Breathe

Story Info
Wrong turn leads to an encounter with the undead.
15.8k words
4.63
24.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: This story contains violent scenes and depictions of death that is relevant to the plot (which is rather good). If these topics are upsetting to you, please read no further.

* * * * *

The room was dark and cold. She didn't know how long she had been there. Her mouth was numb from the gag. Her wrists ached from being bound together for so long. Tears she had cried long ago had dried and made her cheeks feel stiff. Sleep was impossible.

Claudia would do anything to change things. She had only made a wrong turn down the winding the corridors and had gotten lost. If she only hadn't seen what she did, she would be safe now in her bed at home. Her eyes scrunched up as she felt hot tears come again. Now all she could do was wait.

* * * * *

Claudia and Renee made their way through the huge party. They had been invited from a friend of a friend. It was being held in a three-story house in one of the most exclusive country clubs in the city. Claudia, dressed in a short, elegant dress, scanned the guests. Some she knew, some she didn't. But one guest in particular caught her eye. He was tall, deep blue eyes, and short curly blond hair. Pulling herself up, she walked by him. She gave him a small smile as he caught her eye.

"I don't think I know you," he said.

"I don't think so either," Claudia said.

"What would you're name be?" he asked.

"Claudia," she said.

"Claudia, I'm Justin, it's been a pleasure to meet you," he said as he took her hand and kissed her fingers.

"Justin, I need you downstairs," another guest with fire engine red hair said, coming up to Justin.

"Joseph, can't you see I'm busy?" Justin asked.

"This can't wait. And I'll think you'll like it," Joseph said. Claudia didn't know if she was imagining it, but she thought she heard something almost sinister in Joseph's voice.

She let out a disappointed sigh as Justin said goodbye and left to follow Joseph.

* * * * *

It had been an hour and Justin hadn't returned to the party. Claudia hadn't found any other guest that was as intriguing as him. Maybe I'll go find him, she thought, hoping he had not left.

"Renee, I'm going to the ladies' room," Claudia said.

"Well, if I don't see you again tonight, meet me out at the car, ok?" Renee said.

Claudia went in the same direction Justin had left in earlier. She came upon a door that said, "Do Not Enter." Things like that had never stopped her. Claudia was known for her ability to get in anywhere she wanted. She could pick her way into the professor's locked file cabinet containing the final exams or sweet talk her way into the VIP room of the a posh club.

The door was not locked which made her job ten times easier. She opened the door and followed a dark staircase into a basement. What am I doing, her voice screamed inside her head. She knew she was crazy for following someone she didn't know into a dimly lit basement.

A door down the hall was cracked about ten feet ahead of her. She crept up to it quietly as she heard whispering coming from within. If they were the residents of the house, she didn't want to get caught now.

"Do it quick," a male voice said.

"Shut up. I don't like to be rushed," another voice said.

"It's your turn to get rid of the bodies," the first voice said in annoyance. Claudia felt a knot form in the pit of her stomach. Cautiously, she tried to peer into the partially opened doorway. She saw two male figures. One was bent over cradling something or someone is his arms. The other was leaning against the wall, blowing out smoke from a cigarette he was holding.

Claudia froze. Though she couldn't see his face, she recognized that curly hair from early that night. It was Justin. She squinted looking at the other. The fire engine red hair gave him away. The other was Joseph.

Claudia first thought was to get the hell out of there. Whatever they were talking about, she knew it wasn't good. She started to back away from the door. She cursed out loud as she bumped into something in the hallway.

"What was that?" she heard one say.

"I don't know. I'll go check it out," the other said. Joseph came out of the room and stared at Claudia.

"What are you doing here?" he demanded.

"Nothing, I'm lost," Claudia said. Justin came out after Joseph. Claudia couldn't believe her eyes. Blood was smeared along his face, down his chin. His eyes were an unearthly ice blue.

"What did you see?" Justin hissed.

"Nothing. I swear to God," Claudia cried. She looked for an escape but Justin and Joseph blocked both ways out of the corridor.

"Bullshit you didn't see anything," Justin said grabbing her. Claudia let out a small scream when she saw two long pointed fangs curling over Justin's bottom lip.

"Just kill her and get it over with," Joseph said. "Three bodies are as easy to get rid of as two."

"I'm supposed to meet my friend back upstairs. She'll know if I'm missing," Claudia whimpered.

"Fine, we'll take care of your friend too," Joseph said. "Hey, Justin. Lance hasn't fed yet, has he?"

"No, I don't think he has. Let's go," Justin said, dragging Claudia down the corridor with him. She struggled against his grip but he was too strong for her. They got to the doorway Claudia had sneaked into.

"Now, you get your friend to come upstairs with us," Joseph growled.

"And what if I don't. What if I scream bloody murder in the middle of the party?" Claudia spat.

"We might not kill you now, but we will sooner or later. Get your friend to come upstairs with us and we might spare the both of you," Justin said.

Claudia had no choice. She tried to act as if nothing was wrong as she walked back out into the party. A smile spread across Renee's face when she saw Claudia's companions.

"Hey Renee. Look what I bumped into," Claudia said, trying to mask the fear in her voice.

"Your friend here told us that you two like to party. How about joining us upstairs?" Joseph said with a charismatic smile.

"Sure!" Renee exclaimed. Claudia remained silent. She had to find someway to warn Renee. She knew better than to trust what Justin had said. If they didn't get out of that party soon, neither Claudia nor Renee where going to live to see another sunrise.

***************

Claudia tried to erase the image of Renee, lying motionless on the floor, her neck broken. Why hadn't she screamed, shouted, done anything when she had gotten to the lobby. The death of her friend was Claudia's fault. She didn't have the courage to save her.

**************

She was wailing uncontrollably. Justin let Renee's lifeless body fall to the floor.

"Shut her up!" Justin yelled.

A strong arm wrapped around her waist and a hand covered her mouth. She kicked and punched at whoever was holding her but it was all in vain.

"Justin, stop playing with her. Just kill her and let's get out of here," Joshua said. Joshua was another handsome stranger who had joined Justin and Joseph upstairs. He was obviously bored with the whole situation.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Justin said, moving closer to Claudia. She winced as his cold finger caressed her cheek. "You know, I've never had a puppy. Something for me to play with," he said, getting a wicked grin on his face.

"What? Are you crazy? We can't keep her," the person said who was holding her. She had heard the others call him "Lance."

"Then why don't you kill her?" Justin hissed, looking straight at Lance.

"Because I don't want to. I don't kill for pleasure like you do," Lance said back.

"I forgot. You're too much of a pussy for that," Justin said in disgust. He turned his attention back to Claudia. "But that's exactly what I'm going to keep her for. Pleasure," Justin said and laughed as he walked away from her.

"Tie her up. I don't want her trying to escape while I'm out," Justin said.

"How are we going to keep this secret?" Lance protested.

"You know, I am so sick of your complaining. God! I wish I had never made you!" Justin said, turning back on Lance, his eyes flashing. Lance said nothing.

"Remember, I created you. I can destroy you," Justin said through clenched teeth. "Now tie her up!"

Lance obeyed Justin's command. He silently cursed Justin under his breath. Justin was always throwing his power around. Lance couldn't wait until he was strong enough to escape Justin's hold on him.

************

Claudia was blinded as light poured in from the open doorway. It quickly disappeared as someone shut the door. She heard a click and a soft light illuminated the room. She looked up to see it was Lance.

He approached her and she turned her head away from him. Lance untied the gag from her mouth. She didn't bother to scream. It's not like anyone would hear her and she would probably be dead before anyone found her anyway.

"Now, can I trust you enough to untie your hands?" Lance asked. Claudia nodded. After he untied her hands, he handed her a bottle of water from the small refrigerator.

After taking a few sips, Claudia spoke up, "Why do you let him order you around?"

"What?" Lance asked in an annoyed tone.

"Why do you let him push you around? You're obviously the same thing he is, stand up to him," Claudia said.

"For your information, I don't let him push me around," Lance said.

"Why don't you let me go? Or are you too afraid of him? Maybe you are a pussy, just like he said," Claudia said.

"You bitch!" Lance said and his hand flew out, connecting with the side of Claudia's face. She let out a yelp and held her hand to her throbbing cheek.

"Hitting girls. Yeah, that proves you're a man," Claudia said.

"I was going to come up here to warn you. But forget it now. I can't wait to see what Justin has in store for you tonight," Lance said bitterly.

"I can take whatever he tries," Claudia said brushing the hair out of her face. She didn't have the reputation of being a bad girl in college for nothing.

"I don't think you can. Justin is a master of torture. And he loves every minute of it," Lance said with a sneer.

**********

Lance had tied her back up after he had left. She hadn't seen Justin since he decided not to kill her. The hours seemed like an eternity. She wondered how long she would be able to hold up.

After what seemed like forever, Lance returned following Justin into the room. Justin held a velvet box in one hand. He moved behind Claudia and bent down until she could feel his breath on the back of her neck. It was cold and made her shiver. He reached around and opened the box, showing her the contents.

"These are for you, dear," he said. Claudia looked into the box. It was a mess of delicate gold chains and sparkling crystal beads. It didn't look like your everyday type of jewelry. Claudia shivered hoping it wasn't what she thought it was.

"What are they?" she whispered.

"Lance will put them on for you. He will help you get ready for me," Justin said. He untied her hands and ran the tip of his tongue along her ear. "Now go get pretty, love." Claudia stood up and turned to glare at him. Justin raised his fist as if he was going to swat her. She flinched and coward away from him.

"That's right. I won't tolerate any insolence from you! I'll be back in a half hour," Justin said. "Get her ready!" he said pointing at Lance and left the room.

"Go take a bath. Don't take too long," Lance said.

"What is that in the box?" Claudia asked.

"Justin likes to dress up his toys. You'll see," Lance said. Claudia went into the bathroom and drew a hot bath. It was the only thing that felt good to her since her imprisonment. Lance came into the bathroom. He handed her a razor, "And don't forget to shave." Claudia took the razor with a shaking hand, "What? My legs?"

"No, everything," Lance said.

"Everything?" she asked.

Lance grabbed her roughly by the wrist, "Fine, I'll do it. Stupid girl."

"No!" Claudia said trying to break free from his grip.

"Don't fight me, Damnit!" Lance growled. His eyes had lightened so much they were almost yellow. Claudia saw the sharp flash of his fangs. She settled down. Lance proceeded to shave away her hair as if he had done it a million times before. Claudia could feel her face burn with embarrassment.

He noticed, "Get used to this. This won't be the last time I see you naked."

As she dried herself off, she couldn't help but notice the new sensation the rough towel made on her now bare skin. She looked at herself in the mirror. Lance came back into the bathroom behind her. He stood behind her and looked at her himself.

"This is one thing I agree with Justin on," Lance said and ran his hand over her belly to between her legs. Claudia's body stiffened at his cold touch.

"You're so much more sensitive now," he said. "Justin wants you to feel everything he does to you."

"Now what?" Claudia whispered.

"Now I must dress you," Lance said. He led her back out into the bedroom and removed of one the chains from the velvet box. He wrapped it around her hips and clasped it. The chain hung low and beads dangled down in front, trying to hide her soft folds. Lance took out earrings, bracelets, and anklets; all made of the fine gold and adorned with the same crystal beading, and put them on her.

"Why do you do this for him?" she said quietly.

"Because maybe I'll get lucky and I'll get to fuck you too," Lance said.

"You don't mean that," Claudia said.

"Justin is my sire. He created me. I must do what he wills," he answered.

"Won't you ever be able to escape him?" Claudia asked. Lance looked up from the anklet he was fastening. His face softened for a moment, "Someday, when I don't need his blood anymore."

"Will I ever be free of him?" she said.

"I don't know. Justin does things on whims. He could kill you tonight, keep you for months, make you one of us. No one knows his decisions," Lance said.

"And what are you?" Claudia asked.

"I think you know the answer to that, Claudia. Vampires, nosferatu, creatures of the night, whatever you like," Lance said. He pulled another long chain out of the box. He stared at her bare breasts.

"This won't do," he said. He took one of her nipples between his fingertips and started to pinch it. Claudia tried to ignore the sensation. "No," she whimpered.

"You have no idea what he's going to do to you, do you?" Lance said. Claudia shook her head. He continued to tease her nipples and despite herself, she felt them stiffen.

"Perfect," he said. He took one end of the chain and encircled one nipple with an open clasp. It closed around the hard flesh and slightly pinched her. He did the same to the other. Now her breasts where connected in a web of gold and crystal.

"One last thing," Lance said. He swept her hair up and secured it with gold pins. He brought her to look at herself in the mirror. He ran his hands down her slim body adorned with the gold.

"You look like a goddess," he said and started to suck softly on the back of her neck. She closed her eyes and tried to pretend she wasn't here.

"Enough!" she heard Justin shout as he entered the room.

Lance stepped away from Claudia. He stiffened and almost looked like he was standing at attention. Justin moved to stand in front of her. A wicked grin crossed his face. He traced his finger along the underside of her breast. She cringed at his touch.

He stared deep into her into eyes. Claudia almost felt like she was in a trance. Without unlocking his gaze from hers, Justin spoke, "Lance, get undressed."

For the first time, Claudia noticed Justin had on only a robe and a pair of silk pajama pants. He removed the robe exposing his hard muscles. Claudia remained silent. Lance went into the dressing area and disrobed. He came back, completely naked, and stood against the wall with his arms folded behind his back. His eyes gave away nothing as he stared at the opposite wall.

Justin walked over to the wet bar and fixed a drink. The only sound in the room was the clinking of the ice in the glass. He returned to Claudia. He slid the glass over her nipple, teasing her. She swallowed thickly, hoping this would be over soon.

"I'm sure Lance has already told you he's my creation. He's a beautiful creature, isn't he?" Justin said, running a hand down Lance's chest. Lance's face betrayed no emotion. Claudia felt like he had been through this before. He didn't even flinch as Justin's hand followed the muscles of Lance's abdomen down to his cock. Claudia was slightly revolted as Justin started to lightly stroke it. Lance closed his eyes for a moment and Claudia could see him try to swallow a lump in his throat as his Adam's apple moved. It was then that she realized that Justin's pleasure wasn't just to torture her. It was to torture Lance, also.

"When I first saw him, I thought he looked like an angel. The soft skin, the light eyes. He was begging for me to take him. Begging for me to take him and make him my dark angel," Justin whispered. He reached out a hand towards Claudia.

"Come here," Justin said. "Touch him. He doesn't mind, do you, Lance?" Lance just lowered his eyes towards the floor. Claudia stood frozen in her spot.

"I said, come here!" Justin growled. Claudia moved to stand by Justin's side. He grabbed her hand. "Now. You need to get Lance ready. He made sure to prepare you for me. It's only polite to return the favor."

Claudia closed her eyes and tentatively reached her hand out. She let her fingers barely brush him. She looked up and met Lance's gaze. His lips didn't move and he uttered no sound but Claudia thought she could hear him distinctly say, "It's ok. Do it before he does."

She gently wrapped her fingers around his length. The skin was silken, one of the softest things she had ever touched. She felt him harden under her touch. "That's right," Justin said softly. "He's quite impressive when he's fully erect." Within minutes, Lance's member was standing full and throbbing away from his body. Claudia could see a fine sheen of sweat covering his body. Justin moved away and pulled a high chair away from the bar.

"Lance, take a seat," Justin said. Lance silently moved to sit in the chair. Justin walked over to Claudia and ran his hands down her arms. He pressed his body against her and drew in a sharp breath. She could feel Justin was as erect as Lance was.

"Now, I want you to hold her," Justin said.

"Claudia, come here," Lance said. His strong hands guided her to his lap. She sat down, shivering against his cold skin.

"Lance, you know better than that. I want you to hold her," Justin said putting the emphasis on the word "hold."

"Justin," Lance said.

"Do it!" Justin shouted. Lance let out a deep breath. Without warning, his strong hands grabbed Claudia around her waist and lifted her up. She let out a cry as he impaled her onto his cock. Pain shot through her body as Lance's thick shaft filled her. He moved her legs and told her to hook her feet behind the chair. He grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back. The position made Claudia's breasts thrust forward towards Justin. Her muscles were stretched to the point of breaking. Again, she heard Lance's voice in her head, "Just breath. It will be over soon."

Justin moved forward and removed the jewelry from her breasts. He pinched her nipples harshly, making her whimper. He leaned down and replaced his fingers with his mouth. His teeth nipped at her. Claudia cried out as he sunk his fangs into the soft flesh. I'm going to die, she thought. As Justin fed, she could feel Lance's breath on the back of her ear. For some unknown reason, that was the only comfort she felt at the time. Lance's grip loosened on her arms. He held her arms with one hand and massaged the back of her neck with the other. "I'm sorry you have to go through this," Lance said silently.

She tried to turn her head and tried to look at him. He pressed his lips against her neck, "Don't turn around. Don't show any emotion. If you show pain, it will only make it worse."