Breast Size Dominance

Story Info
Busty nympho displaces frigid, flat wife.
2.4k words
4.07
58.3k
62

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly couldn't believe it had gone this far and come to this. She was sitting in her living room watching her husband and a young woman they had just met making out on the sofa right next to her. David had expressed growing dissatisfaction with their sex life since before they got married. He had always seemed to want more sex and different kinds of sex than Shelly had been raised to think was normal. He had starting hinting and then asking directly for her to get breast implants. Finally, he told her that if she wouldn't give him what he wanted, he'd find someone else who would. Shelly thought this meant he was leaving her and begged him not to go. He told her he was bringing in someone to do what Shelly wouldn't. She loved him and wanted to make him happy but just could not bring herself to do the things David craved. This third person had just rung the doorbell.

Samantha, Sam for short, was a thick, peroxide blonde with the biggest tits Shelly had ever seen. They were mostly on display in the low-cut tent dress she wore. Sam gave Shelly the once over and rolled her eyes.

"I don't blame you, coming to me if this is what you've been begging for a little rub," Sam cooed. "I know you must be backed up, David. Let me unload those balls of yours."

Shelly couldn't believe what she was hearing. David had found Sam online somewhere and had never met her in person before this moment. Sam turned to Shelly and shook her head.

"Hey, Flatsy, pay attention and learn how a woman pleases a man. It helps to have the right equipment, which I do and you, sadly, do not."

Sam was talking to Shelly, but walking over to David with whom she had locked eyes from the moment she arrived. Sam stood a foot from David and reached into her dress and scooped out one of her mammoth mammaries. She held it as an offering to David. She rubbed it and shook it and pinched the sizable nipple which grew longer, thicker, and darker. David leaned down to place his open mouth over the teat and sucked it hard. Sam shuddered a little and then purred.

"Oh, David likes to play a little rough? Me too," Sam said lifting the other massive jug out into sight. She cupped each one in a hand, barely containing the twin masses. She bounced and jiggled them. Then she lifted each heavy jug by the nipple and shook them hard. Then she dropped them, bent slightly so they hung from her chest unsupported and she slapped and spanked them hard for thirty seconds.

David moved closer and lifted first one, then the other great, big tit to his lips. He sucked and bit and chewed on the nipples and squeezed each impossibly big tit, burying his face in the soft masses. Shelly was frozen as she watched. This was nothing she was prepared for. It was so dirty and offensive, so nasty. This wasn't love.

"Let's see how he likes Sam's big, fat titties, ok?"

Sam knelt in front of David and rubbed the obvious bulge in his jeans. She undid his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped the jeans, pulled them down, and then rubbed his cock through his bulging boxer briefs. One quick tug and his fully erect cock sprang into view and into Sam's hand. She paused to lick first one palm and then the other and she stroked David's eight-inch cock expertly, making him moan and making Shelly begin to quiver.

Sam helped David step out of his jeans and underwear and sat him on the edge of the bed. She motioned for Shelly to come stand close by and Shelly obeyed her. Sam put on a display of the cock sucking art that dazzled both David and Shelly. David had been blown before plenty of times, but not by an expert who clearly loved what she was doing. Sam licked up and down the thick shaft, all around the bulbous head and then moved down to David's balls. She made sure that Shelly could see as Sam rolled her head back and took both of his balls into her mouth and gave them a tongue bath. David moaned and shook. Shelly realized that she was crying, but could also feel the warmth and wetness growing between her legs. Sam moved around to the side and after a few preliminary licks, plunged down fully deep-throating the large cock. Sams lips were against David's body. Her tongue snaked out and licked his ball sac. She unhurriedly began to pump her mouth up and down the full length of the cock while swiveling her head side to side. She noisily slurped the thick saliva drawn up from her throat by the cock-head.

Sam's hands weren't idle either. She reached around to knead and massage David's muscular ass as she sucked his cock expertly. She even traced a finger down the cleft between his cheeks, across his tight rosebud asshole. Sam knew David would explode in a second if she didn't act.

She pulled away from David and looked at Shelly, who was sobbing and shaking. Shelly looked at Sam's smiling face, her lips and chin dripping with thick drool and pre-cum. It dripped onto the vast expanse of Sam's huge tits, most into the chasm between them, but some dripping down to her sizable nipples and hanging from them like icicles.

Her bra and dress long discarded, Sam said to David (while looking straight at Shelly), "Here's something only a real woman can do. A no-tit flat-as-a-board little boy/girl can't give a man what every man wants. Every man loves to see a nice big, round pair of tits like mine. He imagines sucking them like your man loves to do so much. It's made his cock so much harder than you ever have."

Sam took hold of her huge tits and moved to encircle David's cock between them and began to tit-fuck him. Sam purred. David moaned and babbled about how he had dreamed of doing this, how he had jacked off to porn scenes of this, how Shelly could never do this. Shelly could never make him feel this good, he grunted, his orgasm upon him suddenly.

Even as David's wad was about to explode, Sam said to Shelly, even as she pumped her massive jugs up and down her husband's cock, "You see how a fucking woman pleases a man? You've never come close. And never will. I'm gonna drain your man's balls and make him my man. You just live here. David's cock is mine now."

And a geyser of cum arced from his cock more than two feet and splattered on the kneeling Shelly's face. But Sam wasn't giving away another drop. She sucked and swallowed a few big spurts of cum and then let the rest shoot onto her tits. David slumped back, exhausted. Sam moved away from him and leaned against the bed.

"Hey, you. Come lick your husband's spunk from my big titties. Eat it up."

Shelly looked down at her top stained with spots of jism and shook her head.

Sam turned to David, "Look, I'm happy to move in or just swing by whenever, but if this frigid bitch doesn't do everything I tell her to, I'm out. I'm gonna go clean up. When I get back, let me know."

David looked at Shelly and Shelly looked up at him. Through tears she begged him to stop all this. She pleaded to have her old life back, to make Sam go away. David didn't pause in firing back. Shelly had signed a pre-nup. He reminded her that she is broke without him. Homeless. In debt. The deal was simple. Obey Sam whatever that entailed or hit the streets.

Sam came back in wearing Shelly's bathrobe. "Well?"

Shelly stood in front of Sam looking down. Sam put a finger under Shelly's chin and lifted her head so they were eye to eye.

Shelly said, "I have no choice but to do whatever you tell me."

Sam snapped back, "Not good enough. Tell me you will do everything I tell you."

Shelly choked back tears and said, "I'll do everything you tell me."

Sam smiled and said, "Better."

Later that night, Sam began to push the limits. She and David had been kissing and petting and holding each other in prelude to another hard fuck, no doubt. Shelly had been standing in the corner watching them, wishing it was her being touched. Sam got up and walked over to Shelly. Shelly was in her sweats. Sam was nude.

"Do you wish you had big tits, Shelly?"

"Sometimes I do."

"How big do you wish your tits were, Shelly?"

"I don't know. A c-cup?"

"You wouldn't want to have big double-d's like I have?"

Sam stood up against Shelly, her back against Shelly's front.

"Hold my tits, one in each hand, Shelly."

Shelly reached around Sam and fumbled clumsily trying to cup each huge pliant orb. Sam pushed back against Shelly and reached between her legs and rubbed through the sweats as Shelly began to cup and lift Sam's huge tits.

"Pinch my nipples, Shelly."

Shelly released one big breast and pinched its large almost purple-pink nipple. She kneaded the other breast and then released it and pinched its erect teat. Sam held her hand against Shelly's mound and let her grind against her palm.

"David, come here and let Shelly feed my big tits to you. See, Shelly, his cock is already responding. He sees how big my tits are and he wants to fuck me."

David knelt so that Sam's massive rack was at face-level and he buried his face between the warm fleshy pillows. Shelly felt strange playing a part in the pleasure, but not getting any herself. She mashed and squeezed Sam's big tits as her husband motor-boated and sucked on them

Sam sat back in a chair and spread her legs. David moved to go down on her. As he sucked and licked Sam's cunt, Sam toyed with her massive tits and stared at Shelly, who stood close by, watching her husband eat the pussy of this nympho. Sam described to Shelly what David was doing.

"His tongue is pushing into my cunt hole. He's tongue-fucking my pussy. when he pushes in it brushes my clit. See how big my pussylips are, Shelly. Oh, David is sucking and pulling on them. He's running his tongue between my flaps, up to my clitty. Mmmm. Oh, he's found my clit now. It is hard to miss. Not quite a big as this nipple, but very suckable as your husband is finding out."

Sam held one tit and licked and sucked her own nipple. Then she did that with the other massive tit. Finally, she held both tits up and she got both big teats into her mouth and held them with no hands! As she did this, David slurped over her big clit and Sam's hips bucked and shook. She held David's head in place as the spasms died down.

Sam stood and pointed to the bed.

"Shelly, your head here, your feet here."

Shelly did as directed and found Sam straddling her face, facing Shelly's feet. Sam began to lower her pussy to meet Shelly's mouth. Shelly froze, so Sam just began grinding her cunt against Shelly's face. Shelly got the message and slowly, tentatively, began to open her mouth and allow her lips to rub against the warm, wet, cunt of Samantha. Shelly had never even thought about another woman sexually, but here she was opening her lips and licking the clit of Sam, who started calling the shots.

"Shelly, suck on my big hanging cuntlips, darling. Chew on Sammy's beef curtains. Mmm. Now run your tongue between them, up and back. I'll lean back and you can tongue-fuck my cunthole. Yes, deep, as deep as you can. In and out. Oh, yes. David, bring your cock over here and fuck me from behind, Shelly, just suck on my clitty while your husband's cock fucks my cunt."

The combination of Shelly's no longer reluctant clit licking and David's long, thick cock pumping Sam's pussy like a piston, had Sam building to a big O. She pushed David away. Sam shifted forward and positioned her asshole at Shelly's mouth.

"Suck my asshole, Shelly. Lick around it and then stick the tip of your tongue into my shithole. Then taste it. Taste your tongue and then push it back into my ass and tonguefuck my asshole, Shelly. Do it hard."

Shelly had little choice as Sam was sitting on her face, literally. But she had given herself over to Sam. She drove her tongue deep up Sam's anus and tasted the musty, slick tunnel. She felt it open and gape as she pushed in and out of it.

"Now, David, shove your big cock up my ass. Bury that bone up my shitter. And Shelly, eat my cunt while your husband assfucks me. Suck my cuntlips and clit. I'm gonna cum hard."

David plowed into Sam's ass like he was enraged. When he first buried his thick eight inches balls deep in one plunge, Sam screamed into the pillow like a stuck pig. But the only words she uttered were, "Pump it harder". He jackhammered her ass, pumping in long, deep strokes. Sam's ass felt so tight and hot. David reached around and grabbed Sam's big tits and cupped and squeezed them hard as he assfucked the sultry BBW.

Sam suddenly gasped and pushed David off. She pulled her pussy away from the servicing mouth of Shelly just as it exploded gushing a torrent of she-cum directly into Shelly's mouth and face. The torrent subsided, but the second pulse brought a larger, more forceful gush of Sam's juices. Shelly gulped and swallowed and nearly drowned in the wet.

Watching this David, jacked his cock and moved around in front of Sam. Sam leaned back and David's cum spurted across Sam's vast breast acreage in several volleys. David collapsed in the chair and Sam rolled over onto her back. A moment passed.

"Hey, you. Come lick your husband's spunk from my big titties. Eat it up."

Shelly sat up, covered in the musky-smelly, slightly sticky, she-jaculate. It literally dripped from her hair, her nose, her chin. She slowly, but steadily moved to Sam's side and began licking up and eating every drop of semen from Sam's huge tits.