Breastfeeding Niece and Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to talk, Sarah."

"About what, baby?"

"Well, I think that I've fallen in love with you and there are some things that we need to clear the air about." I couldn't believe that I was saying this. I couldn't believe that I was going to tell her that I fucked her daughter/my niece. I was putting it on the line for honesty and integrity while my cock was screaming ... "did you see those big tits you are going to give up? did you see that tight body you'll not fuck again?"

"I suppose that you'd like to clear the air about how you fucked Shaye?"

She knew? She KNEW? What the fuck?

She flipped her hair over her shoulder, read my mind and smiled. "Of course I knew, baby. Do you think that we don't talk? Do you think that we didn't compare notes about that big cock of yours? Don't be silly, of course we talked!"

I wasn't sure what to say.

"It is ok with me and Shaye that you had sex with us both. We're not mad. Really. Here's the real question, though. Are you going to cheat on me after you move in? Are you going to fuck Shaye again?"

I certainly wanted to fuck Shaye ... hey wait a minute ... move in? I cleared my throat. "You are inviting me to move it?"

"Yes, what do you think about it?"

"I'd like to but I think I need to be clear on where we stand."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes," I said with no hesitation surprising myself.

"I love you and always have," she replied while stroking my hair and staring into my eyes. "Do you love Shaye?"

"I do, but as a niece. I think she should meet a guy her own age."

Sarah smiled, "Even so, I can tell that you want those big tits of hers in your face. Can you deny it?"

"No, I really can't but if you want," I paused, "if you want, I'd happily forget them for you."

She kissed me full on the lips. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and we enjoyed each other for a long time. Her hands found and released my cock from my pants. She kissed my neck.

As her hand stroked my cock, she whispered in my ear, "Take me to our bedroom!"

I easily lifted her and carried her to the master bedroom. I wanted her. I needed to feel her arms wrap around my bare skin, her nipples pressed to my chest. I needed to feel my cock buried deep within her tiny and tight pussy.

I lay her on the bed and stripped her bare. I dropped my clothes and put her ankles to my shoulders while leaning in and kissing and licking down her slender thighs. She cooed as I got closer and closer to her parting pussy lips. They were spreading and glistening pink as my tongue lapped first one side and then the other.

She groaned loudly as I sucked her clit and slipped two fingers into her sopping cunt. I stroked deep into her as I licked her clit up and down and fingered her g-spot. Grunting, she guided my head to her most tender spots and I kept up my barrage on her g-spot. Her hips rose up to meet my lips and fingers as she bucked.

Her climax was intense as they so often are when fingering a g-spot. Her back arched and she screamed as I sucked her clit to its fullest length. It was thick in my mouth and my tongue just kept assaulting the quivering nub. Her legs were moving involuntarily and they squeezed my head.

She screamed again as a 2nd and 3rd wave crashed over her.

Shaye entered the room in a rush, "Mom?"

We both looked up, me with my goatee covered in Sarah's juices, and both of us panting. I stood up.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize Uncle Ray was still ..." she looked at my cock, "here."

"Honey," Sarah started, "Come in."

"No, you guys have something going," continuing to look at my thick and ready cock, "obviously."

I blushed. "Mary ok?"

"Asleep in the playpen, Uncle Ray. I should let you guys get back to it."

"Shaye, sit down!" Sarah was commanding.

Shaye sat on the edge of the bed.

"You know you want to," Sarah stated more calmly.

"Yes, mom, I do."

"Then?"

Shaye leaned over and gripped my cock and sucked the head into her mouth. I almost exploded. I felt Sarah stroking my back and reaching around. Her nipples, hard and long dug into my back as she kissed my earlobes. "You like her sucking you?"

"Yes," I said hoarsely.

"I want to watch you fuck her hard," she whispered. "Fuck her really hard with that hunk of fuck meat and make her scream like you made me scream. Can you do that?"

"Yes," I whispered back.

"Then dump your load into her ass. I want her walking like a cowboy tomorrow." She smiled and Shaye giggled.

We got Shaye up on her hands and knees. Her fat tits hanging below her like a cow's udders. Her tits hung so long that her nipples scraped the sheets. Milk dripped from them leaving spots and lines as I pushed my cock into her pussy.

She wasn't nearly as tight as Sarah and her juices were running down her thighs.

"You want his fat cock, don't you Shaye?" stated Sarah. "You want my boyfriend's big, fat, thick cock driving deep inside you. You can feel your pussy pulsating can't you?"

Shaye nodded as I pushed more into her and Sarah gripped me and rubbed my cock feeding more passed her daughter's juicy pussy lips. Sarah pushed me deeper and then gave my ass a push and I began fucking her. I drove my cock deep and after 4 more tries I was all the way in and Shaye had collapsed onto her elbows. She had a beautiful ass and I played with her asshole as I fucked her. I was driving pleasure with each stroke and each stroke was deep and long. She was wailing with joy as she began a series of multiple climaxes.

Sarah gripped her big tits and began milking them and sqeezing the nipples. She pulled them out long and pinched them. Shaye thrashed about crying and now the sheets were soaked with her milk and her tears. "Oh GOD, that feels so good, she screamed."

I kept fucking. I could feel the cum welling up in my balls eagerly awaiting release. I wanted to give her my cum and give it to her deep inside her pussy but I remembered what Sarah said ... in her ass. I looked to Sarah and she smiled and kissed her daughter's cheek.

"Feel good baby?"

"Yes, Mom, but I'm so sore!"

Sarah grabbed some lubricant from a drawer and spread it on her daughter's asshole. As I fucked, I watched her prepare her daughter's hole for my invasion. I was worried. My cock had been in an ass only a few times and most girls didn't like something of my girth in their asshole. It just stretched them out and could be painful.

"Shaye, you want it there, don't you?"

Shaye nodded and I pulled out to a loud plop! I was more rigid than I could ever remember. Sarah pushed a finger into Shaye's ass. Then she stuck two more in to Shaye's subsequent grunts. Pulling out her fingers, she guided me with a smile and pushed the head hard against that tight asshole. I pushed with my hips.

Shaye cried out, "It's too big, Mom!"

Sarah looked at me and I shrugged, "You can do it, sweetie. If it is too much, we'll stop but you haven't even started!"

I pushed some more and the head was in.

"OH FUCK!" was Shaye's response.

I pushed more in and began a rhythm of an inch or two in and then out just rubbing that tender rim of asshole. I kept it up as I felt her get used to it and then I'd push more cock into her. Her legs spread and she was almost flat with the bed with her ass up in the air for me. I gripped her tender ass flesh and kept working my cock deep into her. It was so tight that I was loosing control. I couldn't stop as I kept pushing more and more into her. She was crying out "fuck my ass, Uncle Ray! Fuck my ass!" I was pulsating before I could help myself and dumped a load into Shaye's ass. Tired, I withdrew from her ass and my cock was sore. I fell on my side on the bed.

A few minutes later, I opened my eyes to Sarah cleaning my cock with a warm facecloth. She was careful and kind. Her nipples were still hard and proud on her chest. She cleaned my balls and smiled up at me as I grew hard again. Her long hair flowed across her shoulders and she flipped it elegantly. I thought of her on my arm as we would go out to dinner. My cock clean, she sucked it into her mouth and nursed me back to hardness.

She pointed to Shaye who was sleeping beside me and put her finger to her lips in a shhhh motion. I understood. Let's fuck but not wake Shaye.

Quietly, sweet Sarah climbed on my hips and eased her pussy back onto my cock. She wiggled her hips and coated my cockhead with her pussy juices. She grimaced and then smiled as she pressed my cock into her pussy lips. With a smile, she mouthed the words "So BIG for me!" to me. I pulled her to me and kissed her fully on the lips. Our tongues enjoyed stroking each other as I eased her further down onto my cock. She was working her hips now getting more and more of me into her. I took turns sucking and licking her nipples with my hands on her hips pressing her onto me. She took it all. She took it deep within her and ground herself down on me gently but fully. This was different than before. Her eyes locked with mine. It was very different. We were not fucking now, we were making love. She was loving me and loving what I was doing to her.

My heart filled and tears rimmed my eyes. I never felt such compassion. I never felt such warmth and caring in each stroke as she lifted herself up and drove herself down. I knew that I loved her. I had never felt like this before while fucking. It had always been a physical act and never an emotional and caring act. I could feel the physical and emotional sensations joining forces. Looking at those pretty green eyes with her long eyelashes slowly closing with each press down onto my hardness, I knew that these feelings were shared. She kissed me and then slammed her pussy down on my cock and I started squirting. It seemed to squirt forever and cum was flowing out and down my ass. She hugged me and her tears flowed down my chest and neck.

"I love you!"

"I love you, too!" I replied.

I moved in the following weekend and sublet my apartment for the rest of my lease. My focus was easy. I loved Sarah and I loved to fuck Sarah. About once a month, Shaye would dump a boyfriend or get really horny and ask me to fuck her. I would ask Sarah and she never said no. Several times, Shaye joined Sarah and me in our bed. Those were incredible and certainly fun filled. However, they were not the same as the quiet, loving fucks between Sarah and me.

*****

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

- Jack