. "Sometimes it's good, and sometimes it isn't. But that night was the night we'll remember the rest of our lives. I know what we did was mean and sick. But the excitement level for us was so high that nothing else has ever come close.

"It's all connected to you. Every time we think about you or see you, we get all tingly and wet. We tell each other that we want to make it up to you for what we did, but that's not the real reason. We have this fantasy of you pounding us savagely while we think about that night. We're sure the combination will make us come hard and often."

I wondered if the members of Jezebel's posse felt the same way five years later. All but one was at the party. I asked each of them for a slow dance so we could talk. I found out what they had been doing and told them what I had been doing. I didn't mention anything about that night or about sex.

They all told me they had graduated from college, had good jobs and great boyfriends. And they all repeated that they were sorry about what they had done to me. By the time the song was over, their bodies were molded to mine, and a few times my ass and package had both been groped.

The conversations all ended the same way. They were all ready to cheat on their boyfriends. Each of them managed to put a scrap of paper with her phone number on it into one of my pockets.

Jezebel got involved, too. Two of the girls clung to me, and I ended up dancing a second dance with them. Each time, Jezebel cut in, and the girl reluctantly walked off. Jezebel didn't say a word until the dance ended. When it did, she said, "Thank you," and walked off.

I had finished my inquiries and was feeling good about myself as I talked to other classmates. The party was in full swing, and I decided I was happy I to be there. Jezebel came over and interrupted a conversation.

"I'm sorry," she said, sweetly, to the girl I was talking to. "I need to tell Tommy something urgent."

She took my hand and pulled me off to an empty corner.

"I'm getting tired of this," she said. "I'm going up to my room now, and I'd like you to come with me."

"I'm not doing that."

"What are you afraid of? Am I going to overpower you?"

"You and your friends have your ways."

"Don't you remember? You had no idea that I could restrain your legs at the same time that I was tying up your arms. I surprised you with the ball gag. I couldn't use force on you because you're strong. That's why I had to trick you."

"Thanks for reminding me how devious you are."

"So you think I will trick you again. I'm the spider woman who will get you in my web and destroy you. You're still the timid high school jock. I thought you had changed. You act like you are more self-assured and confident, but it's all an act. You are still afraid of me."

"No, I'm not."

"Actions speak louder than words. You're afraid to come to my party, and you know it. Now you'll have two nights to remember, because I've humiliated you again."

"Let's go," I said as I grabbed her hand roughly.

She let me pull her to the elevator. When we were inside, all she said was, "fourteen ten."

She opened her door. I followed her in and looked around the room. All I saw was a large bed.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"I lied. This is a private party, just the two of us."

I turned and saw her open the door and slip the do-not-disturb sign over the outside handle. Despite my bravado, I was starting to feel queasy. What was I doing there?

She walked to the bed and pointed.

"Remember these," she said. "I told you that I brought them along."

"You also told me that you had changed."

She began slowly pulling a zipper on her slut dress.

"Did you ever wonder what you looked like when you were lying there helpless?" she asked.

edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers
12