Breasticles Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you, Gale." I moaned, mind turning to my girlfriend. She was so fucking beautiful, even in my imagination. I wanted her with me, hands on my cock and our lips locked together, moaning into one another's mouths as we worked to bring me to climax. The vision brought my attention to my balls, forgotten in the face of the growth to my prick. A single hand moved down to them, the other straining to hold up my heavy dick. My balls were just as impressive now.

Each had to be the size of a soccer ball. As I massaged them with my hand, I could feel my cum within, churning and thickening, ready for the impending orgasm. It only served to further power my lust, both hands returning to their prior job of masturbating my excessive length, pre-cum continuing to pour from the head. I wanted to cum and hard.

-Gale-

Blare was stripping down in front of me. She knew I had no desire for foreplay, so she was just getting herself ready for this. I stood in front of her, waiting. As much as I didn't want this, I was more at least willing to go along with whatever she wanted. All so I could be with Fae as we both desired. Even now, my pussy throbbed with residual need from last night. If only we hadn't started so late, we would've gone all the way. But waiting is rarely a bad thing when it comes to these things.

Blare stood before me, naked as the day she was born. I didn't spend any time studying her body, giving it a cursory glance. She shaved everywhere, not a single hair to be seen beneath the flowing locks atop her head, with a pubic mound as smooth as the proverbial baby's bottom. Her breasts were very well shaped as well, buxom and large, capped by silver-dollar nipples. Mixed with her slender waist and curvy hips, she sported a near perfect hourglass figure.

If I hadn't formed a relationship with Fae, I would've jumped at this chance. But now, I just wanted this over with. I was about to walk up to her and at least try to enjoy this, when she raised a hand to stop me.

"Ah, ah. I want you to fuck me. Properly." She said, confusing me. When she realised I was unaware as to what she was referring to, her hands latched onto my chest. I gasped in surprise. I hadn't touched them properly since the change from last night; I didn't realise just how sensitive they'd become, "With these." As she spoke, her hands began to massage my expansive flesh. Her fingers dug in at the right points, stimulating my tits. I could feel a pressure at the tips now.

Blare continued her ministrations. As she did so, I could actually feel my nipple opening up, spreading wide to allow my new appendages to exit into the world. I heard Blare suck in a sharp breath of shock, her eyes no doubt going wide as the heads of my cocks peaked out. I couldn't focus on her; I only had eyes from my breasts and my abnormal endowments now revealing themselves to me for the second time. More and more of the new flesh came into view.

They'd grown, I thought as inch upon inch exited my breast. Despite losing such mass, my tits didn't feel empty, like something was taking up the space. Curious, I moved Blare's hands away from my breasts, feeling them. Aside from the array of lumps in them, I could feel something like a thick liquid. They almost felt like implants, as if I had, in the last few minutes, found a way to pump saline into them. If it weren't for the natural shape to my bust, I might've half believed it myself.

When the sensations finally quelled, I was looking at twin cocks. They were identical, smooth skinned, with only a series of thick, intricate veins to mar the flesh. At the head, they had a good deal more flare than most human phalli, appearing almost horse-like. The colouration remained normal, an almost angry looking purple. They really were kind of animalistic if I thought about.

Most animals had a kind of protective sheath for their genitals. I had that covered with my breasts. Not to mention, no animal had a cock that resembled a human being's, and I think I more than met that with the tips. What the hell was in those Breasticles pills? Not that it mattered, I've already taken them and worrying about what exactly was in them wouldn't do any good for the time being. Unless they had something deadly like snake venom, but I would've already felt the effects of that if it were the case.

Blare, for her part, was locked in stunned silence. I doubt even she expected to see such oddities. She was able to gather herself quickly however, and set about studying my phalli.

"Interesting. I didn't expect it to be so big. Or this shape." She noted, curious. I wasn't too surprised about the size, since I suspect that it was tied to just how many of the pills I took, and chances are I swallowed a lot. The shape was anyone's guess. Well, mine was that there might've been equine hormones in the drug or something of that nature. I highly doubted I had some dormant gene that would result in me developing penises with the same figure as a horse.

"Yeah, yeah," I said, feigning interest, "Can we just get on with this?" I asked. Even if I knew Fae was going to be entertained for quite some time, I doubted she would last too long. Blare looked up at me, her expression telling me quite clearly that she had all but forgotten I was there.

"Oh, very well." She said and climbed onto her desk, facing away from me now. I saw her legs spread, the sound of her slick thighs pulling apart seeming to echo throughout the room. She wasn't lying about how long it must've been for her. I moved around and knelt down in front of her. Through some kind of divine influence, my breasts were level with the desk. I only had to lift them up a little higher and my inhuman nipples would be aimed directly at their target. Although, I doubted Blare could handle anything more than the one. They were exceptionally thick.

I leaned forward slightly to tease Blare's pussy. As did so, I looked at the other dick in my hand. My fingers didn't meet around it, though barely. If I had to guess, I would say they were at least 7'' around. The length was the most amazing factor though. Each had to be at least 10'', maybe more. I couldn't help glancing back and forth between my day-old prick, and Blare's pussy. She had such a petite hole, smaller than I would have expected. It didn't look like it could possibly handle the size of my cock.

But she didn't seem worried as she reached down to spread her nether lips. Neither of us said a word, even as my heart pounded in my chest. It felt like I had a hummingbird for a heart, with my ribcage acting as the bars of its container, but the bird wanted out. Why was I so nervous? The obvious thing would be the elephants in the room; 1, I was about to essentially cheat on Fae -without consent mind you - and 2, this was the first time I was using my cocks, which were 'born' yesterday. I have to keep reminding myself about that.

It was strange how I felt almost at home with them. Under 24 hours had passed since I grew these things, and already I felt comfortable thinking about them. Well, comfortable wasn't entirely the right word. I guess, used to it would be the better way to say it. In a way, I was glad about that, since it meant I wouldn't turn into a shy mess if a stranger were to mention them. Hopefully that won't happen though. Ever.

Back in the room, I took a deep breath. Just get it over with, I thought and moved forward, the flared tip of my cock pushing into her soaked pussy. To my surprise, her lips parted around them easily, accepting the inhuman girth of my head and clenching around it like a vice. She really did need this it seemed, as I struggled to push in further. As I did so, I found that my breast had firmed up somewhat since my cock had figuratively escaped.

I pushed closer to Blare and found that my ordinarily pillow-like mound, was firm enough not to depress against the pressure I was placing on it. My hand moved to the spare breast, finding that it was just as compact now, definitely resembling a boob job. I glanced down at them, finding they had also taken on a more spherical form than I was used to. Not only that, but I was almost entirely certain they were bigger. As I felt Blare's pussy ripple along the inches of my cock inside of her, I saw them pulse and expand visibly. It wasn't significant, but noticeable nonetheless.

The doctor above me could hardly keep her mouth shut. Moans reverberated throughout the room, the sound doing the opposite of what it would normally do for me. With any of my previous lovers, though the number was frightfully low, I liked for them to be vocal. But here, with Blare bribing me into doing this, I couldn't care less. The sounds went in one ear and out the other.

Until I thought of a brilliant idea. I closed my eyes, picking through the maelstrom of memories from the past few days, searching for and finding the best ones with Fae. I kept my eyes shut, my mind replacing Blare with Fae. With that, I finally found myself enjoying this. Well, I'll be honest and say that I wasn't exactly disgusted when I was doing it before, but I certainly didn't have much, if any, heart in it. Now, I pictured Fae with her legs spread before me and my own cock penetrating her virgin pussy.

I began to rock myself, pushing chest back and forth. Each time I moved forward, I sunk a little more of my dick-nipple into her, until my breast met those stretched folds. In my mind, Fae was moaning ecstatically, both from the pleasure and the fact that we were finally becoming so intimate. My own breaths were coming low and husky, groaning as I felt 'Fae's' pussy rippling around my shaft, as if she were attempting to milk me of my cum. Did I even produce cum? I don't know, but I wanted to find out.

For a moment, I awkwardly swayed back and forth. It was a tricky position to be in, having one's breast aimed at a woman's privates and using said breast to fuck them. But I was a fast learner when I set my mind to it, and soon I found my rhythm. The question remained though; what do I do with my other cock? I still didn't open my eyes, but my hand found the free breast and hefted it up. I hadn't actually noticed their weight yet.

Each tit had to weigh at least 5lbs. That's excluding my cock, which might add another 2lbs given their sheer size. I felt their bulk now as I hefted my breast and, by extension, dick up to my face. Without opening an eye, I let my mouth fall open and I leaned forward, tongue extended. The tip of my unused dick met the muscle, bringing a totally unfamiliar flavour to my attention. It was strange. Similar in a way to a normal cock, slightly salty and a bit meaty, but there was also this sweet taste, like milk. Beneath all that though was an earthy tang.

It was definitely unique, I thought as I continued to lick all over the head. That was the perfect word to describe my new endowments, and my life in general. I doubt anyone was dating a woman with a cock - one that was longer than her torso and head put together - and a pussy, who, in turn, was dating someone with a massive rack, which had a cock for each breast. And said cocks weren't exactly human in shape. Fae and I were certainly going to have a different life to most.

"Oh fuck, that's nice." I was drawn out of my reverie by Blare's moan, causing my eyes to open and look up at her, breaking my self-induced fantasy. Dammit. Whatever, I thought, and sped up my pace. Her sounds of pleasure rose higher and higher, in tandem with each of my thrusts. I imagined it like playing drums to a metronome, gradually speeding up the tone. 100bpm, 150bpm, 200bpm... until finally reaching the coveted 300bpm; think any Cannibal Corpse song and you'll understand. Okay, I didn't get quite that fast.

My position was just too awkward. I managed to ramp it up to around 175bpm, but I couldn't get faster than that. Even then, I was forcing myself to go at that pace. It wasn't slow by any means either. Blare's moans were rising up higher and higher, coming far more frequently as well. Soon, she was gasping and giving small cries of pleasure, her pussy clenching around my cock powerfully. I won't lie, that did feel pretty good. As we continued, I found my own body responding. My dicks were beginning to throb with their desire to cum for the first time.

I had been consciously blocking most of the sensations from my mind. But now, after letting my mind wander and the sensations come as they wanted, I was feeling the full effects. It's a cliché that virgin guys always blow their load too early, and I could easily understand why. My cock inside Blare's cunt sent wave upon wave of pleasure through my body, the strange sensation of fluid within my tits becoming more pronounced. I could feel my breast getting firmer.

In the back of my mind, I knew it was cum. It made sense in a way. The void that would be left by my cocks' absence needed to be filled, not only that, but the soft flesh would need to firm up somehow to better penetrate someone. As it was, the fluid was thickening the longer I went without cumming, promising a much bigger load. Later, when I had time to actually think about everything, I realised just how much sperm I had be to making in order to accomplish this. Though, with four balls per breast, I suppose there had to be at least two prostates somewhere on my body.

Back to the matter at hand. I was slowly building up to an orgasm, despite my lack of desire to do so. Blare was in a similar state, her hands having left her desk and were firmly attached to her breasts, groping the mounds and pinching her erect nipples. Part of me found them adorable when compared to what I had before. I didn't honestly think of my transformed nipples in that way anymore. They were dicks now, not teats.

Though that didn't mean they weren't going to produce some form of creamy liquid. As I began to push myself to a faster pace, around 180-185bpm, I could feel my breasts tightening up. Like they were preparing to force something out. The sensation was both familiar and completely new, but I liked it all the same, and so I didn't stop. Blare's pussy was getting tighter, and she hadn't released her breath yet. Her own climax was building and she was holding onto the mounting pleasure like it was the edge of a cliff.

I wasn't about to let her enjoy this too long. Sucking in a deep breath, I began to bounce back on my legs, using them to shove myself forward and impale the succulent cunt on my cock. The force of my thrust was enough to break her control. Her breath finally released in the form of a blissful cry, most likely audible to the entire clinic. For a moment, I feared the nurse hearing us and walking in, but quickly disregarded the concern; the door was locked. I was soon spirted away to a world of bliss. My cocks swelled in her pussy and my hand respectively, foreshadowing their impending release.

As Blare gave voice to her ecstasy, I finally let out my own lustful cry to join hers. The feeling of cum rushing up the 10'' length of my cocks, was a new, though undoubtedly enjoyable, sensation and one that I fully intended to enjoy in the future. Ideally with Fae. For the time being though, I was content to bask in the pleasure of my orgasm. To my surprise, I didn't feel it in my pussy, though I was definitely soaked down there. Blare's sounds of joy rose up another notch at the feeling of my scalding hot semen gushing into her.

Before the end of my first spurt, my seed was pouring out of her. And I knew I had plenty more to give. As for the other, I had managed to wrap my mouth around the head, allowing the viscous semen to pour into my gullet. Its consistency reminded me of jelly more than anything, just in a more fluid form. The taste coated every inch of my mouth, sending small ripples of want through my body even as I continued to release my ecstasy. The sheer output was enough that I couldn't actually swallow it all.

And that was saying a lot. For me at least. You see, I got it into my head at a younger age that, when blowing someone, you had to swallow their cum. It's weird I know, but when you have a limited amount of porn as reference, these kinds of things tend to stick. So I would make it a point to swallow whenever I blew someone. It even became something of a source of pride for me as well.

But now, I was faced with an overwhelming amount. My spurts were massive and incredibly frequent, each release flooding my mouth almost directly after I had finished swallowing the prior blast. Cum streamed from the sides of my mouth, dripping onto my raised tits below, while the floor was receiving a similar coating as Blare's pussy failed to handle my copious output. The doctor's moans were constant as were the contractions around my spraying cock.

As my orgasm progressed, I noticing my breasts softening. The pressure inside of them being released through the 10'' pipes I called my dicks. More and more sprayed forth. About a litre and a half of semen from each cock being released in massive spurts, almost a hundred millilitres per shot, over 3 ounces of fluid. 30 full seconds passed by and I finally emptied my breasts of my excessive amount of semen.

Once finished, I pulled back with a gasp. My cocks had softened now, their size shrinking notably. When they were completely flaccid, I felt an odd sucking sensation as they retracted back into my breasts. I leaned back, breathing heavily as the afterglow of my first male orgasm, close as I was gonna get to one anyway. Blare was sighing happily, her hand between her legs as she dipped a finger into the soppy mess I had made of her cunt.

"There, happy?" I asked, standing as I did so.

"Oh, very much so." She said. I redid my bra, finding that it was ever so slightly looser on me now. Later on, I found that my breasts were constantly filling with semen, however the amount was so slight that it would take days to become a problem. When I was erect however, I legitimately needed to cum. Otherwise, my cocks would hang out for all to see and, considering the fact that they're a good 5 or 6'' when flaccid, they wouldn't be easy to hide. The amount of semen in my breasts, and the amount of production, was substantial enough that my dicks simply wouldn't fit. And my tits would swell up almost two cup sizes.

"Good, now give me the pills." I said, holding out a hand. For a second, Blare seemed confused by the request, but soon remembered and reached into her coat's pocket, pulling out the bottle of pills. She handed them to me, "Thank you." I said sharply, quickly taking my leave. Behind me, she waved goodbye, my cum dripping from her fingers.

12