Breast Suggestions Ch. 16 - Conquering Daddy

Story Info
Becky and Barbie finally seduce their daddy.
7.4k words
4.59
35.9k
32

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrddman
mrddman
598 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

A man uses a special Powder of Suggestion on his well-endowed neighbor. Please use the CONTACT tab on my profile for comments. I need them to know where/how to continue.

*****

Chapter 16: Conquering Daddy

After Becky and Barbie's 'daddy-dads' regained consciousness from his delirious orgasm shooting his sticky cum deep into his daughter's mouth, he felt a bit groggy and, of course, filled with remorse. "Girls", he said, "we have sinned against the almighty. We must never commit such unsacred acts again. We must all go to our rooms and pray for forgiveness and forget about this sinful mishap. Sweet dreams my darlings."

With that, he marched off to his bedroom. The girls, reveled in delight from the warm salty taste of their daddy's cum in their mouths, giggling with glee. They had lots of ideas how to manipulate and seduce their daddy that weekend and, being a bit tired themselves, they too trotted off to bed.

* * * * *

When their dad woke up the next morning there was a warm breeze in the air and the early morning sunlight bathed his room. He felt rested, yet very troubled by what he had done with his darling daughters last night. "What had they become? What had I done?" he thought to himself. Then he felt a weight on his covers and looked down to the foot of his bed to see his darling Barbie sitting cross-legged almost on top of his feet. She was wearing a nice white cotton bed shirt with a tiny pink bow at the neck of it. She was still his little girl. The covers were tucked in so tightly he couldn't move an inch, so he just stared with delight at his beautiful darling daughter.

Her nightshirt was not a very revealing garment, but her rock-hard milk-laden breasts were still clearly noticeable; her nipples poking outwards yearning for attention. "Oh, dear Lord, what a beautiful daughter he had. Surely, she could be forgiven for the sins she had committed," he thought to himself.

"Good morning daddy-dads" she said. Of course, her daddy was pleased to see her great him in the morning, but he also felt that familiar man-feeling having just waken up, he had a bit of an erection in his pajamas; a woody tenting under the covers. His cock was supercharged since his belly had become full of Barbie's magical breast milk the night before. He had no idea of the drug-like effect it was having on him, but his cock was feeling more and more hard with every passing minute.

"Oh, good morning pumpkin" he said to her. And then, he was almost startled when his other beautiful daughter Becky plopped herself down right next to him, stretching the covers much more tightly over his prostrate body. He felt trapped; his cock trying to push upwards, but his arms and legs held tightly in the sheets. "Oh, this is uncomfortable" he said to himself.

It was getting worse as he turned to look at Becky and was instantly captivated, almost hypnotized by her revealing clothing. His darling Becky had on a football T-shirt she had slept in. It must have been an extra-extra-large size because the scoop neck of it didn't even begin to form until it was below the middle of her large breasts. In fact, the narrow shoulder straps only barely covered her thick nipples leaving most of her firm young breasts completely on display. Her areola were spilling out on both sides of the straps and her bulging tit flesh captured his eyes. Now he couldn't control his cock which was trying to stand fully erect but was trapped, in a most uncomfortable downward position, underneath the sheets.

Becky knew her sweet daddy was gawking at her nearly naked tits. She loved it! She could see that he was trapped in his own bed, a very captive audience. What a situation she was putting him in! Becky started mumbling something about breakfast to her daddy while leaning forward a bit making sure her big hooters jiggled wildly. Such soft, smooth, innocent, young flesh her DD tits were. Indeed, they were bouncing quite a bit, threatening to pop free of her tiny shoulder straps. He glanced back at Barbie and only could focus on her stiff nipples trying to poke through her bed shirt. What was he to do?

Keith was clearly beginning to desperately need to adjust himself. His hardening cock wanted to be pointing upwards and was getting more and more hard by the minute. The more he looked at his darling Becky's nearly naked tits, the harder he was becoming. He hoped they would bounce free of the skinny straps of her T-shirt but then he hoped they wouldn't because he was almost sure he would ejaculate right there in the bed. God almighty but the thin delicate skin of her areola were beautiful to look at!

Loosing himself in her womanhood he couldn't hear a word she was saying about making breakfast and starting the day. He focused closely on her thick nipples pushing her shoulder straps out. As he was trying to a make out all the details of them Becky snapped him back to reality, "So do you want waffles, or should it be pancakes daddy-dads?" she asked.

Becky could see what was going on with his eyes and his bulging crotch and couldn't resist the idea to crank the temperature up a bit so she laid her chest down slightly over the middle of his chest to sort of give him a morning hug. Keith could feel her large soft bosoms squishing underneath her weight and instinctively he wanted to grab both of them in his hands. Her left arm grazed his jutting cock, on purpose of course. She could feel just how rock hard he had become. It was even throbbing! She was so thrilled that she made her daddy throb for her. She wanted to grab his cock, to suck on it, to shove it inside her pussy and smother his face with her DD hooters, but she knew this wasn't the right time. After all, he had just forbade them from having any carnal acts just before they went to bed. She needed to do this later as the day progressed she thought.

So, with that, she had some pity on him and gave him a chance to adjust himself and sat back up again, brushing his cock one last time as she did so. As she finally got up slightly from the covers to give him a kiss on the cheek there was enough slack in the covers that he could pop his cock free into an upward, more comfortable, position.

Just as planned, all this hugging and moving about made her left breast slip completely out of her shoulder strap. Her daddy felt her young lips wetting his cheek as his eyeballs were glued to the sight of her completely naked breast. It was so firm that it defied nature. "She didn't need a bra whatsoever", he marveled to himself. "Her nipple and areola are so large and just begging for a kiss. Oh, how nice a wet sloppy kiss on that soft skin would feel", he thought.

"Oh, my Lord, I must free myself from this situation", he thought. "Girls," he said, "we are not decent. We must clothe ourselves and prepare for our day. Get out. Get out and leave me my solace" he said. He then watched them march out of his room with their breasts bouncing furiously to and fro.

He wondered why the good Lord had blessed him with such hot carnal-looking daughters. Plenty of girls have large breasts, he thought, but few of them have such very thin waists and gloriously rounded hips to go with them. "How could they anyone have nicer asses than they do? Their waists are just so thin and tight, Dear Lord, how will I survive the weekend they are just putting such carnal thoughts into my head. I feel so full of a desire that I cannot put a stop to" he thought. "Help me, dear Lord, help me" he begged. He was almost tearful, and the day had only just begun.

Once they left, Keith grabbed his cock and rubbed it a bit. His cock was painfully hard now and he could feel himself full of jizz. Honestly, he couldn't figure out why he was so filled with such lust this past day or so, ever since he came to visit his girls, in fact. That was not normal for him. Little did he know that all the milk Barbie had snuck into his drinks and the rampant sucking of Barbie's breasts last night was making his cock take control of his mind and body. He would have a tough time ignoring it carrying such a big erection around all the time. Little did he know but he would soon be able to fill up a woman's hole ten times a day and still have sperm to spare!

Keith threw himself into a rather cold shower. That, at least, would calm down the raging Johnson between his legs he thought. He couldn't help but grab his cock and think of the large soft breasts he had seen on the web. He was a pious man, but even pious men succumb to the depravities of the flesh sometimes. He grabbed the soap and vigorously scrubbed himself. He tried not to think of his daughters, but his thoughts did roam to young nubile bodies with nicely rounded hips, a thin waist, and some firm oversized tits. He just couldn't help himself until he finally forced himself to think about mowing the lawn, watching a sports event, or the bills he had to pay. Anything but such carnal, lascivious thoughts as he was having. Finally, after giving himself a shave, his cock had relaxed and was back to its normal size. He could breathe easier; for now at least.

Keith reminded himself that he came for the weekend to help his daughter with her garden and visit his two lovely girls together, just the three of them. Little did he know they had been corrupted and retrained by their neighbor's Powder of Suggestion into becoming wanton sluts, lusting to please and tempt any man they could catch the eye of and boy, with the way they were dressing and acting, they could catch the eye of just about any man they wanted! They were hellbent to suck their daddy dry. They were hellbent to get him to fuck their brains out. It would just take some time, that's all.

So, Keith put on some loose sweatpants and a T-shirt. His muscular chest filled it well. He wore no underwear because he was hoping that would keep his cock cooler, and he might have fewer erections. He didn't stop to think that it would also mean that any erection he did have would be immediately apparent and even quite accessible if someone were to suddenly pull his pants down or shove their hands inside his pee hole. He didn't stop to think enough it seems.

His daughter's good looks didn't come from nowhere. Yes, both he and his wife Sally were quite the lookers. Sally had a full D-cup chest, quite substantial and adequate to satiate the desires of most men out there, but they were dwarfed by his daughters' monstrous mounds. She too had a strikingly beautiful face and very curvaceous body with an incredibly narrow waist. "Love handles" her hubby would call them. The two of them were quite a couple and very popular in their church and civic activities.

As Keith came down for breakfast, he was greeted by Barbie dressed in a loose flannel shirt and blue jeans. She was ready to work in the garden. Her jeans were a bit tight, he thought, but at least her massive mammaries were well hidden by her oversized thick cotton flannel shirt. Little did he know but she had a tight little demi-bra on that would completely display most of her tits if her shirt were to come unbuttoned. She left only the top 2 buttons undone which was perfectly acceptable.

Becky on the other hand, was making waffles dressed in a short-pleated skirt. I suppose it would have been proper for some woman of gentry about to play a round of tennis, but it was far too short for his liking. He hoped she wouldn't expose her panties to him. That would be more than he could take. In fact, as he would later learn, she had none on at all!

Her short white skirt showed all of her lovely legs with their smooth, smooth skin. Her skirt however, was nothing compared to the white tank top she had on. It was a hot day after all, so leaving most of her belly and all of her chest above her tits exposed to the sun didn't seem that out of the ordinary, but this top was so tight it was sculpted to the contours of her frim jutting hooters. Of course, she had no bra on too, so her nipples were also quite evident. Wow did they stick out!

As she moved to and fro putting all the ingredients together, her tits jiggled uncontrollably. It was a dance for her daddy's eyes and he was about to say something, but then, he controlled himself because it was his darling daughter's house after all. He had to let her live her life the way she wanted to. He just needed to control his thoughts better and not stare at his gorgeous daughter, that was all.

Abandoning all thoughts of engendering more modesty for his daughter, there was nothing much he could do other than to sit and chat and try not to let his eyes linger too much on the tasty nubbins laid before his eyes. Keith tried to distract himself, so he turned and spoke to Barbie.

He asked her why she all of a sudden started producing womanly milk, trying to sound fatherly about it. "My tits just started producing milk only a few days ago daddy. It came out of nowhere", she lied. "It does make me feel more womanly though. Don't you think daddy-dads? I don't mind it at all really daddy. I feel like I'm all grown up now. All I really need is a man to share my mommy nectar with, my virgin breast milk. I need a boyfriend daddy. That's all" she said.

"Now darling, you know that one must resist sex outside of marriage my dear" he replied. "I know daddy, but sex is one thing. There are lots of other things one can do outside of sex and without breaking any rules, don't you think daddy? I mean, I can't really even drain myself without falling into a bit of crazy feelings daddy and doing that all by myself is such a waste. Don't you think so? It's so frustrating too daddy. I really do need a man to help me with...with...my situation daddy." As she said this she was twirling the third button on her shirt around in her fingertips. She let it pop open. It was a hot day after all and all this conversation was about her chest, so her hands were naturally drawn there anyway.

Keith was again caught back in the situation of talking about mother-daughter things and he was only a man, an extremely horny man, but just a man after all. He didn't even know how to talk about such things with his daughters. "Now darling" her daddy responded, "You must be chaste and obedient to the Lord dear." She responded asking, "But why would the Lord have bestowed upon me such swollen breasts filled with man-pleasing mother's milk if he didn't want me to share and nourish the men I know?" while also stroking and cupping her very firm, milk-filled double-D hooters. She cupped them and squeezed them. Then she stroked them repeatedly with her open palms from her nipples down to their undersides. This only made them jut out even more and her cleavage was beginning to show quite a bit more, what with three of her buttons now wide open on her baggy shirt and all.

"Well, umm..., err..., I am sure that the Lord has a purpose for you my darling" he responded. "I cannot imagine why he would make you do this, but I am certain he has his ways." Actually, Keith was completely at a loss to explain why his youngest girl would start producing mother's milk without even being pregnant. "Are you sure you are not...ummm...ummm...are you sure you are not...um...in that 'way' Barbie-barbs? You would tell me if you were wouldn't you pumpkins?" he asked.

Just then Barbie got a call on her cell phone. "Oh daddy no. No, I'm not with child daddy. I would never do that daddy." She then walked into the other room to take the call. Keith was almost sweating and was very glad the conversation was over. She actually popped a button open on her shirt and wouldn't stop talking about her tits; about her warm young milk-filled tits! He then had to go and turn on the morning news, ignoring Barbie and Becky and their jiggling tits.

As he stood in the corner of the living room and could hear Barbie talking in the adjacent room. She was trying to keep her voice down. It was Tommy, her childhood sweetheart. The pastor's son who she had fantastic illicit sex with at the church giftshop. She all but attacked him in the men's room, well she actually did attack him, and they fucked so very hard right on the men's room floor.

However, later on when Tommy was caught praying with her in the chapel with his hand firmly planted inside her blouse squeezing her firm breast, his father hit him with a switch and forced him to take a job elsewhere, outside of the church, far away from temptation. Tommy complied of course but he truly missed Barbie.

In fact, his body lusted after her and his heart was on fire. No woman could provide him such bounteous comforts as her milk-filled bosoms; her soft swollen tits with such thick suckable nipples and her very tight young hungry pussy. He craved her so much he had actually masturbated many times since seeing her. His body was filled with her magic Viagra juice which allowed him, no made him want to cum many, many times a day in gigantic shooting orgasms. Yes, he had wetted his bed sheets far too many times during this effort to be chaste again, to resist the evils of temptation, to resist seeing his darling busty Barbie. All in all, he finally gave in and called her, though he was too timid and wrought with self-doubt that he didn't know what to say.

"Barbie, I just had to call you" he said. "I just, ummm, wanted to hear your voice again." He actually wanted to hear more than that. He wanted to hear her pleading with him to suck her tits. He wanted to hear her screaming as he pounded her pussy and made her cum as he filled her up with his seed; as he shot all his semen deep inside her willing young body.

"Oh, Tommy that's so nice of you to call me. How are you doing? she asked coyly. In fact, she was wondering just how hard his cock was doing at that very moment, so early in the morning.

"I'd really like to see you sometime, but my dad doesn't want me to be working at the church anymore," he replied. What he really wanted to see, was her naked body again: her thin tight waist, her firm round tits with those delicious nipples sticking out. He really wanted to see her all right.

"Well, umm..., maybe you could stop by my apartment sometime after I'm done with work and we could...talk, or something" she suggested. She certainly wasn't thinking just about wanting to talk with him, that's for sure.

"Umm, errr...well...it's the weekend you know, and I was thinking...well, umm..." he couldn't finish his sentence because he didn't have the nerve to actually suggest meeting any place specific. It was like asking her out on a date and he was nervous as hell.

"Oh, you were thinking you'd like to, like, go out with me? Like you'd like to see me, umm, maybe even this weekend?" she asked. Inside, she was certain he wanted to see her this weekend. He probably wanted to see her right now in fact. He probably wanted to fuck and suck on her again and she knew that inside she wanted that too, very much indeed. However, Barbie knew that this weekend she needed to spend time with her sister and daddy-dads. She needed to see if she and her sister could seduce their daddy into having some rough hard sex with them all weekend long.

"Well, umm, that would be really, really great if we could Barbie. Oh my God I would SO love to" he replied. He was dying to grope her young body, her firm nubile flesh. He more than wanted to, he needed to, and he needed to release his constantly hard cock. It was already in his hands in fact. He needed to shove it into her mouth, her pussy, between her hooters, anywhere he could, he was thinking.

"Well I'm pretty busy at my sister's house right now, but maybe tomorrow or later during the week could work" she answered.

Tommy was excited, but also quite a bit let down. He was getting so very built up and encouraged during the phone call, having become so hard and feeling his flesh tingle with desire. He had to find a place to put his cock. He needed to release the huge built up desires he was feeling inside. He couldn't stop thinking how he lusted after her big soft tits, her thick lips, her warm delicious milk, her swollen pussy lips, in short, everything about her.

mrddman
mrddman
598 Followers
12