Breeding Ground Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope. His name is Ryan and she's Daisy. He'll be summoned here after high school – just like I was."

"Summoned?"

"Well ... lured would be a better description. Uncle Simon took me aside and said he had a fantastic job opportunity that I had to check out, but to keep it a secret until I saw it. Once I was here and told the whole truth, I wassuckedinto the nest, so to speak." He chuckled softly.

"So, that's what happened! I always wondered why you left so abruptly, even though you told me about the job being so amazing."

He nodded slowly. "It was like being hypnotized and seduced all at once. I literally had no choice in the matter. Once you've sampled what we really are, there is almost no way to go back."

"How so?"

"The Maenads. They are the core of the nest's seduction. You felt what happened when they went after each other. I didn't stand a chance when they went after me."

"You mean mom and Aunt Dana? They seduced you?" I don't know why the thought hadn't occurred to me before. Apparently even the sight of Tiny Dong fucking his mom and ours hadn't equated into the possibility that Rick had been banging them as well.

"Within an hour of arriving here, I was fucking both of them. I didn't stand a chance. You do realize that you're a Maenad, as well? You may not know how to use it yet, but you have their power inside you. Just think back to last night or just a while ago. You went intoserious fuck mode. I don't think you realize how strong your attraction is yet. When you get going, there is no way I can resist you, lover."

I was too stunned to immediately reply. The enormity of what was happening to me was just sinking in. If I bred with Rick, I could live to be three hundred. My libido had become an out-of-control monster. My free and undetermined future had somehow become preordained. In other words ...I was FUCKED!

With a heavy sigh of resignation, I stared into Rick's eyes. "If we decide to go through with this, what's the next step?"

"Meeting everyone, I suppose. I can set it up when you're ready."

After thinking for a minute, I made a suggestion, "I want to do it on my terms, not theirs. I want to see exactly how 'out-of-control' it makes me, when I know what is going to happen ahead of time."

"What are you thinking?"

"Well ... if I truly have the power to see ahead, I was thinking we go to the ceremony and watch from the balcony, right from the start. My dream went until Dong – I mean John – had cum inside Jeena. If I can last that long without joining the ceremony, then I'll have gained some control of this Maenad's power-thing. For some reason, I need to be able to do that."

"Whatever you want, sis. We have a few hours until it starts, so let's relax, and get some dinner, okay?"

Nodding, I gave him a big kiss before crawling off the bed. "I need a bath!" He gave me a playful slap on my ass when I shook it at him and left.

********

When the time was near, Rick took me to his room and pulled a robe and mask from his closet that apparently were meant for me. "The purple color is because of the wine?" I stripped and put on my cloak.

"Yep. I don't know what would happen if youdidn'tlike wine! Our whole history is wrapped around it!" He chuckled as he put on his cloak and mask.

"Since you said it was mostly until I knew the situation, do we really need the masks?"

"I suppose not."

"I'll wear it, but don't be surprised if I take it off later." He nodded and we went down to the dungeon. Our timing was perfect. As we crept out onto the balcony, I could hear dad declaring Jeena was in heat. Peeking over the balcony wall, the scene below was exactly as in my dream, in almost every detail.

Everything went precisely as before, until dad told Dana to get her son ready. The second her mouth engulfed his cock, a bolt of lightning slammed through my body. I fell to my butt on the stone floor, surprised that I didn't cry out each time she sucked him all the way to his balls. I didn't even need to see what she was doing – I felt it in my body.

I tried to calm myself and looked back at Rick who was staring straight ahead with his cock in his hand, pumping it in time to her throating John. The effect of the Maenads power was going to take some getting used to. I was still having a problem believing it was inside me, as well.

Partly as a way to calm myself, and as a method to relieve my suddenly explosive sexual appetite, I needed to take some action. Rising to my knees, I grabbed Rick's cock and inhaled it. It was still unbelievable that I could deep throat someone so easily, especially a big one like his. It was a breeze, almost second nature to me. His balls bounced against my chin as I worked my throat muscles on him, while he slumped back against the wall with his hands in my hair.

Even when Dana was done prepping her son, my hunger waning a touch, I continued sucking on Rick. In the back of my brain, I could hear them proceed to the anointing with wine part. When John shoved his dick into Jeena, I felt another surge of sexual fever, but it was very muted as compared to what Dana had ignited. It must have something to do with how long a Maenad had been practicing her skills.

There was also something about Jeena that didn't seem right. From her frail body type, to her whole, uncaring demeanor, she just didn't seem to fit in the mold of what I was beginning to understand about Maenads. I would need to find out what was up with her.

I took a breath break, looking up at Rick, his eyes closed and head rocking side to side from my blowjob. He was fighting to keep from making our presence known. After loud cheers, I felt the sexual tension rise again as the ladies moved to encourage John. This time, however, the lightning bolt was just a sharp tingle. I hoped I was getting a handle on the situation.

I throated Rick once more, not so much to satisfy my lust, but to keep us engaged in something other than what was happening below. Still, when the women moved to 'dance' on the men's cocks, I felt the sexual tension ramp up once more, but not as bad as at the beginning. Rick's cock was throbbing and I knew he was close. I finished him off while the Maenads were at their peak of enticement. He was filling my stomach and tugging on my hair almost in rhythm with the cries of'Breeddd herrr, breeddd herrr!' that were echoing up from the pit.

Everything was happening precisely as it had in my dream. John came inside Jeena. They all toasted to Dionysus. One more minor electrical jolt as our mom began to suck on John for round two. Then, there was dad in my head, saying,'Her spawn will renew us all'.

Licking my lips, I stood and looked at Rick as he was returning to almost normal. With all the revelry below, I knew no one would overhear us. "When you are ready, go down and join them. I will be right behind you." He looked surprised, but nodded, getting himself ready to go. I now had full confidence in my ability to be able to handle almost anything coming my way. I was about to find out if my feeling was correct.

When Rick headed down the stairs to join them, I stood in the shadows at the top to watch. Mom was on her knees rejuvenating John's erection. Aunt Dana was the first to spot Rick. She squealed, "Ricky! ... it's my Ricky-boy!" She sashayed toward him with an erotic wiggle, offering him the wine bottle in her hand.

Mom's head jerked from John's cock. "Bitch! Use his other name –"

Rick cut her off, "It's okay mom, she's here and she knows everything." He accepted the offering from his aunt and took a big chug while she removed his cloak, her free hand going straight for his dick. It was a bit of a shock to see my brother so easily maneuvered by someone else, even though I knew it was coming.

Time for my entrance. Instinctively, I removed my mask, took a deep breath and started downward. Everyone was focused on Rick until I got near the bottom of the stairs. Even though I hadn't made a sound, everyone but Rick turned to look at me simultaneously. It was weird – as if they had sensed my presence.

Suddenly, I became aware of an odd sensation. For lack of a better description, it felt as if I was growing stronger, drawing courage from somewhere. By the time I stepped to the floor, they were all staring at me with rapt attention. I felt like a specimen in a bottle.

My mom was the first to engage, rising and making a beeline for me, quickly followed by Dana. "Sara, my baby ...," she said, but pulled up a couple of feet in front of me, tilting her head with a confused look. My aunt moved beside her and stopped with the same expression.

"Could everyone remove your masks so I can see your faces?" I asked. They all slowly complied except for Jeena who was still bound on the table.'What the fuck?'my brain wondered about their reactions to me.

Dana exclaimed, "I don't ..." They both closed their eyes. I watched as their shoulders sagged, then their bodies swayed as if they were dizzy. I felt another surge of confidence inside my head and tingling in my body.

When mom opened her eyes, her expression was slightly pained and befuddled. She shook her head as if to clear her thoughts. "Must be the wine," she declared, a smile returning to her face. She moved closer with her arms out as if to embrace me. I stepped back to discourage her. Even though she was my 'mom',I felt in no way connected to her, let alone wanting a hug from a strange, naked woman, her face still wet from sucking her nephew's cock.

She seemed confused again. "Baby,I'm your mother." All her declaration did was give me another boost of confidence. It was as if all my doubts had vanished. All the fears I had conjured up about meeting them were gone. The power dynamic I had envisioned had been flipped upside down.

"So I've been told," I blandly replied. My brain was spinning with the implications of what was transpiring. I also felt the need to let them all know I was truly informed on what was going on. "Aunt Dana," I said with a nod. "You might want to take care of John – he's limp." I shocked her back to reality. She glanced at her son who was indeed going soft. My arrival had put a massive damper on the party.

Next, I headed for the men. They hadn't moved except to take an occasional drink. Even though Knife – my dad – had scared the shit out of me in my dreams, he was now just an ordinary man. His huge cock that had seemed like a weapon, now resembled a freak of nature in my brain – it didn't even seem as large as it was before. His expression was one of confused curiosity as he watched me approach.

I stared hard into his dark eyes that had appeared evil before. "Roy ..." I wasn't going to call him dad. I may have come from his sperm, but he was in no way my dad. Turning to my uncle, I made a point of checking out his nice-sized erection before looking at his face with no expression. "Uncle Ray." I nodded.

He was the first besides mom to reply with a confused tone, "Hi, Sara."

Turning on my heels, I went to the table and looked at my cousin. "Jeena ... good luck with the breeding." She nodded at me but said nothing as I walked past and went to where Dana had gone back to sucking on her son's cock.

Obviously, something had drastically changed, since I only had a slight tingle inside me as I watched their sexual activity. I could sense a building hunger to copulate, but it was because of my own needs and not from an outside source.

"Good luck, John." His eyes grew large as he stared at me and weakly smiled. I scanned the room and couldn't believe how everything had come to a screeching halt since I had arrived. With the exception of Dana arousing John – which I had kind of told her to do – everyone was watching what I was doing. I was the center of attention. I could feel the power coursing through my veins like molten blood.What the hell had happened?

One final test. I walked to Rick and stripped my cloak off, tossing it to the floor. He was stroking his cock slowly until I took it from his hand and bent down to deep throat him. He groaned loudly, his head snapping back. I only sucked him a moment before standing again. Coming nose-to-nose with him, I commanded, "Fuck our mom – I want to watch."

It was like I had flipped a switch. The whole room ignited into sexual activity. Rick kissed me quickly then strode to her. She dropped to her knees and waited for his incoming erection. When he inserted the knob between her lips, she immediately fed it down her throat. Her technique was just like mine. She was able to keep him fully engulfed for an unbelievable amount of time. I watched her throat muscles working on him, his hands forcing her head down hard on his meat. He turned to smile at me while I enjoyed the show.

Somewhere during this whole power exchange that had just occurred, I had lost any misgivings or qualms about the fact that everyone around me was related, and having unabated sex. It no longer mattered to me. It was just mutually-enjoyable fucking.

Ray tipped the table back to level, to await John's return to breed with Jeena. Aunt Dana had her son hard again and pushed him toward his vessel. Roy had run upstairs, quickly returning with two, naked females. One of them was probably 'Slut' from my dreams, but I didn't know which. Mom was savoring Rick's hard-on, her slurping blowjob an erotic symphony of lust.

With his mom at his back, John jammed his dick in Jeena once again to the cheers of everyone around the table. More bottles of wine were passed around as the orgy went into full swing again. I could hear Jeena's emotionless chant of "Breeddd meee ... breeddd meee" barely above the din of everyone else.

Mom stood up to grab Rick by the cock, pulling him toward a wall, where – for the first time – I noticed the stone altar from my dream. She released him and turned to face the table, leaning against it on stiffened arms. As she spread her legs wider, Rick stuffed his cock into her cunt and began banging her. With his hands gripping her hips, they fucked each other with a crazed need to cum.

Unconsciously, I had been fingering myself while everyone else went crazy. I walked to the altar and used my free hand to play with Rick's ass and balls. While mom watched over her shoulder with a grin, Rick turned to smile at me. We french kissed for a moment as he pounded her hole.

I decided to take another trip around the room. There was something inside me that said I needed to establish my standing in the family. I headed for Dana and John. He was back to his oblivious fucking of his sister while Dana was fully hands-on her son. With a hand groping his balls and tickling his shaft between strokes, her upper body was pressed tightly to him. Her tits squished into his back, she nibbled on his neck and shoulders.

As I came nearer, she turned to look at me with glassy eyes which followed me as I moved around the table. I stopped by Jenna's head and pulled up her mask to see her face for the first time. She was so busy panting in time to John's cock thrusts that she barely acknowledged my presence until I put my hand on her shoulder. A jolt of strange feelings passed between us, her head jerked to look directly at me. It felt as if I had given her something, but I had no idea what. Similar to the sensations of absorbing something that had given me courage when I had entered the group, this was passing to her some of what I had been given.

Her eyes rolled up. She appeared to swoon for a moment before she smiled at me with a sweetness that was hard to fathom. I stared in disbelief as she transformed before my eyes. It was similar to seeing a flower bloom. Where she had been disinterested before, she was now fully involved. Instead of lying there like a dead fish, she was fucking John back with enthusiasm, her hips rotating on his cock and her belly contracting, trying to pull his seed out. Her light-gray eyes sparkled with life. I had definitely done something, but I was damned if I knew what it was.

I felt eyes on me and looked up. My dad was staring at me, dumbfounded. One of the 'groupies' was bent over at the waist, sucking on his stick. Her medium boobs rocked and swayed beneath her as she bobbed on his knob. Her hand was busy between her thighs, two fingers working inside her wet hole.

Uncle Ray was being tended to by the other woman. He was also staring at me as he held her leg up, his cock seesawing into her slit. She was juicy, a mass of fluids running out, coating his balls, and dripping to the floor.

The strangeness of the situation was not lost on me. The phrase'cat-got-your-tongue' came to mind. I couldn't recall them talking much, unlike my dad's overt yells and Uncle Ray's curt speech in my dreams. Curiosity pulled me nearer to them. I watched their cocks and the groupies bodies as I moved behind them.

On an impulse, I lightly touched my dad and Uncle. The jolt of sensations instantly pouring in shocked me again. This time I had taken something new from them. I felt a different surge of confidence, while their bodies seemed to sag and sway. They both turned sharply sideways to look at me, their eyes wide and disturbed.

Jerking my hands away, I walked back to mom and Rick. My little trip around the room had been startling and informative. All the sex going on around me, however, had me dripping wet. I needed Rick's cock in my cunt –right now!I hopped up on the altar next to mom and pulled my knees to my chest, my fingers diving into my hole with a savage need.

Mom was lying on her chest on the table as Rick slammed her pussy. I didn't care that he was occupied with her. "My turn," I growled. "Get your beautiful cock over here and fuck meeee!" He moved as if shot from a cannon. My fingers barely got out of the way of his rigid flesh driving inside my tunnel. The cock that belonged to me was home and igniting the fire in my belly.

I yelled my joy for everyone to hear before pulling his face to me for a lusty kiss. His tongue was a hot knife as it probed in my mouth while mine swirled around it. Our kiss was as hot and demanding as was our fucking. As we ravaged each other, I sensed people nearby. When I broke our kiss for air, I found mom sitting beside me with Aunt Dana's head buried between her thighs, desperate to suck up her juices. They were watching us fucking as if our lust was charging their own.

To be honest, I could feel a heightened sensuality around all of us. It probably had to do with the Maenad's ability to influence those around them, particularly when it came to sexual things. I had become one of them. The Maenad inside me had been unleashed.

I could sense things without physically seeing them. Jeena was going crazy – in a carnal heaven and need to have her brother's cum inside her. Her bland chant had been replaced by a loud demand, "Give it to me, baby.Give meeee your seed... let's make ababy boyyyy!" He was covered with sweat, his face pinched from his urgency to cream her.

Uncle Ray was jamming his dick so hard up into his groupie that he was lifting her off the floor. Her head rocked like a bobblehead toy with each thrust, her hair swirling about her face. One arm was around his neck, while her fingers rubbed her clit so fast that they were a blur.

Dad was the strange one. He was fucking his female from behind, in the same position as Rick had been fucking mom. She was facing the table with her arms outstretched and her hands on either side of Jenna's head, her body at a 90 degree angle. He was banging her violently while holding her hips.

Two things struck me oddly. He was staring at us in a kind of trance, his face expressionless and his eyes unblinking. The biggie was his cock. It was disappearing completely inside her with each slam and his balls were slapping against her. I didn't think that was possible.