Breeding Ground Pt. 02

Story Info
Sara's nightmares and reality begin to merge.
11.4k words
4.63
69.1k
92

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

—— Author's Note: This is 3 Part, NSFW, 18+ story. It includes Incest, anal and other sexual content. Synopsis: Sara's nightmares and reality begin to merge. Thank you. ——

********

Closing my eyes to try and recreate the scenes, I began ......

As I laid out everything I could remember about my dreams, Rick listened intently. Occasionally, he would nod as if understanding what I had described. Sometimes he would even mutter a 'shit!' -- or a -- 'fuck!' without giving me an explanation, just encouraging me to continue.

What seemed like an eternity later, I arrived at the point of Knife's final words.'Her spawn will renew us all!'The second the statement had left my mouth, he jerked upright, his eyes wide and mouth open. He still said nothing, so I finished with, "I woke up in bed and you came in to comfort me. You know what happened after that." I smiled shyly.

Patiently, I waited for him to begin. He took a moment, then said, "Describe what happened when I came to your room and held you – something big!, I believe."

When I described the jolt of eroticism that had blasted through me at his touch, he was nodding emphatically and stopped me, "That's what I thought." He stood up. "This is gonna take some serious explaining. I need a drink! You want something?"

Sensing we still had a lot to discuss, I asked, "Any wine left?" He nodded.

He brought back a new bottle and two glasses. As we poured our drinks, he began a tale that was almost unbelievable, yet so bizarre, ithadto be true. No one could make it up. He started with the easy stuff.

"Aunt Joan and Uncle Simon are not our relatives." Seeing my shock, along with a question on my lips, he held his hand up. "You're gonna have to just save your inquiries until later if I am ever going to get all of this out. I have a lot to tell you. Okay?" I was burning up with curiosity already, but agreed.

"This is your new home – if you want it to be. They are packing up your stuff and shipping it here as we speak. Basically, everything we were told about our 'parents' and our 'past' was a lie. What you are about to hear for the first time is the truth." I killed my glass of wine and refilled it as he told me everything.

"As you found out last night – when we touched – you and I are'different'.We were meant to be together. It has been like that for our whole family since ancient times. It has been preordained by our history and our blood. We have little, if any, choice in the matter."

What he began to reveal was too wacky to get a handle on. He seized upon my description of the orgy and the Dionysus stuff I had heard. Apparently, we are the descendants of Dionysus and his Maenads – or wild women/nymphets – that were his followers. In ancient Greece, Dionysus mated with some of his Maenads. The offspring were nearly immortal. Their lifespans amounted to hundreds of years, but only stayed that way when the sons and daughters of the Maenads bred with each other.

They could not breed with mortals – no children would be conceived from such a union. The only way to continue the 'immortality' was to inbreed. Even that promise of long life had problems. Some of the offspring decided not to breed. As the number of the offspring declined, they experimented and discovered that the only way to maintain the immortality at its optimum level was for direct brothers and sisters to breed. Children from cousins breeding would only survive about half as long as those from blood brothers and sisters.

Like most cults, ours evolved into a secretive clique that lived on the fringe of society through the centuries. Besides extreme longevity, another advantage turned out to be the ability to amass enormous wealth. Untold billions have been hoarded for the enrichment of our cult. Every descendant shared in the wealth in one form or another. We owned the entire block that this house was on, as well as properties all over the world. This was only one of our numerous, American 'nests', as Rick called them.

There were splintered nests all over Europe and other countries. Each nest was small and formed around a 'Master', heading up his group of close relatives. Every nest shared in the wealth of the cult as a whole through a Council of Masters.

We took a break at this point and went out to the patio for some fresh air. After last night, neither of us had any shyness about looking at each other. He admired and commented on my body, while I just teased him by staring at his crotch and licking my lips with an evil leer.

Lying side by side in loungers, I sensed again there was someone watching us. I still couldn't catch a glimpse of them. Rick decided we had discussed our family history enough and moved on.

"About your dreams – this is gonnablow you away!You're first two dreams were about stuff that had probably already happened, although I can't be sure, since I wasn't involved. Let me get the 'who's-who' out of the way. Knife – as you called him – is our dad. His real name is Roy." He saw the shock in my face, pausing so I could absorb this fact.

I had to find out, "What is the deal with his impossibly huge cock? That thing isnot normal!"

Rick laughed awkwardly before telling me, "The Master of each nest receives – not sure how to describe this -- a kinda ... ummmm ... 'sexual enhancement' from each of his followers. All of us males are well endowed – "

"I'll say!" I interrupted with a laugh.

He blushed, then went on, "Everyone – male or female – has ... uummm ... super-elevated sexual needs and desires. Sex – fucking – goes on all the time. Almost every night there is an orgy, or something happening in our dungeon."

"Is that why the basement door was locked?"

"Yes. I couldn't let you find out about it until you were ready." I nodded, understanding fully. "We'll go down there soon, babe – probably when we get done talking." He took a big swig of his wine, then refilled his glass.

"Okay, more of the names. Tiny Twat and Dong are our cousins – Jeena and John. Mistress is our mom, Deena. Bro is Ray – our uncle, and Bitch is Dana – our aunt ... his sister."

Another question was haunting me, "Why the hell! were we living with Aunt – I mean, Joan and Simon instead of mom and dad?"

He chuckled loudly. "Our early ancestors found that having the kids around was a big mistake. Due to their rampant and uncontrolled sexual drives, it was not practical to keep their children around. They originally had nurseries that evolved over time to just sending them away until they came of age for the 'breeding' to occur. The kids age normally until they breed, then they virtually stop."

My brain was swimming in an ocean of confusion. "Soohhh ... when we – you and I – breed, we'll stop aging?" He nodded slowly.

"Pretty much. I have another major thing I need to explore with you." I waited for him to go on. "In your first two dreams, Slut – as you called her – was probably one of the nymphets. They are females that give themselves unconditionally to the males – groupies might be a better term."

He took a long pause with another drink of wine thrown in. "Hang onto your panties, because ... what you saw in your last dream ...hasn't happened yet!" He gave me a moment to let it sink in.

"What?" I stared incredulously at him.

"It's scheduled to happentonight!Jeena and John will have their breeding ceremony tonight." He came closer and took my hands in his. "The breeding doesn't happen until the female goes into 'heat'. If you thought what happened between us last night was something, just wait until you go into heat! It's a horrible term – makes you sound like a primitive animal. But, it's accurate."

I must have looked like an idiot, my mouth hanging open with a look of dismay on my face. "Your buildup to breeding is just beginning. Once you turned 18, and you and I were reunited, you started. Another factor is your proximity to the rest of us -- the nest. If past experience is any example, you should go fully into heat in about two weeks. That's how long Jeena has been here."

"But ... what if I don't want to breed – or go into heat?"

"Then we have to get you out of here. If you go too far, then it will become unstoppable and you won't be able to leave, even if you want to."

"I see."

"Back to your dream, babe. Some of us have powers – superior intelligence, athletic prowess, and so on. You apparently have one that I've never heard about before. You seem to be able to see into the past and future for some reason."

"I've never done it before." I tried to think of any special talents I had.

"They don't show up until you're getting ready for the breeding. Afterward, they may become permanent. Since you've been here, I seem to be able to remember almost everything in nearly perfect detail. I may be getting a photographic memory."

I needed a break ... my brain was hurting. I stood up and straddled his legs to sit in his lap. Even though I still had the feeling that we were being watched, I didn't really care at this point. If any of my 'new relatives' wanted to see me molest my brother, then more power to them. I've apparently already seen them fucking anyway. As I sought his cock to press against, I had another question, "Why the masks?"

He smiled, then kissed me passionately before answering, "In case I took you down to watch before you knew everything that was going on." His mouth latched onto one of my nipples through my shirt, rolling it between his lips.

The now familiar shock from last night shot through my body. The mere touch of him made me wet and eager to fuck. He had been right about the heightened sexual feelings since I had come to visit. His hard-on now jammed up against my belly. It seems we were both willing to get it on at a moment's notice.

I wasn't ready to fuck him just yet, so I stood and asked, "Show me! Show me the dungeon. I need proof that my dreams were real." I reached out my hand to help him up.

The door key was under a pot, on a table adjacent to the basement door. He flipped a light switch and I followed him down the steep stairs to the lower level, which was just a basement room with a clutter of miscellaneous household goods from previous inhabitants. With an easy tug, a tall, shelf unit rolled away from a nearby wall to reveal another door – a much older, antique-looking one. After another light switch and another set of steep stairs, we were standing on a balcony, looking over a waist-high, stone wall, down into the pit of the dungeon.

It was the location I had spotted Knife – my dad – and Jeena the second night, when Tiny Dong was fucking his mother. Or, should I say, John fucking Dana. It was going to take me some time to get all these names straightened out.

The scene was already set for the ceremony tonight. A simple, small table with an empty pair of wrist straps sat in the middle of the torch-lit room. Another table against one side was loaded with bottles of wine for Jeena's christening.

Rick obviously saw the look of shock on my face. "I guess you recognize this place?"

I nodded my head in disbelief. "Exactlyas it was in my dream – just missing the people." I was just about to walk down to take a closer look when noises from the other side of the balcony alerted us to someone's approach. Rick took hold of my arm, pulling me back into the shadows. A door across the way banged open and two figures scurried out, moving to another set of stairs leading down into the pit. As they headed lower, I crept toward the balcony wall to spy on them.

It was Deena and Dana. For the first time I saw them without the masks, although I still would have recognized them. I wondered if anyone ever wore clothes around here – they were naked with their body jewelry and hair confirming their identities. Plus, Deena's bleached-blonde hair stood out like a white flag. I was having a problem trying to believe that Roy and her were our parents – maybe I never would.

They carried more bottles of wine which they sat on the table. Bitch-Dana spoke first, "That should be enough, don't you think?" I strained to catch the words floating up from below.

Deena agreed, "Should be. Have you seen my daughter yet? She's been with Rick for a few days."

"Just a short peek from my window when they were out on the patio." Iwasn'tbeing paranoid. It was my aunt who had been watching. "She was parked in his lap and going after his cock already, so it looks like she's starting her build up to her breeding."

"Already?" my mom asked.

"Yep. The way she was grinding on him, I'd say they've already fucked. We may be doing this ceremony again a lot sooner than we thought." Aunt Dana snickered, then went after mom. The speed at which they went from conversation to unadulterated sex was mind blowing. Their mouths locked together with Dana's hand diving between my mom's thighs. She turned mom's body and forced her backward to the center table while they greedily kissed each other.

Finally breaking the kiss, Dana demanded, "Get that sexy ass up there –I'm hungry!" Mom hopped up and spread her legs wide as Dana's face dove in. With her hands digging into her sister's hair, mom groaned loudly, her head rolling back. She shivered from the assault.

My own body shook, the sight of them going after each other sending me into my own sexual daze. A strong hand grabbed my arm and pulled me backward. In the beginnings of my own lusty trance, I realized Rick was getting us out of there. He gripped my hips and pushed me up the stairs to his basement. I was in such a state that it was hard to even walk. Then, I realized my hand was inside my panties with my fingers after my clit.

By the time we reached his basement, my brain was calming a bit. He softly closed the door behind us and replaced the shelf.

"Shit– I didn't know they were gonna go after each other like that," he said as he continued to usher me up the basement stairs to the main floor. Arriving in the hall, he locked the door behind us, then continued to move me, trying to get me upstairs.

We almost made it to the top landing where I couldn't stand it any longer. I turned and sat on the top step while trying to take his shorts off. "Give it to me, babe!Get your cock inside me right now –fuck me!" He seemed to understand what was happening, even though I didn't. He finished stripping his shorts while I tore my panties off. When his hard-on sprang into view my hands dove to handle it. My mouth hungered to feel him inside and taste his seed.

I used his erection to turn him and made him sit on the stairs, while I climbed over his body, then moved below him. As his butt hit the carpet, my mouth closed over his knob. He already had some pre-cum leaking out which I savored for a second. He tasted like raw sex – like something I had been craving all my life. His glans was fat and fit perfectly in my mouth. Moving slowly down on him, I repeatedly swallowed to massage him until he was at the back of my mouth.

I had never taken anyone down my throat before, but instinctively, I knew I could and would take him fully. Without a pause, my throat opened and I kept going. He was leaning back on his arms and watching me intently, his chest heaving and his mouth open as he panted. I recognized his look of disbelief – it was the same one as when I had shoved myself down on his cock last night.

I came off his shaft and licked my lips, cleaning off some of the fluids I had pulled out. With a lusty smile I told him, "You'll be my first deep throat ... gonna take all of you, lover." He shivered, his eyes a little glassy.

Without further delay, I took him. I was as amazed as he was when I felt the knob enter my throat and proceed steadily deeper. It was so natural, I felt like I had done it a hundred times before. When my lower lip rested against his ball sack, it seemed like I had already been here. There was no panic – no need for air. I even discovered I could push my tongue out and swipe it over his balls while working my jaw and throat muscles to massage him.

He fell back on the carpet like he had fainted, his pelvis rising up into the air. After a minute, I came off him in a daze, not believing what I had just done. "Fuckkkkk!" he cursed, almost out of breath. I was moving already, turning my back to him and straddling his hips. I grasped his shaft as I squatted down and inserted his tip in my hole. Like last night, I was in a need so deep that nothing was going to slow me down.

I sat down hard, fully impaling myself. A satisfied groan burst out when he was home inside me once more. Putting my hands on the step behind me, I began to ride him for all I was worth. A massive burst of heat exploded in my belly. His hands clamped my hips as I fucked him savagely. My ass slapped on his thighs, then I added in rotations of my hips to our movements. He joined me, thrusting up every time he knew I would be plunging down.

We turned into the animals that we were last night, driven to make the other one crazy. My moans and gasps didn't belong to me. His grunts and yells were not his. They belonged to the two creatures mating on the stairs, not us. I wasn't in my body any more. All the feelings and sensations, heat and shivers were still in me, but I was watching us fuck. The look on my face was indescribable – I was watching that person I didn't recognize again.

Minutes later, they didn't cum –they blasted off. His final thrust pushed her upward and almost off his cock with its force. Her scream mixed with his bellow, echoing loudly in the stairwell. When his butt fell back to the step, she collapsed against his chest, his cock still inside her with semen leaking past his shaft. His balls were covered with the sticky whiteness.

I was vaguely aware of being carried, then laid on a bed. As my senses returned, I found myself in Rick's room with him using a wet cloth to clean me. Finding my brains and my voice, I asked,"What the hell happened?... What caused me to flip out like that?"

He sat on the bed beside me, caressing my skin softly. "I'll just call it the 'nest-effect', for lack of a better term. It happened to me when I first arrived here." He saw my look of confusion and went into more detail. "When we gather in a group and someone gets sexual, it's amplified. The more people that are there, the worse it gets. It's like a sexual frenzy takes over. When you're first around it, you have no willpower. Over time, you can learn how to control it."

"I sure the fuck hope so!If I can't ... then ... I'm outta here." I sat up to cuddle into him. "I need to be more in control. Also, answer me this – what did Knife ... ummmm ... Roy-slash-dad ...," I screwed up my face to show my bewilderment, "... mean by my 'spawn' will renew us all?"

Stroking my hair, he thought for a moment before answering, "This is all legend, understand. But, our longevity decreases every generation by about 25 years, or so. When it gets below 175, the belief is that the first born grandson of a Master will be able to inject new blood into the nest that re-energizes it and returns it to its original longevity – closer to 300 years. Our son is supposedly that baby. It's all speculation, since none of us were around when the last one occurred."

"What happens if we don't have a boy?"

"Not possible. All couples always have a boy first, followed by his female mate within two years. It has always been that way." He looked dead serious, so I had no reason to doubt him.

"So ... one pair from each mom and dad?" I queried.

"Usually two. We have a brother and sister, Sara. He is just entering grade school and she is right behind him – just one year apart."

Once again, I was in shock. "You're joking, right?"