Breast Suggestions Ch. 12

Story Info
Barbie the milkmaid.
6.3k words
4.61
55.1k
33

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers

A man uses a special Powder of Suggestion on his well-endowed neighbor. Please use the CONTACT tab on my profile for comments. I need them to know where/how to continue.

This is a study in breast appreciation. My babes don't just have big tits and you fuck 'em. Here we take time to describe their breasts, appreciate them, get slowly seduced by them and drown in the visual glory of a large pair of suckable tits.

Chapter 12: Barbie the Milkmaid

Barbie and Tommy returned to his training in the gift shop but Barbie was filled with remorse. Barbie could gather her thoughts much better now that her needy, milky tits had been drained so thoroughly. She could again focus on her Lord and she was very aware that she had betrayed his wishes and succumbed into wanton lust. She again wore her overcoat, which was so necessary to cover her thin, braless halter top underneath. Tommy lacked his undies and his rather large cock was again feeling rather randy yet both of them felt so very remorseful.

Barbie said, "Why don't we pray for forgiveness for we have sinned?" Tommy was happy to oblige her and wondered if he would ever gain control of himself for he wanted to be deserving of being a pious man of the house some day. He felt that he too was straying away from the words of the Lord.

Neither of them fully appreciated what was going on inside their bodies. Having drunk so much of young Barbie's milk, the size of Tommy's erections had grown significantly. When he was fully erect his cock would actually rise out above the waistline of his pants. If he dared to not wear a shirt in such instances, he would surely moisten his navel with his cock's precum. Yes, he now could sport a mighty erection and what was worse was that he really needed to masturbate 2 or 3 times at the end of his day just to calm down his overflowing libido. He either had to rely on some lurid wet dreams or the use of his own strong hands or else he had to sin again. Something he was very reluctant to do.

Barbie, on the other hand, was producing an overabundance of milk without ever having been pregnant. Gosh, she was only 18 years old after all. All this was due to that lactation milk that Chris had given her. The last time she tried to relieve herself she became so stimulated that she had not one, but two intense orgasms, all at her own hands, and it was still not enough to satisfy the needs of her engorged tits. As she extracted her own milk her lust built so much that she had to attend to her pussy and that only ended up in a wonderful orgasm but her breasts remained mostly full. What a dilemma she was in.

Luckily her breasts took two days to build up to such a distracting level but the bottom line was that she needed a man to suck on her to drain her dry and put her on a manageable level. Of course, no man could suck on such soft, full, firm tits like hers without needing to have his Johnson serviced; without wanting to thrust their hard cocks into one of her holes. That, of course, meant that she was forced to participate in carnal sex even if her mind told her it was a terrible sin.

Of course, part of her was a horny young lass who truly enjoyed an intense orgasm, yet she was strong willed and devoted to a church that she was betraying. What a quandary she was in, what an irony.

So Barbie and Tommy found themselves in the chapel, kneeling on the pews and intensely praying for forgiveness. Barbie was resisting becoming a wanton slut while Tommy deeply wanted to become a noble and pious man. Unfortunately, having had torrid sex in the bathroom less than an hour ago, Tommy's libido, and rock hard Johnson in his pants, was leading him to distraction. His cock knew very well how scantily clad Barbie was beneath that coat she was wearing and how soft her pussy and lips were.

Barbie's coat buttoned from right to left and Tommy, seated to her left, almost absentmindedly slid his hand in between the buttons of her cloak, resting his palm on her very full young bosom. He just needed to feel her one more time, to comfort her and show her his love. He found that her nipple was once again so very very hard.

Well, unfortunately for him, Tommy's father, the pastor had just walked into the chapel. At first he was quite impressed that the two of them were seated in prayer. Then, he noticed where Tommy's hand had gone. His father immediately grabbed a switch, a long thin branch he kept around for corporal punishment, and whacked him right on the head. Tommy withdrew his hand with a loud yelp and grabbed at his head. "Tommy!" he yelled. "Go to the alter and get on your knees and pray young man" he said. He then turned to Barbie and told her how he was ashamed of his son's actions and that she should be off and go back to her work while he spoke more to his son.

Barbie felt bad for Tommy. She knew he could not control himself, being so young and innocent. She believed that she was the one who did wrong. She was the temptress, but she felt she had no choice. Her body was forcing her to do things that she felt were wrong, yet at the same time she was so very proud that she had finally become a woman, even though she was still only 18.

* * * * * *

Barbie walked back to her gift shop only to find me waiting there. It had been a while since I had seen her and I was in the mood to take my control over her up one more notch. I was going to douse her in my Powder of Suggestion and turn her into a fucking temptress, a tease, a fucking milking machine! I wanted to turn her into a seductress living a life of erotic depravity tortured by her sins yet reveling in her carnal delights.

It was so delightful to see Barbie walk into the shop. She had such a beautiful face and puffy lips just like her sister. However, I was a bit disappointed to see her so completely covered up with her full-length heavy coat. "Hi there Barbie. How are you?" I asked. She was feeling a bit sad about how Tommy was being punished, so she responded rather meekly, "Fine, I guess."

Barbie then explained to me how her friend Tommy was being punished because of her actions. I felt excited to hear how she was having sex with her childhood friend, and in the church no less. I asked her to remove her coat and make herself at home. It was her gift shop after all.

After removing her coat I was a bit shocked and delighted to see the thin, tight yellow crop-top she had on. Her tiny waist was laid completely bare. Her firm, jutting tits tented the top out so very nicely. I was very pleased and excited to see her dressed like she was. A hand could so easily slide up under her top and grab her jiggling breasts and that was just what I was about to do.

Not wanting to waste any time, and since I was only on my lunch break, I asked her to come into her office. Stepping into the small room first, I poured some Powder of Suggestion onto my palm. I then asked her to smell my new incense I had in my hand. As she placed her face close, I simply blew the powder all over her cute young face. She inhaled it down her nose and into her young mouth and I could see a blush of calmness befall her.

Not wasting any time at all I said, "Take off your blouse for me Barbie. Show me your naked beauty". The dear sweet girl promptly complied. Sitting in front of her, I simply reached up and grasped both of her firm tits in my hands. "So wonderful", I exclaimed. With all the lactating she was doing her breasts had swollen to a wonderfully perfect size. Her breasts were just like Emily Ratajkowski's except perhaps a full cup size larger. They were as firm, as firm can be. Her nipples constantly erect and yearning for attention, they were even leaking slightly of her womanly nectar.

Holding her nipples like handles, I explained to her how I wanted her to become a seductress, to tease and to fuck men, just like her sister was learning to do. I told her she needed to talk dirty too as that is what excites men.

I told her, "Your young tits are producing milk nicely dear. Do they make your pussy leak and get wet too?" She slowly replied, "Um, ummm, I guess so." Her speech was slowed a bit as the stimulation I was doing to her tits was causing exactly that reaction right now.

"You guess so, What?" I asked. "They do make me get excited down there." "Down where?" I replied. "Down in my womanly region" she answered. "Now Barbie, you know that is not what it's referred to. What am I squeezing right now Barbie?" I asked. "You are squeezing my breasts." "And what else are they called" I continued to ask. "My tits" she answered. Her speech was being a bit slowed and her breathing was beginning to get a bit heated as my hands became more wet with her warm milk gently leaking onto them.

"Your tits, What?" I asked. "My ti....tits need to be touched so badly. They make my pussy leak" she gasped. "That's so nice Barbie" I said as I reached down and felt up her skirt. Pleasantly surprised I learned she also had no panties on and I could feel how so very wet she was becoming.

"So did you seduce young Tommy with your big firm tits?" I asked. "Yes, oh yes I did do that" she replied. "Did he fuck you with his hard cock? Did your cunt love having a good hard pounding?" I asked.

"Yes. Oh yes I just loved making love with him. He sucked on my tits and they....they needed it soooo badly" she replied. "He pounded my pussy with his cock. He gets so very long and hard and he knows how to suck on my tits while he shoves his cock deep inside of me".

How very nice, I thought. How out of character for this pious young lass to fuck and suck and talk dirty to me. "Take my cock out Barbie. Take it out now!" I ordered. "That's it. Now stroke it and make it large Barbie. You want it, don't you dear?" I asked. "It's so beautiful, isn't it? All men's cocks are so beautiful, aren't they Barbie?"

I went on at great length telling her the types of seduction I wanted her to do to men; the ways she could dress (or undress); the seductive talk she could make. The longer I spoke, the stiffer my cock got and the more my precum started to ooze over her fingers. I told her she should seduce any man that came into her gift shop, that she should seduce them with her beautiful big tits; that she shouldn't worry about emptying her milk from her tits because that's exactly what she was going to get those men to do.

The more I fondled her the more milk began oozing out of her swollen tits and on to my hands. That really got me hard and they were bringing her close to an orgasm herself. I was trying to figure out where I wanted to shoot my load in her: would it be her lovely mouth, between her swollen tits; in her cunt; or maybe even deep into her asshole? I just couldn't choose because I had so many choices. It was going to be a big load however; what with such a fantastic pair of tits in my hands. The skin of her areola was so incredibly soft too. Just as soft as her sisters. I just had to suck on her.

As my breathing began to get heavier, I bent over and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. Barbie instantly cradled my head with one hand while still stroking my cock. I gobbled her tit, holding it with two hands. I sucked really hard on her nipple and got a mouth filled with warm milk. I was loving it and the milk was only going to give my cock more stamina and grow even larger with each erection.

Barbie's pussy started to really juice up now and she wasn't quite sure what to do. She wanted me to pound into her. She wanted my big cock in her pussy. She wanted another glorious orgasm.

Unfortunately for her, I reached up and grabbed her head with both hands and gently pushed her down to take my cock between her young lips. "Suck my cock Barbie girl. Suck my big love stick. That's it. Suck it and worship it. Pump your head up and down it's length. There's a good girl. You want to take my load, don't you Barbie?" I asked. "Mmmpfh" she replied.

"Now Barbie the thing to do is to make me cum as deeply as possible and to swallow every last drop of my manly seed. Do you understand Barbie?" I asked. "Mmmm ummmm" she replied. "You can squeeze my balls too just when I'm coming to make it more intense. That's it. Squeeze them right at their base. That's it Barbie. I'm going to cum soon dear." I looked down and could see her big melons jiggling around as her head slid up and down, up and down my rock hard cock while her hands did their work.

"I'm going to fill you with my yummy seed Barbie. I'm going to cum right down your pretty little throat. Aren't you proud you, hot...., fucking....bitch. Take it! Take it all!" I screamed as I shot blast after blast of jism right down the length of her throat while I held her head tight against my cock.

Like the good cocksucker she was becoming, she sucked and licked and slurped every single drop out of me. Barbie took her time to lick and clean my cock up very nicely after I released her head from my grip. Yes, she was going to be a natural at cock sucking.

After I caught my breath from my climax, I gave each of her beautiful tits another firm sucking while my hand flicked at her clitty. It was so hard and moist. I loved the taste of her warm milk and particularly how swollen and thick her nipples had become. Her nipples and clitty were so much fun to play with.

Now it was Barbie's turn. She held my head to her breast and begged me "Ohh...keep flicking me. Flick my clitty. I'm so wet. I'm so loving it. Make me cum. Yes, make me cum I want to cum so bad I love you sucking my nipples. YESssss!!!!" she screamed as she came a glorious orgasm all over my happy hand.

I was so very happy to oblige Barbie and my cock was extremely satisfied from her great cock sucking lips. What a big busty vacuum cleaner she was. I wanted to fuck her over and over again, but that could wait, for now.

As I was leaving Barbie slid her halter top back down to cover herself and returned the counter at the store. I told her I'd like her to join me at her sister's house that night after work and she seemed even a bit eager to say "Yes, I'd love that!"

* * * * * *

After I left Barbie, her thoughts returned to poor Tommy. She knew he was being punished and it was for something that she felt at fault about. So, she decided it was best to visit the Pastor to seek forgiveness for poor Tommy. She put a little 'Back in 5 minutes' sign on the gift shop and closed things up. She then went to the Pastor's office to explain how she was the one who tempted Tommy. How it was her fault, after all.

Becky entered Pastor Frank's office and approached his desk. She smelled delightfully of her own pussy juice but she paid that no attention. Mr. Frank was a kind and pious man, but also strictly followed the rules of the church. He wanted to raise his son the 'right' way and his flock loved him. He noticed a certain scent in the room but couldn't quite place what it was. It certainly wasn't all that unpleasant, he thought.

Becky got closer to his desk and told him that it was all her fault about Tommy; that earlier in the day they had engaged in a little bit of 'hanky-panky'. She made up a story saying that she had dressed in utter haste to come to work that day and only had time to put on this simple top she was wearing. With that she flicked open the last button of her coat and opened it to him, revealing her transparent thin halter-top; her areola and nipples clearly apparent.

"You see" she said, "It was not his fault. Tommy was simply tempted by how I was dressed. He was innocent and tempted by my body. I have become a woman you know Pastor Frank". As she said this, with her coat fully open, the Pastor could do nothing but stare at her incredibly firm, large young bosoms. "Tommy must have been enchanted working so close to me. He was tempted by how large my breasts have become. It's certainly not his fault. They are double D cups now Pastor Frank" she explained. "It seems I'm constantly having to buy new size bras!" she pleaded.

Well, the Pastor was certainly flustered. He had not laid eyes on such young firm flesh in many a year. He marveled at how nearly naked this young girl was, standing right in front of him. "Bless all the saints and Mary dear girl, but I have trained my son not to yield to carnal desires outside of wedlock," he stated. Feeling so in earnest she came even closer to his desk and put an arm across her chest, cradling her bosoms. She slid it upwards to more firmly support her breasts and cause them to billow outwards, thrusting her nipples tightly against the thin fabric and towards his hungry eyes. Her incredibly thin belly completely exposed and naked.

The Pastor could not help but appreciate such a fine pair of bosoms; such full and firm young flesh meant to nourish a hungry child. His wife certainly did not have a chest so big. Hers were merely B-cups and much, much smaller than these perfect creations. He had never in his life been so close to such a God-given perfect pair of full swollen young bosoms.

"I'm sorry Pastor Frank, but I was teaching him about the computer software and I must have moved my ti....um, err, my bosoms too close to him. Surely that could not be his fault. Punish me instead" she pleaded. In saying that she dropped her arm and intentionally wiggled her chest only a few inches from his face. Her nipples tracing circles in the see-through fabric of her halter-top; her large full tits shaking from side to side.

The Pastor's lips salivated. He silently trembled and even felt a stir between his own legs. He too felt an uncontrollable urge to suckle her; too squeeze and handle the soft firmness of her young bosoms. "Well, he still should have been able to resist temptation my dear" he said.

"But you see Pastor, I might have even teased him a bit without even knowing it sir. Possibly like this" she said. In saying so she reached up and freed one breast from her garment and squeezed it right around the middle so that the areola and nipple bulged forward, like a carnal offering, like an infant's pacifier being offered to encourage rampant tit sucking! "But I don't remember clearly what I did."

Her hand was so delicately dwarfed by the massiveness of her breast that it overflowed her hand on either side and even below it. Her breasts were by no means too large, but they were certainly quite a bit more than a handful, and her delicate young hand looked so wonderful offering her equally young fruits to him.

The Pastor was trembling inside. He too wanted to latch onto her bosom and suckle like a baby. He wanted to manhandle her flesh and kiss and ravish her. "My dear lady, you should not dress in such a careless manner at work. You made it so hard for my son to resist, ...to resist such, ...young, full.....uhm, womanly charms. To resist, as it is written in law," he said in a stumbling, stammering manner. "Fear not, I will see to it that he is not tempted again and that he obeys. I will beat him with a switch if need be."

Now Barbie was feeling very awful for dear Tommy. She certainly did not want to see him receive a beating for being seduced by her. After all, it was she that had such needs. It was she that could not satisfy the desires of her milk-swollen breasts when they needed draining.

"Oh please don't do that to poor Tommy" she implored still holding one naked breast in her hand almost shaking it at him. "Don't you see?" she said. "How could he resist sucking on such a soft large breast; naked as the day I was born? Why have I started to produce my womanly nectar if it were not to nourish men?"

Now the bull's-eye of her thick brown nipple centered on her beautiful brown areola was staring at his face. The center of her oh-so-soft nipple had a tiny white droplet of milk on it as if to say, taste me, drink from me and be replenished. The Pastor couldn't help but salivate at the sight of her tender flesh, her willing womanhood.

mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers
12