Breeder Slut

Story Info
She gets double vaginal penetration.
1.4k words
3.34
212.3k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girl Friend
Girl Friend
163 Followers

Josie was bored staying home Saturday night. All her friends had other plans. She decided to go to the local diner alone. She got into her car, revved up the engine and backed out - into a black truck parked right behind her. "That was dumb," Josie thought to herself. She got out of her car and headed to the driver side of the truck.

This cute guy rolled down the window of the truck and asked, "Hey gorgeous what you got planned for tonight?"

"Nothing," Josie thought to herself but said "Oh I don't know maybe catch a bite to eat?"

The guy was so cute and he said that she only left a small dent on this truck and that he needed to get auto body work anyway.

"So, would you like to go to the diner, it is nearby?" he asked her.

"Sure, why not," Josie replied. She knew better than to take rides from strangers but he was so cute, he had to be HARMLESS or so she thought.

The cute guy introduced himself as Jim and Josie asked him what was a cute-looking guy like him doing parked right behind her car on Saturday night.

"Well, to tell you the truth my friends and I always scout around for single chicks, like you to maybe score."

Josie laughed and said, "Well you have the single part right but I have not been in a relationship for over a year now, I doubt very much that you will get lucky."

"The night is still young - just you wait," he bragged and then he pulled into the diner parking lot.

He got out of the truck and went around to the passenger side to assist Josie out of the truck. He walked her into the diner and they got a table in the back corner. The waiter brought them the menu and Josie ordered waffles with lots of maple syrup. Jim just got coffee.

"Is that all you are going to have?" Josie questioned him.

"Yep, that is all I need," Jim replied.

Within 5 minutes two of Jim's friends joined them at the table. Jim introduced Alex and Kyle to Josie.

"Nice to meet you both," Josie greeted the guys.

"No, the pleasure is all ours and we mean it literally," Alex and Kyle answered Josie. Then they both reached for her breasts.

"Oh my gosh, this is a set-up!" she exclaimed as all three men guided her up and out of the diner.

"We got a gulable one tonight. Didn't your parent's ever tell you not to accept rides from strangers? Well I guess not because you don't know Jim from Adam yet you decided to get in his vehicle and allow him to be alone with you at night and you did not tell anyone where you were going, did you? You brought this upon yourself you know," Alex told her as he buckled her into Jim's vehicle.

Alex and Kyle climbed into the back of Jim's truck taking turns stroking Josie's pretty red hair and groping her breasts from behind.

Kyle said "I bet her pussy is sopping wet anticipating what we are going to do to her. Is that right pretty miss?"

Josie was embarassed because she realized the men were right her pussy was soaking wet.

"Oh my gosh, I really wanted this to happen to me," she thought to herself. "I might as well enjoy it then," she resolved to herself.

Within 20 minutes the foursome pulled into a driveway of a yellow house. All the lights were off on the street and there were no lights on the front porch.

"By the way, how old are you Josie, if you don't mind me asking? Jim posed the question to her.

"I'm 36 and very single. How old are you Jim, Alex and Kyle?"

"Jim is 42, Kyle is 39 and I am 47," said Alex.

"How many boyfriends have you had?" Kyle asked.

"Only 4," Josie replied.

"How come you aren't married by now, I mean you are gorgeous with that red hair and those succulent tits?" Jim asked.

"All my boyfriends were workaholics and we never spent much quality time together so we drifted apart," Josie replied.

"But I mean with a body like yours a guy has got to be CRAZY not to stick by you," Jim continued.

"Well let's get you inside so we can check out your sexual talents shall we," all three guys chimed in.

Inside the house was dark and smelled of stale beer and peanuts. Alex turned on a light and Josie realized that she was smack dab in the middle of a dream bachelor pad. There was a huge large screen T.V. to her right and a humongous KING-SIZED bed 3 inches to her left.

"Well make yourself comfortable and spread your legs," Kyle told her. Josie sat on the edge of the bed and spreak her legs. Kyle sat down next to her and inserted his middle finger into her sopping wet pussy. Alex and Jim followed suit.

"Yep, she's ready let's get the party started now!" Jim said and he started to unzip his pants.

"Wait, aren't you going to use a condom?" Josie asked.

"Nope ALL OF US ARE GOING TO FILL YOUR WOMB WITH OUR BABY BATTER. Oh did we forget to mention that we are single guys who love kids but can't find the right woman? Oh well now you know our intention. We are breeders."

And with that said Josie was laid out on the bed, her clothing removed, her legs pried open by 3 pairs of hands and Alex shoved his humongous 10" cock inside of her. At first Josie was shocked but then her vaginal muscles got accustomed to Alex's cock. Then Alex pulled out of her and Jim shoved his 12" cock inside of her tight pussy and then pulled out. Kyle shoved his 11" cock into her pussy and pulled out too. Josie was confused because she thougth they meant to fuck her not just insert their cocks, one by one.

She was mistaken because within 30 seconds Jim exclaimed, "Fooled you, thought we changed our minds. Never!"

And with that said he inserted his cock all the way deep inside Josie's pussy. He kept pounding and pounding, deeper and deeper, harder and harder into her until she felt him release his semen deep within her womb.

"I'm next!" Alex exclaimed as he inserted his cock all the way deep inside Josie's pussy. He pounded her poor pussy harder than Jim had and he incredibly went even deeper and faster plunging himself in her pussy until he released himself into her. Some of Jim's cum mixed with his and spilled out of Josie's pussy.

"Nice!" Kyle exclaimed as he pulled apart her pussy lips to watch the two other men's cum pooling onto the bed beneath Josie.

"MY TURN", he said a second before he really tore into Josie's pussy. He inserted three fingers in Josie's pussy while he was fucking her mercilessly.

"Come on now guys," Kyle said. Josie was in a daze she didn't understand what Kyle was saying.

She thought to herself, "I thought they already came inside of me?"

Well she was wrong because all of a sudden Jim was above her and inserting his monstrous cock into her AT THE SAME TIME KYLE's COCK WAS STILL INSIDE OF HER. Josie could not believe she was being stretched like this and more incredibly still BOTH MEN WERE CUMMING DEEP WITHIN HER PUSSY SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!!

"Save some room for my cum!" Alex exclaimed as Jim pulled out of Josie's pussy and Alex inserted his cock into her pussy along with Kyle and both Alex and Kyle came simultaneously deeper still within Josie's pussy. Josie new she must NOW BE IMPREGNANTED because all three men has such voluminous amounts of cum deposited deep inside of her.

Josie fainted.

She awoke a few hours later to find Jim still pounding away inside her pussy and releasing more of his "baby batter" as he so delicately said to her before. Alex got on top of her too and inserted his cock along with Jim's cock still inside of her.

"But where is Kyle?" Josie thought to herself.

She didn't need to look further because Kyle was filming everything that was going on and he was replaying it on the large T.V. screen. The men meant to blackmail Josie into continuing to be filled with their cum and having children for them AS MANY AS THEY WANTED AND WHAT HER BODY COULD HANDLE.

Josie thought, but too late NEVER ACCEPT RIDES FROM STRANGERS!

Girl Friend
Girl Friend
163 Followers