Breastgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers

"I'm sorry."

She looked at me like I'd just turned inside out. "What the hell for?" She asked.

"I don't know," I said honestly, even more confused now than before. "I just am."

"You're sorry for making me cum?"

I know there were words in my mouth, they wanted to come out, but for some reason, I couldn't make any sense of them or arrange them in the proper order. "I didn't, you ah...you, I mean, you ah..." Luckily for me, she kept talking, effectively shutting me up.

"I'm the one that should be sorry," she continued on before I could make any sense of what was happening here. "I should have warned you," she then added. "But I couldn't help myself."

I purposely turned down the wrong street, taking the long way around. By the expression on her face, she actually appreciated the fact that I had. I knew then we were both stalling for time, and I wasn't about to pull up in front of her house until I'd at least made some sense of whatever the hell it was we were talking about here.

"Warned me about what?" I asked honestly finally finding the correct words to say, though the look in her eyes told me she wasn't quite buying my naiveté.

"That I can climax simply by having my boobs played with, even when I do it," she told me. She looked up, "The lights green," she said..."Not red." I had stopped the car at the light, not even bothering to notice what color it was when I did. It was red when I started up again, going through the intersection. Luckily it was just late enough that there were few cars on the road, luckier still there weren't any cops around to witness my stupidity. But thankfully, Stacy laughed, snickering at my obvious confusion, breaking the tension in the air. "Does that....shock you?" she then asked.

"Shock me? No. Surprise me? Yes." I answered her truthfully. Then asking, "So...you really do? Cum I mean, just by playing with your breasts?"

"Yes," she said softly, obviously embarrassed by the revelation, though I found her courageous in her acknowledgement of that. And perhaps her courage, boldness, and openness gave me courage as I pursued this interesting conversation we were suddenly having.

"So...do you, I mean, if you can...ah, you know, do you still..."

"Masturbate?" she finished for me. So much for my own courage. "Yes I do that too, don't you?"

"Well yeah sure," I freely admitted, glad my voice didn't go up an octave or two when answering her. "Sure...yeah...of course." She smiled at that.

"Ditto," she said quickly. "But...I don't have to always do that to have an orgasm either," she now confessed. "I can actually get off, just by playing with my tits."

I mean she had, or at least I had seen it first hand, even then I still asked. "Seriously...you really do?"

"You saw it...felt it, heard it," she exclaimed growing more and more agitated by the second. "Like I said, I can't help it...it just happens. Maybe I shouldn't have let you do what you did, but...I couldn't help myself David. It would have been no different if I'd been sitting there jacking you off, and then at the last moment taking my hand away, letting you just hang there. When I placed your hands directly on my tits, I knew damn good and well what was going to happen."

I thought briefly about telling her I'd come in my pants, perhaps by way of easing her personal discomfort, sharing something of an equally embarrassing nature with her. Quite naturally, I decided against it.

I'm glad you did," I told her, just as we turned onto her street. "I think that's hot as hell...I then told her."

"You do? That doesn't freak or weird you out knowing that? Because the truth is David, I like doing it. I like the way I feel, the way my orgasms feel just by having my breasts played with. And to be perfectly honest...it felt far more enjoyable when you did it than when I do it myself!" she now added.

We were approaching her house, I had slowed the car down to a crawl...hoping.

"Pull over!" she suddenly exclaimed, and I did so, cutting the lights off as I did, basically coasting up next to the curb, engine off. We'd stopped two houses up the street from where she lived, the tall hedgerow next to her driveway effectively cutting off anyone's being able to see us parked there. Luckily, in addition to that, the lights were off in each of the two houses we were parked in front of. The house next to Stacy's currently vacant, and the other lived in by an older woman who retired early as she quickly informed me. In a flash, she had lifted her tee shirt once again, her beautiful bare breasts a feast for my eyes, nipples once again hard and extended. Even before I could reach for them, her hand was already fumbling with the belt on my jeans.

"Ah Stacy? There's something I should tell you," I began nervously.

"I already know," she giggled. "That sort of triggered it when I did," she then added laughing. "So the question is...can you do it again?"

"Can you?" I answered back. And then we both proved to one another that we could.

**

That night was only the beginning of one of the wildest periods in my entire life. Something that lasted well on into the summer after we had graduated just a few short weeks later. The only downside to anything, was the following Monday when I had quite stupidly boasted of my miraculous success. Had I left it at actually touching bare tit, there would have been feasting and celebration...for days perhaps. Instead, I was looked upon as being a liar, exaggerating and at best, trying to one up my status in trying to claim John's throne, by claiming something that was totally unheard of, exaggerated, and totally unbelievable. And even dumber now having shared it, it was a newfound status, or an attempted one rather, I no longer wanted. In hindsight, I was glad no one believed my story, though I was now fearful that my telling it would get back to Stacy, and thus end what was to become one of the wildest periods of my entire life. Thankfully...it didn't. Not yet anyway. That wouldn't happen for some time yet, though when it did, my earlier stupidity came back to haunt me.

But until that actually happened...

**

Lying there in bed, the feel of my wife's mouth and tongue as she teasingly pleasured me was erotic enough. Marsha could suck cock like nobody's business, and she was driving me nuts just as she knew she could. But what I also enjoyed was the fact she got aroused, turned on whenever I shared any experiences, any stories with her, just as she was now. And just as she so often did for me too.

"So what happened after that night?" She then asked. I was having trouble concentrating, but then I drifted back in time...remembering.

"It was that very next Monday, after school, and after I had taken a beating from my friends, though not in the literal sense. Stacy was on the prom committee, and they were meeting a short time later after school planning and preparing for our graduating dance. We'd previously agreed to meet at Johnson & Johnson's," I told her. I saw the confused look on my wife's face as I said that, knowing I'd have to explain, which I then did.

"As in the baby oil?" she asked questioningly, as I knew she would. I laughed, shaking my head no.

"No, we called it that because of two very popular teachers at the school a year back prior to all this. When the school was originally built, someone fucked up on the dimensions, when they built the wall between the auditorium and the gym, they didn't quite come together the way it had been planned for. What they ended up with was a little hall that led nowhere, a three and a half foot dead end. An alcove that later on they planted a tall fake tree in, though someone kept moving it. It became a running joke as to where the tree would end up, leaving that weird little alcove vacant. In the beginning, it was a place to go and steal a quick kiss with your girlfriend, it wasn't long before it became a status symbol for anyone who did."

"Ok," Marsha said following along, "But where does the Johnson and Johnson come in?" she then asked.

"Someone caught Mrs. Johnson, and Mr. Johnson kissing one another in that alcove.

"So? What's wrong with two obviously married teachers having a little fun, simply kissing one another?"

"Nothing...except they were both married to different Johnson's at the time," I told her.

"Oh!" My wife laughed. "Now I see!"

"Over time, the story went from someone catching them kissing, to someone catching them touching, to finally...someone catching them actually fucking. Eventually they were both called in. Denied any of that ever happened of course, but sadly...they were both let go the following year. Ever since then, that alcove that then had a permanently chained tree sitting inside it, was known as Johnson and Johnson corner," which is where Stacy and I had agreed to meet after school. Now...the other thing about that was, the school had quite stupidly created the perfect place, the perfect camouflage to hide what now really began to happen there. Bushy enough, and big enough to hide someone's presence, it was no obstacle to slip around the tree and hide in back of it without being seen. So ironically, the very rumor that had caused the expulsion of the two teachers, now became even more symbolic, and more of a challenge to become a rapidly growing member of a very secretive club. Stacy wanted us to meet there, become members before we graduated. So we decided to meet there quickly before her committee meeting.

I sighed delightedly as Marsha began sucking my cock hungrily. "Go on..." she slurred.

"So anyway...she was already waiting for me behind the tree when I got there. She had taken off her top, her cute little boobs totally bare, nipples rock hard and waiting for me when I came around and found her. I doubt seriously that anyone actually fucked behind that tree, though there were claims by a few who said they did. I know we were scared that we'd still be discovered, even with it being after school. So I'm sure that a majority of those who claimed they had, were simple exaggerations as well. But Stacy and I were determined at least to do something, and that came in the form of me getting her off, simply by playing with her breasts, which I did. I sucked them, played with her nipples, pulling on them just the way she liked until she came. And as I would learn later, I knew she had, simply by the way her face screwed up whenever she did, whether it was simply by breast-play, or when I eventually went down on her, and even fucked her for the first time the night we actually graduated. But I'll save that story for another time," I said smiling. "Point being...after that, wherever, and whenever we could over the course of the next few weeks, I was constantly getting Stacy off, just by playing with her tits whenever we could get away with it."

"Well don't stop now...or I will!" Marsha warned me. "What happened next?"

"Well, we got braver and bolder as the days went. Though since Stacy hardly ever wore a bra by now, that made it a whole lot easier for us. The fact her nipples seemed to get even more sensitive, making it easier for her to actually climax, and far more quickly too, we'd started doing things almost right out in the open in fact. As we often did, I had walked her to her next to last class, my own just across the hall from hers, we always had a few minutes to chat before the bell rang, so once again, as usual, we were standing there leaning up against the lockers as some of the others in our classes walked by. We were standing in such a way that we were shielding what my hand was doing to her with our books. I was just fingering her nipple, through her blouse in fact, though enjoying the fact it was fucking rock hard, flicking it back and forth, grazing it with my fingernail when she came. For a moment, I thought she was going to pass out, her eyes almost rolling into the back of her head, reaching out to steady herself, grabbing onto my arm as she climaxed. Which is when Miss Peterson, her teacher walked by heading towards the class. She saw the look on Stacy's face, stopped to ask if she was alright as she looked ill, about to pass out. It was all we could do to keep from laughing, though Stacy did in fact feign being "dizzy" after that, which she was...but not for the reason Miss Peterson thought of course. She then asked if I'd take Stacy down to the nurses office and have her looked at. Which I did. I gave her another orgasm while sitting in the office waiting for the nurse to come out and see her. Like I said, we started doing some pretty risky things then, disappearing into one classroom or another between our own classes. Sometimes...if we had time, Stacy would jerk me off. She loved having me cum on her tits, which very often made her cum again, just thinking about my sticky wet spunk clinging to her boobs. After that happened the first couple of times, I started calling her "Breastgasm" since she seemed to be able to have an orgasm almost at the drop of a hat, or rather...at the merest, slightest touch of my hands on her tits. It was almost automatic with her after that."

"So what happened that caused the two of you to breakup?" My wife asked.

"Well that really is the weird and sad part to the story. As I told you, Stacy and I had already decided we were going to give one another our virginity on graduation night. We'd been talking about it, and planning it for the past couple of weeks. I'd actually booked a nice room at a nearby hotel, though I wasn't the only one who had done that either. Once again, it was something a lot of seniors did, getting rooms under the pretense of not driving home drunk, which everyone's parents knew we would be. And completely ignoring, or overlooking the obvious. Such was the way of things back then. Anyway, we made a mistake, got caught...though at the time, neither one of us knew it, not until the very next day, during the dance. And even then, Stacy didn't let on anything until much later on that evening, after we'd actually had sex for the very first time together. It was the first... and last time we ever did."

"Go on," My wife said, completely forgetting all about my cock now, though she still held it in her hand. "What happened then?"

"We were both horny...and careless, thinking about the following night. I'd gone to help Stacy with the last of the decorations in the gym prior to the dance. We had decided to have one of our "breast quickies" and ducked out, thinking we'd be alone and unnoticed as we slipped into the girl's locker room, back into the shower area. Obviously, no one was in there, and certainly not in the showers, so we thought we were perfectly safe. Unbeknownst to either one of us, John, Danny, Jake and Matthew had seen us duck out, and soon after, followed us inside. They all watched as I stood there sucking on Stacy's tits, watched as she climaxed, and then climaxed again...and again...and, again! They knew then, I'd been telling them the truth the first time when I first told them she could, and did actually climax that way. They left before we did, so at first, neither one of us knew they had seen us. We went back to the gym, and I soon after left as Stacy was going home with one of the other girls as soon as they finished up. John was waiting for her out in the parking lot when they came out. He then told her what I had told all of them so very long ago. How she could cum simply by having her boobs played with. He didn't tell her they'd actually watched us doing that either. As far as she knew, I'd been bragging all along, telling all my friends everything we'd done and had been doing. He then clinched it by telling her I had in fact just told him a short while ago, how we'd gone into the shower room together, and how I'd gotten her off then too."

"And yet the two of you still went to the dance, and even fucked afterwards that evening?" My wife asked incredulously.

"Yeah, we did. Like I said, that was the weird part. Stacy never let on just how upset and mad at me that she was. But...oddly enough, she also didn't want things to end between us, until we actually had made love together, at least once anyway. So that's what happened. I went through the entire evening without a clue that anything was wrong. After the dance, we went back to the hotel, made love, which I thought was beautiful for us both, but then afterwards, she got up, said she needed to do something, and left. Which surprised me as she didn't explain what it was or why. So I waited, wondering...and then finally got up and went looking for her. As I said, there were several couples from our class that had booked rooms there. There were parties going on everywhere, so I thought that maybe Stacy had gotten sucked into one of them. I started looking for her, going from room to room. And then I found her a short time later."

I paused remembering, it all seemed so surreal back then, even now.

"Remember that guy I told you about sitting next to us at the drive-in?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, we ran into one another in the hallway, literally. He was running, came around the corner when we collided. Took him a minute to remember me, recognize who I was. When he did, he smiled sheepishly and said, "Hey man...sorry to hear about you and your girlfriend, but from what I hear, she really is hot, and really can get off just by having her boobs played with!"

"Stunned, I watched as he ran down the hall, knocked on a door, and then let himself in. Which is when I heard Stacy's laugh. The way she laughed, especially when she was drunk, horny and excited, was unmistakable. I then ran down the hall myself, didn't bother knocking, just opened the door. She was standing there in her formal gown, except that her boobs were bare, hanging out. John was sucking on one of them as she stood there, some other guy, someone I didn't know, sucking on the other. She was in the midst of having an orgasm at that very moment when I walked in. Needless to say, I turned around and left. Drove home. Two weeks later I was in the Navy and headed for boot camp. Never saw Stacy again."

"So how did you find out the truth about why she did what she did?" My wife asked.

"Ironically, it was at the ten year reunion. Stacy wasn't even there, she didn't come. I heard through the grapevine she had in fact just gotten back from her honeymoon, and perhaps knowing I was going to be there, decided under the circumstances that it wouldn't be a good idea for her to show up. Obviously, the wounds were still deep enough that she would feel awkward running into me again, even though she had recently gotten married. It was towards the end of the evening when I heard laughter coming from a nearby table, I walked over just in time to hear someone sitting there telling this story how the four of them had walked in on Stacy and I in the shower area. He then proceeded to tell the others sitting there how Stacy was duped into believing I'd betrayed her. Needless to say, he shut up when he looked up and saw me standing only a few feet away, but by then I'd heard everything. I looked around, saw John standing over by the buffet table talking to another old girlfriend of his, and walked over. Up until now, I'd avoided him and the other guys most of the night. I tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around surprised to find me standing there, and actually offered me his hand. That's when I turned the lights out for him. I left soon afterwards. But at least now I knew why things had happened the way they had."

"Well, I for one am glad that they did, or I might not be married to you now," Marsha told me as she slid up onto my chest, hovering just above me as she rested her wet moist pussy against my shaft. "Still a sad story though, wonder if she'll be at the reunion this year?" she asked.

I didn't answer, nor think about it any further. I simply slid my hard cock deep inside my wife's lovely cunt, and enjoyed the pleasure I found there.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers