Breathtaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sam1230
sam1230
87 Followers

“Holy shit! I just had two of the best orgasms of my life!”

“I’m glad I could help.”

“But you still haven't cum yet have you, you hot, horny stud you?" She contracted her pussy muscles, squeezing my cock between her soft wet pussy walls. I groaned with pleasure at the tightness of her cunt.

“You’re still hard as a rock, aren't you!" she asked. "Well, not for long, I guarantee it!”

“I was getting off on watching you cum. You are one hot fucking bitch."

"You got that right big boy, and you got me that hot! Holy moly, where did you learn to fuck like that?" she gasped.

"I guess you just inspire me. Ready for more?"

"I can go like this all day." She slapped her ass and asked, "Wanna fuck my ass a little, cowboy?"

Without answering, I smiled and dropped to my knees behind her. I began collecting all the pussy juice I could on my tongue. I licked my way up her crack to her tight little ass hole and slathered her own juices all over her opening along with lots of my own saliva. Then I replied, "Yeah, I wanna fuck your ass."

I moved back up to my feet and placed the head of my cock against her tight rosebud. "You sure you want this big cock in your tight little ass, baby?" I asked.

"I want it in my ass, in my cunt, in my mouth, any place you want to put it. But right now, yes, I want you to fuck my ass. C’mon, give it to me."

I applied pressure to her ass hole. It took some force, but I was able to push the head past her tight opening. She gasped and asked, "Wow that feels hot. Is it in?"

"Not nearly baby. Now you tell me if this hurts or you want me to stop, okay?"

"Okay, I will. Now please fuck my horny little ass with your big hard cock."

"Here goes, baby," and I squeezed more of my meat into her tight hole. It took a while, but her urging prompted me on. Finally I was fully buried deep in her ass.

"You like that?" I asked as I reach around her front to squeeze her tits and feel her rock hard nipples. She didn't answer. She only continued her trance-like guttural moaning. The gyrations she began with her hips answered my question.

"You do like it," I answered for her. She only emitted long mmm-mmm sounds. I began to stroke in and out slowly, gradually picking up speed. There seemed to be plenty of lubrication and it felt like I was fucking the tightest pussy ever. She bucked into me while I slammed it in deeply, and in a very short time I felt my cock head growing. Deep behind my balls I felt a huge load building for release.

"You are the hottest little bitch I have ever seen. You just love to fuck don't you?"

"God, yes, especially by a horny stud like you. Now shut up and fuck my ass harder. That's right, pound me!"

"Oh God," I stammered. "I'm gonna cum in your sweet ass, Jill. You okay with that?"

"God, yes, Adam! Cum in my ass! Please!"

With one last powerful stroke I clenched her hips tightly against the base of my cock. Fully immersed deep in her ass, a huge load erupted. It felt like my cock exploded inside her. She screamed again sounding like a woman experiencing a mixture of pain and ecstasy.

I held her tight against me until the last shudders of my release subsided. Then I slowly withdrew my softening cock. As if it had been holding her up, she slumped to the floor of the elevator car, making an alarmingly loud thump when she dropped to her hands and knees in exhaustion.

"You all right, Jill?" I asked.

"I'm more than all right," she panted as she move around in a circle to face me. Crawling toward my cock she lifted it with her tongue and kissed away the remaining drips of cum that oozed from the tip. Then she engulfed the whole thing in her mouth and licked away all traces of both cum and pussy juice.

She sat back on her haunches and exclaimed, "There now, all clean. And all your cum is safe inside my tight little ass. I'm going to walk around all day with it squishing around inside there."

She looked around and grabbed at the pile of clothes. She handed me my stuff and then began to dress herself. I made no move to get dressed myself, but rather held my clothes in one hand and idly stroked my half-hard cock while I watched her.

"Mind if I just stand here and stroke myself a little while I watch you dress, baby?"

"Be my guest lover boy, but if you start getting hard again, we could be in trouble."

"That's entirely possible the way you look right now."

"Yeah, with my ass full of your cum, too," she added. "There's always tomorrow, you know."

"There sure is," I agreed. "Maybe tomorrow we can both get off at the same time."

"Yeah, I'd like that. There's lots of things I want to do with you yet. Meet me in the lobby of 19 at 2 o'clock tomorrow?"

"I'm there," I whispered.

After watching her sexy reverse strip tease, I quickly threw on my own clothes and drew Jill into my arms. She slipped her damp thong into my pants pocket and smiled into my eyes.

Pressing the intercom button, I asked, "Jesse, are you there?"

"Right here, Mr. Jacobs!" Jesse responded immediately. Jill leveled a suspicious stare at me.

I continued, "Jesse, we're just wrapping up our meeting. You can resume normal service now."

"Will do, sir. Over and out."

I pulled her close to me. Her suspicion that Jesse had known what had transpired evaporated as we kissed deeply. Our tongues still hungered for more of each other. As they danced within our warm mouths, the elevator lurched back into service and we kissed passionately as we traveled the rest of the way to the ground floor.

We disentangled our arms and faced the doors just before they opened onto the ground floor lobby. I bowed ever so slightly, allowing Jill to exit ahead of me.

Her high heels clicked and echoed on the marble floor and her beautiful ass draped in shimmering silk swayed as it receded before me.

I followed a few steps behind her toward the exit. She glanced quickly at Jesse, who sat dumfounded at his desk, smiling broadly. She smiled back at him, tossed her black hair, and moved briskly towards the door.

As she was nearing the revolving door, I once again whispered, "Breathtaking."

sam1230
sam1230
87 Followers
12