Breath

Story Info
A romantic interlude.
1.4k words
4.55
12.9k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands gently caressing my face as he leans in to kiss me. His tongue trailing around my lips, taking my breath on an erotic journey.

How I'd come to be in this situation with him so quickly, I'll never know, but the blood pounding through my body prevented me from worrying about it.

His touch was sending shivers throughout my body, quickly followed by intense heat, a burning that I needed him so desperately to quench.

My eyes open, intently watching him as he watches me. Loving the fleeting expressions as they flicker across his face.

His fingers continue to gently trace down my neck and collar bone, melting me and making me quiver. His chuckle of approval turning me into a puddle of need.

Then, his lips and tongue follow closely behind his fingers. Moving slowly from my lips down my neck to my shoulder. Flicking little licks down my chest, teasing around my nipple. Making me take his head in my hands and pulling him closer to me, silently begging him to take my nipple into his mouth.

Again, his chuckle rumbles through me as he concedes to my demand and firmly sucks my nipple, flicking it with the tip with his tongue. A stream of fire shoots directly to my center, causing me to gasp and moan, digging my fingers into his scalp. My hips arch toward him and I can feel his moan travel through my breast as I press against his erection.

My fingers kneading his neck and scalp, the short bristles of his hair making my hands tingle in anticipation. I let them explore his shoulders and back as he continues his sweet torture of my breasts, wringing ragged cries of delight from my lips.

His hands move down my body, leaving trails of fire behind. Slowly and gently caressing me. Starting at the sides of my breasts, teasing and laughing as my body instinctively twitches as he tickles me.

His voice constantly murmuring in my ear. Words of encouragement. His deep voice rumbling through my body, nearly making me cum without any further help. So extremely sexy, his smile. His eyes. And, oh my god, his voice! Getting deeper as he gets more turned on.

His fingers explore further down my body until he's finally teasing around my pussy. Following my bikini line. Brushing the scant hair that represents the last barrier between us.

And then he's there. His fingers gently spreading my lips, plucking at the folds around my clit, drawing cries of delight from deep within me.

Finally, I watch him move down. Feeling his lips and tongue trailing down my stomach, around my navel. My muscles tense with anticipation of what's to come. My breath catches as his hot breath passes over my pussy lips. His tongue darting out to tease, causing both of us to moan in pleasure.

Suddenly he plunges his fingers inside of me as he sucks my clit into his mouth. My body comes alive as I arch up, screaming as my orgasm rips through me. He continues to lick and fondle my pussy as I slowly come down from heaven. Using his tongue to softly lath across my clit, lapping up my juices.

Sitting up, looking me in the eye, he licks my cum off of his fingers. Waves of desire for this man wash through me and I reach up and pull him down to me, kissing him deeply, tasting myself on his lips and tongue.

Sucking his tongue into my mouth, I press him onto his back, his arms wrapping around me, pulling me down on top of him. I gasp against his mouth as his cock presses against my pussy, almost entering me. Teasing me.

He moans as I start moving against his body, intent on returning the actions that had given me so much pleasure. I trail my tongue down his neck to his collar bone, feeling his body arch, giving me better access. I tease and torment with my fingers, giving as good as I'd gotten. Tickling his stomach and down to his thighs. Almost touching his cock, but always pulling back at the last moment. Dragging moans and that sexy, deep rumbling chuckle from him.

I'm amazed that my touch is bringing this out in him. Feeling powerful and sexy, I rise up over him, straddling his hips, letting his cock slide between my pussy lips. Not allowing him to enter me, torturing both of us. I lean down over him, my breasts brushing his chest and I whisper in his ear, "I'm going to lick my juices off of your cock, then I'm going to suck you until you cum deep down my throat."

His groan was half compliance, half agony as I arch my back and move my hips against him. Slowly sliding down his body, feeling my wetness against my skin as his cock trails up my belly, between my breasts, hitting my chin.

I look up at him, deep into his eyes, as I slowly lap the head of his cock with my tongue. His hands, seeming to have a mind of their own, diving into my hair, trying to press me down further onto his cock. I open my mouth, glad to comply as the thrill of pure electricity shoots through my body. I love having this power over him!

His body tenses, fingers digging into my scalp as I slowly take his cock deep into my mouth, letting my tongue swirl around the head.

His growl of approval exactly what I'm longing to hear as he says, "Yes, beautiful, take me deeper." His hands gently yet firmly pushing me to take more of him.

I take a deep breath and swallow him whole, feeling his balls against my chin.

I feel his body shaking as he begins to lose control. He pulls me away from him, saying, "No baby, I want to fuck you first! I'm going to cum deep in that pussy of mine!"

I squeal and giggle as he tosses me over on my back, loving his show of strength and touch of playfulness.

His fingers stroke me softly open, diving into me, spreading my wetness around and slowly guiding his rock hard cock to my opening.

He rests the head of his cock just inside of me, looks me in the eyes, takes my feet and places them on his shoulders, spreading my knees wide and suddenly plunges himself into my already swollen pussy. Screaming as he shoots me into orgasm. He pounds me over and over.

Slowly he leans forward, pushing my knees back, opening me further to his demands. Holding himself up on his hands, he arches into me, slowly stroking my pussy with his cock.

I can feel my eyes beginning to roll back into my head as another orgasm rips through me. Loving his exclamation of delight as my pussy clenches around him, nearly forcing him out of me.

"Breath honey" is the next thing I hear as I realize that I came so hard, I passed out! His look so fierce and gentle at the same time, I can see the triumph coursing through him.

He rises up over me again, his intent clear. He pulls from me, turns me over and places me on my knees. Giving me no time to prepare, he plunges into me, his balls hitting my clit as he pounds me deep and hard. His hands on my hips, rocking me back into him. I can see him in the mirror at the end of the bed, his head thrown back, eyes catching mine, looking and watching each other as our orgasms take over. He continues to pound into me as he shoots his cum deep inside of me. Screaming, I cum around him, my pussy pulsing around his cock, milking his cum from him. The eroticism of watching ourselves in the mirror, making our connection so much more intense.

God, how I love to watch him cum! I love the fierce intensity, the glory of achievement. This is when I can see deep into his being, share something truly intimate with him. Not just sex, but a part of each other that we share with no one else.

He collapses against me, pushing me down into the bed. I love the feel of his body pressing into me. I can hardly tell where he ends and I begin.

He rolls onto his side, holding me to him, slowly stroking me from shoulder to hip, soothing me as I shiver in reaction to our intense lovemaking. He whispers to me, "Baby, next time, you've GOT to remember to breath!" Our laughter gentle as we slowly relax into sleep in each others arms.