Breaunna's Family Initiation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you Ok Bre?" Daddy's question snapping me back to reality.

"Yes Daddy, I'm fine. I'll be out in a moment." I nervously replied. I don't know why and I don't think I will ever be able to explain it, but I was becoming so sexually aroused. I moved my hand down my body to find it had stopped at my still virgin pussy. I was dripping wet and I don't know if it was from what had transpired earlier or if it was in anticipation of what was about to be consumated.

"I'll be wait......" Was all Daddy could say as I opened the door to interupt him mid sentence. "Your so beautiful Bre." he said as his arms enveloped me, drawing me into his hard body.

"Thanks for saying that Daddy, but......" Was all I could say before his lips enraptured mine.

"You are truly a very beautiful young woman." he said, breaking our kiss. "I'm so proud of how you've handled yourself this evening. Expecially considering the fact that I didn't forewarn you about any of this." he finished.

"It's Ok Daddy." I whispered.

"I'll make it up to you Sweetheart. I promise." he said as his lips captured mine once again. This time his kiss was more demanding. Our tongues entwined with one another, fighting to take the upper hand as he moved us toward his king sized bed. "I knew this day was coming but I never thought I'd be this turned on by my own daughter, Breaunna." he whispered as he lifted me up into his arms and placed me unto his bed.

"Why not Daddy?" I asked with my arms still around his neck.

"I think because I had pushed the thought aside. I knew it had to happen but I think I just felt guilty about not telling you beforehand. I mean, I've participated in our family tradition all of my adult life, but deflowering you will be the most exquisite one of them all" he confided.

"I know in alot of circles, this would be wrong but right now it feels so right." I softly added.

"Yes, it feels so right baby." he finished before finding my lips once again. We kissed like lovers do. His hands tangled in my raven hair and mine stroking his muscled back. "I love you Bre. I love you so very much." he whispered in my ear, his lips returning to mine.

"I love you too Daddy." I replied as his lips left mine, moving down my body until his mouth found my breasts. He suckled first one and then the other. Never leaving one unattended by his strong and dutiful hands.

"I'm going to make you feel so loved Bre." He growled as his body slowly moved down mine until his mouth found my awaiting pussy. His tongue swept over my clit making me moan with much anticipated pleasure. He then continued to lap at my clit over and over again like a man starved.

"Oh My God Daddy, That Feels So Good!!!" I said, thrashing my head from side to side.

"Cum For Me Baby!!! Let Me Taste Your Cum!!!" he said, raising up from my pussy. Then he put his finger inside of me and began to pump it in and out of my pussy adding to my delight. "Cum For Me Bre!!! I Said To Cum For Me Now!!!" he demanded, adding another finger inside of me. He pumped his fingers in and out of my pussy as his mouth found it's way back to my clit. He sucked and nibbled on my clit while fucking me with his fingers as my body began to tremble with another delicious orgasm. My whole body shook and sweat poured from me as I cum at the touch of my Daddy.

"OOOHHH, OOOHHH I'm Cumming Daddy!!!" I screamed out as he lapped up all my juices.

"That's It Baby, Cum For Daddy!!!" he replied as he took his fingers from within me and began to finger my clit until my orgasm had subsided.

"That felt so good Daddy!!!" I breathless said as he made his way back up my body to kiss me once again. I tasted my own cum on his lips and on his tongue as our mouths began to blend once again.

"I think your ready for me now Baby." he said as I felt his legs settle between my legs, pushing mine up and out. "I'm not going to lie to you Sweetie, it's going to very painful in the beginning but your body will adjust to my size and soon you'll feel nothing but pleasure." he said as he took his cock in his hand and began to push it into my virgin pussy. "You will remember this moment for the rest of your life Baby." he added as he looked down into my lustfilled eyes.

"OOOHHH MMMYYY GGGOOODDD!!!, I screamed as he pushed his massive cock into me. I had never felt anything so big before in all of my life. "Please Take It Out Of Me Daddy!!!" I cried as my fingernails dug deep into his back. He stopped and allowed my pussy to adjust to the head of his cock.

"Your Cunt Is Sooo Tight Little Girl!" he grunted as he began to push inch by inch of his massive cock into me.

"OOOHHH Fuck It Hurts!!!" I wailed as his big hands took control of my arms and moved them to either side of my head. His weight pushing them into the mattress. He had about half of of his cock inside of me when I felt the head of it bump into my virgin barrier as he stilled.

"Get ready Baby. I'm going to push my cock through your barrier and your going to feel some pain." thrusting even more of his massive tool further inside of me.

"OOOHHH MMMYYY FFFUUUCCCKKKIIINNNGGG GGGOOODDD Daddy!!! It Hurtsss Sooo Baddd!!! Take It Out Of Me Please!!!" I screamed as he pulled his cock almost out of my pussy and pushed it back in with all of his might. I felt him tearing through my virginity as he made me a woman, at that very moment. Once in, he stopped and began to kiss my lips and sweat-soaked face.

"I'm sorry Sweetie. I know this hurts but it will ease up very soon." he reassured me as his kisses trailed down to my left breast, his mouth capturing it as he suckled and teased it, allowing me time to adjust to his massive size. He then moved to do the same thing to my right breast. I don't know if it was the sucking of my breasts or the pulsing of his cock inside of me but my pussy was starting to come to life. All I can tell you is that I was starting to like these feelings of fullness as I felt my pussy release some of it's juices.

"It's not hurting now like it did before Daddy." I breathlessly wimpered after a few minutes had passed.

"I'm trying hard to remember that this is your first time and be gentle but your pussy feels so fucking good Baby." he half chuckled as he started thrusting inside of me again. It still hurt a little but most of the pain had subsided and that pounding in my pussy was starting to feel pretty fucking good.

"Fuck Me Daddy, Just Fuck Me!" I half wimpered and half screamed.

"You want more of me in you Baby?"

"Oh Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!" I screamed as I felt my pussy quiver with yet another orgasm.

He then sit up on his knees and grabbed onto my thighs. "Relax your legs." he ordered. I felt my knees drop onto either side of my head. "Your going to feel it all now Baby. Your going to feel every fucking inch of me inside of you now!" with that said he pushed his hips into mine sending his cock all the way up my pussy. "AAARRRGGG Baby. Feel Me Inside Of You Now?" he grunted.

"OOOHHH Daddy!!! Your So Deep Inside Of Me!!!" I screamed as I felt like my body was being torn into. His cock was so far up my pussy that I could feel him pushing against and into my womb. He then pulled his massive cock almost out of me and pushed back inside of my hot pussy with such strength that I thought he might push me right through the mattress. He continued thrusting into me like that for what seemed like hours but I'm only too sure it was just minutes.

"I Could Fuck You Like This For Hours!!!" he gasped as he continued to fuck his massive cock into me. "Holy Fuck Bre, I Need To Change Positions Or I'm Going To Fill You Up Really Soon." He quit fucking me and pulled his cock out of my pussy with an audible popping sound. He then moved to stand by the side of the bed. "Get your sexy ass over here and get on your hands and knees." he ordered. I quickly complied with his wishes.

"What are we going to do now Daddy?" I breathlessly asked.

"I'm going to fuck you doggie style now Baby." he answered as his hands held my hips in place while his massive tool entered my pussy once again with no resistance at all. "Your So Fucking Wet Bre, I Don't Know How Long I Can Last Like This." he added as his cock sawed in and out of my pussy.

"Fuck Me Daddy! Fuck Me Harder! AAARRRGGG Daddy! FFFUUUCCCKKK MMMEEE!!!" I screamed as I cum all over his cock. He pushed all of his massive cock in and out of my pussy so hard that my arms gave in causing my upper body to fall to the bed. I tried to raise back up but his hand held my head down into the bed. My screams of release muffled by the mattress.

"Cum For Me Baby! I Want To Feel You Cumming All Over My Big Dick!" he yelled, bruising my hips as he grabbed onto to them once again with both hands. He entered my womb with each and every thrust of his cock as my pussy juices squirted out of me.

"Your So Deep!!! So Fucking Deep!!!" I cried. I felt droplets of his sweat dripping onto my back as he pumped his cock in and out of me. I just couldn't quit cumming for him. He lodged his massive cock inside of me and held himself there. He was so still that I thought something was wrong. "Fuck Me Daddy! Don't Stop!!!" I cried out.

"If I don't stop right now, I'm going to cum and I want to Fuck you longer so hold the Fuck still." he scolded. After a minute or two he pulled his cock from my depths once more and he moved to lay in the middle of the bed close to the headboard. "Come here and I want you to sit on my cock and ride me Baby." he commanded. Once again, I quickly complied.

"You'll have to tell me what to do Daddy." I softly said.

"Put your legs on either side of me and just sit down onto my cock. I'll tell you what to do next."

"Ok Daddy." I then preceded to stand over him and slowly lowered my body onto his massive cock with his direction. Once he guided his cock into my hole, I slowly began to engulf his tool into me. "Oh My God Daddy! I Can Feel Every Inch Of You Sliding Into Me!!!" I shouted out.

"Your Doing Great Baby! Take My Big Cock Up Your Pussy And Ride Me Like There's No Tomorrow!!!"

"I Feel Like I'm Going To Cum Again!" I exclaimed as I bounced up and down his massive cock. I had to reach out and put my hands onto his chest in order to keep my balance as my pussy released once again.

"Fuck My Cock Baby!!!" he shouted as he grabbed onto my hips and pushed me further down onto his cock. We fucked like that for a while and then he told me to stop and sit completely down on him. "Put Your Legs Over Each Of My Shoulders." he ordered. "This Way You'll Get To Take Me Even Further Inside Of You." I had no reason to question his commands so I did as I was told. "Now Start Fucking My Cock Again And Hold Onto The Headboard To Steady Yourself."

I didn't think I could take any more of his cock inside of me until I felt him thrust up and push even more of it inside of me as I come down to bottom out on his massive tool. "I Can Feel Your Cock Entering My Womb Now!!!" I screamed out as we fucked.

"I'm So Full Of Your Cock Daddy!" I exclaimed as I felt him stick his finger into my ass. "OOOHHH Yes!!! Fuck Me Daddy!!!" I then felt him insert another finger into my ass which sent me into another mind blowing orgasm.

"Oh Fuck Baby! I'm Going To Cum Deep Inside Of Your Pussy Now!!!" he shouted out as we fucked faster and faster. His fingers never leaving my rose bud.

"I'm Cumming Toooooo Daddy!!!" I added as I continued to cum for him.

"AAARRRGGG Baby!!! I'M CUMMING!!! I'M CUMMING!!!" he screamed out as he pulled his fingers from my ass and he pulled me down onto his cock, holding me there as he finished filling me with his daddy cum. "That was awesome Baby!" he breathlessly said as his smiling face looked up to find me smiling back at him.

Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap.

We both looked over to where the noise was coming from to see Grandpa and Uncle Jim standing in the doorway with big smiles on their faces.

"When do I get my turn?" Uncle Jim smugly asked.

12