Breasts Veneration Ch. 03

Story Info
Gloria has sex with three men and taken to an unknown site.
2.9k words
3.94
17.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers

Gloria, after being fucked by the two men, was dressed in sweat clothes and driven blindfolded to an unknown location. She was transferred to another vehicle and taken to an another site where she was carried into a large building, taken up an undetermined number of floors in an elevator, and placed on a bed.

When she awoke, an older lady dressed in a nurse's uniform was sitting in a chair at the end of the bed.

"I'm Edna, a nurse practitioner, and I've been assigned to give you a physical exam. I've been told you've gone through a rough ordeal. So, I'm going to check your vitals, and then look over your body," she stood and opened her medical bag.

"Wh...wait a minute. Where am I? Who are you? Who told you about my experience and to give me a physical," Gloria said.

"I can't answer your first or last questions. I'm Edna as I've already told you I'm a nurse practitioner. I have over twenty years-experience and I'm good at what I do."

"I don't want a physical. I want out of here and to go home."

"That's impossible. I have to give you a physical, If, you don't cooperate, I'll have to call for assistance to do my job."

Gloria had no choice either she allowed Enda do her job or her assistants might be men and she'd seen enough men for the past day.

The examination was thorough and took about an hour. When Edna functioned as a gynecologist and examined her vagina she said, "You certainly have been active. You may be a little sore, but you're in fine condition. I'll finish my paperwork later, take a shower, put on the gown in the bathroom, and what would you like for breakfast?"

"I'd like some strong coffee and a couple of slices of dark toast with butter and some kind of jelly, strawberry if possible," Gloria said running her hands through her long blond hair.

* * *

In the shower, Gloria remembered reluctantly saying yes to having sex with John's executive Secretary, Robert, and Jamal his chauffeur. Robert was business like. He donned a rubber, entered me roughly and fucked as though his time was limited. He climaxed in less than three minutes, dressed, and told Jamal he had work to do. Jamal was an African-American who was six feet, two inches tall, and weighted about two-hundred and fifty pounds.

"I'm sorry Ms. Gloria, but I haven't had any white pussy since before I got married, but you're build for sex and I can miss this chance. I'll be gentle and the second time I'll have great endurance.

"Second time? She asked.

He stared into her blue eyes.' I always come twice, because the second time I have my best and most enjoyable ejaculation. I'm sure that will be true with a beautiful, built white lady like yourself."

His black erect cock stood straight up from his groin. He crawled between my legs, which I'd spread expecting to have all of his weight on me and his length in me with one plunge. Surprisingly, He laid his bulk on his fore arms and ran his cock up and down between my pussy lips being sure that the head of his cock touched my clit going up and coming down.

Even though, I had already had three men come in me four times this evening Jamal's cock stirred my juices and I was looking forward to his filling my pussy with his length and girth.

He took his time and I appreciated his attempt to ready me for him. After several minutes, he stopped and added pressure with his shaft pressed between my labia lips.

"Ms. Gloria, I know you've had your tatas stimulated a lot this evening, but I can't pass up the opportunity to feast on them myself."

"There sore, so please go easy."

"Yes ma'am. I'll do that," he said lowering his head to my breast. He sucked a large portion of my boob into his mouth and slowly withdrew until he only held my nipple. Applying pressure gently he squeezed it tight and ran his tongue over and around my nub.

It felt good. My body tingled and I sensed the connection between my nips and pussy. "You do that nicely Jamal.

He switched breasts and gently engulfed over half of my breast. Tightening him mouth, he mauled my tit by clamping his jaws and holding on. After what seemed a long time, he slipped to my teat and treated it as he did the first.

"You have very suck able breasts, Ms. Gloria."

I didn't answer.

Jamal resumed moving his staff up and down between my vulva lips. Moving up he touched my clit and when he backed up he touched it again.

I responded to his touch and felt contractions building in my building from my core. I sighed.

"Do you like that Ms. Gloria?"

"Yes, keep it up."

He moved faster and surprised me by lowering his lips to mine. The kiss sent me over the edge and I climaxed. My body went stiff, writhed, and went limp with my arms and legs trembling. waiting a few minutes, he said, "Ms. Gloria it's my turn." The crown of his cock entered my labia lips.

Slowly, ever so slowly, he slipped deep into me. I was well lubricated and my pussy walls separated and he gently glided to his depth. He laid still for a minute."

"That's the best pussy I've ever entered. I'm going to take it slow and easy." He started with short strokes and gradually increased his length until he was balls deep in me.

I groaned when his cock touched the bottom of my tube and after about a dozen strokes I climaxed with a moan.

"Do you like that Ms. Gloria?" He asked.

I nodded my head. "Don't stop, give it to me," I said staring into his brown eyes.

He didn't. He plowed into me. I had orgasm after orgasm before I felt his speed increase, his dick stiffened and swelled just before he unleashed huge loads of spunk deep in my pussy.

We both groaned as we climaxed together.

He laid still for several minutes. "I'm ready to have you a second time."

"Jamal, fuck me as you would any whore."

"Ms. Gloria, You're not a whore, and I'm going to enjoy having you twice." He moved to his depth and ground his helmet into the bottom of my tunnel. He twisted to the right and the left and repeated those moves until I couldn't take the pleasure anymore and I climaxed with a groan.

He withdrew and with rhythm he ran his cock in and out of me.

I laid still for a moment, until I noticed his timing and I began to meet his forward thrust with one of my own. After we were in sync, I began moaning each time our organs met. I don't remember how long he fucked me. I was in bliss and enjoyed his ability to please me and for however long he lasted. I do remember the euphoria that swept my body when his last plunge was an explosion of jizcum that went on and on as he climaxed and I followed soon after.

I don't remember his leaving, but I was one happy camper after all the climaxes he gave me.

Finally, I finished my shower, dried my body, wrapped my hair in a towel, put on the plain white robe, and went back to the bedroom. I saw the back side of a server leaving m food. The coffee was steaming how and the toast was a perfect dark brown. I sipped on the coffee, buttered the toast, applied the strawberry preserves, cut the bread slices into half, and dunked each piece into the coffee before eating them. I finished the coffee, laid back in the bed and was soon a sleep.

* * *

Brad woke with a start, being nude, he shivered from the cold and wondered what had happened? Where was Gloria? Why wasn't she here?

He crawled and stumbled to his cell phone and dialed 777-7777.

"Hello, this is Zane's detective agency, Jay speaking, how may I help you?".

"Jay, this is Brad Litman."

"I'm sorry Mr. Litman, I didn't recognize your voice."

"That's okay. Is there any chance Zane is available?"

"He's on another line. I'll see if he can speak with you?"

"Brad, this is a strange time for you to be calling, What's up?"

"I was entertaining a lady friend last night ...."

Zane laughed. "Who else would you be entertaining?"

"This isn't funny Zane. The lady and I had finished, and I fell asleep. When I woke the lady was gone. I expected to find her there with me, but she wasn't.

"Did you call the police?"

No, I thought it might be awkward to explain the equipment I was using."

"Is it illegal?"

"No, it merely a sex toy I use with some of my ladies."

"What's her name and address? I send someone to check if she's home."

"Her name is Gloria Youngman, and I don't have an address or phone number."

"Brad, you need to be more careful who you pick up. I'll have some of my team check on the name and see if we can find where she lives and a phone number. This may take some time. Why don't you take cleaned up and take a nap? I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Before, I hang up do you have any other info that might help in our search."

"Only that she was the date of John Tillman."

"Wow, you're certainly playing high on the social chain. I'll have him checked out too. Now get some sleep."

* * *

Scout reported to Zane that Gloria Youngman was not to be found. Her condo was a neat as a pin, and no sign of a struggle. None of her friends had any information except she had a date with John Tillman Who was taking her the Mothers Against Drunk Driving fund raiser. He also noted that Tillman had a strange persona for a CEO of a large company.

"What do you mean? He has a strange persona?"

"Well he operates in the highest economic and social strata, is well known, but aside from dating beautiful women about three nights a week, he also meets with leaders of the drug, gambling, and prostitution gangs. He seems to be a Jekyll and Hyde personality."

"That's interesting have him followed for a week and give me a report of his activities. Who takes care of his condo and automobiles?"

"He has a family of African-Americans who take care of those items. It's a father, mother, and daughter team with a last name of Simpson."

"How old is the daughter and where do they live?" Zane asked

"The daughter is twenty and they live in a house to the northeast of downtown. The suburb is Lilburn, and the address is 4927 Lake Ridge Trail NW."

Zane parked across the street from Tillman's mansion and watched and waited.

About ten a.m. a pretty young lady walked from the house, down the street, to a coffee shop, The Drip.

Zane followed her into the shop waiting for her to pay for and pick up her order. Just before she got to the door, Zane said, "Pardon me Ms. Simpson, may I speak with you for a minute?

"How do you know my name and who are you?"

"My name is Zane and I'm a detective. I'm working on a case in this neighborhood."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"I know you're working, and I'd like to have some time to talk with you about what you know about the neighbor. I'll be pleased to buy you a coffee or dinner if you like?

"Did you say your name was Zane?"

"Yes, that's my name.

"Now, I remember you. You helped solve the Kingston high jacking case. Your famous."

"Thank you for the compliant, but are you willing to speak with me?"

"Yes, I'd like to do that. Name a time and place."

"I could pick you up."

"No that's not a good idea. My parents are very conservative. I'll meet you somewhere."

"Do you like Mexican?"

"Yes, it's one of my favorites.

"How about Bone Garden Cantina at 1425 Elsworth Industrial Blvd NW."

"I've never been there, but I know where it is. What time do you want to meet?"

"Is seven okay with you?"

"That's fine I'll meet you there."

Before you leave, I'd like to know your first name?"

"Oh, I forgot it's Wytisha. Do you have a first name?"

"No, I only have one name. I look forward to seeing you this evening, good bye." Zane watched the pretty young lady with a fine ass walk back to work with her coffee and snacks.

* * *

Zane arrived early at the Cantina. He wanted a booth near the back so they could have a little privacy. Before being seated, the told the receptionist his name and that he was expecting a guest. He wanted her directed to his booth. At the table he looked over the menu and ate some chips with a spicy salsa. He decided on the beef burrito and waited.

The receptionist came to his booth followed by a female he didn't recognize.

He stood looking puzzled.

The female laughed, "Zane it's Wytisha." She was wearing a black dress with a plunging neckline exposing abundant cleavage. The hemline was mid-way between her knees and crotch. She had large thighs and long shapely legs encased in a pair of black hose, and her feet in four- inch black hells. Her face was made up with bright red lipstick and dark eye shadow that made her brown eyes sparkle.

Zane took her hand and helped her to a seat. "I apologize, I didn't recognize you but you look so different. If I know you were going to be dressed like that I would have selected a more upscale restaurant. Also, you are more beautiful that when we met this morning."

She blushed. "Thank you Zane. I didn't know what to wear so I went for the sexy look."

"You certainly succeeded, you're the most attractive female here." He sat down trying to look into her eyes and not her cleavage. "I've already decided what would you like?"

As she leaned over to examine the menu, Zane had the opportunity to gaze at the exposed portion of her large breasts. I just wanted to talk and get some information from Wytisha, but she dressed like that for a reason, and I may take advantage of her preparation.

"I think, I'll have the three-taco meal with iced tea," Wytisha said.

Zane waved at a waitress and ordered for both of them.

The chit-chatted about the weather, families, his business, and her delayed schooling.

Their food arrived and they ate, both of them ate with impeccable manners.

"How do you and your family like working for John Tillman?"

Mom and Dad love it because the work is simple and the pay is much higher that most jobs of this type. He treats them with respect." She stared anxiously into his eyes.

"How do you feel?"

"You not going to tell anyone about this are you?"

"No, I'm just gathering information about the case I'm working on. Nothing you say will be used in an official report." He took a bite of his burrito noticing her anxiety.

There are several things that bother me, she said looking down at her plate.

"What are they?" Zane asked smiling at her.

Usually, there is a lot of kinky items left around. Wytisha looked up at him embarrassed.

"What do you mean?" Zane sipped on his iced tea.

"For one thing there are used condoms, some articles of women clothing, and other female items."

"Does that embarrass you?"

"Not as much as the way he looks at me, calls me beautiful, and kids me about my boyfriends." She looked away from Zane.

"Does, his remarks bother you?

"Yes, he's a rich, white, dirty old man who looks at me as though I'm a piece of meat or a pretty black girl with a pussy.

"I look at you that way. Does that make me like Mr. Tillman?"

"No, your black."

"But, I'm a dirty old man."

"I thought you might be that's why I dressed this way." She placed her hand on his.

"Does that mean what I think it means?"

Wytisha hesitated. "Yes, I'd like to go to bed with you."

"That can be arranged, but is there anything about the Tillman mansion that you believe is suspicious?

"Only that none of the family can go downstairs, we couldn't even if we wanted too, because it has a security lock."

"That's the most important piece of information you've given me. He placed his other hand on top of hers. Are you ready to leave? I believe we have another agenda item we need to deal with. That is if your meant what you suggested before."

She smiled and ran her free hand down her cleavage and pushed it under her neckline and squeezed a breast. "Is that enough of a hint?"

Zane took her hand, walked to the front desk, paid the bill with cash, and left a generous tip for the waitress.

He led her to his Lexus and kissed her on the lips before closing the door as she sat.

To be continued...

mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers