Breeder Girlfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck me I'm cumming! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Kristen came so hard that her whole body shook. I had never in our relationship seen her cum so hard. I thought it would be over but her lover just kept fucking her. It seemed to pick up the pace even more and Kristen responded with a long moan. At this point I couldn't even imagine looking away, my cock was throbbing, and I so badly wanted to jerk off. It felt so sick watching my girlfriend get violated but at the same time was so hot.

Kristen's head suddenly tilted up and her eyes slightly opened. Our eyes met but it didn't even feel like she was looking at me. Her eyes struggled to keep from rolling back as her body was rocked by another orgasm. She couldn't even speak, she just moaned and spasmed. Her thick lover not even slowing it's pace.

It was impossible at this point to count the orgasms. There was a constant flow of liquid coming from Kristen's used pussy. I so badly wanted to touch my throbbing cock but there was no way. It hurt it was so hard and I needed relief. The pain of blue balls was quickly forgotten when I noticed something at the base of the tentacle.

There was a noticeable bulge forming at the base of the appendage. It was fucking Kristen so hard that it was hard to focus on the object but it seemed like the bulge was moving up the length of the shaft. It seemed to be about four inches long and rounded. Slowly it worked its way up the shaft but the further it got from the wall the quicker it moved.

Suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks, it was laying eggs in Kristen. I was too exhausted at this point to even try to yell. I just watched as the egg moved up the shaft. Disappearing as it effortlessly pushed into my girlfriend.

"Oh!" is all Kristen could say but her smile grew as the egg found its new home deep in her well fucked pussy.

"Mmmm yeah baby fill me up!" Kristen says followed by a long moan. I was too wrapped up in the situation to even notice she called the alien baby. All I could do is watch as egg after egg worked its way into my girlfriend. It was hard to keep track but there were now so many that Kristen's stomach bulged.

The tentacle slowed its pace as what looked to be the last egg made its way into Kristen. When it found it was finally in Kristen was hit by another earth-shattering orgasm. The tentacle slowed to a stop and suddenly retreated out of my girlfriend. There was a noticeable "pop" sound when it left her.

"No!" Kristen says as her new lover leaves her body. Her body relaxes, and she hangs completely limp. Her face covered in a huge smile. Her now pregnant stomach protrudes from her beautiful body. Between her legs is a stream of liquid from what seemed like hours of fucking. She can barely catch her breath between little moans.

I am rock hard and stunned by what I just witnessed. I saw badly want to jerk my hard cock, but my restraints keep me from doing so. I am startled by another beep, Kristen doesn't even move. With a loud hydraulic sound, the door to my left opens and quickly three figures make their way into the room.

The three creatures are large and grotesque. They look a lot like slugs with humanoid torsos. They are rather bulky and seem to be wearing some type of armor. One leads the way with the other two covering his flanks. It doesn't take long for them to reach me and Kristen. The two split off and approach Kristen and the leader comes close to me.

With the creature close it is clear that it is a humanoid torso with a slug lower body. Strangely the creature smells pleasant. The one before me wears an almost comical pirates' hat. He has a large grin on his face, behind him I notice the other two removing Kristen from her restraints.

My eyes move back to the one before me and I am surprised when he speaks in very clear English. He voice is very deep but not overly loud.

"Welcome aboard Sam" He says with a smile. Before I can react, he produces a small metallic object from a bag on his side. I hear a high-pitched sound and with a quick flash I am out like a light.

End of Chapter 1

12