Breasticles Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

And I was going to kept this thing inside of me. The thought almost sounded like someone else had put it there, but I knew it was my own, a voice to my pussies blazing desire. But that would have to wait, if only for a short period of time. I ran my hands up and down the expansive length of Fae's cock, taking in its smooth texture, marred only by the web of thick veins pulsing across the surface. As I stroked her, I gradually leaned closer.

I purposefully deepened my breathing. Inhaling long gulps of air, before releasing them and letting the breath brush over the sensitive head of her dick. A large drop of pre-cum was building, wobbling enticingly. Even so, I continued to move slowly, drawing out the teasing. Fae was moaning, the occasional whimper leaving her lips as her cock throbbed in need. I couldn't resist grinning at her.

I did eventually bring her cock within tongue distance. She was no doubt on the verge of losing control, her fingers twitching at her sides, kept there only by the promise that she would be pleasured soon. I let my tongue loll out, a stray drop of my spit hanging on the tip. When I would watch porn, I always favoured blowjobs that were wet and messy, usually leaving the woman filthy and the man's prick sopping wet in saliva. I opened my mouth wider, releasing another hot breath over her twitching cock. I inched closer and closer.

Even without looking, I knew her eyes were on me. Watching as I hovered over her head for a second, before leaning my head down, mouth trained directly over her cock, and dove down. I could hardly fathom how the drug I'd taken earlier worked. But for all intents and purposes, it did the trick. There was no conceivable way that my mouth should be able to stretch around Fae's girth. Yet, here I was, with her cantaloupe sized head filling my mouth.

Her taste was impeccable. Like most cocks, it was somewhat salty, with a musky overtone. She had a hint of sweat to it, a heady taste, with an underlying sweet flavour, almost like chocolate. They say every dick tastes different, and it couldn't be more true here. The cocks I had mouthed in the past were never so delicious as this, all of them tasting vaguely of the men's lifestyles. Fae's dick was completely different in the best way.

All of the flavours were mixed together. It was almost like they were dancing a deliciously flavourful waltz, with my tongue acting as the dance floor and my mouth being the ball room. Her pre-cum washed over me as well, its taste saltier than her cock, but the bitter flavour instead bolstered her dicks natural tang. My hands squeezed tight around her, my fingertips failing miserably to meet around her overwhelming girth. I slowly pumped my arms as I ever so gradually began to lower myself.

Fae moaned as her cock was encased in the inviting warmth of my maw. Her hips threatened to rise up, wanting nothing more than to impale my throat on her shaft, but she kept her body down, managing to resist her desires. To preoccupy her hands, she moved them to her breasts, squeezing the hand-filling mounds to add to her growing sensations of pleasure. My hands moved to the base of her prick, finding her truly giant balls.

They were absolute huge. I couldn't think of a better way to describe them, other than comparing them to bowling balls, or even basketballs. Like her shaft, they were surprisingly feminine. Their skin was smooth rather than the usually wrinkled flesh of a man's scrotum, but, like her cock, they were coated by dozens of veins, some thicker than others. I could feel them throbbing against my hand as I caressed each overbearing orb. As I kept my hand on them, I felt their size gradually increasing.

I was torn. As I continued to move further down her shaft, part of me argued that I should stop and start riding this magnificent beast of a cock, but another side of me wanted nothing more than to swallow the entire length and have her bloat my stomach with her seed. In the end, the latter won. Her cock was knocking at the entrance of my throat, a pulse of her pre gushing down my gullet. Surprisingly, my gag reflex wasn't set off by it.

I held still at this point. My tongue was pressed flat at the bottom of my mouth, barely able to wriggle beneath her tumescent shaft, but I continued to try and stimulate her further. My hands continued to massage her slowly inflating balls, moving from the twin orbs to her shaft and working the length to try and milk more of her pre. The taste was almost addictive.

Fortunately, I was in the right position to breathe through my nose. I took several long breaths, taking in her deceptively musky scent, very different to her usual aroma. It almost seemed like a fog rolling into my mind, hiding all other thoughts in a haze of lust. Eventually, I decided I'd taken more than enough time. With a deep breath, I finally relaxed my throat and shoved myself further down.

The force I had used was necessary. Even after taking that stretching drug from earlier, I doubt getting this monster to fill my throat, and later oesophagus, would be an easy task. But, having put in a good deal of strength, her head popped into the tight confines of my gullet. I doubt anyone, alive or dead, had ever experienced the sensations coursing through me at this moment. It was akin to having my pussy penetrated, except the pleasure was muted.

Out of curiosity, I raised a hand to my neck. My eyes widened as I felt her through the skin of my throat. Her cock was so thick, that it was actually bulging obscenely through my flesh, its shape easily defined despite the obstructive layer. More, I thought and pushed myself even deeper. Fae was moaning and panting, her hands practically mauling her tits as I furthered her pleasure. I could feel every inch of her cock moving into me.

As I engulfed her prick, I was growing more and more glad that I had taken such a deep breath. Her cock no doubt cut off my airways completely, disallowing for any chance take even the slightest breath. Even so, her musk wafted into my nostrils, further clouding my mind. The further I progressed, the hotter my pussy burned, as if it and my throat were one of the same. I moaned around her, the vibration adding to the already delightful stimulation.

"Shit, more. Please, Gale, deeper! Let me go deeper. I want to fuck your throat, no... I wanna fuck your stomach." She begged and pleaded, hands threatening to stray from her tits and move to my head. I merely looked at her, seeing Fae's eyes were alight with a need that burned brighter than the sun itself. Who was I to deny her this pleasure?

I pulled myself off her cock. She whined, her hands reaching up to try and force me back on, but I stopped her. I held her wrists tightly, panting heavily as I tried to catch my breath. She seemed to realise what I was doing and pulled her hands away, moving them back to her breasts and lazily pleasuring herself as I prepared for my next goal.

"You want... more? Fine... You'll get... more." I gasped. Eventually, my breathing evened and I was able to take a long, deep, lung filling breath, before practically leaping forward to engulf her oversized prick once again. Fae's head fell back, hitting my carpet hard, as her mouth opened wide in an attempt to express the sensations verbally. The only way for her to do so, was to cry out as I sank further and further down her throbbing cock.

Her balls had swollen noticeably by this point. Before, they had been at least the size of my head, now they were a good three or four inches bigger around. She was getting really into this, her sperm production having skyrocketed with her need to pump what had to be gallons upon gallons into me. Fae's hands found my head, unable to resist the urge any further, and began to pull me down her cock. I didn't have the will to resist her either.

I let her stretch my oesophagus around her tumescent prick. Deeper and deeper she went, her cock attempting to penetrate my stomach. It was rapidly approaching that ultimate goal as well, inch upon inch sinking into me. From time to time, I could feel a pulse run through it, almost like a convulsion, promptly followed by a thick gush of pre-seed. Even as she approached the gate to my stomach, I felt full from her pre alone.

Stuffed as I was, I couldn't even hope to breathe. Nonetheless, I was determined to accomplish my goal of swallowing her entirety and making her cum like a fountain into me. If there was one thing I lacked, it certainly wasn't determination. I looked up at Fae, our eyes meeting even as I felt mine beginning to tear up, while hers were beginning to glaze over with her lust. As if cyphering her desire to fuel my own, I purposely made myself gag to whet my mouth further, the added lubrication allowing me to push down the final six or so inches that remained. She released a near continuous moan as I did so.

Despite the amazing, near blissful, sensations it wasn't easy to do this. Her cock was solid, like the blood had coagulated into a near concrete substance, making her prick feel hard as stone. As such, I had to keep myself in a certain position, allowing it to slide into me, but it certainly was difficult. Fae's cock was fortunately flexible to a certain extent, allowing it to bend just enough to enter my throat and oesophagus. I was probably putting a good deal of strain on my gullet doing this. Even with the drug in effect.

Nonetheless, I kept going. I pushed myself down another inch, watching my spit run down those few remaining inches, meeting my hand as I continued to masturbate the amount I had yet to swallow. Fae was murmuring unintelligible words of encouragement. I let her put a hand on my head, the contact both helping to push me deeper and to spur me on further. It was amazing to think that I was taking this monster inside of me.

Another inch slid into me. I was so close now, only a little distance from her crotch, where those massive balls were churning an ever growing load of cum for me to drink. Well, not exactly, I thought, given where her head currently was positioned, she would be unloading directly into my stomach. No swallowing necessary. It would certain help, seeing as I knew each spray from her would be far more than I could handle. However, breath was going to be an issue.

Instead of taking the last few inches, I began to pull off. She moaned, both in pleasure and protest, enjoying the sensations of my lips moving over her, but also wanting me to keep it in. Despite her baser urges, she let me pull back until the head was the only thing inside my mouth. My tongue was afforded more movement here, allowing me to lather her delectable tip in my saliva. I wanted her to be on the verge of cumming when I took all of her; it was the only way I could hope to have enough breath to last.

As I pleasured the head, I would dive down suddenly. Each time, Fae would cry out in surprise and moan as I purposefully gagged around her, coughing up ample amounts of spittle to further coat her cock. I could feel tears on my cheeks from the exertion, but I paid them no mind. If anything, they only served to further fuel my craving for her dick. Part of me knew I looked a mess.

Not a surprise really. I could feel my dribble gradually drying on my cheeks, chin and neck, with even a few stray rivers having made it to my naked breasts. I didn't wear much makeup, but the mascara that I had applied yesterday - forgot to wipe it off - was smothered now, giving me the dreaded panda eyes look. But what did I care? I had a big, beautiful behemoth of a cock to service. A stained appearance wasn't about to stop me.

The more I worked her tip and shaft, the more pre-cum began to pour out. It was almost like she was cumming now, the normally translucid fluid becoming cloudier the more I pleasured her. I would lick it up each time, usually planting my lips around her urethra and slurping it up, attempting to milk her of each creamy drop. She was beginning to breathe deeper now, each exhale becoming a moan for more. Her orgasm was close at hand.

Just in time too. Her balls had long since surpassed basketballs in size, the amount of cum she was producing seeming to increase the longer her body went without climax, not that I was helping matters. Whenever I took her into my mouth, my hands would immediately stray to her balls, caressing the inflating orbs and urging them to produce more semen for me. I took one last strong suck on her cock head as I pulled off.

I smirked at her.

"Ready to cum in me?" I asked. As I spoke, I stroked her cock up and down, gently so as to avoid setting her off too early.

"Oh god, yessssss..." She cried, the words trailing off however as I suddenly dove down onto her cock. I didn't take my time here. My mission was extremely time sensitive. With every passing second, I sunk down another inch. Likewise, her balls expanded a similar amount, promptly followed by a large spurt of pre. I moaned around her the entire way, wanting to set her orgasm off as soon as my nose reached her hairless crotch. The spit I had rubbed into her assisted me along the way.

"Fuck, more, more... take it deeper!" She cried out, her hips raising in an attempt to fuck my stomach already. I did as she wanted, moving even further down her shaft as inch upon inch entered my body, gradually stretching me out. Eventually, I had reached my previous milestone. I looked up at her.

Fae's eyes were unfocused. She was all but lost in the sea of pleasure that was still building within her. Her mouth was lax, tongue lolling out with a drop of drool on the tip. Those cheeks were the same red colour I adored on her, and her back was arched. I literally heard the rumble in her balls, signalling her climax. Disregarding any thought of taking this slow, I dove down, taking every last inch into me. I felt her pop into my stomach, a hand instinctively flying to my abdomen. There I could feel the shape of her cock bulging through the flesh.

That fact was enough to push me into my own orgasm. Granted, it was fairly weak in comparison to most of what I've experienced, however it was prolonged by Fae cumming into me. The sensation of her near scalding hot seed filling me was borderline ecstatic. My eyes went wide as I felt spurt upon spurt rush through her length, each explosion of seed causing her to thicken noticeably. My hand remained on my stomach, feeling it expanding with her cum.

She wasn't anywhere near done either. I was already swollen after a few bursts, and I could feel so many gradually making their way into me. Her balls were absolutely huge, despite having lost some of their volume, they were still the size of basketballs. Thankfully, I was more than eager to take it all. The hand at my belly was quickly pushed further and further away from me, until I felt it come into contact the floor. I could no longer feel her cock through my skin.

Her oversized prick had to be swimming in a sea of cum by now. My stomach was only swelling bigger as well, taking up more room. I scooted back, giving more area for my growing flesh to cover, but there was only so much I could do. My knees were struggling to stay on the floor, my stomach beginning to push me off the ground. Each spurt of seed raised me ever so slightly off the ground.

In the meantime, Fae was moaning, crying out and begging for more all at once.

"Ah, fuck... So good, take it all, Gale. Swallow all my cum!" She pleaded and commanded at the same time. I didn't have any intention to deny her, not that I had much say in the matter. I doubt she would let me pull off. My air was beginning to run out, but it was merely a side-note to the pleasure Fae's orgasm gave me. I loved each and every second of this.

Time continued to pass and with it my stomach grew even larger. Fae was nearing the end, her balls mere inches from their original size, emptying of their excessive semen. I was struggling to stay conscious by this stage, my air having long since departed. Any other person would've tried to tap out of this, but I refused. Fae had swallowed my jizz, and I fully intended to return the favour. Even as darkness threatened to engulf my vision.

As if knowing I was about to pass out, Fae's orgasm came to the point that matched the average man. She pushed me off, my body all but limp. When I was freed of her chokingly thick cock, I fell onto my back. She was quick to move above me, jerking her overwhelming dick above me, several thick splatters of her remaining cum landing on me. It was so thick, like jelly, but with the consistency of yogurt. That was the only way I could think to describe it.

It was hot as well. Several degrees above my skin temperature. A drop landed by my mouth and, even in my near unconscious state, my tongue reached to lap it up. The taste was exquisite, like the richest chocolate prepared by a culinary master, designed to set ones taste buds and body alight at the slightest trace of its flavour. I wanted more, but I could do little more than twitch my fingers. Being on the edge of passing out was something I'd never experienced before. Not gonna lie; it's kind of thrilling.

I'm not some kind of hard-core masochist. But the feeling of having so little control, with my airways cut off entirely by a massive cock, and having cum streaming into me to further the asphyxiation experience. I had never thought I would like something so extreme, but, if the blazing desire in my pussy was anything to go by, I had enjoyed it quite a bit. And being covered in a few, thick strands of cum was the icing on the cake. It wasn't long until I had recovered enough to focus on Fae.

She was standing. Her cock still hard and jutting from her crotch like a pillar of pure masculinity, despite the female body it was attached to. I managed to concentrate on her face, looking past that gorgeous phallus to see her wild expression. She was more than ready to fuck and I was definitely willing to spread my legs for her. But first.

I stood up on shaky legs. She watched me, both concern and lust in her eyes, as I rose above her. I didn't utter a single word, instead I pulled her to me, her cock forced up between us as we kissed around it. It wasn't love anymore. Not unless you count mind-breaking lust as love. My hands roved across her body, my fingernails digging into her skin, while hers seemed determined to engrave their shape into my ass cheeks. I couldn't find a way to pull away from her.

It was like we were magnets of the opposite polarity. Even in my head that sounded nerdy, but it made sense. Both of us were lost in the others embrace, our lips locked together as if tied there by chains of desire. I managed to pull back just enough to position her cock between my tits, before pressing against her to once again latch onto her lips with my own. Our moans must've echoed throughout the room.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers
12