Bred for Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
They wouldn't - would they?
1.3k words
4.44
160.4k
45

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brooke
brooke
358 Followers

Jonty bit his lip and considered leaving. But he did not move, not even an inch. He did not move as the teen leaned forwards and placed a light kiss on the head of his swollen manhood, as thought she was testing him. Likewise he did not move as she put up a single forefinger and brushed it lightly over the tightness of his uncircumcised foreskin. Only when that finger reached back to his balls and circled beneath them did he shiver. "Oh yeaaaah! Honey... that feels so good... but we shouldn't, you're my daughter, it's...!"

Her hand flattened, and she palmed the fullness of his balls. "...incest, dad, is what it is." She used just the palm of her hand on his tight sack, admiring the weight of them. "Incest. It's wrong..It's everything that society teaches us is totally evil. But it happens in nature. If two people are attracted to one another shouldn't they be able to show it...?"

Opening her lips, she moved her head forwards. Jonty's view disappeared beneath the nest of her dark hair, but his cock continued to feel as her tongue brushed the underside. "Shouldn't I be able to lick and suck your cock, because that won't get me pregnant?" She followed this up with a big wet kiss right over the head of his fuckrod. "Shouldn't I be able to admire with sheer amazement the instrument that gave me my life?" She used her teeth to nibble at his pink cock head. "Shouldn't I be able to feast on you until you give me a little bit more of your genes?"

It was over then, his resistance. Her wanting baby bird mouth went over his dick with a single fluid action. She wanted it, and he'd never been able to deny his daughter anything she desired. Even his cock. Wrapping one hand around the base she went to work on the first four inches, sucking away and driving him wild with desire. She used everything, her tongue and lips and teeth. His daughter worked his rod like the best lover he had ever had -- in fact better. She was wetting him up, trying to draw his sperm from his bloated balls right into her throat, the throat he had helped to create.

She leaned back, his cock popping out from between her lips for a bare second. "C'mon dad. Give it to me. Give me some sperm!" She went back to work on his cock. Reaching down he pushed back her hair so her could see her eyes in the lamplight. She was looking up at him, begging him for it.

Jonty gasped. He did not know how he was holding back. His balls must have been in shock. His mind was racing ahead. He wanted this to be wonderful, to be perfect. He wanted to cum but never to cum. He wanted... "Oh, honey... you're such a great cocksucker! Would you... would you call me 'daddy'!?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." She hummed around his meat. "Mmmmmmmmmmm..." Her mouth came off. "Daddy! Oh, daddy! Your dick is so huge! It's almost too big for my poor little mouth! But I'll suck it daddy! I'll suck it like a good daughter! Give me your pop sickle. Take me for ice cream daddy!" She showed him a little pout, her face only lying because of the evil glint to her eyes.

She went back it him, twisting his cock with her hand while she devoured as much of it as she could. And, with all that pleading, how could any man refuse? Jonty spumed right into her sucking mouth. He coated her taste buds with his manly juice while she worked away at him still, trying to drag it all in. A single drop of his huge load escaped and ran down her chin, splashing onto her big right breast. His whole body was tight and he drove as deep as he could, helplessly seeking to impale himself as far as possible down his daughter's gullet. She gagged around his rod but took it, gurgling all the way.

When he had finished spunking she drew back off him and licked her lips, swallowing the last of his juice. Laughing happily, she stood up and gave him a wet kiss. He could taste his own cum on her lips and tongue as it darted into his mouth. She was hot, incensed by incest. She bit his lips and clung to him, mashing herself against him. He got to grope her buttocks as she wriggled her tight, big breasted body against his muscles. Eventually, like all things, the kiss ended and she stepped back. Reaching down, she scooped up the sperm that had been mashed on her chest and licked it from her finger with a lascivious grin. "Thank you daddy!" She said with a wrinkle to her pert nose.

"My pleasure my dear!" He grinned, slapping her ass loudly.

"So, do you think you will be able to get your marvellous dick up again, give your daughter some more?"

"Honey, I haven't been able to do it twice for years. But I will try."

She smiled at him. "Good. Now, while you're here..." Crossing over to the bed, the wanton teen lay her sexy body down. She threw her legs wide, presenting her dad with a meal he would never be able to refuse. He was down on his knees before he knew it, admiring her perfectly trimmed little quim. Her pussy lips were damp with moisture and already drawn back, revealing her pink space to him. She had a lovely pussy, one that reminded him of her mom's when they had first gotten it on.

Leaning forwards the older man started to lick and suck at his daughter's pussy with all the skill he had gained over his life. She started to give soft little moans and groans as he went to work, and her body was responding. Her cunt lips were flowered open, revealing the little nubbin and sticky hole to his penetrating gaze. Sitting back on his haunches, Jonty pushed one thick digit into his daughter, then two. She moaned and hunched her hips down onto his probing fingers. They disappeared right into her, and he could feel her pussy grasping him and pulling him in. She amazed him with the number of fingers she would take up her twat. Jonty knew that he was big,. With his daughter he was going rough and deep -- she had no restrictions for him. With an evil thought, he slapped the insides of her thighs with his non-captive hand.

"Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh..." Natalie moaned, reaching down with both hands to pull his mouth tighter against her pussy. He was working her good, her lips, her nubbin and her hole. He fucked her with his thick fingers as he sucked at her clit. He made happy slurping noises and, to his surprise, he started to get hard again. Who wouldn't get hard, going down on a teen this hot? Especially since this was incest, this was his daughter! He loved the way she had cut her pussy hair into a V shape that stopped at the top of her lips. It was like a sign that said "come here". He knew that he would try as often as he could!

He ate away ravenously, not having had any pussy for months. Her ragged cries of "eat me, daddy, eat me!" Shattered the air. Her sudden sexual personality, mixed with the oily naughty nature of an eighteen year old, filled him with passion. Just as he was about to get her off however, she pushed his head away forcefully.

"Okay, now..."

He moaned, trying to get back at her. But her leg crossed over his head and she was stood up. "Thank you daddy! Now that you're hard..." She caressed his balls with her foot. "I want you to do something special for me."

brooke
brooke
358 Followers