Breath of Fresh Air Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthem
Panthem
856 Followers

"Sweetheart," he said, bringing his hands up to her face to look her in the eyes. "I don't think you're crazy, that has nothing to do with it." His brow furrowed and he added in a more teasing tone, "Though do I have a pretty high tolerance for crazy, so you may want to take my diagnosis with a grain of salt."

"Then what's the problem?"

"I just think it would be better for both of us if we didn't. For lots of reasons. But in the interest of full disclosure I should admit that part of it is that I think you're gonna try to blow me off after tomorrow and I'm trying to provide some incentive to make sure that doesn't happen."

Katie looked away and didn't answer.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," he murmured, reaching up to push her hair out of her face. "I like you Katie. I want to see you again."

She ventured a look at his face while she was trying to figure out how to respond and he caught her eye and grinned.

"Although the next time you try to convince someone you're not crazy you should

probably leave any mention of castration out of it."

His joke broke the tension and she actually laughed out loud. Before she could reply he was kissing her again and for a little while it was like the last few hours had never happened.

They lay on their sides facing each other on the sleeping bag, pressed close together, their hands roaming each other's bodies for what seemed like ages. Mike quickly learned how she liked to be touched, stroking and caressing her until Katie felt so brittle she was afraid she might shatter. He pulled her knee up around his hip and, unhindered by buttons this time, he slid his fingers into her wet folds.

"Fuck, you're so...mmmm," he murmured, taking her mouth in another hot kiss as he let his fingers explore.

Katie's hands stilled on his body, her breath stopped, and for a second she thought she might come right then and there, but he wasn't quite ready to let that happen yet. His fingers danced and circled all around where she wanted them to be, never quite penetrating or making contact with her clit. She wrapped her arms around his neck and moved against his hand trying to get more from him, but he just smiled and kept right on playing with her, taking pleasure in the frustrated noises she couldn't contain.

"What are you doing next Friday?"

It took Katie a minute to realize he'd asked her a question. "What am I- What?" she said, dizzy with desire.

"Next Friday. I'm off work. I want to see you."

She looked up into his face, stunned. "You're asking me out? Now?"

"Mmhm. Say yes." He teased her opening with one finger, barely sliding the tip inside her before slipping it back out and pressing two fingers hard against the tight nub of her clit and holding them there, perfectly still. Katie's entire body tensed and froze, a wave of intense pleasure growing in her belly, ready to break at any second if only he would let it.

"Please," she breathed as the wave swelled higher, threatening to drown her.

"Say yes."

"Yes! God, yes."

Then he was moving his fingers hard and fast against her clit and the wave broke, flooding her body with white heat as her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth fell open in a silent cry. He didn't let up speed or pressure, prolonging her climax until she was trembling all over. He slowed, but never stopped stroking her as she came down.

As soon as she opened her eyes he locked her gaze with his and plunged the two fingers deep inside her, taking her completely by surprise. This time she cried out loud as he stroked her deep, sliding his fingers almost all the way out before thrusting them back in and rubbing the sensitive flesh inside.

She kept her eyes on his, unable to look away from the sight of him watching her. His eyes narrowed to glittering blue slits and devoured her, raking over her face so intently she could almost feel it. His mouth had fallen open and she could feel his hot breath coming fast on her face as he swung his thumb in and rubbed tiny circles over her clit, shooting her to the edge of another orgasm.

"Oh God!"

"Say my name," he growled.

"Mike! Mike, I'm gonna come again."

"Fuck yeah you are."

His words pushed her over the edge and she arched against him, crying out his name as she came again. She collapsed against him, breathless as he held her tight. As her breathing returned to normal she came back to herself with the realization that she could feel the evidence of his own desire pressing hard and insistent against his hip.

Immediately she let her hand drop to it, caressing his erection through his pants, running her fingernails lightly up the length of him trying to tease him the way he'd done to her.

"Are you having second thoughts about your no-sex policy?" she teased, kissing the smooth skin of his shoulder and nuzzling the little hollow above his collarbone.

"No. Though I think that makes me a fucking idiot."

"Then I guess I'm going to have to thank you some other way." She dropped her head to his chest and flicked one tight nipple with her tongue, tightening her grip on him.

"I'm sure whatever you come up with will be just fine," he said in a strained voice.

Katie didn't have much experience going down on guys, she'd only done it twice and both times it was out of a sense of obligation, so she hadn't exactly enjoyed it. But the idea of driving Mike crazy with need got her even hotter than she already was. As she kissed her way down his body, positioning herself between his legs, she was surprised to realize that she actually wanted to do this.

She slid his sweatpants down over his hips and he moaned as the cold air hit his hot skin. Katie wasn't too surprised to find that his dick was in proportion to the rest of his body, though she was a little in awe and a breathless, "whoa," escaped her lips before she could stop it.

"That's always encouraging to hear," he said, grinning crookedly as he looked down his body at her.

She met his eyes and smiled back, watching him as she trailed her fingertips along the tops of his thighs. His head fell back and he groaned as she flattened her hands against his skin, smoothing up over his hips to trace those tight curves she'd noticed... God, had it really only been that morning?

She bent low over him and his dick twitched as her hot breath hit his skin, contrasting sharply with the chilly night air drifting in through the tent door. She took it in her hand and squeezed lightly one time before closing her mouth over the sensitive head. The taste of salt filled her mouth, the result of two days in the woods she figured, but oddly she didn't mind. He tasted good, manly even.

"Fuck," he groaned.

She unintentionally teased him, sliding down a little lower and tentatively running her tongue along the underside of his shaft so lightly he had to clench the fabric of the sleeping bag in his fists to keep from grabbing her hair and pushing her head down, burying himself in her hot mouth. Instead she pulled her mouth off him and looked up.

"I'm not very good at this," she whispered nervously.

"Sweetheart you're doing just fine. Don't stop."

"I want it to be good. Tell me what to do."

Mike propped himself up on one elbow and looked down at her, brushing the hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ear. He could see uncertainty in her eyes along with a healthy dose of desire and could tell that she wanted to know how to please him.

He reached down and wrapped his hand around hers where she gripped his dick, squeezing her hand tighter around him and stroking himself up and down. Still looking in his eyes she took initiative and flattened her tongue, pressing against the tip, his sharp intake of breath encouraging her to swirl it around in little circles. He nodded at her and she continued use her tongue on him, gaining confidence and covering his dick in slick wetness as they continued to stroke him together.

"No more teasing, put it in your mouth," he demanded, his breath coming hard now.

Katie smiled slowly and waited a few seconds before closing her mouth over him, taking him further inside than before. He stilled the hand he held over hers, but tightened his grip even more, shocking her with how hard he wanted her to squeeze him.

"Suck on it."

His breath left him in a whoosh as he watched her cheeks collapse and felt the suction of her mouth. Realizing he wasn't going to last long he let go of her hand and held her hair out of the way so he could see her better. Her instincts took over and without prompting she started bobbing her head up and down, tonguing him on the down strokes and sucking hard as she pulled up, nearly letting go before plunging back down on him.

"Yes, Jesus Katie, that's so..." he trailed off and fell back, clenching his fists again to keep himself in control as she drove him steadily toward release. His hips lifted to meet her mouth as it came down on him and he could feel it building inside him.

"Katie," he said in warning. Her eyes flicked up at him and then back down as she continued. "Sweetheart, I'm gonna come," he said in a strangled voice, but she didn't stop. If anything she sped up and sucked harder. He tried to hold back, but when she took him far enough into her mouth that he hit the back of her throat he couldn't help it. He let go with a hoarse cry.

Her mouth filled with the hot taste of him as she sucked, trying to swallow it all without gagging. Sarah had told her one night when they were both drunk that if you ever wanted to really have a guy by the balls all you had to do was swallow. She'd told stories about guys that were so grateful they'd do anything for her. Katie had rolled her eyes and acted grossed out at the time, but had been intrigued by the idea and had occasionally fantasized about it. The reality was even better. Yeah, it was maybe a little bit gross if she thought about it, but totally worth it to see Mike writhing under her, to hear the roar of release erupt from his throat, and to know that she was doing that to him.

"How'd I do?" she asked with a little grin, pulling his pants back up over his hips so he wouldn't get cold..

"Jesus fucking Christ, woman," he mumbled.

Katie crawled up and settled herself against his side. "I'll take that as a compliment, I guess.

Mike's hand came up to cup her cheek and he kissed her lightly before pulling back to give her that contagious smile of his, the one that transformed his face into that of a mischievous little boy. "Oh it was definitely a compliment."

"Good," she said, feeling inordinately satisfied with herself.

"So Friday night, then? I'm gonna hold you to that, you know."

Her smile faltered. Had she really agreed to a date with him? Well, she would think about it. There was no reason to get into it now, when they were both feeling so good. "Yeah, Friday," she said, a pang of guilt hitting her with the words. She snuggled closer to him, pressing against his warm body.

"You cold?"

"A little," she yawned.

"Be right back." He climbed out of the tent, leaving her shivering in his wake, and returned a few minutes later carrying her sleeping bag. He unzipped it and crawled in, spreading it over them like a blanket. Katie wrapped her arms around him and moaned with satisfaction as the warmth surrounded her and she drifted immediately off to sleep.

The next morning could have been weird if she hadn't woken to his head between her thighs and his gently lapping tongue. As it was she was too worn out from yet another amazing orgasm to have enough energy left to feel awkward.

Mike built another fire and they had a quick breakfast of instant oatmeal before packing up camp. Katie wanted to see the overlook again before they hiked back so they left their packs in the clearing and walked the short distance with their coffee.

"Wow, you can see for miles now that the clouds are gone," Mike said, in awe of the view in the morning sun.

Katie nodded and breathed deep of the mountain air, letting herself enjoy that rare sense of contentment that she only ever got when she was out in the woods. She looked over at Mike and had to smile. With his face was all scruffy from two days' growth of stubble and the bandana wrapped around his head again he was the very image of outdoorsy male. She found herself wondering what he looked like in his uniform and quickly cut off that train of thought; the sense of contentment evaporated as she remembered who else wore that uniform.

"Can I ask a favor?"

"Of course," he said, smiling down at her.

She felt suddenly nervous and really didn't want to have to say what she was about to say, but she needed to make sure he understood. "It's just that you know, or I imagine you've probably guessed...things about me that most people don't know. Things I've never mentioned to anyone else," she said with a significant look. "Not even Sarah."

The smile faded from his face and he looked absolutely serious. "Katie last night, all of it, is between us. I'm not gonna go running my mouth to anyone."

"Thank you," she whispered, relief and gratitude welling in her chest.

"And I'm a little offended you'd even think you had to ask, but I'll chalk that up to you not knowing me very well." He grinned at her before continuing, "We'll just have to remedy that, won't we? Starting Friday."

"Yeah, Friday."

Panthem
Panthem
856 Followers