Breast Spell Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which do you want? The real Ian, or an Ian enchanted by your spell? I'm in love with you as you are. I'm torn. Your spell gives me sensations I really enjoy. So does just holding your hand..."

"I don't know which I'd like. I'm over the moon because my enchantment worked but it makes me the active participant and you my plaything. I want to try the spell again. I don't know whether it was a fluke or whether I can repeat it. But making love to an equal partner has attractions too."

"How about a compromise?" I suggested. "We make love normally, and you can try your spell when we have had enough."

"Enough? When would that be? Next year? Next decade?"

"I meant in a couple of hours."

Pauline laughed.

"I'm not sure that is long enough, but we'll try that."

We did. I rode Pauline. Pauline rode me. I played with her breasts. She used her breasts to play with me.

She blindfolded me with the cup of her normally large size bra while she tickled my skin with her nipples. She gagged me with it and pushed her erect nipples against my eyes.

I played with her pussy as she had orgasm after orgasm. Eventually we slumped against each other. She snuggled against me and whispered in my ear.

"Time for my special coffee, or would you prefer hot chocolate?"

"Coffee, please, Pauline," I answered.

Although we had bought fresh milk, she ignored it. My coffee was made with reconstituted milk with her special formula.

Within quarter of an hour I was shrinking again and my whole body was squashed between her massive breasts.

The rest of the night repeated the experiences of the previous night.

It was the second of many.

Within a few weeks we were engaged. Within a year we were married.

Pauline's incredible shrinking spell was her first. I was often the subject of her trial spells but none of them had the same impact.

12