Breast Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gazed in awe then reached out to take her in my arms. She was amused by my reaction but responded to my touch as I took my time caressing and fondling them. I felt like a teenager again. I moaned as I bent to kiss them and take them in my mouth.

I spent an age just sucking and licking, feeling the softness of her breasts against my face as I nuzzled against them. Then I would fondle her nipples, feeling them respond, puckering and swelling before taking them and sucking hard on them.

Andrea's hands opened my trousers. I stood, let her remove them and my shirt, never taking my hands from her magnificent breasts.

She led me to the bedroom and without any instruction from me she knelt opposite me and guided my hard cock between her breasts. I closed my eyes, felt her flesh encircle me, felt the softness of her breasts against my rigid cock.

I couldn't hold back. My cock pulsed then erupted between her tits. I moaned aloud then held her close to me until the ecstacy subsided.

We kissed and hugged and lay side by side whispering to each other

I slipped out to the bathroom then returned to find her sleeping. I sat looking at her body, watching the gentle heaving of her breasts as she breathed.

She stirred, aware of my presence and sat up to kiss me.

She bent slightly, her breasts sagged and she moved her body to let them brush lightly across my cock.

I responded instantly, my cock hardening and moving upwards to meet her soft flesh.

We kissed again, more urgently. Our hands exploring and stroking each other.

She spoke, reminding me it was 10 years since she had had a man deep inside her and that she was ready for me, wanted to feel me filling her tight pussy.

I sat back against the top of the bed, my cock pointing towards the ceiling. She moved, straddled me and with one hand I guided my cock across her wet flesh to the entrance and lips of her pussy.

She relaxed and just slid down on to my cock. Her pussy was tight, but very wet and the sensation was exquisite. Andrea moaned and closed her eyes, putting her head back as we started to move slowly together. As her head went back her chest pushed towards me and I leaned forward very slightly to lick the two big tits offered to me.

I took my time, enjoying again the taste of her ample breasts and listening to her moaning as the movement of my cock sliding into her pussy got faster.

I felt in control, gradually got her closer and closer. Then when she was begging me to keep going faster and harder I pushed deep inside her. Her pussy contracted, squuezing me with her muscles as she almost wept with pleasure. I sucked hard on the nipple in her mouth, both my hands squeezing her heavy tits.

As she orgasmed I pushed my face into her flesh and let myself go. My cock throbbed and pulsated as it shot my liquid deep into her hotness.

We made love again later, slowly and gently. I slept with my head on her white breasts, better than any pillow.

As she slept next morning I looked at her naked body. Her big breasts heaving gently as she breathed causing my cock to stir once more.

At last, I told myself, you have found what you have been looking for................

12