Breeding Barbara Sadler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara sat in an armchair and squeezed one tender breast before she opened her legs and fingered her tight clitoris as. Groaning with pleasure she watched the lean muscles bunch in Samson's thighs as he walked towards his wife. "Kiss her," Barbara gasped as Geni, her fingers closing around Samson's cock, opened her mouth to take her husband's tongue for a long, deep kiss. "That's so good, watching you two kissing."

"Your turn," Geni said after breaking away from Samson's tight embrace. She released her grip on his girth. "Kiss my husband and touch his cock. Then I'm going to lick your cunt until you come for me."

Barbara stood and watched Samson move towards her. Her heart thumped in her ribcage and her limbs trembled as, like some kind of sacrifice to this black god, she waited for him to approach and then devour her. She moaned when her fingers closed around his thickness and his tongue pushed into her mouth. As the kiss lengthened Barbara began to slide her fist along the awe-inspiring length of pliable gristle. She groaned again when Samson's fingers closed over both her breasts, her hips thrusting forwards as she offered herself to the man.

"She's so wet!" Geni cried after she joined the couple and slipped a hand between Barbara's trembling thighs. "You're fucking hot for his black cock, aren't you?"

Barbara pulled away from Samson's lips. She stared with glazed-eyed lust into the redhead's face and mumbled, "I'm hot for both of you. I ... I want you to lick me, Geni. I'm on fire down there. Kiss my pussy. Stop it burning."

Geni grabbed Barbara's wrist and almost yanked her across the room. She pushed the woman back into the sofa and, as Barbara collapsed in an ungainly tangle of legs, impatiently dropped to her knees and forced the other woman's legs apart.

Samson stood by and watched while his pretty wife splayed Barbara's meaty labia and, after a lewd comment about how tasty Barbara's pussy looked, Geni leaned in and slid her tongue over the older woman's clitoris. He slid two hands up and down his length, careful not to get too excited, he had to hold onto his load so Barbara could enjoy the benefit later, but bringing himself close to the edge while he watched and listened to the scene unfolding in front of him.

Geni had amazed him the first time they'd met. Totally unimpressed by his Rasta-man affectations she'd matched his voracious sexual appetite and taken all he'd had to offer. And then demanded more. Nothing fazed her, she was as kinky as he'd ever known a woman to be. When they got together as a serious couple, Samson, to his delight and astonishment, realised he'd found a match for himself when Geni herself had suggested threesomes with a some of her jaded female friends.

He understood the redhead's desire to watch him fucking other women, it was the power game. Geni loved to flaunt her trophy husband at other women. It made her feel good to know that he would never leave her for any of the others. She was right when she said that women had tried to take him off her, but he'd never succumb – Why would he leave her when together he and Geni enjoyed themselves so much?

Fathering children to other women was no big deal to him. He knew the results of the occasional couplings would be cherished and nurtured. He loved it when his wife came home from the clinic and told him she'd found another candidate for breeding, always feeling that frisson of excitement as he wondered what the woman would look like, anticipating the moment he saw her for the first time. Geni had great taste and never let him down, and Barbara, as he'd said truthfully in the pub, was just the kind he liked.

Samson looked at Barbara as she writhed and groaned, eyes closed while she chewed her bottom lip. He studied her rolling breasts and pale, saucer-sized areola as he slowly stroked his tumescence. Pretty soon he'd be sucking those tits as he fed his cock into the woman's body, listening to her gasp as her spongy softness opened for his probing length. When he came, eventually, he'd thrust deep and unload such a deluge of breeding sperm to flood her womb that her cunt would overflow with the stuff. And in all probability, as horny as he felt from Geni's relentless, day-long teasing, he'd fire two or possibly three loads of the baby-goo into Barbara before the party was over.

He wondered if, at the end of it all, he'd have enough jizm left over to squirt over Geni's pretty face. That was just another thing he loved about his wife, she looked so damned sexy plastered with spunk.

"Oh!" Barbara cried, her thighs juddering. "I'm coming ..."

The woman's shout brought Samson back from his reminiscing over Geni's sexual proclivities. He moved to the settee and climbed aboard, crouching close to Barbara, cock in his fist as he growled at the woman to open her eyes and to suck his dick.

"Me too," Geni squealed as she rose to her feet. "I want to taste your cock on her tongue when I kiss her," she added. "Come on, Barbara, suck my husband's cock. Share the big fucking thing with me."

Barbara licked the dark purple dome of the cock-head while Geni leaned in and ran her tongue along the shaft. They kissed when their tongues slid over one another at Samson's tip. Finally, to get their attention, the black man took hold of his penis and slapped the women's cheeks with it.

"Suck it, bitches," he grunted, but soon capitulated when, after only a minute or two of their avid attention he groaned out a warning. "Unless you wanna waste a load you'd better stop what you're doing, ladies."

"Poor baby," Geni teased, her cheek smeared with pre-cum that had splashed across her face when Samson slapped her with his cock. "Are we too much for you to handle?" She grinned and looked at Barbara. "Why don't you swap places with me, Barbara. I'd kinda like it if you'd kiss my pussy. If you want to, that is. We'll let Samson cool down. What do you reckon? You up for giving me a little head?"

Barbara's fingers squelched through her vulva and she nodded eagerly. "Yes, Geni," she said, wincing at the pulses of pleasure radiating outwards from her clit. "I want to taste you."

With Geni reclining in the sofa, legs wide, Barbara knelt between her feet and opened the girl with her fingers. "You're lovely," Barbara murmured. "Look at those little petals." She fingered Geni's labia for a moment, savouring the sensation of smooth, slippery flesh before she probed a fingertip into the opening.

Geni hissed and squirmed against Barbara's finger. "Push two fingers inside me. Curl them inside and rub me hard. Please, Barbara, I'm so fucking turned on. Finger me and lick my clit." Geni reached a hand towards her husband. "Kiss me, Samson," she groaned when Barbara's tongue slid across her clitoris. "Come to me, baby. Kiss me."

Samson kissed his wife, his tongue swirling with hers as Geni panted and groaned. With lust boiling inside him, Samson broke from Geni's kiss and reached for Barbara's hair. When Barbara saw the desire in Samson's eyes she rose and leaned towards him while he held her hair in his fist and pulled her closer.

Barbara rubbed a hand between her legs, fingers swirling around her gooey sex as Samson roughly grabbed her breasts and, squeezing the mounds together, sucked at each nipple.

When Samson broke away, Barbara, one hand still jammed between her thighs, turned her attention back to Geni.

"Suck my clit," Geni grunted, holding herself open for Barbara's tongue. "Finger my cunt. Please, Barbara, I'm fucking desperate to come. Lick me, finger me ... Do it all." The redhead then stared up at her husband, her face twisted with urgent desire for release. "Put that big cock inside me, Samson," she groaned. "Fuck me with it. She can have hers later. Please, baby ... fuck me." Then, before Samson could move, Geni's body tensed and her back arched. The redhead let out a single bestial bellow before her limbs began to thrash wildly. "I'm fucking coming," she grunted through gritted teeth, jaw clenched and eyes screwed shut. "Your fingers," she gasped to Barbara. "Keep rubbing me inside. That's the perfect spot." Suddenly, Geni's eyes snapped open. "Oh fuck!" she cried, grabbing Barbara's wrist. "I think I'm going to piss myself ..."

Barbara used two fingers against Geni's insides. She felt the redhead's pussy physically bulge outwards a second before something hot and viscous squirted against her palm. "That's it!" Barbara cried, delighted. "You're squirting come, Geni. It's pouring out of you."

Geni's thighs shivered as she groaned and writhed, her pussy squelching and squirting more goo over Barbara's wrist.

"Oh God ... Oh fuck ... I ... That was so ..." Geni babbled, staring at Barbara's face while her ardour cooled.

Barbara ran her tongue through Geni's vulva, splitting the sodden labia and licking her way over the redhead's taut stomach. She sucked each of the girl's nipples, tenderly cupping the apple-sized breasts in her hands before she kissed Geni's mouth.

"Can I have your husband's cock now, Geni?" Barbara whispered when the kiss broke. "I want his sperm, darling. Is it time?"

"Are you going to give her the good news?" Geni asked her husband, panting as she struggled for breath.

"Sure," Samson replied. He stroked his length and turned his face to Barbara's. 'You want this now, baby?"

"Yes please," Barbara responded. "I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel your cock throb when you pour your seed into me. Come on, Samson. Let's make a baby."

"Take her to our bed, Samson. It'll be more comfortable there." Geni rose and looked back over one shoulder as she padded barefoot towards the bedroom. "Come here, Barbara," she beckoned.

Samson climbed onto the bed and settled between Barbara's legs. Geni knelt to one side, her hands running over Barbara's breasts, stroking and massaging the woman's body while her husband held his cock in his fist.

"You ready for this?" Samson asked. He rubbed the head of his cock through Barbara's vulva, sliding the tip over her clitoris and making her gasp with pleasure. "Are you sure you want me to put this thing inside you, Barbara?" he murmured, dreads hanging in a dense curtain over his face as he looked down. Samson held himself upright on one straight arm, the other hand around his cock. "If I put this inside you and it spits the hot stuff, you know you'll be knocked up for sure. You want it, Barbara? Is that what you want? You sure you want me to put this baby-maker in your pussy?"

"I'm sure," Barbara gasped. She reached for the man, her fingers clasping in her desperation for him to slide into her body. "Put it in. Fuck me. Fill me with your lovely cock and then fill me with semen."

Samson shrugged. "OK," he said. "You asked for it."

Barbara squealed when she felt the first few inches of Samson's long black cock penetrate her. "Don't tease me. Put it in. All of it, you beautiful bastard, put all of it inside me. Fuck me ..."

Then the woman let out a long, low, curdling groan when Samson slowly eased his whole length into her body.

"He's there," Geni muttered. "He's inside you, Barbara. All of him. I can see you stretched around his cock. It's so lovely to see my husband's thick dick in your cunt."

"I can feel him," Barbara gasped. I've never been so full of a man before. He's deep, so deep ..."

Samson began to move, easing himself out of Barbara's body until just the cock-head remained inside her. When he slid back in the woman groaned again, eyes rolling in their orbits until only the whites were visible.

"I'm gonna fuck your white woman's pussy with my black dick," the man mumbled. "Feel that? That's a man's cock. Can you feel my balls slapping your ass? Well those balls are full of the nasty stuff that's gonna put a baby inside you. I'm gonna breed you with my cock and my come." Samson groaned and winced, his own lewd litany arousing him to boiling point.

"You're going to dump it inside her soon, aren't you, Samson?" Geni asked. "Go on, baby," she urged as her voice broke and she fingered herself closer to another climax.

"I'm gonna ..." Samson grunted, his hips thrusting as he slammed deeper and harder into Barbara's accommodating body.

"Do it," Barbara wailed. "Please, just let it go. Fill me with it."

"Come, Samson," Geni urged. "Squirt it all into her. She wants your seed, darling. Give her the hot stuff."

Samson's buttocks clenched as, groaning and sighing, he felt the rush of his orgasm surge through his cock.

"I'm coming," Geni gasped while her husband thrust deeper into Barbara with each spurt that jetted out of him.

"He's doing it!" Barbara cried when she felt Samson's weight collapse on top of her and his cock pulsed. "I can feel him pouring into me. Oh, I can feel him coming."

"That's too much," Geni gasped as she clung to her husband's shoulder for support. "Watching you two together is so fucking good. I'm coming and coming."

Geni adored watching her husband's face as he grunted and moaned and squirted his seed into Barbara's body. There was just something so visceral, so elemental about seeing him writhing in ecstasy while he came, filling the other woman with semen. In her mind she could see the stuff pumping from Samson directly into Barbara's womb he was so deep. She imagined she could actually witness the moment of conception as the woman's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open, her insides flooded with Samson's outpouring.

Finally, with a long, juddering moan, Samson withdrew his glistening cock from Barbara's overflowing pussy. He rolled off Barbara, gasping and struggling for breath before rising to his feet and staggering towards the kitchen.

Barbara reached down between her legs and felt her marshy sex with her fingers. Her labia were pasted with her own lust and Samson's outpouring, her thighs slick with the same.

"Oh my God," Barbara moaned. "That was simply divine, Geni. Your husband's cock touches places I didn't know existed. He went so deep ... I felt so stuffed with meat. And when he let it all go ... Jesus, he's filled me with jizm."

"Watching it was amazing," Geni replied. "You should have seen yourself all stretched tight around his dick. I thought you'd split in two."

"Please let me watch you and him together, Geni?" Barbara asked, the heat between her legs flaring again at the thought of watching the beautiful couple fuck.

"Sure," Geni replied. "You can watch all right. But I'll try to make sure he saves his spunk for you." The redhead paused to catch her breath. Fanning herself with her fingers, Geni added, "My Samson can manage three loads for you, Barbara. He's a breeding machine."

"He's absolutely fantastic. I can understand why women would want to take him from you. Not that I want to do that," Barbara added quickly, "I'm happy enough being single. All I want is his sperm ... and a couple of orgasms to go with it."

Geni chuckled and moved off the bed. "Let's go and find him. He's probably just drinking water to put some fluids back in," she quipped.

Moments later Barbara stood in the kitchen while Geni, fingers clamped against the kitchen counter, with her hips thrust back towards her husband, accommodated Samson's cock from behind. For seven or eight minutes Barbara looked on while the couple fucked standing up. Frequently Geni would turn to face Barbara and demand to be kissed while she writhed and juddered and came, her hips corkscrewing, knees together, the orgasm boiling in her cunt.

Barbara fingered her own slippery sex, rubbing her clit and staring at Geni's stretched and scarlet flesh in disbelief when Samson's girth seemed, on the outstroke, that it would turn the woman's pussy inside out.

"Fuck," she hissed when she first saw Geni's flesh bulging around Samson's dark root. "Look at that. I've never seen anything so fucking sexy in my life. "I'm coming ... Jesus, I'm coming again. I can't stop it. It just goes on and on ..."

"Geni ..." Samson warned.

Geni twisted her torso to look back into her husband's contorted face. She pushed a hand against his muscled chest. "Not inside me," she said as Samson's meat plopped out of her. Geni grabbed Barbara's wrist and pulled the woman into the lounge. "On the settee, quickly!" Geni cried. "Open your legs. He's going to come again. Get your fucking legs open so he can get into you before it's too late."

Samson, his cock in his fist, fingers tight around his own girth to forestall his outward rush, staggered into the room. Seeing Barbara so lewdly arranged, her legs wide and pussy gaping, he lurched to the sofa and quickly aimed his cock head at her opening.

"Here it is," Samson grunted as, while Barbara moaned and fingered her taut clitoris, he squirted a second load of semen into her body. "More baby-goo," he panted. "How do you like being my brood mare, Barbara," the man gasped. "Take my seed, baby. Take all of that stuff."

***

Seven months later Geni pressed the button next to the intercom. She opened the door when she heard the lift ding out in the vestibule.

Barbara and her distended belly emerged from the lift.

"Good to see you, Geni," Barbara smiled.

"You too," Geni replied.

When the door closed behind her, Geni and Barbara kissed. "Where is he?" Barbara asked.

Geni, dressed for sex in a pair of high heels and over-knee socks nodded to the bedroom. "In there," she replied, eyes gleaming.

Barbara grinned and unbuttoned the voluminous maternity dress. Totally uninhibited she flaunted her taut, round stomach and heavy breasts at the smiling redhead. "This pregnancy has made me so horny," she sighed. "Thanks for letting me use your husband's cock."

Geni smirked and rubbed a palm gently across Barbara's abdomen. She squeezed the big, round breasts and kissed Barbara's mouth. "He loves fucking you like this," Geni murmured when the two women parted. "And I love watching the two of you together. I like it so much I think I might come off the pill so my husband can knock me up too."

"I'd like to see that," Barbara replied in a whisper.

"We'd better get started then," Geni responded, reaching for Barbara's hand to lead her to where Samson and his big cock waited.

12