Bred in Room 159

Story Info
A marriage is saved by another man's sperm.
1.6k words
3.69
152.7k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ForceFull
ForceFull
107 Followers

We had been arguing the whole trip. Things had been pretty good in my marriage to Fiona up until the last few months. We had been trying to have a baby for over a year and frustration had set in with her. I was reluctant to go to a doctor, afraid that there was something wrong with me. She'd gone when we first started trying and the doctor said that as far as he could tell she was in perfect health..

So we took this vacation as a way to relax, hoping that stress was the cause of our failure to conceive, and some rest and relaxation with plenty of good sex would do the trick. At this point I think we both knew that it was my fault, but one last try couldn't hurt. I was afraid for the stability of our marriage if this didn't work. We were both in our early 30's and she was feeling that biological clock in a big way. The beach was a 5 hour drive from our house and I guess I was in too much of a hurry to get there.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I saw the flashing lights in the rearview. Fiona just shook her head in that way she does that makes me feel like the biggest moron on the planet. She crossed her bare feet and rested them up on the dash, crossing her arms and refusing to look at me.

The officer approached the car. He had to be 6'2", broad shouldered, and his arms were thick and muscled. He looked past me through his mirrored sunglasses and focused on Fiona, who was still pouting and staring straight ahead.

"License and registration please", he commanded. I opened the center console to retrieve them and when I did I was brutally reminded of the bag of weed I'd stowed there for the trip. I'd hoped the relaxing effects of the smoke would help us shut out the outside world and concentrate on each other and our goal of conceiving.

"Whoa", the officer exclaimed. "Step out of the car please. You stay seated mam." Fiona was actually giggling with frustration.

"Are there any other drugs or weapons in the car sir?"

"No, I swear. Look, we haven't had a vacation in years. We just want to unwind and relax a little. I'm sure you understand. Besides, I could give you, say, 200 reasons to let us go with a warning."

"Are you trying to bribe me sir?", he snapped. "Get back in the car, now!" I did and was surprised when he came around to the passenger side.

"You folks are in some trouble. I think it's fair to say your vacation is hereby cancelled."

Fiona turned to me. "Looks like you fucked up again."

I was dejected. I knew without this vacation and the prospect of a baby my marriage was over. And going to court, possibly jail, would likely end my career. At this point I was just wishing he would arrest me and get this over with.

"Luckily though, there is a second chance plan for folks just like yourselves." He took the sunglasses off and was looking Fiona up and down. It took me a few seconds but I understood what he was offering and became furious.

"You son of a bitch I'm going to report you to the..."

"You've got a deal." Fiona said, matter of factly.

"What?" I exclaimed. "Do you know what this guy is trying to do?"

"Yes I do, dear. So where are we going officer?"

"See that exit ramp just ahead? There's a motel a mile up on the right. Pull into the back to room 159."

What the fuck, I was thinking. He's done this before. "Fiona? What are you doing. We can get through this another way!" The officer was already back in his car.

She wouldn't answer me. She just had this devilish grin on her face. Bitch. She was doing this to hurt me. To punish me for not going to the doctor. I swallowed hard and drove, following behind the patrol car.

We pulled up next to him behind the motel and he got out and opened Fiona's door. She followed him as he unlocked the room, then turned to me.

"You're coming too", he said.

Fiona looked over at me. I think she was as surprised as I was.

"You're going to make him watch?" Fiona said. There was a hint of fear in her voice. This was my worst nightmare.

He pushed the door shut and turned the lock.

"Strip", he said as soon as the door shut.

Fiona glanced at me momentarily and then shed her shorts and bathing suit. Her curvy, petite, tan lined body practically gowed in the dim room. He pulled her close, his hands on her ass, and they kissed. I could see their tongues mingling and knew that she was giving herself to him voluntarily. He shoved her down onto the bed, and standing over her, removed his uniform, the heavy gun belt hitting the floor with a thud. I noticed that the gun was removed, probably in his car. Soon he was naked too. His large cock framed by a chiseled body. He rolled into the bed and there bodies tangled as they kissed some more and he slipped inside her. She must have been dripping wet for his big cock to slide in so easily.

Her feet were wrapped around his back as he pounded her and I looked on with no way to stop this. After fucking her hard for about 10 minutes she was cumming, her juices gushing onto the bed. She was almost always orgasmic with me, but I'd never known her to squirt, and I was amazed at what I was witnessing. He pushed her knees up against her shoulders and came deep inside of her, his heavy body collapsing onto her little naked one.

After a few minutes he sat up, and cum gushed from Fiona's red, swollen pussy as she lay there, her legs trembling uncontrollably.

"Your wife's a good tight fuck," he said, grinning at me. I looked away.

"Don't be upset, you just saved yourself a reckless driving charge."

"And a possession charge." I shot back at him.

"That hasn't been earned yet actually," he replied. Fiona and I looked at each other. I think she was actually a little ashamed of herself. She was covering her body with the sheet and looking stunned.

"I'm going to need just a little more time with your wife to satisfy the possession count. You can wait in the car."

I was steaming, but knowing there was nothing could do I walked to the door and turned to Fiona. Her mouth was half open, like she wanted to say something, and then she just lowered her eyes. I shut the door, having ni idea what he planned to do with her. Because I was out of the room when the rest happened, Fiona is going to tell the story from this point on. She's told me everything and I have made peace with it the best I can. We will never escape the events of that day, the hardest part being that I have had to look into that cop's eyes every day since Fiona delivered the baby.

When my husband left, the cop told me to get in the shower. I was kind of relieved because I was sore from the sex. It was actually very good sex, but it was rough and he was a bit bigger than I am used to. I was hoping we would shower and leave. I got in the shower and the hot water felt so good. He came in a few moments later and started soaping me up, running his hands all over me. It felt pretty good but quickly he was hard again and he smiled when he saw me glancing down at his erection.

"Ummm, officer, do you think I could just like use my hands this time? I'm really sore." I was sort of pleading I guess.

"Honey your pussy may be sore but you still have another hole for me."

My heartbeat quickened as I realized what he was saying. "I, uh..I don't do that, not even with my husband."

He turned me around and pushed me up against the shower wall. Everything was so slippery from the soapy water that every time I tried to move my feet or hands would slip. I was going nowhere. His hard cock slipped easily between my soapy cheeks and he popped into my ass. It was so quick my head was was spinning. It wasn't as painful as I'd imagined, just humiliating and uncomfortable. All thoughts of my husband evaporated and I fully concentrated on surviving this. I tried my best to relax, to loosen my muscles back there, although they would tighten involuntarily every few minutes and bring a wave of pain. Finally he came, and I could feel every pulsation of his spasming cock. It was actually pretty amazing. I'd never thought of my as being in any way sexual until now.

We took our vacation, never speaking of the events of that day, and it was like a honeymoon. The sex was awesome, spontaneous, and he seemed to have renewed interest in my body. Best of all, I got pregnant. Does it matter whose sperm was successful? Not really. I have what I wanted and my marriage is saved. Will we have another one? When that time comes, I'm making another trip to Room 159. Alone this time.

ForceFull
ForceFull
107 Followers