Bred by the Hive Ch. 19

Story Info
Marion encourages husband to betray her sexually.
9.5k words
4.55
5.5k
7
0

Part 19 of the 54 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Chloe learned that Marion had given her husband Paul a rider during a night of passionate lovemaking, she insisted that Paul be brought to her immediately.

And so, thirty minutes later, at ten o'clock at night, Marion drove Paul over to Chloe's house. Marion felt a sinking in her stomach as she imagined what was about to happen. She hadn't actually brought Paul to a second orgasm when she had been training him; something in her mind seemed to imply that Paul would need all his sexual energy when he was brought before Chloe.

As they drove over, Paul was still trying to understand what it all meant. His new rider was feeding him all kinds of new thoughts and feelings.

"So we are all... slaves of the Hive?"

"Yes, dear," said Marion.

"And you and Ryan...."

"Not yet. Tomorrow," said Marion.

Paul looked over at her with pleading eyes. "Do you have to... have to make love to him, to give him a... rider?"

"I do," said Marion firmly. "And I still need you to be supportive. Tomorrow I want you to take the girls out while I bring Ryan into the Hive. But first I want you to tell him again that it's perfectly all right."

Paul looked pained but nodded. "I understand."

Marion knew how he felt. It had been only an hour since he had been ridden. It was natural that he would feel uneasy about the new order of things, as Marion did when she was first taken.

"Chloe ranks higher than we do in the Hive, Paul," said Marion. "She... she may ask you to do things."

"Things?"

"You... you have to obey Chloe, Paul. Whatever she asks you to do, you need to do it," said Marion.

"I... I understand."

Marion nodded, blinking back tears. Somehow she sensed this was the beginning of the end of a wonderful 22 year marriage.

********

When they got to Chloe's, they found the door open. Marion stepped through the threshold with Paul, and closed the door behind them.

They heard Chloe's voice say, "Is that you, Marion? In here, dear."

They walked into the living room, to see Chloe, Stephan, Christopher and Michelle sitting around and smiling, as if they were enjoying a family evening together. The only oddity was that Chloe and Stephan were wearing bathrobes. Marion had a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"Dear! It's so nice to see you!" said Chloe, giving Marion a warm hug. Marion felt her warm embrace.

Then she leaned over and hugged Paul. "Paul, so good to see you!" she exclaimed. "Welcome to the Hive, dear!" She kissed him on the lips. He responded automatically. "How are you enjoying your new rider?"

"I... I don't know," said Paul.

"Of course you don't. It's all brand new. Even Marion took a few days before she fell in love with it."

"You... fell in love with your rider?" Paul asked.

"Yes," Marion said. "It... sang to me, Paul. Songs of love and friendship in my dreams. You'll see, it really loves you."

"Why don't you show us your rider, Paul?" Chloe suggested.

Paul gave Marion a quick look, and Marion gave a subtle nod.

Paul slowly pulled his shirt over his shoulders. Chloe admired his hairy chest. "Oh, you're a handsome specimen." She let a hand play over his chest, right in front of Marion. Then she turned him around and looked at his rider. "Beautiful. Simply gorgeous. Marion makes the most beautiful riders, doesn't she, Stephan?"

"She's a natural," Stephan agreed, stroking his dark manly beard.

Chloe turned Paul around to face her again. "Just think, Paul. The rider on your back was made from the life essence of your wife. She exerted herself and sacrificed in order to create your new master. How does that make you feel?"

Paul bit his lip. "I want this thing off me."

Marion looked fearfully at Chloe for her reaction. But Chloe only gave a smile with teeth. "Of course you do. That's because you haven't yet experienced the joys it can bring you." She looked at his rider again. "It's so fresh and young! I remember when I got my first rider. How I envy you, Paul! You have so much to look forward to!"

"Forward to?" Paul said.

"Yes," said Chloe, with an alien look in her eyes. "As your rider matures, it will take more and more control of you."

"But... I don't want to be controlled," said Paul.

"You will," said Chloe, giving him a lusty smile. "Marion here is going to have intercourse with your son Ryan tomorrow and give him his very first rider, and you are going to approve and encourage it, aren't you?"

Paul looked terribly conflicted as he felt his rider's tendrils in his mind and the memory of his very first training session. "I... yes," he muttered.

Chloe's smile grew broader. "You're still processing, I can see that. It's only natural. But the sooner you stop fighting it the sooner you'll enjoy it. Marion here loves being controlled, don't you Marion?"

"Yes," said Marion softly.

"Marion here has been sleeping with a lot of men since she joined the Hive, and loving every minute of it, haven't you, Marion?"

Marion couldn't meet Paul's eyes. "Yes."

"Marion?" said Paul, sounding hurt.

"Here, perhaps a demonstration will help. Marion, I want you to seduce Stephan."

Marion's jaw dropped open. "Oh... all right," she said. She took Stephan by the hand, and started pulling.

"Where are you going?" Chloe asked.

"To the bedroom," said Marion.

"Don't try to be naive. You're too far gone for that," Chloe snapped. "Get started, Sister."

Marion felt a surge of reluctance which was quickly wiped away, as if a windshield was cleared of ran. She turned to Stephan and gave the bearded man a big kiss. He kissed her back. They started running their hands over each other's bodies. And then Marion started to remove Stephan's bathrobe.

"Marion, what are you doing?" Paul cried.

"She's getting Stephan naked, Paul. How else do you expect him to make love to your wife?" Chloe asked.

Stephan was nude now. A large bearded naked man was kissing and hugging his wife. Stephan whispered something to Marion and she obediently lifted her arms so Stephan could take her shirt off. He kissed her again as he slowly removed her bra. Marion smiled as her large breasts came thrusting out at him, totally free, totally uninhibited. "Ummmm," she said with a smile as Stephan cupped them in his hands.

"Marion, stop!" Paul cried out. He tried to move, but he couldn't.

Marion felt terribly conflicted. It wasn't just arousal driving her, although she did feel aroused. What was driving her was the double banded rider on her back. She didn't just feel an imperative to obey, she felt it was her duty. Paul must be trained and if Marion needed to serve as a positive example for him, so be it. And yet, even with a double banded rider on her back, part of Marion's mind still recoiled in horror at what she was being made to do, how cruelly she was being made to hurt her husband. Her rider permitted her these thoughts, at least for now; it didn't care so much about her thoughts as long as she did what was required of her. Of course, once Marion got her third and final band, all that would change.

"I'm sorry, Paul," she said. She looked up at Stephan (he was a tall man; taller than Paul!) and pressed her bare breasts against them. The two kissed passionately. Then Stephan whispered something in her ear and Marion nodded. She took a step back and took off her pants. Her panties followed a few seconds later.

Paul looked at his wife, completely nude now, as she stepped out of her panties and exchanged a hungry sexual look with Stephan. Her heavy rider pulsated on her back as she took a step towards him.

"Marion, please don't do this!" Paul cried.

Marion shot Paul a look of pure anguish. But then she turned back to Stephan and they kissed again, both totally nude for the first time. Marion felt Stephan's semi-erect penis pressing against her belly. Soon he would be coursing inside of her, she knew. Stephan had taken her before, of course, but not like this. Not in front of her husband.

"You're so sexy, Marion," Stephan said.

"You are too," said Marion, with real feeling, as she kissed him furiously.

Paul's eyes went wide as he watched Marion, her double banded rider glistening on her back, enthusiastically kiss and hug Chloe's husband. Stephan also wore a double banded rider, but his had a bigger red rash around the edges of it. Paul's eyes went wide when Stephan started to rub Marion's breasts, and then between her legs.

Marion gasped and couldn't resist turning to look at Paul, who looked shocked and scandalized.

Stephan whispered something in her ear and she nodded and grabbed his penis, and started to stroke it with her fist. She looked into his eyes and kissed him again, even as he started to become erect. Marion was now masturbating and being masturbated by a man right in front of her husband.

"Marion, no!" Paul cried again, as he watched his wife giving and receiving sexual pleasure with another man right in front of him.

"I'm... I'm sorry, Paul," said Marion. "But the Hive requires it." She held back a sob as she continued to stroke Stephan's cock.

Chloe casually walked over to Paul, her hips swaying, and put her arms around him. "Marion doesn't respond to your commands anymore, Paul. Do you, Marion?"

"No," said Marion, looking into Stephan's eyes as they mutually masturbated each other. "Harder, Stephan, harder!" She gasped as Stephan rubbed her clit even more vigorously, making her moan. In turn she started to fist him more rapidly. Her rider filled her with extreme lust. She needed to come so badly!

"Marion, ask Stephan to make love to you."

Marion cast a quick glance at Paul, and saw the tortured look on his face. "Make love to me, Stephan," she said, pressing his body against his.

"You can do better than that," said Chloe scornfully.

Marion gave the bearded man a passionate kiss. "Make love to me, Stephan. Please!" she cried, as she wanked his erect organ. Stephan kissed her back with the same enthusiasm, and their lips grinded together as Paul's rage only increased.

"Marion, don't do it!" Paul cried.

"I can't help myself, Paul," said Marion. Paul could see the heavy rider pulsating on her back now, the gold bands gleaming brightly. "I need Stephan inside me!" She looked up at Chloe's husband. "Please, Stephan, please!. Put it in me now! I need it so badly!" she begged, with an intensity which embarrassed and shamed her as her rider cruelly stimulated her.

"Don't you want Paul inside you, Marion?" Chloe inquired.

Marion shook her head. "Right now I need Stephan. Only Stephan." She risked a glance at Paul and saw his anguished face. She was breaking his heart and she knew it. But then she turned back to Stephan and eagerly accepted more petting and kissing.

Stephan smiled broadly, and after one more kiss whispered something in her ear. Marion nodded and got on the couch on her hands and knees, with her back to him. Paul was struck by the heavy rider pulsating on her back. It was that creature that was making her do this. It was her rider that had turned her into this.

"Wait, stop!" Paul cried. He tried to take a step forward, but suddenly doubled over from pain in his stomach and momentarily fell to his knees. He watched helplessly as Stephan got behind her and prepared to enter his wife.

"Marion, please don't do this!" Paul cried, and there was so much emotion in his voice that for a moment, Marion thought she might break free.

She struggled mightily within herself. She felt her heavy rider moving on her back, its tendrils moving through her mind, fixing, adjusting, changing. Pulse... pulse... pulse....

"I'm... I'm sorry Paul, I... I can't," she said, her voice cracking. Then she cocked her head, as if listening to an unseen voice, and raised her ass and spread her legs even more.

"She's so sexy when she's obedient, isn't she?" Chloe said with a grin, as she helped him stand up, putting an arm around his waist again.

"No!' Paul cried.

She gave him an appraising look. "Yes, she is. And you're going to enjoy her taking, every minute of it. You're going to become just like her, Paul. So sexy... so obedient."

"No, Chloe. Don't let her do this." Paul's voice was pleading.

"Watch closely, Paul," said Chloe, wrapping her other arm around him. "I think you'll find this very educational."

And then, as Paul watched, Stephan slowly and carefully inserted his penis into his wife's ready and willing vagina. It was a tricky insertion from behind, but he got it in on the second try. Marion gasped as she felt his swollen cock moving between her nether lips, stretching her wide. In moments Stephan was moving inside Marion's vagina in broad, steady strokes.

Chloe put her arms around Paul's shoulders. "Does this little demonstration help clarify things for you, Paul? That's not your wife. That's simply a vagina and a set of tits. A body that is owned by the Hive. As you now are."

"She... she is my wife," said Paul.

"Not anymore. She belongs to the Hive, now," said Chloe. "Just as you do."

Paul saw Marion's face gasping with pleasure as Stephan used her. Her heavy breasts swayed back and forth underneath her as she was roughly used. Somehow her rider looked even larger from this position, thick and brown and yellow and pulsating from the base of her neck to halfway down her back. The two sets of golden bands were bright and gleaming. Paul realized that his wife, his dear sweet wife he loved more than anything else in the world, was under the control of an alien form of life... and before long, his fate would be the same as hers.

Chloe raised her voice. "Marion, do you enjoy having Stephan inside of you?"

Marion grimaced. She knew what was expected of her. They were trying to break the bonds between herself and Paul. Her rider willed her to cooperate. "Yes."

"Yes? You can do better than yes, Marion!"

Please, please don't make me say this!

Marion looked up, matching gazes with Chloe. "I love feeling Stephan inside of me. I love the feeling of men coming inside of me, all different men." She looked at Paul with a vacant stare. "It feels so good, Paul. It always feels so good." She forced herself to smile.

"Marion, please stop!" Paul said, his voice full of pleading.

Marion hesitated. She felt the warmth of her rider on her back, and its tendrils in her mind. "I can't, Paul. I'm... sorry." The look of agony on his face was too much for her to bear. She looked down in shame as Stephan continued to use her.

Paul looked at Marion's sweaty face, her bouncing breasts, and the look of intense need on her face as Stephan continued to bang her from behind. As Marion perspired, her rider started to glisten as if it were sweating too. It was all so horrifying, and yet there was also something inexplicably arousing about seeing this parasite, this creature, on Marion's back, controlling her, using her for sexual gratification.

"Ah....." Marion gasped. She gasped again.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Stephan asked. "It feels good being fucked by another man while your husband watches, doesn't it?"

No!

But Marion felt words appear in her mind and knew she needed to speak them. The Hive demanded it.

"Yes," said Marion, her breasts bouncing back and forth obscenely as Stephan pounded into her from behind with loud, flesh smacking sounds. "I like it when Paul watches."

"Why, Marion? Why do you like Paul to watch?" Stephan insisted.

They were going to make her say it. They were going to make her say all of it. Marion looked into her husband's tormented face and knew she had no choice but to obey. "I enjoy getting off to his helplessness. I enjoy seeing him being made to watch another man make love to me." She gulped. "To make him watch another man coming inside of me." She stared straight at her husband. "You're totally helpless, Paul. Totally helpless to do anything but watch as another man gives me the fucking of my life!" She gave him a shit eating grin.

Oh, no my love!

Paul winced as if he had been punched in the face.

Marion's rider rewarded her, and it was as if a restraining gate had opened. She felt a thunderous orgasm riding her way.

"Are you coming?" Stephan asked, tensing up.

"Almost," Marion said in a tense voice.

"Me... tooooo. Aaaaah!"

"Aaaaah!" Marion cried.

And then Stephan, getting a pained look on his face as he thrusted furiously inside of her, suddenly arched his back and froze motionless behind her; and Marion, stimulated by her rider, gasped loudly, as Stephan filled her with his precious semen.

"Oooooooh!" Marion groaned. Marion's eyes were closed but her mouth was agape. She seemed lost in the moment as Stephan came inside of her. Marion's expression was one of pure sexual pleasure. Her heavy, sweaty breasts hung down beneath her, her prominent red nipples erect. And on her back... on her back the sweaty yellow-brown rider pulsated as Marion gradually came down from her high.

Paul knew he shouldn't enjoy this, he couldn't enjoy this, and yet, seeing his wife used in this way, seeing her experience such a tremendous sexual high at the hands of an alien creature controlling her mind and another man inside her body made his penis tingle and throb painfully. His penis felt like it was going to explode as he watched Marion's contorted orgasm face. He had see that face many times before, but never when another man was giving it to her. Now Marion was wearing her mask of extreme pleasure, extreme joy, extreme happiness... a mask given to her by another man.

"Oooh," Paul groaned, as he felt another strong tingling in his penis. He felt the heat of his rider on his back. What was happening to him?

And then it was done.

Paul watched as Stephan slowly pulled his shrinking organ out of his wife. His former wife, something in his head informed him.

Marion opened her eyes abruptly and stood up, carefully averting Paul's gaze. She wrapped her arms around Stephan and kissed him again, "Thank you," she whispered, wiping a hand between her legs. It came forth coated in a clear, whitish liquid which made Stephan smile.

"Marion, how could you?" Paul said, in a voice full of hurt.

"The Hive required it," said Marion simply.

"Marion, don't be so cold and heartless," said Chloe. "Embrace your husband and tell him how much you loved it."

Marion, still totally nude, strode sensually over to her husband, wiggling her hips with every step. Her body was sweaty, her heavy breasts bobbed with every step, and she had another man's glistening seed between her stretched pussy lips. Paul had to admit that she looked incredibly sexy.

She slowly embraced and kissed him. Then she looked into his eyes and said, "I enjoyed being used by Stephan, Paul. I loved every minute of it."

Paul's jaw dropped open. This was a Marion he no longer recognized.

Chloe said, "Paul, Marion is kissing you now, but only because the Hive told her too. Marion is ours now. If you want to have relations with her again, you must serve us. Do you understand?"

Marion looked wordlessly into Paul's eyes. Her rich red lips moved ever so slightly, without a sound. Yes.

"Yes," Paul half sobbed.

And then Marion gave him another kiss, not a regular one, but a kiss of passion, which went on for a long moment. Despite what had just happened he embraced her, and felt lust moving him from head to toe.

He had been rewarded for his obedience. Paul heard the words in his head, somehow, as his rider pulsated between his shoulder blades.

Marion took a step back. Paul saw the adoring look on her face, Farther down her labial lips were stretched and glistening with wetness.

"That was a good demonstration," said Chloe. "But now it's your turn, Paul."

"My... turn?" said Paul.