Breathless

Story Info
A lunchtime rendezvous.
752 words
3.68
12.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I breathlessly answered the door. I had been running around all that Friday morning doing errands and packing up for a weekend trip.

I, of course, had plenty of things to keep me busy and distracted, thankfully... But all I had REALLy wanted all week long was to see you again. It was unseasonably hot and sticky all week. My mind kept drifting to thoughts of you and I tangled up together.

I took many tepid showers using the time alone to get myself off, since I had been so hot and bothered. I wanted so badly to kiss you, and for us to devour each other hungrily until we were both satisfied.

When the email notification from you chimed on my phone, I felt my heart race in anticipation. It was late notice, but you were able to escape from your office for a short while during your lunch hour.

I let you in and you trailed closely behind me and followed me into the bedroom. We embraced, and kissed each other fervently - running hands all over and under clothed bodies. Our small talk was brief and pointed. We each wanted the same thing, with a fiery passion. We wasted no time and set about undressing each other. I fell backward onto the bed pulling you down on top of my naked body. We continued kissing, licking, and nibbling on each other's neck, ears, and lips.

You ran your hand down my breasts, over my stomach, resting between my thighs. You parted my lower lips gently. Your fingers glided deftly over my clit - and I moaned with pleasure.

Before I knew it, you were between my legs and your amazing tongue went to work licking me all over. You caused intense shivers of pleasure to wash over me. Your fingers plunged deeply inside of me while you brought me over the edge the first of many times with your talented tongue.

When you finally came up for breath, I wasted no time attacking your mouth with my tongue. Tasting myself in our kisses never fails to turn me on even more. This caused you to get even more rock hard and ready.

You rubbed yourself against my clit with your shaft so teasingly, it was the most exquisite form of torture. Over and over, and then - finally - just barely - sliding the head of your cock into my pulsing pussy. I arched my hips up toward you, and finally you rewarded my patience by pushing the entire length of your hardness inside of me. I gasped both at the sheer pleasure of it, and at how incredibly wet and ready you had made me.

You slid in and out of my soaking wet pussy over and over again.

Effortlessly, I came again while you nibbled on my nipples, and whispered sweet words into my ear. You rhythmically increased speed, slamming into me over and over.

I moaned your name, begging for you to fuck me. You steadily increased your tempo, and the sounds of our bodies hitting together combined with the visuals of the two of us naked and fucking in the mirror built up to another incredible release.

You pulled out and finished off your climax while rubbing your body against mine. I love it so much when you cum all over me. You always make me so hot.

I kissed you deeply and thanked you for making the drive out to be with me. We lounged around for a short while and enjoyed the afterglow while we chatted, scheming about when we could steal longer than an hour or two tangled up together.

Unfortunately, our time together this day was very limited, and you really needed to get back to work.

We jumped into the shower together. I lathered up the shower puff and proceeded to wash your cock with my hands. Your half-hard dick stirred and we both had brief ideas about a round 2. Cooler heads prevailed - you had to be back for an appointment... So we instead began rinsing each other clean and wrapped each other in big fluffy towels.

We re-dressed and said our goodbyes until the next time. The door closed, and then, you were gone as quickly as you'd arrived. Back to your wife and kid and me back to my husband and family. Our stolen moments together time together leave me, as always, with a lasting smile for the remainder of the day. You left me breathless.