Breeding Becki Pt. 03

Story Info
Becki tries to barter with her rapist.
1k words
4.07
56.2k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 6 months since Becki had been anally raped, and then inseminated by a gangbang. She was pregnant with a baby that she knew would be born mixed. She had never had a black boyfriend, and she knew her racist parents would be devastated. She was growing more and more desperate. She had finally formulated a plan to get leverage on Mark. She would get him talking, and secretly record him admitting to raping her. But how would she get him to meet with her? She only knew one way, but it wouldn't be fun. But it was time to suck it up and do what she had to.

Mark's phone lit up. A text from Becki. She was requesting a meeting. He knew she would come around, sooner or later. It had been six months since he had taken her ass, and given her racist pussy to a group of his black friends. He had it all on video, including her forced "consent". He knew she'd want the video. And he had just the price in mind.

To agree to a meeting, Becki offered Mark the only thing she knew he wanted: her ass. They met at a motel. She entered the room, Mark already there, waiting. She tried to begin the conversation, but the only response from Mark was, "Strip." He was very cold. He looked at her with disdain. She did as she was told, embarrassed by her pregnant belly. Mark just watched, from the chair in the room. "Now get over here and suck this cock." She slowly walked over and dropped to her knees. She had done this many times before, but never like this. This was cold, even dark. As she took the tip of his massive cock into her mouth, Mark grabbed a handful of her hair.

Becki began to slowly bob on Mark's thick ten inches, but he wanted more. He grabbed her hair and forced her down on his cock. On the first thrust, he got the head past her tonsils, almost all the way down. He withdrew and thrust again. On the second thrust, he buried it all in her throat. He held her there. And held her. And held her. Her face was red, and she was thrashing around, unable to breathe. He finally let her up, and she was gasping for air, tears already streaming down her cheeks. He stood up, dragging her over to the wall. With her on her knees and her back against the wall, Mark started to fuck her face. He would bury his cock in her throat, then back off, then bury it again. Her eyes were watering. This was the most that her experienced mouth had ever been subjected to. And she couldn't do anything except let it happen. Mark pumped away at her throat for several minutes before grabbing the sides of her head and shoving everything he had down her throat, as he came. Becki had swallowed many loads from many guys, but never like this. Never directly down her throat. He held it there, sending spurt after spurt of cum right into her stomach. As he finally withdrew, she gasped for air, coughing. She hated him, but the whore in her couldn't help herself. Becki's pussy was dripping wet.

Just as soon as he pulled out of her throat, Mark grabbed her hair and pulled Becki to her feet, not allowing her to rest for a second. He was still hard a steel, and wanted her ass. He wanted to do it doggy, but didn't want to harm the baby. So he laid her on her side, with her ass at the edge of the bed. That's when Mark noticed that Becki was soaked. He knew she was a whore, but didn't know the rough treatment would get her so worked up. He couldn't let her enjoy this. He took the tip of his massive cock and rubbed it against her pussy. She moaned. He continued to tease her, with a devilish grin on his face. Then he lined it up with her ass and shoved it in, HARD. Becki screamed in pain. Mark was really enjoying himself. He pulled back and thrust again, and again. Each thrust was harder and deeper than the previous one. He just kept pumping. Eventually, Becki's screams subsided to whimpers. And after 40 minutes of hard anal, in multiple positions, Mark finally filled Becki's bowels with a big load of cum.

Mark flopped down in the chair. Becki laid on the bed, having just been painfully ravaged for the second time. Then Mark said, "Now come over here and clean me up." Becki couldn't believe what she had heard. She laid there, sore and stunned. Mark grew impatient. "Don't make me repeat myself." Becki relented, slowly getting up. She couldn't believe she was doing this. She walked back over to the chair, cum dripping from her abused ass. She dropped to her knees and started to lick up the cum that was on Mark's cock. She tried not to think about where that cock had just been. She licked all of the cum from Mark's cock and balls. When he felt she had adequately cleaned him, he stood and got dressed, then returned to the chair.

Becki put her plan into motion. She planned to grab her phone while she got dressed, and secretly record their conversation. But Mark had other plans. "I didn't say you could get dressed, yet." Becki tried to argue, but Mark would have none of it. "I guess you don't want the tape." And he stood to leave. Becki panicked. She pleaded for him to stay. He finally sat back down. "Fine, let's talk. What do you think the tape is worth?"

"WHAT?!? I just let you fuck my ass!" Becki was outraged.

Mark scoffed. "That was the price of this meeting. The tape will cost you much more."

Becki began to cry, again. This time, they were tears of anger. "How much?"

Mark laughed out loud. "Bitch, I don't want your daddy's money. I have my own money." As he said this, Becki realized this was far from over...