Breakthrough Pt. 02

Story Info
A first!
7.9k words
4.62
21.3k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers

This is a work of fiction. It's a multi-part story and is more for connoisseurs of erotic stories and not for those looking for quick and explicit sex. It's best to start with part 1.

***

After feigning sleep and eavesdropping on my parents it was time to experience being nude properly. I yawned loudly and stretched before opening my eyes.

"Hello sleepy head!" said my mother smiling at me.

I looked at her naked body and still couldn't quite believe what was happening. "How long have I been asleep?" I asked.

"About an hour or so" said dad.

My mother asked "How are you feeling, was the drink too strong for you?"

"Maybe, I don't know, I just nodded off."

"Probably a combination of jet lag and alcohol!" laughed dad.

"Do you feel up to exploring the resort?"

I hesitated and mum could tell I wasn't yet comfortable with the idea of being naked amongst others, she quickly added "Or, we could order some room service and just stay up here for a bit."

"That sounds good and now that you mention food I'm I feeling really hungry."

Mum smiled and jumped off her sun lounger. I couldn't keep my eyes off her body and she smiled as she noticed me watching her every move. She walked into the room with her hips swaying provocatively and my penis quickly hardened. I looked at dad and saw him watching me. He smiled and said quietly "Your mother's a beautiful woman, don't be ashamed to show your appreciation!"

I blushed and turned back as I heard mum returning. She walked towards me and handed me a room service menu, she smiled at my erection and said "you seem to be hungry for more than food!"

I was embarrassed but laughed at her joke along with dad. Reading the menu made me even hungrier and I quickly chose a hamburger and chips, with my parents going for a seafood platter. Dad went inside and phoned in our order. My erection remained and I caught mum staring at it a few times before she said "Jack, don't you want to go and take care of that? Isn't it getting uncomfortable for you?"

I blushed and asked "Um, you mean masturbate?"

Mum smiled "Yes, or if you want I could help you."

My mind was racing as the implication of her words sank in. I was about to reply when dad returned "It'll be about 30 minutes."

He noticed the tension between the two of us and said "Did I interrupt something?"

"I was just telling Paul he should get some release."

"Your mother's right, it's not good to stay hard for so long."

I was blushing furiously and stood up muttering "I'm going to the bathroom."

"Jack, wait, don't be embarrassed it's perfectly normal and my offer still stands."

I was tempted to accept but everything was happening too quickly, I shook my head "Thanks, maybe next time."

I closed the bathroom door and stepped over to the toilet, raising the seat. I put some lotion in my hand and went to work. It felt strange touching myself with my parents just outside, knowing exactly what was going on, but I soon forgot about them and closed my eyes enjoying the sensations. Images of my mother's naked body flew through my mind and I imagined what it would feel like to have her touching me, would she use her hand or maybe even her mouth? My cock swelled and I moaned as my orgasm hit and I splattered a huge amount of ejaculate into the toilet bowl. I wiped down the errant drops that had hit the lid and seat and then flushed the evidence away. I washed my hands and used a towel to give myself a quick wipe between the legs before returning to the balcony.

I felt embarrassed as I joined my parents but, apart from a quick glance at my now flaccid penis, there was no other reaction. I soon relaxed and began to enjoy myself. We talked about the resort facilities and they told me about what they'd seen so far. Amazingly, I totally forgot the fact that we were all sitting outside naked. A chime sounded and dad said "That must be our food!

He stood up and went inside, returning a few minutes later followed by a slim but curvy young woman pushing a trolley. I panicked for a moment as I realised she would see me naked and made to cover myself. Mum anticipated my reaction and put her hand on my knee, shaking her head and whispering "It's OK Jack, don't cover yourself."

I forced myself to stay as I was and tried to relax. The girl introduced herself as Janet and smiled at us as she pushed a trolley between the sun loungers and then began to convert it into a table. I took the opportunity to study her more closely and realised she was very attractive. Her uniform consisted of a white, buttoned blouse and a rather short black skirt. Her ebony skin was smooth and glistened in the sunlight. As she bent over to retrieve a tray from within the trolley I caught a glimpse of the top of her untethered breasts. They were about the size of a small grapefruit and looked very appealing. If one more button of her shirt was undone I was sure I would have been able to see her nipples.

To my horror I felt the unstoppable onset of another erection as my penis rapidly inflated. I knew that lying on the lounger would make it unmissable so I quickly sat up, hoping it would not be noticed as it lengthened between my legs. Janet was still busy and thankfully didn't seem to be aware of my predicament. I observed as she crouched down to retrieve the lowest tray and was treated to a view up her short skirt. Her smooth, slim legs were parted slightly and I could make out the white lacy fabric of her knickers. My cock throbbed and I felt some pre-cum ooze from its tip.

As she stood holding the tray I saw her look at my crotch and smile slightly. I was sure she could see my boner and, although embarrassed, I was also excited by the fact that she was the second woman to see me this way. She continued working but I caught her glancing between my legs a few times and could also detect two obvious bumps in her shirt that I was sure hadn't been visible earlier. When she was done, she smiled and wished us an enjoyable meal before taking her leave. My eyes followed her as she walked away and I found the view of her curvy bottom encased in in the tight skirt enchanting.

My dirty thoughts of what she would look like naked were interrupted by mum saying "Um, that looks tasty!"

I spun around to find her looking at the plate of food and not Janet's bottom, despite this I was pretty sure her double entendre had been no accident. This was confirmed when she caught my eye and winked "Janet's a very pretty girl."

I blushed and nodded without replying. Dad joined us and we started eating. My burger was delicious and I wolfed it down in record time and then lay back to enjoy my drink. I'd totally forgotten about my erection until dad laughed and said "Wow, I must try the burger next time!"

I laughed and felt so comfortable with my exposure that I made my cock bob about by clenching my pelvic muscles. Mum almost chocked on her food as she laughed while eating and dad quickly handed her a glass of water. She drank rapidly and some of it dripped down her chin and onto her chest. I watched as the drops of water trickled down over the slight bump of her breast and then onto her nipple, tantalisingly hanging there for a moment before falling to her lap.

Dad had been watching the same thing and I held my breath as he leaned over and licked mum's nipple before sucking it into his mouth. Mum moaned and turned towards him, placing her hand on his head then breathlessly saying "Oh Philip!"

My penis throbbed and released some pre-cum as my parents got more and more intimate in my presence. After a few more sucks, dad pulled back drawing the breast out before he slowly let the engorged nub slip from between his lips. As her breast sprang back I was stunned to see her nipple was now bright red and almost twice the size of the other one. My mouth watered at the sight and I licked my lips wondering if I'd get the opportunity to do the same.

Mum's face and chest were flushed as she playfully punched dad's arm "You're terrible Philip! Now I'm all hot and bothered like Jack!"

We all laughed again and I stretched, enjoying the feeling of absolute freedom. I never could have imagined I'd be so comfortable being naked around my parents and I already knew for a fact that this was a life changing holiday that could only get better. Mum and dad continued eating but they were definitely both acting frisky. There was a lot of touching, feeding each other and kissing and I was pretty sure both of them were getting very aroused. I enjoyed watching them and had to resist the urge to touch myself.

My suspicions were confirmed when they both stood. Dad had a raging boner and both mum's nipples were erect and her smooth pussy lips looked engorged and moist. "You've got to excuse us Jack" said dad, taking mum's hand and pulling her towards the room. Mum giggled and said "You can watch if you like!"

I was in shock at her suggestion but quickly stood and followed them. Mum was already lying on her back with dad's face between her legs. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and sat on the edge of my bed staring at them. Mum smiled at me but then closed and eyes and groaned in ecstasy. This was too much for me and I reached for my penis taking some of the liquid dripping from its tip and spreading it over my shaft.

Mum was now moaning continuously and wrapped her legs around dad's back. She took hold of her nipples and pinched and pulled on them as her body shook. I started stroking in earnest and watched as she got closer and closer to her first peak, letting my cock go as it hit her. She screamed loudly and flopped about on the bed before collapsing and panting. Her legs unclasped and fell to the bed as she still shuddered with some aftershocks. Dad lifted his fluid soaked face from her crotch and sat back with his hard cock protruding before him.

Without acknowledging my presence, he took hold of mum's spread legs and lifted them onto his shoulders as he shuffled forwards. I looked closely as the tip of his penis made first contact with mum's pussy. This was it, I was about to witness real sex! Some people may be put off at the thought of seeing their parents make love but not me. It was such a privilege to be allowed to observe the two people in the world that meant the most to me, sharing their love for each other.

Mum's hand slid forwards and took hold of dad's cock. She dipped it into her pink opening a few times, collecting some of her fluids, and then rubbed it over the small bump that I recognized as her clitoris. She moaned as she moved it back and forth making the small protrusion appear and disappear. It soon became too much for both of them and dad grunted as he pulled back slightly. Mum responded by moving his cock back to her leaking entrance and releasing it when it was snugly embedded.

I felt mum's eyes on me as dad pushed forwards but I couldn't look away from the sight of his thick shaft slowly disappearing within her. My hand resumed pleasuring my own penis as I imagined what it would feel like to penetrate a woman in this way. When dad was all the way in he paused and glanced at me smiling as he saw me stroking myself.

He turned back to mum and pulled out before thrusting in again. I could hear the slap of skin on skin and wet squishing sounds as he repeated this action over and over. Mum started making a kind of growling, purring sound that I'd never heard before. I was extremely erotic and my hand froze, squeezing my shaft tightly as I tried to avoid coming. The volume of the sounds increased as dad raised the tempo of his thrusts. My own crisis averted, I joined in and matched his rhythm as I pumped my own cock. I could tell from their actions that it wouldn't be long and was proved correct as dad literally began bouncing up and down on mum in an uncontrolled frenzy.

Mum screamed loudly as her second orgasm hit and it was followed by the loud grunting of dad as he froze. His hips twitched as he unleashed his load deep within her. I felt my own orgasm approaching rapidly and jumped to my feet, releasing my cock just as it began to erupt. Considering I'd only come a short while earlier I was surprised by the volume and ferocity of my ejaculation. My cock bobbed up and down as it fired each volley of sperm across the floor between our beds with some even hitting my parents.

My penis remained hard as the last drops oozed out. This had been the greatest orgasm of my life and I stared in wonder as my dad pulled himself off mum. His flagging penis emerged bit by bit, coated in thick white juices and by the time his tip plopped out it was covered by his foreskin and followed by a river of semen. Mum's pussy remained dilated and looked beautiful, I wanted nothing more than to plunge my face or penis into it but dad beat me to it. I watched with envy as his tongue stretched out, licking from the bottom to the top. Mum gasped and her eyes flew open when she felt his touch.

She started at dad and then looked at me with glassy eyes before they focused on my still erect penis. With a lazy smile on her face, she reached out towards me. I was too far away so I moved closer and once in range her hand grasped my sensitive cock. "Oh..." I gasped as I felt the first touch other than my own. It felt so different and so much better! When she collected some of the still dripping semen and massaged it over the tip I groaned loudly, causing dad to look up.

For a moment I thought he'd be angry seeing his wife touching his son in this way but he smiled and went back to work on mum with renewed vigour, keeping one eye on action. He must have done something right as mum squeezed my cock tightly and moaned "Oh, yes, Philip! Right there!"

She closed her eyes and her body shook in ecstasy. She looked so beautiful and I knew I would never tire of seeing her orgasm, I just wished I could be able to give her such pleasure someday. Her hand released me and she looked totally sated as she lay spread-eagled on the bed. Dad disengaged and looked at me with a grin on his wet face as he licked his lips. He crawled up next to mum and gave her a peck on the cheek before lying down beside her.

I stood looking at my parents as they lay before me and couldn't get over the love and attraction I felt for them. It was such a privilege to have shared this moment and hoped I could be part of their love making again in the future. Mum smiled at me and shuffled closer to dad, patting the space on the bed next to her "Come and lie down Jack."

I smiled and did as she asked. Once I was stretched out next to her she rolled onto her side and I felt a nipple touch my arm. She stroked my hair and said "Are you OK?"

I nodded "It was amazing!"

Both of them laughed and dad asked "Have you ever seen anyone make love before?"

"Only on the internet, this is totally different."

"Better I hope!" said mum.

"Much better, I can't believe it!"

Mum gave me a kiss on my cheek and draped one leg over mine, her thigh bumped against my erection and I could feel her wet pussy on my leg as she said "You're still so hard, didn't you come?"

"I did but it was so exciting watching you I didn't go soft!"

"Can I help you?"

I swallowed and nodded in agreement.

Her hand moved from my head to my cock and she took hold of it and began to gently stroke up and down. "It feels different to yours Philip, the skin is somehow tighter."

Dad's head popped up over her shoulder observing her action with interest. He moved a hand onto her hip and slid closer.

I gasped as mum's fingers moved over my sensitive and rather dry glans. Mum looked at me and said "Sorry, I think you need some lubrication!"

I was expecting her to stop but to my delight she leaned forwards and took the tip of my penis into her mouth. "Ahhhh" I groaned as her tongue lathed across my glans coating it with saliva. When she was done she lay down beside me again and resumed stroking my now slippery penis. Her technique was different to my own but I could tell she knew what she was doing. It wasn't long before I was panting and thrusting up with my hips. Mum's timing was impeccable and she squeezed my shaft tightly just as I climaxed. I could feel my penis throb as my third load of the day was shot through the compressed tubes high into the air.

I'd never ejaculated with such force before and it even seemed to impress my parents as both of them said "Wow!" simultaneously. The white fluid shot almost a metre into the air, hung there for a second and then relented to gravity and rained down over my belly, crotch and legs. The next shot was equally impressive with the third only oozing over mum's hand. She relaxed her grip and my organ slowly tipped over as it began to soften. I watched as mum moved her hand to her mouth and carefully licked every drop of my semen from it. "Ummm, it tastes just like yours Philip, just a bit sweeter."

I was even more surprised when her hand returned and her fingers scooped some more off my belly and then offered it to dad. He didn't hesitate and sucked her fingers before saying "You're right, it tastes really good."

"How about we shower together and then go for a look around?" said Mum.

Dad and I were in agreement and we got off the bed together. Mum took my hand and then dads and pulled us into the bathroom. The large shower had plenty of space for all three of us. Mum started off washing me and it felt great having her rub shower gel all over me taking special care to wash my penis and even between my ass cheeks. When she was done I helped dad soap her up. He did her back and I took care of her front. It was the first opportunity I had to actually touch her properly and I loved the feeling of her soft slick skin beneath my fingers. I could tell she was enjoying it almost as much as I was, especially when I played with her nipples and between her legs.

Of course my penis recovered and was fully erect again when the shower was over, dad laughed "Ah, the joy of youth, those were the days!"

We dried each other and then went outside to pack up the room service trolley. Even though it was performed naked with my parents, the mundane task made my erection fade and it was barely noticeable under my robe. After putting on hats and sun glasses we were good to go. We left the trolley outside our door and then headed for the lifts. I was nervous but excited at the same time as I realised I was soon to be naked amongst strangers. After having just experienced such intimacy with my parents this should be a walk in the park (excuse the pun!) and I was confident I could handle it.

My heartrate increased as we stepped out of the lift one level below the lobby. My parents led the way to a changing area with lockers operated using our room card. They quickly removed their robes and hung them up. "Come on son, time to get naked!" said dad as he waited for me to hand him my robe. I took a deep breath and removed my only covering. It felt strange standing in a semi-public place naked and I looked around nervously as dad grabbed some towels. Mum put her hand on my shoulder and said "Relax Jack, I promise you'll enjoy this!"

I nodded and she asked "Do you want to visit the pool first or head for the beach?"

Thinking back to the photos I'd taken earlier of the pool, and the number of people I'd seen there, I opted for the beach thinking it would be less crowded. Mum took dad and me by the hand as we walked out of the building into the bright sunshine. We followed the signage to the beach and after about a minute encountered the first other guests. Mum squeezed my hand and whispered "Just relax" as they came closer.

With sunglasses hiding my eyes I was free to look closely. There were five of them walking towards the hotel and they seemed to be together. In the lead was a couple that looked to be in their fifties. The man was balding and rather overweight with a large patch of greying pubic hair above a rather small uncut penis and equally hairy, loosely dangling balls. His partner was more pleasant to look at. Her large breasts swung slightly as she walked and were topped by surprisingly small nipples. Between her legs she was hairless and her pussy was just a crack with no visible lips. Judging by their seamless tans and confident walk they were seasoned nudists.

shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers