Breast Suggestions Ch. 14

Story Info
A busty dinner.
8.6k words
4.5
40.9k
23

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrddman
mrddman
598 Followers

A man uses a special Powder of Suggestion on his well-endowed neighbor. Please use the CONTACT tab on my profile for comments. I need them to know where/how to continue.

It's a lot more work to write these stories than I thought, so please do send comments, criticisms or encouragement via the CONTACT tab on my PROFILE page. Thanks so much.

Chapter 14: A busty dinner

Becky had a short nap at her house after being tag-teamed by Billy and Bobby. Good thing she got up, there was dinner to prepare and her sister Barbie was coming over to visit too. She then got a phone call and Chris gave her some 'suggestions' for how she was to dress Barbie and herself for his arrival. Becky just loved 'suggestions' and being told what to do, after being drugged by the Powder of Suggestion he had purchased while on a business trip to Egypt. It made life a lot easier for her and she just loved the sexual blossoming that was taking over her otherwise conservative life.

When Chris arrived at Becky's home he was greeted by two of the most beautiful women in the world. Becky, the taller of the two at 5'-4", had on the cutest red and white checkered schoolgirl outfit; a short cut checkered blouse that stopped just above her waist and a very short checkered pleated skirt below. The blouse was decorated with 2" by 2" red and white checks on it. It was very cute indeed with a wide collar that looked very stylized but it had only three large white buttons to close it up with. That was a tall order because she had some massive bosoms to keep under cover.

The shirttail part of it could never be tucked into her pants because it stopped just above her waist, exposing the tight young flesh of her waist and her 'cute-as-a-button' little navel.

This was no normal blouse at all; having only three buttons on it you could never properly close it up anyway. No, this was bought at that sexy clothing store I had Becky go to. It was a teasing blouse if there ever was one. I gave very careful instructions to Becky and she was to only use one of those oversized white buttons to maintain her modesty. Well, that was as if modesty was even something she was concerned with these days. No, her concern was to tease men as best she could and to fuck the ever-loving shit out of them when she couldn't resist the teasing herself any more. Such a wonderful life she now had.

Becky was faced with a choice. If she buttoned the top button her blouse would remain largely closed but drape over her jutting DD tits. It would certainly be inviting but that would cover up the smooth tempting young flesh of her cleavage. If she buttoned the middle button, you could see a generous amount of cleavage, some of her nipples and, at times, a flash of her navel too. That would certainly be a nice sight indeed. But no, Becky decided to be a bit more risqué and really put on a large cleavage show for me: it was her house after all and she could dress as she pleased, right?

Becky closed only the bottom button. It was placed just below the slope of her glorious breasts; all of her cleavage and most of her areola and nipples were simply on display for my roving eyes. She was delicious to look at with such smooth young skin, flawless in fact, and I was feasting away.

Becky's skirt also had those nice little schoolgirl pleats and checkers on it. Boy, oh boy, was it cut short. It covered just barely all of her ass. This left her nicely shaved, pussy nearly exposed no matter where she walked or how she stood. She certainly couldn't wear that out in public or she would definitely be bent over the nearest park bench and fucked rather thoroughly and forcefully. What a cute and tempting little tart she was indeed!

Standing next to her was her equally buxom little sister Barbie. At 5'-2" Barbie was a bit shorter than her sister but with deliciously milk-filled tits. Her D-cups had swollen to a full and tempting double-D cup; their nipples pointing outwards and were seemingly always yearning to be suckled upon. With her height being even less than her sister's, her tits seemed that much bigger than Becky's. Wow, what a sight she was for sore eyes!

Barbie was the picture of loveliness with her light pink colored lace bra on. Many bras have a delicate see-through lace pattern at the top edge of them and often a more solid material below. The lower part meant to cup and support a woman's, well, assets. Barbie's outrageous brassiere however was merely a 2-inch wide swath of this lace material that held her nipples within. It was so narrow it didn't even cover the width of the soft tempting flesh of her areola. Her lovely shaped breasts oozed out below this wrap and above it too. The color was so feminine and contrasted very nicely with the slightly darker color of the flesh of her partially exposed areola. Her thick nipples, always yearning to be suckled, thrusted outward, tenting the tissue of this delicate pink lace. What a sight indeed.

Below her naked tummy she wore only the thinnest pink colored thong; her pussy lips bulging a bit to either side. This young woman was almost naked! Her pussy lips puffing out to either side of her thong.

Looking at both of their incredibly thin exposed waists I couldn't decide who was thinner. You had the feeling you could almost circle either of their waists with two hands. Their wide hips presenting the most beautiful love handles to grasp onto as one was to pump them full of seed. I simply wanted to fuck both of them right then and there without another word. The two of them were perfectly shaped double-D fantasies right out of the pages of Playboy.

"Hi darlings" I said. "I've been looking so forward to seeing both of you again and how truly beautiful you both are". With that I grasped Becky by the waist and kissed her moist puffy lips. Her arousal was immediate as I could feel her probing tongue joining with mine. "Did I do good Chris?" she asked. "Do we look sexy enough like you wanted? I feel like such a hot schoolgirl" she said. "Yes you do. You look like such a HOT fucking bitch and I just want to fuck you right now! You did a very good job darling" I replied.

I then briefly leaned back and took in the beauty of her shapely form: her thin waist, thin delicate arms, round hips, full lips and, of course, phenomenally wide, full and firm young breasts. I dipped my hands into her tiny blouse and scooped both her breasts right out of it. They were so firm, so young and smooth, so easy to release from the skimpy teasing top. I flicked and pinched both of her nipples, feeling the thin soft flesh of her areola, as I kissed her again. "Welcome home" she said with a twinkle in her eye as she caught my gaze".

After a few minutes of mutual petting, squeezing and groping, I stepped back and pulled the blouse closed a bit to cover her jutting hooters again and said, "Becky, why don't you move around a bit. I'd like to see you move in that cute outfit of yours. Why don't you do a few jumping jacks for me honey?"

To my private delight I then witnessed the most lewd display of young womanly flesh that I had seen in a long time. She split her legs as she jumped and her pleated skirt flew completely out of the way displaying her lovely pussy lips. Her tits, of course, put on a lewd display of nubile flesh bouncing to and fro within, and soon without, her sexy top. The incredible tone of her body did not allow her hooters to flop around very much either. She was so large and so firm that they jiggled to and fro, back and forth, up and down, always pointing outward toward my hungry lips. What a delight. What an erotic display!

When Becky finally stopped her bouncing around, she stood still awaiting more instructions from me. Both her breasts had, of course, come completely free from her flimsy blouse. Her pleated skirt sat nicely in place but barely covering her pussy mound. "What have you been up to this evening since you came home from work my dear?" I asked.

Becky then proceeded to tell us that she had some long, drawn out phone sex with a boy she met at the library. She explained how he couldn't come over to her house tonight and 'play' with her so she decided to tease him over the phone; to give him something to beat off to tonight and on future nights. She spoke about how she was sure he wanted to go out with her dressed all sexy and revealing with her big tits fully on display. She teased him about how she could be his 'trophy bride' sort of girlfriend. She knew that a young nerdy guy would love to have a busty thin babe dress really skimpy and hug his arm out in public. She teased him quite a bit indeed. Becky was sure that all of her hot phone sex talk with him had given him a tremendous orgasm right over the phone!

All that talking also got her very hot for some action herself. Once she was done with Gary, she proceeded to call the two boys in the neighborhood who had already fucked her, Bobby and Billy, to come over and play with her again. She talked about how they fucked her in her big tight ass, her booty, and how she sucked one of them off and drank all of his yummy cum.

Both Barbie and I were very tantalized with this hot conversation. My dick was getting hard just hearing it all and seeing these two beauties before me. I then turned to Barbie and gave her a nice wet kiss. Barbie was so hot she seemed to suck on my tongue right into her mouth. I reached up and touched Barbie's tits, something any man in this situation would not be able to resist doing. They were indeed quite firm, almost rock hard since she hadn't had a good milking for almost two days now and they were hanging out below and above her ultra thin top.

As I kissed Barbie I grasped her thin waist too. It felt so great to have a narrow waist in my hands while my chest could feel the firm contact of her swollen udders poking at me. I reached up and pinched both of her nipples as I began to speak. Just to be naughty I slid my fingertips off her nipples and onto the flesh of her areola, then slid them out towards her nipple tips. I did this over and over again, in effect milking her udders; her milk swollen 18 year old double-D milkers! I could feel their tips starting to exude her lovely milk and I knew her pussy must also be trembling at this very moment.

"What have you been up to lately Barbie?" I asked, while continuing to pinch her nipple tips. Barbie then proceeded to tell me how she almost seduced the minister at the church and that she fully intended to complete her seduction of him the next chance she got. She also told me how she seduced one of the husbands who came to the gift shop to buy a present for his wife.

Poor little hot-to-trot Barbie was putty in my hands. Her nipples were loving my caresses and were craving the sucking of my mouth. Her pussy was responding too and she was almost beside herself with lust from all the stimulation. Her legs were trembling, in fact.

I then told Barbie I thought it was a great idea to continue seducing all of the pious husbands at the church. Maybe she could even develop a secret reputation whispered among the sinning male congregation. They might start attending church a lot more often and buy the gift shop out of all its wares while they get 'serviced' by Barbie and her milky tits and lusting pussy.

Well Barbie was very excited by this idea and her pussy was beginning to drip from all the nipple stimulation I was giving her. Heck, her legs were even beginning to twitch, she needed some contact with her clitty hidden by her tiny thong so badly. I then told Becky and Barbie that I had a special treat for both of them and asked them to take a seat at the couch.

Once these two buxom babes were seated I gave them each a very nice pink dildo with a clitty stimulator sticking out of the top of it. They really had no idea what the device was but rather quickly figured it out. I 'suggested' to them to slide it inside of their now quite wet pussy lips. They were both happy to comply, having never seen such a sinful device but loving to receive any suggestions I had to offer.

The girls looked down at their recently shaved pussies and spread their legs and pussy lips to receive these lovely pleasure devices. The dildos could only go in as deep as the clitty stimulator because it reached up and outward to touch their most sacred pleasure point. One wouldn't want it to sink in completely or it just might get lost in their cavernous cunny cavities. Indeed the dildos sat quite comfortably fully inserted in their cunts. They were quite wide, more so than most any male's cock would be, so they did feel quite satisfying just having them in there. Women love to be penetrated after all and these fat little babies filled them up quite nicely.

I reached for the remote control and sat down squarely right between the two of them; right between two young, lithe, busty, barely clad horny young women who were now programmed to please thanks to my Powder of Suggestion and a week or more of training.

"Ladies," I began. "Smother me with your breasts. I want to be warmed by your busty glands, your beautiful big tits, your milk jugs, your beautiful hooters!" The girls turned towards me and were happy to comply. I felt the soft womanly flesh of four exquisite tits warming my cheeks, my ears, and my hungry lips. I latched on sucking Barbie's right breast and her milk flowed smoothly into my mouth. So warm and sweet it was. Her nipple seemed to enlarge and great me. It was truly happy I was there. I was also pinching and pulling on her other nipple. I set the dildos to vibrate within them at the same time. I knew this would set their pussies on fire.

"OOOhhh, I heard both of them squeal as they felt the unfamiliar vibrations in their wombs. I continued to milk and manhandle Barbie's breasts as I set the clitty stimulator to wiggle to-and-fro, back and forth on their excited clitty's. The girl's pussy's were soon flowing with pussy juice as their excitement grew and grew. My mouth was filling up too with Barbie's warm dick-stimulating milk.

The lactating liquid I had given her not only made her produce milk, but the milk gave the receiver super sexual powers it seemed. I could get a hardon seemingly at will and as many times a day as I wanted too, just from sucking on darling Barbie's delicious glands. I wondered what it would do to her sister if she also latched on, so to speak.

My head and cheeks were warmed and cradled in the softest breast flesh in the world since Becky pushed herself into my backside and smothered me with her big natural double D's.

I was safe. I was being cradled by two loving young women. I was being nurtured and attended to by two of the youngest, most beautiful and horniest girls in the world. This truly was heaven. God but I loved big tits! I just LOVE big shapely tits and that special powder of suggestion I had bought!!!

After many glorious minutes of suckling, drinking and pinching nipples, I released Barbie's very stimulated teet from my mouth while my head leaned back into the soft mountains of Becky's tits. I then turned to ravage Becky's tits for a while with her equally thick yearning nipples. Barbie, her tits still dripping with milk, pushed her tits into the back of my head to cradle me.

This placed their faces very close to one another and the girls, much to my surprise, began kissing each other. They were both getting so hot with all this nipple attention which, with the help of my suggestion powder, directly connected to their clitty's. They simply needed to satisfy their lust any way they could. They deeply kissed each other while I continued to service Becky's yearning nipples and squeeze and manhandle her shapely tit flesh.

Since I was occupied with Becky's hooters, I wanted to keep Barbie hot right along with us, so I set her dildo on a higher speed. She began to whimper and writhe with delight; her nipples dripping with milk as she pushed them into my head and as she pushed her crotch into my ass too. Her lips were savagely attacking those of her sister Becky.

I then turned both their dildos to high speed and they immediately felt tremors growing within their loins. Barbie and Becky paused their kissing action and you could see their hips jerking slightly. Their eyelids fell closed. They both fell backwards onto the couch at first moaning quietly and soon literally screaming like wild women.

Becky grabbed my head to try to make me follow her backwards onto the couch but I couldn't resist what I knew would be a wonderful experience, to suck Barbie's milk while she was having the orgasm of her lifetime.

Barbie jumped slightly as I latched my lips onto her nipple again. She grasped my head and held me tight. She needed a good sucking so very, very badly and she knew she was building towards a glorious orgasm. She rode the dildo like it was a man inside her, twitching her legs while her body spasmed. She was going crazy grabbing at my head and grasping at my throbbing cock within my pants.

Becky too was pulsating and throbbing with deeply felt orgasms beginning to grow inside her; seemingly going from her breasts, as she squeezed them, to her pussy and back again, over and over. She pinched and pulled on her long brown nipples and kneaded her tits. Her legs squeezed together to grasp and hold the dildo inside of her that was generating such new and fabulous sensations. They were soon both panting and dripping with pleasure after an orgasm flooded through them like water from a broken damn.

They both gasped and writhed, their legs twitching gently in spasms. I slowed the dildos down to a minimum but did not stop my suckling action on Barbie's luscious milk-filled tits.

At this point, my cock was severely in need of being serviced and I was horny as hell. As a horny youth I had often fantasized about nursing at a young busty babe's tits while another busty hottie sucked my cock off. I dreamed of the sensations of a swollen nipple in my mouth as I clutched at the incredibly soft flesh of a large young breast while I felt the vacuuming action of a pair of talented lips sucking the cum out of my hard cock. What an incredible fantasy I had. What a dream!

"Please suck my cock Becky. Suck me dry baby!" I ordered her. Soon enough I was nursing at Barbie's milk-laden breast while my cock grew larger and larger within Becky's mouth.

What a fantasy come true to feel my cock, so long and hard, buried deep within my busty playmate's willing lips while I suckled at the most tasty flesh in the whole wide world. Licking and lapping at the long thick nipples of my darling Barbie. Her full young shapely tits were, as they say, like putty in my hands.

As I was emptying Barbie's breast, my mouth was totally full of her sweet nectar and it literally made my cock throb each time I swallowed. My thoughts turned to my hard cock. "Drink up every drop of me Becky! Drink me dry! Suck me hard!" I screamed. Becky renewed her efforts at applying strong suction on my cock, especially as she backed her mouth off towards the tip. She also squeezed my ball sack around the base with her thumb and forefinger, making my balls bulge from her force. This made my cum build up, and up, even more in my cock. I was going to explode a giant load pretty soon as her head kept pumping up and down, up and down the full length of my cock.

My hands were full of Barbie's tit flesh; grasping and pawing at them and reveling at how firm and smooth they were. My legs were stretched wide-open allowing Becky's ministrations to my fucking hard cock. Then, I finally reached a thunderous orgasm screaming into Barbie's soft tits, pumping my hips into Becky's young face. I pumped and jerked and filled Becky's mouth to overflowing as I spasmed over, and over, and over again filling her hungry gullet. I released her breast from my sucking lips.

Becky swallowed as much of my yummy cum as she could, but some did spill out of her mouth and landed on her breasts and chest. She looked like such a slut with my cum spread all over her lips and chin. "Lick yourself clean baby. Swallow all my cum, young hot slut" I panted. I then collapsed on the couch gasping for air. Satisfied with my new life.

mrddman
mrddman
598 Followers