Breathe

Story Info
First time one hot afternoon.
822 words
4.25
54.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer afternoon in Phoenix. We had been to the lake waterskiing with some friends, and now were back at my apartment, relaxing to some smooth jazz, and trying to cool off from the 118F outside.

She was still wearing her bikini under a T-shirt, and I was wearing my jeans. We were lounging on the floor, just laying next to each other, and kissing gently. She sat up and pulled her T-shirt off and stretched like a long, lean cat. I was totally mesmerized by her, and completely amazed by her beautiful body.

I asked her if I could see her breast, and she said that would be fine, but I had to take off my shirt, too. I did that, and then she reached back and removed her bikini top. I kissed and licked all over her breasts, and was really enjoying myself. Her nipples had gotten very hard, and were sticking out and just begging for me to suck them.

I moved down and licked across her stomach and then started trying to untie her bikini bottoms. She arched her back, then raised her butt off the ground, and in one quick motion, yanked off the bottoms. For the first time, I was actually seeing- and touching- a real live, naked woman. She said that I had to take off my jeans, and I did that in about a half-second. Then we held each other and kissed and snuggled together. I was as hard as a rock, and my prick was poking her through my briefs. She felt amazing. I was just rubbing my hands all over her, smelling her, kissing her, and trying to memorize every inch of her.

Suddenly, she reached down and stuck her hand into my underwear, and grabbed a hold of my dick. I froze. She just held on, tightly squeezing me, as I pulsed hard in her hand. She pulled me on top of her and kissed my forehead and my lips. She was perfect. I was lying on top of her and looking into her eyes, not really knowing what to do. I was scared and thrilled at the same time.

She spread her legs wide apart and held me tightly, moving slowly beneath me. She moaned softly and asked me to make love with her.

"Is this how?" I asked. She said, "You're almost there- just move up a little bit." As I did, I felt the tip of my dick touch the folds of her pussy. She was so hot it almost felt like I was burned. She moved a bit up and down, and the head of my dick slid back and forth across the entrance to her pussy. Then, she just grabbed my butt, and pulled me up towards her mouth. As she pulled, I easily slid inside her and gasped with the pleasure of feeling her around me. I had never felt anything like it. My dick was wrapped tightly in this amazing tunnel, hot and wet, and gripping me my entire length. I couldn't even exhale, it felt so good.

She looked deeply into my eyes, and smiled, and said, "Breathe." I did. Then she said just to take my time and enjoy her. She said I was big, and was filling her up. I don't think I'm that big, but it was nice to hear that. She moaned, and squeezed my dick with her pussy muscles, and we began to move together, then apart, then together. It was the most incredible feeling I had ever experienced. It didn't take long before I knew I was going to explode- she felt too good. I told her that I was going to cum, and she said it was okay, she was on the pill, and I should just go for it. With that said, she began to move, and squeeze, and flex her pussy, and I moved in and out quicker and quicker. She was panting loudly now and I was feeling my balls tingle and I knew we were close to both going over the top.

She pulled my tightly against her, and starting saying "yes... yes.. YES!!!" over and over, and suddenly my balls blew and I began squirting into her. She yelled again, pulled me deeply into her and held me so tightly I could barely breathe. I was grunting and pumping into her as hard as I could. We both were cumming and cumming and cumming. Finally, I was spent. Her tight pussy had milked me completely, and I rolled off of her, and lay on my back, gasping. She lay on her back next to me, gasping also, and with a grin, asked me "Are you SURE this is your first time? WOW! You did really well." I lay there and caught my breath, and said it really was. She laughed, and said, "Just remember, next time keep breathing."