Breaunna's Family Initiation Ch. 03

Story Info
Daddy takes her virginity.
6.2k words
4.41
124.9k
51

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****I would like to thank those of you who have given me the encouragement to continue writing this story. Your feedback has been very helpful. Now enjoy....

My_Owww_My

_______________________________

"Bre, This is only the beginning of your initiation." I heard Daddy saying as he led me down the hallway to his bedroom. I was in a daze or perhaps even numbed by the turn of events that this evening had brought. I must admit that the evening was ending totally different than the way I had thought it would. I was recalling the events that had just transpired in the living room. Grandpa and Uncle Jim had just been using my mouth to satisify their sexual hunger telling me that I would be enjoying this in time to come. Little did they know that I had already come to enjoy it. Perhaps what they said to me was true. That's the only explanation that could possibly explain my own behavior. I must be a Slut or even worse, their Slut!

"Breaunna!" that one word bringing me back to reality. "Where were you girl?" Daddy asked with concern as he gently shook my shoulders. I slowly began to turn my head to look around and realized that we had stopped in front of his bedroom door. "I want you to know that what is about to happen will be between just you and I. Nobody else will be involved because I want to make your first time special."

"Ok Daddy." I meekly replied as Daddy opened his bedroom door. He then took my hand once more and led me over to his bed.

"Sit down Bre." Daddy said as he urged me to sit with a slight push on my shoulders. "I will be right back." He gave me that reassuring wink, then turned and walked out of the bedroom and back into the living room. I heard voices but couldn't make out what was being said.

"Why don't you two go out for a while so that I can have some time alone with Breaunna." Daddy said as he walked over to where Grandpa and Uncle Jim were sitting. "I feel bad enough that she is having to go through this without so much as a warning from me and I really want to make this moment as special as I possibly can."

"Sure thing Son." Grandpa replied. "But you do realize that we are not through with her yet." standing as he finished speaking.

"Yeah Tommy. I want my turn at fucking her sweet pussy." Uncle Jim chimed in as he took his stance beside Grandpa.

"It's just that I don't want her to feel anymore shame than what she must already be feeling." Daddy stated, ignoring Uncle Jim's statement.

"You might as well get this over with as soon as possible because she needs to learn her place in this family." Grandpa retorted.

"Well, by the time I'm done fucking her pretty little body, she will certainly know where she stands with me!" Uncle Jim said as he smugly smiled.

"Jim, your such a bastard sometimes!" Daddy said as he glared at his older brother. "I can see why your wife left your stupid ass!"

"Alright boys, that's quite enough!" Grandpa chided them both. "You can have some time alone with her Tommy but when we get back, you had better be ready to share." he said, looking at Daddy.

"Where are we suppose to go anyway?" Uncle Jim angrily asked.

"There's a nice bar just a few blocks away from here." Daddy said still glaring at Uncle Jim. "You should have no trouble finding a whore there to finish getting your nuts off!"

"Oh, I'll get my nuts off alright Tommy. Your little girl will be just the slut to get them off too!" Uncle Jim said as he returned my Dad's glare.

"Enough!" Grandpa shouted. "You two can continue your pissing contest another time but now is not the place!" his face contorting with disgust.

"Here's the address to the bar. Give me a couple of hours to spend alone with Breaunna and then come back." Daddy said as he scribbled on a piece of paper.

"That's fine Son. Now go and show that little granddaughter of mine what it's like to be fucked good and proper." Grandpa said as he smiled and winked.

"She'll be ready for more by the time you two get back here. I'll promise you that much." Daddy said, returning the smile as he turned to walk away.

I was sitting on Daddy's bed when I heard the front door open and close. Then Daddy appeared in his bedroom doorway and smiled at me. He then began to make his way over to where I was. "Did they leave Daddy?" I asked looking up into his piercing eyes.

"Yes Hun" Daddy said as he took my hand and sit down beside me. "I told them that I wanted to spend some time alone with you and gave them directions to a bar a couple blocks away."

"So we're all alone?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes Bre, We are all alone." Daddy said as he brought my hand up and kissed it to his lips.

"Thank you Daddy." I said, breathing a sigh of relief. I really didn't want an audience while Daddy took my virginity and I certainly didn't want Uncle Jim to hear me screaming out in pleasure just so he could satisify his carnal lust. I knew that, judging from the screams of Daddy's other women, I was in for the ride of a lifetime. He must do something that makes these women scream out with pleasure and it looked as though I was about to find out what his secret was.

"Your welcome Bre." Daddy whispered as he gently carressed my face with the back of his hand. "I only wanted to make you feel more comfortable."

"I'm glad it's just you and I Daddy." I whispered as I let my head begin to fall forward with embarrassment.

"Don't be ashamed of what is happening to you Breaunna." Daddy said as he took my face into his hands, looking deep into my eyes and winked at me. Oh god there was that wink again. "I intend to show you what it's like to be truly loved by me." he finished as his lips gently brushed mine. His kiss became more intense and I felt myself begin to melt into him with our combined desire.

"Lie back Breaunna." Daddy gruffly said as he finally broke our kiss. "I want to taste your virgin pussy and make you feel pleasure as you've never felt it before."

I laid back onto his bed as he knelt beside it. I felt him grab me by the hips and pull me closer to the edge of the bed as I held my legs tightly closed together. "Open your legs Bre." he ordered. I reluctantly began to open my legs up for him and I heard him sigh as he gazed at my pussy. "Oh baby, I love your bare pussy." he said almost breathless. "How long have you been shaving it like this?"

"For several months." I answered

"What made you want to do this to begin with?" Daddy asked as his finger tickled the outside of my pussy.

"I had seen the other girls at school and they shaved theirs and I wanted to see what it was like Daddy." I answered as my thighs began to shake.

"Did you like the way it felt when you shaved?"

"Yes. It felt much better when it was bare and so I just kept doing it." my voice now shaky.

"Good. I like a bare pussy and I want you to keep it like this from now on Breaunna." he said as little shocks of electricity swept throughout my whole body.

"Ok Daddy, I will." I breathlessly whispered.

He then begin to probe my pussy even farther as he grazed my clit with his forefinger causing my butt to lift up off of the bed. "Does that feel good Bre?" Daddy asked with a chuckle.

"Oh Yes!" I breathlessly answered. I had experiented on myself with my own fingers but they didn't feel as good as Daddy's fingers did.

"Somebody had a little orgasm." Daddy said as he stuck his finger inside of me. "Uuummm and your so wet Baby!" he almost whispered as he pulled his finger from inside of me and sucked my juices from it.

"What were you rubbing that made it feel so good?" I asked as I sat up on my elbows to look at him.

"I was rubbing your Clit Breaunna." he answered as he worked his finger back inside my virgin pussy. "But if you thought that felt good then you will really like what I am about to do now." Daddy said as he pushed his face into my pussy. I felt his long tongue lick my clit with such speed that I could not lie still. My head was thrashing from side to side as he manupliated my clit with his tongue, working his finger inside of my pussy. "Relax and let the good feeling that your experiencing take over your body." he coached as my body began to shake uncontrollably sending me into oblivion.

"Oh my God Daddy!" I screamed. "This feels sooooo good!"

"That's it baby! Cum for your Daddy! Cum all over my face!"

"Don't stop what your doing to me Daddy!!! It feels so good!!!" I bucked my body off the bed's edge and Daddy had to grab my legs to keep from getting kicked in the face.

"AAAHHHHUUURRRGGGHHH, Don't stop!!!" I shreaked at the top of my lungs, squirting my love juice into his waiting mouth. He reapplied the pressure of his long tongue at my clit until he felt my body begin to still from it's fit. He then dipped his tongue into my dripping pussy to lap up all of my juices that he could. Raising his head from between my legs he said, "Slow down baby. We've got all night." chuckling as he licked his lips.

I felt my orgasm start to subside and realized what I had done. Blushing as I pulled my legs up to my body and rolled onto my side away from him. "Oh Bre that was an awesome sight to behold! Your cum squirted out of you so hard that it looked like you had a water nozzle in there." he told me as I felt him dip his finger back into my still dripping pussy. I felt tears began to flow down my face as I laid silent trying to regain some sense of composure.

Licking his fingers clean of my cum, he stood saying, "I'm going to get more comfortable now Bre and then we will continue." I heard what sounded like him undressing. I wanted to look so bad but the shame of what I had just done was too fresh for me to face my Daddy right now. Then I heard the sound of his zipper and the temptation became too much. Slowly I turned my head to see what he was doing but the sound of my movement caught his attention. "Stay in that position Bre. I don't want you to see me just yet." he said as he finished undressing.

"Why Daddy?" I asked as I saw him kneel beside the bed once again.

"Because I have something else that I want to do to you first." he said as I felt something warm touch my pussy. My whole body was covered with chill bumps as I realized that the warmth I felt was his breath. Then I felt him dip his finger back into my cunt and move it around in a circular motion. The lower half of my body began to betray me once more as I felt my pussy begin to quiver in anticipation of what was to come.

"Draw your left leg up higher to your chest." he directed. I quickly did as he told me. "Bre, I'm going to do something that I'm all too sure nobody has ever done to you before. I just want you to relax and enjoy it." I felt something warm and wet begin to touch my pink rose bud and it was then that I realized that he was using his tongue to try and probe inside of me. At first it tickled and I let out a giggle but then his tongue began to put pressure on my bud as it gave way to it's invader. The combination of Daddy's finger working on my clit and his tongue in my rose bud began to send shivers up and down my spine.

"What are you doing to me Daddy?" I breathlessly asked as I tried to raise up and see what he was doing.

"Shhhhhh Breaunna. Relax your butt muscles and it will start to feel good very soon, I promise you." With that said, he began probing my rose bud once again with his tongue. I laid my head back down and tried to relax as he instructed. He then pulled away from me altogether, leaving me to feel abandoned. It was then that I felt his wet finger slip push inside my rose bud. It was uncomfortable with one finger but then he stuck two inside of me and then was when I began to feel a little pain. "Ouch Daddy!!! It hurts a little!!!" I told him in a higher pitch than usual.

"Feel my fingers moving around?" he asked gruffly.

"Yes. I feel it and I want you to stop Daddy." I said, squirming back and forth.

"We've come too far to stop now Breaunna. You must learn to enjoy this because it's all part of having sex!!!" he stated with frustration as he continued manupliating my virgin ass. "Just relax like I told you in the beginning and let me make you feel good." using a much kinder tone of voice.

"Don't hurt me Daddy" I pleaded.

"Your ass is already starting to accomodate my fingers Bre, now I'm going to put another one with it. It may be uncomfortable at first, but soon you will learn to accept it as well." Daddy said, ignoring my plea of mercy.

"Nooooo!!! Ooowww Daddy!!! That really hurts!!! Stop Daddy, Oh Please Stop!!!" tears running down my cheeks. I felt like I had a baseball bat sawing in and out of my ass. He began to use his other hand to stimulate my clit. Then he stuck his tongue into my pussy as extra distraction. Soon he had me worked into another frenzy. "UUUUUMMMMM" I moaned as I began to cum.

"Does my little girl like this?" he asked, looking up from my pussy. He pushed his fingers even further into my ass. "I said, Does my little girl like this???" he asked again with authority, demanding an answer.

"Oh Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Don't stop Daddy!!!" I screamed. His face returned to my pussy and his tongue continued it's manupliations until my very core began to shake with yet another explosive orgasm. I had heard girls talk about having sex before, at school, but I didn't know it was going to feel this good.

"You had a very good orgasm baby." Daddy praisingly said as he removed his fingers from my now gaping rose bud. "I like for my women to be good and wet." He said still grazing my clit with his other hand.

Oh my god, did he just call me his woman? Was I truly going to find out what the other women already knew? "Oh Daddy, what you just did to me felt so good."

"This is only the beginning baby. Before the night is over, you will feel it time and again. I promise you that." He stood up and pulled me up to sit on the edge of the bed. It was at that moment that I saw his cock for the very first time. The only word to describe his cock is massive! It had to have been at least 12 inches long and even thicker than Grandpa's. I thought Uncle Tom's cock was big but Daddy's girth made his look small. My eyes must have been bugging out of my head because I heard him laugh.

"I know it looks big baby but your body will adjust to it's size." he said still chuckling. "I saw you struggling to suck off your Grandpa and Uncle Jim's cock and now I'm going teach you how to swallow one without choking. Once you master that skill, it won't matter how big they are." I nodded my head with understanding. "Now I want you to become familiar with what a cock looks like and all of it's parts." he said directing my attention to the cock he was holding in his hand. "Go ahead and touch it sweetheart, it won't bite you." he laughingly said.

I sat there amazed at what I was looking at. I had experimented with a few of my boyfriends but none of them had anything close to the size of my Daddy's cock. Slowly, I put my hand out and felt the huge mushroom tip of his cock. It sure didn't feel the way it looked. It was so soft and smooth. "That's the head of my cock Bre. The big hole at the end of it is called a slit. That's where the cum will spurt from. Go on and feel all of it." Then I began to run my hand down the length of his monster cock. It felt so unlike the very tip of it. It was bumpy and had bulging veins all over it. "That's the shaft of my cock sweetie. I know it looks scary but you will like the feel of those bulging veins inside of you. Now go ahead and put your hand around it and massage up and down my shaft."

"Daddy, your thing is so big. How will it ever fit inside of me?" I asked, looking up with pleading eyes.

"Don't worry baby. It may feel really big at first but your body will stretch to accomodate it." he replied smiling. "Go ahead and lick my cock head." He then gently pulled my face toward his monster. I stuck out my tongue and took my first taste of him. He had precum starting to drip from the tip and I lapped it up onto my tongue and, for the first time, tasted his cum. Grandpa and Uncle Tom had cum earlier but I had spit it out without taking the time to taste it.

"Uuummm Daddy. Your thing taste kinda salty." I said as I pulled my mouth from his cock.

"That's what we men taste like sweetie." he said as he placed his hands on both sides of my face urging me to continue.

I returned to his cock as my mouth took the tip of it inside and I began to twirl my tongue playfully around it. His hands became more insistant on my face and he began to inch by inch put more of his cock inside until I began to gag. "Relax your throat baby. Act like you are swallowing and you won't gag as much." he breathlessly said. I did just that and found that my throat began to accomodate his girth more easily. I was still feeling the urge to puke but it soon subsided as my gag reflexes became stronger and I was able to control them more.

"Oh baby, you are a natural born cock sucker." he praised. "Your mother was good but I believe that you will surpass her abilities in no time."

I backed off his cock so that I could take some fresh air into my lungs but his hands were insistant and soon I was feeling his big balls bouncing off my chin. I couldn't believe that I had taken his whole cock into my throat. I felt such pride knowing that I was pleasing my Daddy with my mouth. It was then that I felt him tilt my head up as he began to stroke his massive cock into my throat faster. In and out, In and out he went using my teen throat for his pleasure. I felt his cock get stiff and much harder than before as he said, "Oh My God Bre!!! Your Mouth Is So Fucking Good!!!" I then felt something scalding the back of my throat as I felt him stiffen and I knew that he had to be cumming. "Oh Shit!!! Holy Fucking Shit Bre!!!" There was no need for me to swallow his cum for it was draining into the confines of my stomach. Some of his cum came back up as I felt it work it's way into my nasal passages. "I've Not Cum That Much In Years Baby!!" he said as he slowly began to pull his drained cock from my mouth leaving me spitting and sputtering.

"I'm sorry baby, I never meant for this to happen." He said as he got a kleenex and attentively helped me to clean up. I think I wanted to puke more then than I had before simply because his cum didn't come up as well as it went down.

"It's Ok Daddy." I said as I regained control of my mouth and throat once again.

"I guess I kind of got carried away but your mouth and throat felt so fucking good Breaunna that I just couldn't stop. I'm really sorry Sweetie." he said as he took my face into his hands and kissed my forehead. "Let's go get you cleaned up." he said as he took my hand and led me to the bathroom.

"I think I can take it from here Daddy." I said as we entered the master bathroom in his room.

"Ok Sweetheart. You clean up and I'll meet you in the bedroom when your ready again." With that said he turned and left, closing the door behind him, leaving me to clean myself and reflect on what had happened thus far. I had blew my nose and was washing my face when I began trembling all over as I stood in front of the mirrored double sink. I hardly recognized the girl whose reflection was looking back at me. I don't know if it was nerves or just the thought that I was learning of my family's secret but it left me wondering about a few things. One of which, Did my mother know about this? I couldn't help but wonder that because things had always seemed so normal in our home. Thinking back though, I began to recall times when Daddy would be gone for long weekends but I had always thought it was for business. I guess when your a kid you don't put much thought into things like that. I do know this much, never in all my young life would I have thought that my own father would be the one taking my virginity. I had wanted to save that for my wedding night as a gift for my husband. I guess my family have other plans for me now.

12