Breaking with Traditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie was the more experienced female-female lover, and she began to kiss Sissy on the mouth, breasts, neck, legs, and eventually Sissy's pussy. Sissy quickly became aroused and laid on her back, spreading her thighs and bending her knees. Cat knelt between Sissy's legs, and bent over to lick and suck Sissy's clit. Callie's back was to me, and I had a lovely view of her ass and pussy lips. She kneaded Sissy's breasts, sometimes lightly pinching Sissy's nipples. All the while she made Sissy moan with delight by tormenting her clit with kisses, sucking, and finger fucking.

It really is a turn-on for a man to watch a skillful woman make love to another woman. If he really pays attention to what she's doing, and what makes the other woman get excited, I'm certain that he will be a much better lover himself. I was sorely tempted to join in on Sissy's and Callie's fun, but that was not part of my plan for the rest of the evening.

They didn't even notice that I left the bedroom to put on the polo shirt and chinos that I had hidden in the dresser drawer that afternoon. I returned to the bedroom and a small digital camera to capture scenes of the two sisters fucking each other. It wasn't until my third shot that Callie noticed what I was doing. She was lying on top of Sissy, pressing her pussy hard against Sissy's. Cat stopped and gave me a quizzical look.

"Cat, that was some spectacle," I said. "Now I have a memory of how attractive and sexy women you Powell/Taylor sisters can be. I wonder how they compare to the pictures of Sissy and Mary Pat and me. I've never seen those, but I have learned about them."

Callie rolled off of Sissy's body, and sat up with her back resting against the headboard of the bed. Sissy, by now also curious, reclined on her elbow, offering me a full frontal view of her naked body.

Callie said, "Sam, why are you dressed, and where did those clothes come from?"

I said, "I put these clothes in the room this afternoon, Cat. And the reason that I'm wearing them is that I don't want any more sex tonight. Instead, I have some questions I'd like to ask you both. Let's go into the sitting room, where we can be more comfortable."

Callie and Sissy looked at each other, uncertain what to do. Eventually, they took my invitation to leave the bedroom. Sissy sat on the sofa, and Callie took the arm chair which sat at right angles to it. I relaxed in the second arm chair across from them. I could see the tension in their bodies, and the concerned expressions on their faces.

"What do you want to know, Sam?" Callie asked.

I said, "Cat, I've been curious about that time with Sissy's daughter up at the cabin. That week seemed so perfect to me, and I really felt that I was an extremely lucky man. What I want to know is, did you invent that tradition of initiating an eighteen year old girl as part of your whole plan, or was that something you did to actually help Sue Ann get a realistic grasp of her sexuality?"

Callie was astonished. She looked at Sissy, whose face momentarily showed confusion and fear before returning to her smile. Then Cat looked directly into my eyes, an enigmatic smile on her lips.

"What do you think, Sam?" she asked.

"I'm a lawyer, Cat," I replied. "And it's the nature and training of lawyers to never assume. We dig out the facts, and that is what I've been doing for the last four months. I'll tell you what I now believe. I think that Sue Ann confided to Sissy that she had lesbian tendencies, and that terrified you both."

Callie said, "Even if that were true, Sam, why should that terrify us?"

"Well, Cat," I said. "I asked around, and I learned that fifteen years ago, your cousin Mary Pat was thrown out of her house when she was eighteen by her father, Arnold Taylor. Gossip has it that he caught her making it with another girl. That was the real Mary Pat, by the way, Sissy, not the woman I fucked on Jekyll. I've since learned that her real name is Charlotte Severance, and she is one of your high school friends and the wife of one of Travis' golfing buddies. Isn't that correct, Sissy?"

Sissy gasped in astonishment "Oh, my God, Sam!" she exclaimed. "How long have you known about that? Callie and I never even suspected that you knew anything about our little prank."

"Shut up, Sissy," barked Callie. "Let Sam continue."

I said, "All right, I will, Cat. I learned that after what happened to Mary Pat, Cat, your mother and Sissy were afraid of what your Poppa Taylor would do if he found out you liked girls as well, so you were sent to school up north to get away from him. Getting back to Sue Ann, I think that Sissy told you about Sue Ann's declaration of her preference for girls, knowing that you had the same interest when you were Sue Ann's age."

Callie's lips made a thin hard line, and she raised her chin in defiance.

"How can you say something like that about me, Sam, when we've been fucking each other for eight years?"

"When I was an underclassman at Harvard, Cat, the guys there took it as a given that any Radcliff woman they dated had at one time or another slept with another Cliffy girl. We used to classify them as either LUG's or BSE's."

Sissy asked, "What are those, Sam?"

"LUG was an abbreviation for 'Lesbian Until Graduation.' Those girls almost exclusively slept with girls, but looked for husbands after they had left school. And, frankly, I can see how that lifestyle would suit a serious female student. A girl can have all the sex she wanted with another girl without a risk of pregnancy. Also, girls don't belch or fart like guys; and they are usually less self-focused. And BSE stood for 'Bi-sexual Experimenter,' Sissy. They simply played on both sides of the street, so to speak. You were like that in school, weren't you, Cat?"

Cat stiffened, then relaxed. "And what if I was, Sam. You always enjoyed all the sex I gave you. So what if I also did it with some of my classmates?"

I replied, "I've always enjoyed our sex together, Cat. You are a very exciting and imaginative lover. And I've never had any negative feelings about your getting turned on by other females. In fact, that time when you and Sue Ann made love that night up at the cabin, it was one of the most beautiful sights that I had ever seen. So, tell me, did we really have that weekend to support and help Sue Ann, or was it something that you wanted to do for yourself?"

Cat looked at me, and my heart ached with my love for her, but I had to know her answer.

She said, "All right, Sam, I confess that Sissy and I made up that story about a Powell family tradition to convince Sue Ann that it was all right to have sex with a man. Sue Ann and I had some serious talks before that week, sweetie, and I was convinced that she had never had any good sexual experiences with boys her age. She needed to feel what it is like to be made love to by an experienced, skillful male, and Sissy and I chose you for that. You were wonderful to her, Sam, and I was so grateful to you for showing her all that you know about lovemaking."

I looked at Sissy to ask her a question.

"Sissy, during the week, Sue Ann mentioned that you had told her that you and I were going to have sex at a later date, as part of another tradition. Had you and Cat already decided to invent that scramble tradition by then?"

Sissy said, "No, Sam. I knew that Sue Ann would never believe that I would approve of her having sex with one of her uncles, unless I could convince her that her own mother was participating in extra-marital family traditions as well. So I told her that in the spring, I would be fucking you, and therefore, there was nothing wrong with her going along with the initiation tradition that all us Powell women had done. And she bought it, and had a wonderful time. So where's the harm in all of that, Sam?"

"None that I can see, Sissy," I said. "I sincerely hope that Sue Ann can find her sexual identity and be comfortable with whatever that happens to be. I am also relieved to know that Sue Ann played no part in the second hoax that you two pulled on me. The two events were so far apart in time that it didn't seem logical to me that they were part of the same plan. So, something came up between last summer and last winter, didn't it, Cat?"

Cat slumped in her chair, now realizing that I knew a lot more about her scheme than she had thought.

"When did you first know that there was no tradition, Sam? I thought that we had planned everything perfectly."

"I began to suspect as early as the Monday after the Scrambles weekend," I replied. "You shouldn't have used Jody as an accomplice. You told her that you were planning a surprise sexy weekend for me, and wanted her to make me to believe that all the Powell family women were going to scramble that weekend, just as you had told me. On Friday afternoon, she had me convinced, but then on Monday morning, she spilled the beans by asking me how my weekend with you went. I realized then that she hadn't gone anywhere, and there wasn't any family tradition. Also, Ted Littlefield should have driven you back to our house in a less conspicuous car."

Callie reddened, and gasped in astonishment.

"What do you know about Ted and m..., that is, what about his car?"

I said, "It's a yellow Lexus SUV, Cat. That same week, I had been using Hal Lovellette, the private investigator our law firm hires when we need people traced, background searches, and so forth. On an impulse, I asked Hal to give me a list of all the people in this county who own that kind of car. Did you know, Cat, that there are only two? Ted Littlefield and a married guy in his fifties. It seemed to me that Ted, your co-worker at the television station, was a more logical choice for your driver that day. That fact kind of got my attention and made me curious."

Callie said, "All right, I admit it, Sam. I wanted a little fling, just like you did yourself. And I knew that Sissy had the hots for you for a long time. So Sissy and I made up that innocent little charade about the scrambles tradition, sweetie, so both she and I could have some sexual fun outside of our marriages. And don't go getting mad at me for that, Sam. After all, you fucked both my sister and another woman. I simply used the same standards that you did."

"If you had told me that at the time, Cat, I would have believed you, and agreed that neither of us could call it cheating. But you didn't tell me, Cat, and that was because you continued to scramble with Ted after that weekend. I have no idea how long your affair has been going on, but by the end of February, I was tracking every trip you took in your car. Hal gave me a clever little black box to put on your car. It was originally designed as a parental control on the teenage drivers in a family."

Sissy's eyes widened. "What does this black box thing do, Sam?"

"It contains a Global Positioning Satellite system that determines the car's latitude and longitude position every time the car has traveled more than five minutes and stops for longer than three minutes. So the location of every place that the car goes to or comes from is stored in a computer memory, as well as the time that the car was at that location. I downloaded that data every Saturday, Cat, for the last three months. It shows that every Tuesday and Thursday mornings, when I'm scheduled in court downtown, before going directly to work, you make a detour to someone's apartment building near the freeway, and spend over an hour there. Want to know the address, Cat?"

Callie got off the sofa and snuggled up in my lap. She dug her hands under my shirt and began kissing me.

"Please forgive me, Sam. I know what I did was wrong, but it was just a little sex, Sam. Nothing more. No different than what you and Sissy and Charlotte did. And Sissy and I are both here tonight for you, sweetie. Let's stop talking and make love. Please, Sam."

I gently pushed Callie away from me, and she returned to her chair. It gave me a pain in my gut when I saw how hurt she was by my rejection of her. I looked at Sissy and asked her, "Sissy, how much did you know about Cat and Ted, and for how long?"

Sissy looked frightened. "I swear, Sam, all Callie told me was that she wanted to have a little weekend fling with a guy, and she had this idea that came from the time we helped Sue Ann, to get you away for that weekend. I kind of thought it was cute and naughty to be getting it on with my sister's husband, and so I talked Charlotte into impersonating Mary Pat and joining in on the fun. And it was fun, Sam, and let's have some fun now. C'mon, you two. No more quarreling over what was just a little fling. Let's go into the bedroom and have some more good old-fashioned fucking It's what we all like."

I looked at Callie as I said, "If your scramble hoax had only been for a little fling, Sissy, I might forget it and go back to the bedroom. Unfortunately, both you and Callie like something even more than sex."

Cat stretched more sensually in her chair, and she smiled at me.

"And what is that, Sam?" Cat asked.

"Money and power over men, Cat," I replied. "You see, that little black box that Hal gave me to put on your car wasn't the only toy he let me play with. He also showed me how to install what they call a sniffer on our home PC network. I've been reading your e-mails for the last two months."

Callie stiffened, and she glared at me, her eyes on fire with rage.

"You goddam son of a bitch!" she snarled. "You were spying on me all this time. All right, I admit it. Ted and I were sometimes chatting, wondering what it would be like if I divorced you and married him. But that's all it was, Sam, just talk. Why do you stay so calm, Sam? It's scarier to me than if you were in a rage."

I replied, "Cat, one of my favorite law professors once said that a really good lawyer never gets mad, he just gets even. And that is what I'm doing tonight, love. Of course, I'm angry with you. You're still lying to me."

Callie said, "How am I lying, Sam?"

"The day after I said that I was being offered the senior partnership, you e-mailed Ted and Sissy that your day was finally coming. You told them as soon as I made partner, you were going to show me the pictures that you and Ted took of Sissy and Mary Pat, excuse me, Charlotte, and me on Jekyll."

The guilty look on Callie's face said it all. I turned to look hard at Sissy.

"And you, Sissy, you replied that you were going to say that I had forced Callie to help me seduce Sue Ann, as well as testify that I had had an affair with Charlotte. But those extortion plans had to wait until I had more money. I had to be promoted to senior partner, and then the shit would hit the fan, wouldn't it?"

The two sisters said nothing, just sat there, not only physically naked, but also totally exposed for their greed,. My heart ached for having to lose my dear Cat this way. In spite of how she had planned to ruin my life, I still loved her. But I was determined to complete my plan. I got up from the chair, and put on my shoes and blazer, preparing to leave.

"Ironically, Cat, all your plans wouldn't have worked anyway, even if I hadn't ever discovered your sorry-assed deception. Like they say, to be an effective liar, you have to have a perfect memory. You forgot one very important item in your little scheme, Cat."

"What do you mean, Sam?" she asked.

"Cat, don't you remember when we first decided to live together, before we were married? I insisted that you and I sign a pre-nuptial agreement. At that time, I was just a poor first-year law student, with student loans up to my ass, and you were that luscious gal from Georgia, with a very wealthy poppa. I never wanted anyone to say that I had been attracted to you for your money, so we drafted and signed that agreement. It said that as long as we were partners, either as lovers living together, or as husband and wife, both of our estates would be held separately, and neither of us could touch the other one's money. Even the state of Georgia will accept it as our current contract, Cat. I had it reviewed by a circuit court judge."

I watched Cat search her memory, and then she got it.

"Oh, my God!" she whispered. "No matter what, I wouldn't have gotten any money in a divorce settlement."

She looked at me, her eyes imploring me to take her back.

"What are you going to do now, Sam? Can you find it in your heart to forgive me and still love me? Let's make a fresh start, please, Sam."

I opened the door to the hotel hallway.

"A fresh start is what I do have in mind, Cat, but without you. I could never trust you again, ever. For the past couple of weeks, I've been a busy guy. First, I transferred all of our joint stock portfolio to a numbered account in the Grand Cayman Islands, where you'll never be able to find it. Then, this morning I told Merton and Carlisle that I am turning down their partnership offer, and have resigned, effective immediately. I'm going back north to be a partner with one of my old school buddies. Finally, as we speak, Hal and some others are packing up a U-Haul truck with what I want from the house. The house is in my name, and I intend to keep up the mortgage payments and taxes. You can still live there, Cat, and if you have met my stipulations until the next Leap year day, I'll sign the deed over to you, along with half of our joint stock fund. I figure that by then, the pain inside of me will have disappeared."

"What are your stipulations, Sam?" she asked.

"Just two, Cat: first, we will not file for divorce; the other is that you'll have to choose which is more important to you, money or sex. I've given Hal a very generous retainer, and he is going to have some operatives watching you all the time, Cat. If ever they discover that you're having an affair, I will be informed, and then I'll sell the house out from under you, and you'll never see a penny from the stocks. Keep that in mind whenever some guy or gal turns you on. Before you go have your little fling, as you say it is with you and Ted, ask yourself if that next fuck is really worth a quarter of a million dollars or more."

Callie reddened with anger, and shouted, "Sam, you are horrible! You're forcing me to live like a nun! Why don't you just divorce me and let me be free?"

"Because what we had, Cat, was so nearly perfect. I want you to suffer like I am right now, and understand how our lives might have ended differently, but for your deceit. I'm leaving now, so I'll say goodbye to you, Sissy, and you, too, Cat. I'll look forward to see what other traditions you two ladies of the Powell Family Heritage association can devise without me."

I turned my back on Sissy and Cat, and walked through the door to the hallway. Cat jumped out of her chair, and ran to my side, grabbing my arm.

"Sam, it's not in your nature to be this cruel. Can't we come to some sort of agreement? What do you want from me?"

I smiled and said, "All I ever wanted from you, Cat, was to be my life's partner. This isn't about the extramarital sex that you and I had, Cat. As long as we both knew that it was only for recreation and variety, we were still bonded. But you got greedy, Cat, and tried to use me for your own selfish pleasures. So now all I want from you are the memories of the wonderful times we spent together. You're still very smart, Cat, and you have a good career. I'm certain that my cat will land on her legs. Good luck, Cat."

I began to walk down the hallway. Callie finally realized that she was completely nude. She ducked behind the door, so no one in the hallway could see her.

"Sam, Sissy and I have no clothes," she cried. "How are we supposed to get home?"

I blew her a goodbye kiss, and said, "The valet told me that he will be returning them around midnight. As far as getting home, Cat, look on the top of the bar. I left two hundred dollars each for you and Sissy. I was told that was the going rate for the best call girls in Augusta. I certainly think that you're every bit as good as one of them."