Breasticles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers

Some part of me wondered if my fantasy had been real. Fae had walked into my apartment, stripped down and fucked me with a massive cock... a cock that was attached to a beautiful, perfectly feminine young woman. Deep inside of me I felt a pleasurable ache at the memory. But the fantasy was impossible. Very few men had cocks that size, let alone a woman. I sighed and decided that it was probably just the lube that had dried on my skin.

I managed to swing my legs over the side and stood up. For a moment, the world swayed as my legs threatened to give out under me, but it soon stabilised. My phone was on the table, forgotten in my time of passion. I picked it up and found the time was 5:14PM. I had been out for over four hours at least. Which left me little over two hours before my date with Fae. My fantasy once again crossed my mind, but soon quelled once more. I needed a shower and some time to let my body recover.

Maybe Fae has this problem as well, I wondered. I don't think I would mind at all, hell, I actually hope for it. It'd make for an interesting relationship in bed... assuming it made it that far of course. Don't be so negative, I told myself as I walked into my bathroom. My pussy really did ache in the best way possible. Unless this date went incredibly well, I won't be touching it for a little while. That is to say a day or two at most.

Two hours and twenty minutes later, I heard a knocking on my door. Since I didn't have a car at the moment, the vehicle currently stuck at the store until I could pick it up tomorrow, she insisted on being the gentleman and picking me up. I sometimes considered myself a tomboy; more willing to do labour, a touch rougher than most women I knew. But at the same time, I did enjoy a bit of pampering, even if it was just a potential girlfriend picking me up for a dinner date. Didn't matter either way, I stood from my couch to answer the door.

Strangely enough I felt my heart beating nervously in my chest. This was a sensation I hadn't felt in a long time, not since my last date in high school. Coincidentally, that was the last relationship in my life that lasted more than four months. Sad I know. Well, here's hoping that's going to change soon. My past boyfriends and girlfriends had never really told me what I did wrong, though I assume it might have had something to do with my overbearing libido. But I'd gotten better at controlling it recently. Well, not within the past week.

I opened the door, an anticipatory smile on my face. As the door opened to reveal Fae, I saw that she shared my expression.

"Hey there," She said in greeting, an intrigued eye travelling up and down my body, "Wow." She finished in surprise. I had gone as close to all out as I could that evening. I wore one of my few dresses, an elegant one piece. A tear in the side revealed a tasteful amount of my lightly muscled thigh, stopping just below my hip. The neckline was low and showed off a decent amount of my cleavage, helped by my wearing an old bra. It was tight, but worth having my boobs practically pop from the cups.

As a precaution for that evening, I was also wearing one of my lacy ones. Black as night, very similar to the one Fae had picked out for me. To go with it, I had a matching pair of panties on; black, lacy and undeniably erotic. They might go unseen tonight, but I was optimistic.

"And so do you." I complimented her. She had dressed up as well, though the change in dress wasn't nearly as striking as mine. Fae already dressed in a feminine manner; skirts, form-fitting jeans, etc. And tonight was no exception. Rather than a dress though, she wore a button-up blouse, with matching black jeans. She was casual, but in a smart way. The fact that her shirt was a button-up only made her all the more tempting. I couldn't help seeing myself opening it button by button.

I stepped aside and gestured for her to come inside. Our reservations weren't for about 10 minutes and La Charité was only a few minutes away, with traffic, from my apartment building, so we had a little while to relax. And I was interested to see what Fae thought of my place.

"Thanks." She said, smiling shyly as she walked inside. I noticed her looking around, an approving look in her eye. I couldn't help the pride that swelled in my heart, "Nice place, but don't you find it a bit small?" She asked, looking to make conversation.

"No," I answered with a small shake of my head, "It's cosy." She raised an eyebrow at that, but nodded.

"Fair enough. Not much room for a drum kit though." She noted, knowing that I played drums as a hobby.

"I know," I said and nodded for her to sit on the couch, "Doesn't matter though, since I can't have one here anyway. Too much noise." I explained when she gave a questioning look.

"Why not just get an electronic kit?" She inquired.

"I prefer an acoustic set. Feels nicer to play on and has a better sound." I explained. I'd tried some of the electric kits on display at work and they just didn't feel right.

"Yeah, but an electric kit is smaller and quieter. Perfect for practice." She argued.

"True," I admitted, "But they're also pretty damn expensive." I smirked when she seemed to admit defeat. The store wasn't a bad job, but it was a minimum wage one.

"Ever thought about a different instrument then? Something you can play around the house?" I shrugged in response, "Because I think you'd be great at piano." She said, grinning playfully.

"Oh, and why's that?" I asked, curious.

"No reason, you just seem like you have talented fingers." She replied, flashing me a smile that had just a hint of sensuality to it. Maybe tonight would have a happy ending after all, I thought with no small amount of hope. After a couple more minutes of small talk, we decided to head off to our reservation, graciously made by Fae earlier that day. Right after she got back to the store from what she told me.

The restaurant was packed as normal. The atmosphere was saturated with happy couples. There were nerves mixed in, almost visible from the second we walked in. La Charité was a popular place to propose, and clearly several men intended to pop the question that evening. The hostess greeted us and didn't even bat an eyelid at the fact that two women were eating at the most romantic restaurant together. This town wasn't close-minded, but I knew most people had a predisposed prejudice towards homosexuals. It was simply a fact of human nature due to the society many grow up in.

We were soon sat down in a small booth towards the back of the building. It was out of the way of most prying eyes, many of which had turned to follow us while we made our way to the booth, and thus afforded us some privacy. If I didn't know any better, I'd almost say she intended for us to fool around. But Fae was clearly new to this side of herself, given the blush on her face and the way I noticed her hands clenching and unclenching, or playing with each other nervously. From what I could tell there was two ways to construe the actions:

1): She was just nervous about this date. Understandable, since I'm pretty sure she had a crush on me for quite some time now. And it was perfectly natural for anyone to be anxious on the first date, unless they were a robot.

2): She was holding herself back. Barely. This was more my personal hope than anything. If she was holding back, then I'd widdle down that control of hers, until she was barely holding on. And then I'd go in for the kill. Already my mind was hazy with my fantasies of the situation.

"Gale? Earth to Gale, do your read me?" Fae said, waving her hand in front of my face. I jolted back to reality.

"Sorry, what's going on?"

"Are you ready to order?" A waiter asked, notepad poised to write down our orders on. I glanced from him to the menu in front of me, which I hadn't realised I'd even lifted.

"Oh, sorry. One moment please?" I said, scanning over the meals listed and searching for something I knew. Eventually I just ordered the special. Fae also gave her order and looked at me, worry in her eyes.

"Gale, be honest with me, are you okay?" She asked. The look in her eyes told me quite clearly that she would catch it if I lied. I bit my lip, uncertain as to whether or not I should answer her. Eventually, I sighed.

"I'm honestly not sure," I admitted, "I mean, I feel fine physically." I said.

"And mentally?" She pushed, eying me closely. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I've spaced out before, but it doesn't happen very often." I told her, shrugging once again. She didn't seem all too happy with that, frowning deeply.

"Have you seen anyone about it?" She inquired, leaning forward. I shook my head.

"No. Like I said, I don't space out that much." Fae leaned her back, looking at the ceiling as if to ponder this. I could see her biting her lip, before sighing.

"Well, you don't seem concerned about it." She said after a few moments of silence, "But," She added, "If you ever think it's becoming a problem, you get your ass to a professional. Got it?" I nodded, charmed in a way by how worried she was. Satisfied, she relaxed into her seat.

"Now," She said with a small grin, "Onto more serious matters." I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What kind of serious matters?" I asked out of curiosity.

"The juicy kind," She replied with a wide grin, "Tell me a secret."

"I have twelve boxes of dildos and one of them is like two feet long." I didn't actually say it, but the temptation was there, just to see her reaction. I wasn't about to risk a possible relationship on the first date by revealing such a detail about myself.

"I'm an open book. You already know everything about me." I told her instead, she smirked playfully and raised an eyebrow.

"I doubt it. Alright, let me ask you something."

"Go for it." I said, shrugging.

"How many times do you masturbate?" She must've timed it. I had raised a glance of champagne and was drinking from it when she asked, causing me to sputter and cough. She smirked at my reaction.

"What?" I gasped, looking at her with wide eyes.

"How many times do you masturbate?" She repeated, still wearing her amused smirk. I glanced around, wondering if she was trying to play a joke on me or something. When I looked back to her, specifically her eyes, I saw she was actually serious.

"Um, not that much really." I answered, blushing and looking down.

"I was just joking, Gale." She said, chuckling and leaning over from across the table to place a hand on my own. I didn't show it, but the contact made my heart jump a beat. I looked at her with a single brow raised, disbelief plain on my face.

"You should be an actor." I said with a laugh, pushing the question aside. She joined in and we began to simply enjoy the night. The food was delicious as one would expect from the most popular restaurant in town, and I found myself relaxing completely. A rarity for me. It was something I've noticed about myself ever since entering the hectic world of adults, that I never quite allowed my shoulders to slump or my muscles to go lax at any time. The only exceptions being when I was alone in my apartment with my toys.

Fae and I had enjoyed each other's company before, but it never dawned on me just how much a date could augment that enjoyment. As we got more and more alcohol, courtesy of some delicious champagne, into our bodies we laughed more and I could tell she was loosening up around me. The memories are vague towards the end of the night, but I recall her making more than one comment in regards to my shapely figure, and her gaze lingering on my chest more than once. Sadly, I woke up in the morning on my own.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers
12