Bree Olson, American Puma Ch. 02

Story Info
Bree toasts the groom, or is that tastes!
2.6k words
4.78
9.1k
14
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- This is a work of fiction, nothing written here ever happened.

*****

Bree Olson came into the main room of her West Hollywood home and found the groom checking out his reflection. He looked dapper in his morning suit on this, the morning of his betrothal to Elsa, Bree's niece. The extremely cute and petite blonde bombshell approached him and brushed an imaginary strand of hair from his left shoulder and adjusted his necktie. The tall man grinned politely and his gaze automatically dropped to her deep cleavage made by the huge swell of her natural big boobs. She looked ravishing in a sleeveless midi dress with a seductive plunging neckline. Hues of purple and blue gave the curvy woman an ethereal look as he looked at her pretty face with the perky nose and rosy cheeks. A string of pearls around her pale neck matched her earrings and bracelet on her right wrist. Her corn blonde long wavy locks were loose and cascaded over her shoulders and down to her generous bosom, and her shapely legs were sheathed in black stockings.

"Nervous honey?" Said the thirty year old blonde with her lovely big smile.

"A little, you know. How is Elsa?"

"She's doing her hair and putting the dress on. You know it's bad luck to see her on the day of the wedding, don't you."

"Yeah I know. Gee, another hour to go."

"That's fine, I'm here, you won't be alone. You can rely on me for anything babe, anything."

"Well thanks Miss Olson."

"Hey now, call me Bree."

His grey eyes met her wide brown eyes and for a second he was lost in her alluring charm.

"Look how handsome you are, my niece is very lucky to have you."

He looked at his watch, just at the same moment Bree grabbed hold of his package through his trousers.

"Er, what goes on?"

Eddie pulled away in surprise as Bree put her head on his shoulder and grabbed his love rod again. Since her infamous relationship with the motherfucker Charlie Sheen, she had steered clear of men, being content to get her rocks off with females. She had just enjoyed the company of old friend Ashlynn Brooke, but she had flown home to Oklahoma only the previous day. Bree had at first disliked the intrusion on her personal space as her niece had decided to stay for a prolonged visit, but eventually had enjoyed the company. Especially the young and obviously virile man Elsa planned to marry. He was the brooding silent type and Bree found Eddie to be polite and fascinating as he stayed in the background as Elsa made all the arrangements.

"Just making sure our new relationship gets off on the right foot."

Her face came close to his as she stood on tiptoe and unzipped his fly and yanked out an impressive erect cock.

"My, aren't we all excited!"

"Miss Olson, Bree! This is so wrong!"

"Shut up and get over there."

Bree led the embarrassed man by his stiff prick to the two seat sofa and pushed him onto his butt, erect cock poking out from his open trousers like a flagpole. The former porn star took hold of his rod and stroked it with her left hand. Then she flattened her pink tongue and swiped all the way up the underside of his thick shaft from base to tip.

"What...what about Elsa?"

With eyes locked on each other Bree clamped her fulsome lips around the fat crown and began to suck on him noisily. She popped off him and laughed.

"She won't be down for a while. Babe, I've seen the way you look at me, so don't act all innocent."

She continued to gently rub his slippery length, smearing her saliva all over. Then her ruby lips pursed and sucked the tip of his knob in her hot mouth. Her jaw slackened as she slid down slowly working the shaft down her throat. Eddie felt his pulsing cock grow bigger until he was as hard as he had ever been. He was aware obviously of Bree's adult movies, but to experience the real thing was amazing.

"Mmmm, nice cock, tastes just right. Not putting up much of a fight, hmm? No, thought not."

Eddie gripped the arms of the chair and tossed his fair head back. Bree licked her way up the warm erection again and when she reached the top swirled her tongue around in a spiral motion. He looked down between his legs at the top of her fair head and watched in awe as she bobbed back and forth with gratuitous sounds.

Bree grinned and crouched on her high heels as she lowered the two straps of her dress and unveiled her big natural breasts.

"These are what you crave isn't it? Much bigger and firmer than Elsa, right? Wanna fuck 'em?"

Bree dropped her head and let one long drool of spit out in a slow strong that lubricated her deep cleavage. With both hands she squeezed her two melons together and surrounded his rigid prick. The large head stuck out at the top in perfect position for her to lick. With her captivating smile Bree massaged his cock with a tantalising slow up and down movement, occasionally darting out her tongue to flick at the head.

"Like that Eddie? Sure you do, big tits aren't they?"

Bree now started to speed up her bouncing making sure her tits were firmly closed around his throbbing member. She dipped her head again and spat on his cock head as she paused with it poking up at her. Eddie couldn't believe his eyes as her big white globes cocooned his hose. Elsa was so much smaller than she and a tit fuck was never on the cards. He shifted on the seat as she continued to attack his peekaboo knob end with her flickering tongue.

Bree got up then and leaned in to kiss the stunned man, still wanking his big wet stick.

"Let me see what you're made of."

Bree raised her dress up to her waist and quickly peeled her skimpy panties off over her nylons. Almost as quickly Eddie dragged his trousers and underpants off and held his seven inches of meat straight up as Bree took up a reverse cowgirl stance and dropped onto his lap. With her dress held up in her left hand the hot blonde took his prick with the other and guided it into her dampness.

"Oooooh fuck! Nice and fat, oh yeah!"

Nicely aroused herself Bree let her moist pussy entrance caress his tapered knob and her eyes fluttered at the anticipation of her first proper fuck in quite a while. She let out a soft moan and squirmed her hips and applied more pressure on his cock. Her puffy bald lips parted easily as the blonde sank down and devoured inch by inch of his glorious boner.

Eddie watched wide eyed as he placed his hands on her rounded buttocks and raised his pelvis upwards to enhance his entrance into her hot cunt. One warm drip trickled down his shaft to his fair pubes and he gulped loudly. Bree stayed still in order to savour the wonderful feeling of being impaled on a hot blooded man once more, and a young man no less. Her thoughts went back to when someone had called her a puma, a woman of about thirty who favours men younger than she.

"Mmmmm, yummy, your cock fits just right, hee, hee."

Bree bent forwards and gripped the man's upper thighs and began to grind on his cock with his entire length embedded in her cunt. Eddie cupped her ass and helped her to shuffle to and fro, then she raised up and anchoring her heels in the plush carpet rode up and down at a faster pace. Every thrust up almost saw him slip out but as he almost lost her she rammed down and slammed onto his balls.

"Damn, but you are one good fuck!"

"Welcome to the family babe."

Bree bounced and thrashed about, her massive tits jiggled wildly on her chest, her tight pussy milking his rock hard prick. She was like a bitch in heat as she gyrated and rocked on him. As he plugged her like a well oiled piston they both groaned in unison.

"You like watching my ass bounce on your lap sweetie? My big bubble butt?"

Eddie gave both firm buttocks a quick slap of approval.

"Hey! Is everything alright down there?"

The pair of them stopped as they heard the enquiring voice of the bride to be from upstairs.

"Everything is fine, just helping Eddie out with a stiff problem. No need to come down sweetie."

Bree laughed and got off as Eddie stood up and pushed her to her knees so she could blow him again. He grabbed a handful of her fine hair and brought her face to his groin. She parted her lips and took him fully into her mouth, a trace of her own juices were on him. Obsessed now by the wanton woman Eddie thrust his hips at her driving his stiffness to the back of her throat which made her gag and cough. He slid her head back and forth, her drool dripping down her chin.

"Careful honey, don't want to do my makeup again."

Bree got back up and reached behind her back and untied the big bow of her dress and removed it wriggling it over her wide hips to the carpet. She stood proudly with her hands on both hips and shrugged her left shoulder.

"No need to get my dress messy either."

Eddie nodded in agreement as he shrugged off his jacket and white shirt. The curvy woman was so hot! Two perfect tits on a slim figure were wonderful, full and milky white. The thighs were meaty and sexy encased in the black stockings, and the heels gave her calves a nice arc. Her exposed bald cunt showed the very puffy labia. Bree laid back down on the shag pile carpet and flung her legs up in the air. He wasted no time and dived between her parted thighs, his hands either side of her body for support. Now he had a great view of the ex porn stars shaven cunt, with the pouty lips and erect clitoris. Bree breathed in and closed her dark brown eyes as the groom worked two fingers in and out of her. Her hips moved up from the carpet as Eddie lapped at her inner lips, tasting the honey like fluids that seeped out. She clamped her left hand on his head and kept him against her firmly as she tossed her head from side to side.

"Aaahh, that's so nice, soooooo nice!"

Bree brought her right leg down and curled it around the man's neck as waves of pleasure swept her hot body. He continued to stick his entire tongue into the juicy soaked slit, and Bree screamed. She screamed a lot.

"Give it to me baby, lick my pussy, yeah, yeah, just like that! Yes, yes, yes keep going, oh, oh, oh!"

Her body tensed up and her high heel dug into his shoulder blade.

"Fuck, oh Eddie, Eddie!"

She could feel the hard cock between her legs as he presented his body to hers. Her dampness increased as she lifted her silk stocking sheathed legs up around his waist, pulling him in. He placed his mouth around her left boob and lavished the immense flesh with great skill, paying attention to every part of her skin. Then he moved to the other and did the same. A soft, low moan escaped her lips as she revelled in the sweet sensations.

Bree raised her head and watched as he bent her legs alongside her head and fucked her with deep and meticulous strokes. Their faces came close and they kissed with open mouths. His hips rose and fell as his steel like cock eased in and out of the grateful blonde who draped her arms around his neck. As he increased pace he leaned in further and her weight was entirely on her upper back.

"Sweetie, sweetie, let me up babe."

Bree went on all fours and then looked over her shoulder.

"Fuck me in my ass, I need your cock up my asshole."

"Really?" Said the man in surprise.

"Just put it at my anus, I'll do the rest."

Eddie put his stiff prick against her little puckered hole and Bree pushed back. He began to shift as his cock felt resistance .

"Don't move." She said with authority.

Slowly the blonde bombshell rocked her hips and gradually his cock head slipped inside her anus. She reached behind to her sodden cunt and fingered herself and then rubbed around her asshole to lube his knob. Bree spread her legs wider on the carpet as half of his length vanished inside her. With measured strokes she moved back and forth, fucking him. Eddie held her hips and watched her do all the work.

"Oh baby, it feels so good. You're stretching me out, fuck I love it. Nice and slowly, yeah."

Bree panted and moaned as his cock entered deeper into her anus. Eddie began to thrust up, unable to concentrate any longer on keeping idle. His balls swung under him and slapped her wet pussy.

"Oh baby, oh baby, fuck me harder, fuck my bubble butt! I want it hard, I want it fast. Slap me! I'm a nasty fucking whore. Take this slutty ass, fuck it you hear me!"

Yeah he heard her as he fucked her with great pelvic thrusts, his cock surprisingly slick and deep. Bree put her face to the carpet and held her delectable rump high up. He swatted her cheeks and made her squeal with sheer delight.

"Spank me sweetie, spank this tramp, come on, oh yes, oh yes, give me that big cock you devil!" "Not so loud!" He begged.

"Uh huh, uh huh, you gonna make me cum, you are, you, you, agghh, CUMMING!"

Bree screamed the house down as she climaxed, her fingers jammed in her pussy.

At that same moment Elsa appeared in all her wedding finery and found the rutting couple.

"The fuck is this!"

"Sorry honey! But it wasn't my idea!"

Without a pause Eddie carried on fucking Bree and waved his hands in the air in innocence. Elsa confronted Bree who had a wicked grin on her face as she took the man's boner gladly.

"Sorry, alright? Look we're almost done, just relax and don't get stressed."

"Are you fucking serious!" Screamed the bride to be.

Elsa threw her bouquet of flowers by Bree's head and stormed off in a rage.

"Honey, hold on, it's still your special day."

"Oh my, here I go!" Eddie pulled out and Bree jumped up and wrapped her hot lips around the tip of his erection.

She knew what to expect and made little gurgling noises in her throat for lubrication. Next instant the lucky man jerked and the first spurt erupted in her mouth, then another and another as Bree held his pulsating shaft in a firm grip. She swallowed every drop until he started to soften.

"Fantastic, and my makeup is still good."

Bree got up and looked for her dress.

"I can hear the guests arriving, quick get dressed. Shit, Elsa is going to be so mad at me."

"Mad at you! What about me!"

Eddie pulled his pants up and sheepishly joined the guests with greeted everyone with a hearty hello.

END

123z
123z
825 Followers