Breathless Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers

"Oh!" she squealed. She had felt something pulse inside her womb, like a little bomb going off. A pressure was building, pressing against her vaginal walls, opening, and her elusive G-spot. It was like she was being taken by a custom-sized sex-toy, built with her in mind. 'She's fucking me from the inside?!' In the mirror, she could see her pussy lips spread as if something were working its way outward . . . it was the mist. A small bit of mist had freed itself and seemed to be forming the shape of a finger. That finger tickled her clit as the force inside of her deepest sex pulsed like a living thing. It stretched just to the point it almost became too much, then retracted. And that G-spot seemed to be getting teased constantly.

But Mary's bag of tricks hadn't been fully poured out. Melissa felt a tingling under the soft-skin of her breasts, then that tingling increased to an brief electric shock in her pierced nipples.

Melissa came almost instantly. Her nipples were so sensitive to begin with and she had been so turned on just by getting tied up . . . this was too much. She saw her body reacting when she stared in the mirror. She saw her cum squirt out onto the floor and down her legs. She'd never had an orgasm like that before in her life. Her body ached for another.

Mary did not stop what she was doing. Everything that could be done to her body from the outside was being done from the inside. Even if her arms had been freed, Melissa could have done nothing to stop it. That thought aroused her even more . . . the idea of crawling on the floor as her body was helplessly ravaged by the forces of a seductive wraith.

Melissa knew that Mary approved of the idea, and they shared a mental image of the human girl writhing on the floor in delicious torment.

Mel wasn't sure how the little zaps of electricity were being produced and she didn't care. They were lighting up her mind, her skin, and every pleasure sensor in her body. She felt the tingling on the backs of her knees, a sweet spot that no one including Sadie had yet discovered. And all the while, she was effectively getting fisted from inside her own body. She was groaning and straining against the ropes, but more to enjoy the sensation of being bound than out of any real desire to get free.

The wraith was relentless, bringing Melissa to orgasm time and time again. The goth chick's makeup was running due to the sweat, her pussy felt like it was going to explode, her breasts had turned pink from the attention Mary had "inflicted" upon them. After a while, she was no longer straining against the ropes, but rather was hanging limply against the bedpost as exposed to a sexual high she couldn't have even imagined before. But Mary had one more surprise for her.

The mist that was Mary crept out of Melissa nose and mouth until it reformed into the flesh-and-blood beautiful woman who was now Melissa's mistress.

"I have one more gift for you," the wraith said. "Listen closely and do not fear, for though some of what I will tell you will frighten you, there is a reason I tell you. What I just did . . . the possession of a body . . . is an old ability of my race. When seeking revenge, we sometimes enter the body of our victim and hurt them from the inside, taking some of their essence and then leaving them an empty shell." She could see Melissa was getting scared, so she knew she had to hurry. "But as you just felt, it does not have to be about hurting and pain. Inside of you, I can make you feel anything."

"Yes mistress," Mel replied, already missing the wraith's presence inside of her.

"While I showed you my power, I also fed off you. Now, I will return what I took and make you whole. And I daresay think that you will enjoy the experience. It will, however, involve something that Sadie teased you with that made you uncomfortable." She extended her fangs. "I told you that my deepest kiss still had special properties. This is one of them. Do not fear, for you will feel no pain," she added hungrily, her mouth inching closer to the side of Melissa's neck. She could see the girl trembling. "Do not fear me," she whispered. "I will always look out for you." The trembling stopped, and she sank her fangs into that inviting flesh.

Melissa didn't know why she'd made such a big deal out of being bitten, as she barely even felt the fangs enter. She felt a heightened arousal, but that was commonplace for being bit by a vamp. But what happened next was not ordinary at all. There was a brief pause, like that moment in a movie right before the tidal wave hits the ship. Then the wave arrived, coursing down into Melissa's blood like a tidal current. It was pleasure . . . it was everything that Mary had absorbed from her servant over the last twenty minutes. Every groan, every climax, every moment of happiness that the two had shared reverberated through her body. The young human woman had one more orgasm, and this was one so powerful that she actually blacked out.

When she awoke, she found herself in Mary's bed, untied and cleaned.

"How . . . how long was I out?" she muttered, looking around. She knew Mary wouldn't be far away.

Mary was indeed not far away, coming out of the bathroom while toweling off her hair. "Long enough to prepare you for a day's sleep. You will stay here of course."

When Melissa heard that last statement, it almost sounded like a question. 'She's scared that I'll leave,' Mel realized. "Yes mistress," she said firmly, "I will stay." She turned over and her body roared in objection. "Owh!"

"Your body, I think, was not quite prepared for what was done to it. We shall go slower next time, but I wanted . . . no, I NEEDED you to see what I offer you in exhange for your servitude," Mary said.

"Mistress --"

"Call me Mary, for now," the wraith said. "I will sometimes . . . nay, often need you as much for a friend as a companion. I would like to spend the daylight hours as such." She slid under the covers and pulled Melissa's body to her, spooning the younger woman. There would be little talking, as Melissa was on the verge of returning to the dream realm as it was.

"Mary," Melissa began, "thank you."

"You are welcome," the wraith said.

Just then, a horde of cats came into the room and began making themselves comfortable just about anywhere they felt like it.

"Sorry," Mary said, sound a bit embarrassed. "They know when it's bed time."

"I didn't think wraiths needed sleep."

"Technically we don't NEED sleep. We have downtime where we recover but do not lose consciousness. I sleep because I enjoyed the sensation of waking. It makes me feel . . . new. And not waking alone --"

Melissa realized in that moment how much this meant to the wraith. That normally somber and smooth voice was filled to the brim with warmth and hope, and it was this thought that brought the most pleasant of dreams as the sandman took claim of her senses.

------------- --------------------

That evening . . .

------------- --------------------

Sadie found it hard to dress herself, or even to roll out of bed. It didn't help that the cat had fallen asleep on her chest. Her shoulder was aching like a mother fucker, so she popped another blood bag and drank it down. It wouldn't kill the pain, but it would help with the healing process. Still completely naked, she opened the door and took a glimpse at the setting sun. It felt good against her skin, and she wished she had enough time to sunbathe. She walked back inside, the door still open. Suddenly, having nothing but tight fitting clothes didn't seem like such a bright idea.

She managed to get her g-string on pretty easily, but was struggling with her pants when she heard someone knocking on her door frame. Mel peeked her head in.

"You're supposed to be wearing the sling," she said, glancing at the afore mentioned accessory that was draped over the back of the lounger.

"Can't bloody well put the rest of my clothes on if I'm already wearing it," Sadie said, looking away. Her head was clear, and she remembered how disappointed Mel had looked when she'd found out that Sadie had been lying. Was the offer of continued friendship for real?

"Need some help?"

Sadie's lip twitched and she was almost pouting when she said, "Yes."

Melissa knew the inside of Sadie's home like the back of her hand and went fishing for clothes. "Do you have any practical underwear, or just this silky stuff?"

"I got sports bras for working out," Sadie defended herself. She winced as she raised her arm so that Melissa could hook her in. She turned around and saw something very interesting that hadn't been there that morning. "You've been bitten!" she almost shouted, angrier than she'd she should be. "Who was it? Frost? I'm going to . . . What's so funny?"

Melissa was grinning. "No vampire bit me."

"Don't bullshit me, those are fang --" Sadie paused. "Mary? Mary bit you?" She sniffed the girl's skin, and finally she was grinning. It was a shit-eating, ear-to-ear smile. "From the smell of you, she did more than bite!"

"How do you do that?!" Mary's eyes were wide and she blushed. "I was going to tell you --"

"Tell me now!" Sadie said, her earlier discomfort completely forgotten. It was time for girl talk. And talk they did, with Melissa spilling the beans about everything as she helped her friend into her clothes. Sadie was obviously uncomfortable by the concept of possession, but she relaxed when Melissa showed no fear of it. She believed Mary's claim that she wouldn't hurt Melissa.

"I've never even MET someone who had sex with a wraith! Is that why you're walking so funny?"

Melissa's nether regions were suffering a dull ache, but she relished it, just like she savored the tender tingling she still felt on her neck.

"You are completely smitten!" Sadie felt something . . . a pang of jealousy. "You must have had one amazing morning."

Melissa wrapped the vampire up in a hug, careful not to press against her shoulder. "You took me in and helped me realize what I wanted. You befriended Mary when no one else would live in the same town as her. Whatever it is you've done or whatever you're running from . . . I owe you so much."

"Don't go getting sappy on me," Sadie said. "And let go of the shoulder. Give me that damn sling before this new woman of yours --" She stopped and ran to the refrigerator. "Hey, she said --"

"She'll return the Guinness and the cupcakes when I call her to verify that you're behaving yourself," Melissa chuckled. "And I'm to drive you --"

"Oh no! I draw the line at being at being chauffeured around! And I wouldn't been seen dead in that toy car of yours," she added, slipping the sling onto her arm and alleviating the weight from her shoulder.

"Mary thought you might say that. She suggested then that you let me drive your truck."

A few minutes later, they were in Melissa's Mini and cruising to work. No one drove Sadie's truck but Sadie.

------------- -------------------

Elsewhere . . .

------------- -------------------

Officer Matt Devlin was looking forward to his night off. After taking the trashcan to the curb, he was going to meet a couple of his old high-school buddies at Hooters for a drink and a stare. But his plans changed when he got the can close to the street. There was a limousine parked outside his little half of the duplex. The door opened and a familiar looking individual stepped out.

"Lord Frost!" Devlin said, wishing that he wasn't wearing his "You'd look better on me than this shirt" tee shirt. "What are you doing here? Is something wrong?"

"Oh no young sir," Frost replied, a magnanimous grin gracing his mouth. "Quite the contrary, things are very, very right for you this evening."

"Sir? I don't understand."

"You have recently entered your name in the Registry, correct?"

"Yes. Just this last week."

"Then the gods of fortune have smiled on you. In just a few weeks, there will be a Halloween feast at my estate and you --" Frost put his hands on Devlin's shoulder's, "were chosen to be allowed to ascend."

Devlin's heart jumped. "Me? But I just . . . I mean thank you but --"

"Don't thank me. We looked at the most qualified candidates, put them in a pool and chose a select few. Vampires should be at the forefront of all aspects of society, from business to politics to religion to law enforcement. Lady Hewitt is nice as a national figure, but we need someone local here in Midian. Vampires are sadly underrepresented in the law, yet who better than us to enforce it? Once part of our great family, we can help advance your career." Frost saw the young man flinch a bit. "Your records show that you are more than qualified," he crooned, thinking that Devlin might take offense if he felt that he was being "given" a promotion. There would be time to squash that pointless idealism later and replace it with a higher nobility.

"Who . . . who would Turn me?"

Frost's grin became wider . . . almost demonic. "You will be granted a privilege almost unheard of amongst our people. The mayor will talk to your Captain and get you time off. I want you to come stay as my guest until the ceremony."

Devlin's head was swimming and his pulse was pounding. He'd just won the lottery! "But who --"

"Oh yes, the 'who' of it." Frost looked the man in the eyes. "And the 'who' will be the greatest honor of all."

------------- ---------------------

To be continued . . .

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers