Breast Man Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers

Her head was back, eyes closed. She was pulling hard on her nipples. "GODDDD! DAMNNN! That is SO FUCKING TIGHT! I LOVE IT!"

Perhaps she didn't realize, but it was tight for me too. I was biting my lip, trying to keep from exploding!

For a few moments it was touch and go. I kept my eyes tightly closed to avoid seeing her playing with her nipples and writhing on the bed under me. I tried to think about a meeting coming up next week. She understood and quieted down a bit, waiting. At last, I slid back very slowly, and at about half way I realized she was no where near as tight as she had been when I entered her. We were going to be able to do this!

I started rocking back and forth slowly, giving her nice smooth half strokes. Little by little she opened for me, and my cock desensitized a bit. Before long, I was giving her long slow strokes, my body pressing against hers at the end of each one, with no danger of losing control. She smiled up at me and whispered, "Come on, big boy, fuck me hard!" For emphasis she pulled up on her nipples, stretching them and arching her back, knowing my eyes were drinking it in.

As I started moving faster, her hips started rocking harder, meeting me every time, and our bodies started slapping together in a beautiful rhythm. Her breast play continued, no longer just for me, and it was obvious she really loved the stimulation. Sometimes she even lifted a breast to her mouth and sucked on the nipple, staring right into my eyes with a look of total lust on her face.

With that incentive, I started fucking her hard, her body bouncing on the bed with every thrust. That was enough, and In a few moments her ass lifted from the bed, her pussy grinding against me, and she came hard on my cock, juices flowing from her tightly filled cunt. I moved slowly, and let her enjoy the several aftershocks running through her body. I leaned over and sucked lightly on one of the rock hard nipples she had been mistreating so badly just a minute before.

I could feel her body trembling, and she was almost purring as I enjoyed myself, nursing on her. Then she realized she was still impaled on my hard cock. "Oh my god, you didn't... wasn't that...?"

"That was fantastic, Lou," I whispered, so good I want a lot more. Are you ready?"

"Why you amazing bastard," she snorted back. "You know I am. With a cock like that I want all I can get."

"Move to the middle of the bed and get on your knees," I said very quietly.

She scrambled to do as she was told, and when I moved behind her and started running my cock against her pussy, she reached underneath and touched me. Suddenly, her hand closed over me, and she quickly guided me into her. "Fuck me, dammit!" she gasped, "do it now!"

I slid into her easily, she was wide open for me this time, feeling like a soft sheath. I immediately started rocking, fucking her with smooth full strokes, pressing against her beautiful rounded ass with every one. Her body started moving in time with mine, ass slapping back against my body with every stroke.

As I started fucking her harder she grunted each time we met. She had one hand on the bed, but the other was again pulling on one of those rock hard nipples. I was breathing hard, my cock now starting to tingle under the pressure from that tight cunt, and when she started to beg me to fuck her harder I rammed into her again and again until I couldn't resist any longer.

"Now!!" I growled, as I slammed deep into her and exploded, jets of cum spurting hard. My hips bucked and she went over the top, cumming for me again, her cunt milking the last drops from me.

When I finally softened she slipped off of me and collapsed on the bed. I fell with her, and we spent long minutes kissing and stroking each other. I had one hand always on her breast, and she wiggled against it. finally, when we had the strength, we took a shower together. We played and teased, wet bodies feeling wonderful.

After toweling each other off we headed back to the bed and collapsed in a pile, acting and feeling like a couple of kids. Very quickly though, she felt my hard cock pressing against her, and pushed me back on the bed, saying, "This one's mine!" she knelt on the bed, and started stroking my cock, squeezing and making me harder and harder. I could reach one of her hanging breasts, and I squeezed and pulled as she pumped her hand up and down my shaft. Satisfied with her work, she slipped me into her mouth, forcing herself down till she was only an inch or two from swallowing me whole. My hips wouldn't stop moving, lifting it to her, as she sucked harder and harder.

I was gasping and moaning, cock throbbing hard, when she lifted her head and, staring at me, straddled me and slowly slid down on it. I watched every millimeter disappear inside her. Once again she was very tight, and I put my hands on her hips. holding her down. As I lay gasping she stroked her breasts lightly, teasing and putting on a show for me. When the pressure eased she started sliding up and down me, grinding against my body. When she came down, my hips lifted my cock up to meet her.

She had a shit-eating grin as a thought struck her, and as she started to fuck me harder, she said, "Now I know what a great fuck is, and I'm gonna get my share!"

I had no problem with that and raised my knees behind her, rolling my hips and ramming into her harder, making sure she got it all. That spurred her on even more, and she leaned forward over me and rocked hard and fast on my shaft, eyes closed and gasping. I knew she was almost there and I grasped one hanging, swinging breast and pulled it down to me, sucking the nipple into my mouth. She was moaning and crying as I licked and sucked, her hips moving her pussy up and down like a piston. I caught the nipple with my teeth and pulled hard. That was enough, and her juices gushed down over my cock as a tremendous orgasm consumed her. She was rocking and bouncing on me, and I could feel her cunt squeezing my rigid shaft.

As soon as she could, she pulled off of me and jammed her mouth down over my cock, stroking hard and fast, lips squeezing. She was determined to finish what she'd started, and since I was nearly there, in a few moments I filled her mouth and throat, as she swallowed valiantly. She sucked until he softened, then turned to me wide-eyed and said, "Damn, that was wonderful! You're turning me into a whore - and I love it! Please don't stop!" No chance of that.

We spent the entire conference in her room, and she called home to "the asshole" and said she was going to stay a couple of extra days and look around the city. I called my office and said I wouldn't be in rest of the week. We tried lots of different tricks on each other, and she practiced sucking me until she could deep throat my entire cock. Of course, we both enjoyed all the time I spent worshipping her breasts. It was really tough leaving, but we don't live that far apart, and already have plans to meet again, very soon.

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers
12