Breeding Ground Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was mentally surveying the orgy, I was also very aware of what Rick was doing to me. He felt like heaven inside my belly. His cock wasmy cock– we both knew it would always be so. He filled me deeper, hotter, and fuller than anyone ever would. I could feel every nuance of his flesh ... every vein, bulge and ripple of his meat formed to every inch of my tunnel like a skin tight glove. As our lust grew, I could feel him swell and expand within me.

Mom was leaning back on her elbows, her eyes closed as she released herself to what Dana was doing to her. Dana was masturbating while she feasted on her sister, her slurping and panting mixing with all the other carnal noise in the room. Any moment, everyone would explode with orgasmic fulfillment.

John was the first to cum, slamming his pelvis into Jeena and screaming as he gave her his gift of new life. She joined him and they came together like it was supposed to be. Uncle Ray was next, along with his groupie, her legs wrapped around his hips with his hands clamped on her ass. He creamed her while staggering about like a drunken fool.

The only thing that showed dad had also cum was the waterfall of copious semen dripping on the floor beneath his slut's cunt. His unblinking vision was still locked on me and what I was doing. A moment later, she came with a wail of pleasure before she fell off his prick to her knees. He stood like a statue, his cock still spurting out the last of his load.

It slowly dawned on me that – except for what was deposited in Jeena's belly – all the men's semen was adding to my power. With every drop of their juice being released, it was as if it was being given to me, personally. I felt drunk from their offerings.

Rick had said our son would be the start of a renewal for all of us. From what I was experiencing, I had a feeling it began much sooner than that.

Mom came with a gush, wetting Dana's face who tried to swallow as much as she could. Mom didn't make a sound, just fell back on the altar with her eyes closed and her mouth open. Dana was rubbing her clit violently. After drinking as much of mom's juice as she could, Dana stood between mom's thighs and shot her cum all over Deena's belly. She cried her orgasm out in a ear-shattering blast, before finally sagging to her butt on the cold, stone floor.

Even though I knew that Rick and I were close, something demanded that I make a change. I pushed him back and hopped off the altar. Pointing at the floor, I directed him, "On your back, I want to ride my stallion." As he laid back, I could feel the wetness of our union running down the inside of my thighs. I scooped some up with my fingers, tasting it as I straddled his waist.

He held his fat cock for me while I squatted to find it with my hole. A second later I was riding him for all I was worth. His lava rod probed deeply into my belly, the knob pushing my cervix deeper inside. His gaze was fixed on me, but wasn't the only one. We were now the focal point, everyone but Jeena was moving to form a circle around us. It was perhaps one of the strangest moments I had ever experienced in my life.

Like moths drawn to a flame, they clustered to watch us fucking. Rick and I had been screwing for what seemed like an hour, yet I wasn't tired at all. We were like two machines doing a glorious dance. I couldn't tell where my body ended and his began. We were one.

Our spectators became our fans. I could hear the volume of their 'owwss'and'awwsss'increasing as they admired our coupling. With my hands on his chest and his clutching my ass, we fucked like never before. He was mine ... I was his, and I was covering his belly and cock with my fluids.

It was time. With my teeth clenched, I told him, "Give it to me – everything you've got!" The look in my eyes told him how much I wanted it. "Drain your balls in my belly, lover!" The grimace on his face told me he was about to fire. Then, his bellow coincided with the blast of his seed in my tunnel. The hot splash made me wet his belly with my own cum. We anointed each other with our passion.

Our climax felt like a coronation. There was almost as much celebration as when John had bred Jeena ... that is, to everyone except dad. He seemed to be confused – almost resigned to what was happening.

Then ... I blacked out.

********

I was in my brother's arms, in his bed, in a place I never really wanted to leave. But, a biological need was overriding my spiritual one. Unwrapping myself, I bolted for the bathroom to relieve myself. When I returned, he was propped up on his pillows against the headboard.

Moving to the bed, I noticed that the clock read 9:22 and my mind went blank until it dawned on me that the sun was up outside. I had crashed all night. Rick must have seen my expression, "Yep ... you've been asleep since the 'party'."

My stomach growled embarrassingly loud. Giggling, I said, "I'm starved!Meet me in the kitchen?" He nodded as I gave him a quick kiss before heading to my room. I threw on a tank top and pair of loose shorts, then went down.

We ate in relative silence, our activities from last night had us famished once again. Since the morning looked beautiful, I pulled him outside to enjoy the gazebo and talk a bit before I took a long bath. My body was tired and a bit sore.

He was the first to speak, "I'm kind of bewildered by what transpired last night. What was your point of view about everything?"

I thought for a moment, trying to get my thoughts straight. "It wasn't anything like I expected. The way everyone responded to me and ... the whole, out-of-whack sexual dynamics that occurred have me baffled."

"That was some strange shit, for sure. It was like ... everything centered around you. Not at all what I expected, especially from dad. He's usually the center of attention. Last night waswaydifferent." He shook his head slowly as he spoke. "By the way, mom and Dana want you to come over for lunch. They made me promise you would be there."

"Gladly. I have a feeling that they may have some answers for me." I was anxious to get their viewpoints of what had taken place. Rick pointed out a gate in the backyard wall that would let me into Dana's place next door – the house where I had sensed someone watching from.

We relaxed and enjoyed the morning for a while longer before I went upstairs to take my bath.

********

Stepping into Dana and Ray's backyard, it was surprisingly similar to Rick's. My mom and aunt were sitting in a gazebo very much like the one I had just left. As I approached, they rose to greet me. I was tickled to see they had thong panties on, but nothing else. It was the most clothes I had seen on them to date. I actually felt overdressed in my shorts and tee.

Mom held out her arms to me, "Hi, Sara. May I give you a hug?" After what we had shared last night, I no longer felt the same, strong animosity toward her. I nodded and let her give me a hug. She acted as if she didn't want to stop, but finally let me loose. I felt a brief zap of energy from her embrace, but nothing on the level of last night.

"Hi, honey." Dana also wanted a hug. I received another slight zap from her as well. Mom waved at a chair and we all sat around a small table that was set for a meal. As we settled in, a female in her mid 20′s came bounding out from the house carrying a tray loaded with salads and sandwiches. As she set it on the table, I recognized her as the one that uncle Ray had been fucking last night. She was more modestly dressed with a tube top and short-shorts highlighting her cute figure. Before she left, she stared at me oddly while we loaded our plates.

Mom noticed her reaction. "Tina, this is my daughter, Sara." She turned to me, "Tina is a ...'housemate'." That was apparently all Tina needed to know and she left. When she was out of range, mom added, "That's the polite term –playthingis probably a better description."

"Wild thing!– if you ask me!" Dana added with a laugh.

"Did Rick tell you about Maenads and all that stuff?" Mom was very matter-of-fact about the topic. My mouth full of food, I just nodded. "Before we go into all of that, I was wondering if you could tell me what happened last night – from your perspective. Whatever it was – it wasn't normal."

"What do you mean – not normal? What would normal be like?" I needed a reference point.

Mom placed her hand on my arm. "Well ... it's normal for a new Maenad to draw some power from everyone when she first joins the group. It's like – like an initial power draw from everyone to bring you up to our level. You've been isolated from us since you were young, so when you arrive, we need to 'feed' you some of our energy to make you one of us."

From all that Rick had told me, it made sense. "I see. So, what happened wasmorethan normal, I take it."

"Much more. From my position, it felt like you were sucking me empty."

"Me, too!" Dana added.

"It was like you overpowered everyone – especially the guys. When you touched them, they went limp like you had totally drained them. Could you feel what you were doing at all?"

"Yes, I could. There was this huge surge of confidence and euphoria. Everything I did just made it stronger until I felt totally in charge. The way everyone reacted, I knew something was up."

"What happened when you touched Jeena?"

"I ...ummm ... fed her?" It was the best way to describe it. "Then she changed – like I had healed her. Is that what I did?"

"I'll say! It's like she's another woman now. She's not the frail, sickly girl she was before. Whatever happened is like a miracle. Wait until you see her next time." Mom had finished her meal and sat back in her chair, sipping on a glass of wine. Rick was right – wine wasalwaysaround.

Mom was ready to discuss another topic. "It's what you did to your father that is the strangest. I usually can't get a word in edgewise. Now, he just mopes around."

"I received a super, big jolt when I touched him and Uncle Ray. It almost knocked me off my feet," I confessed.

"The strange thing is, I don't think his cock is as big as it was. Don't get me wrong – it's still huge, but it definitely isn't as large as it was." She turned her head to look at her sister. "Dana, do you recall where those old memoir books from our sisters are?"

Dana thought for a moment, then replied, "I'll look in Ray's library. Why?"

"I think I recall something about particular Maenads – a high priestess, I think – that had extra powers that most didn't. I wanted to read up on it."

I decided to tell them about my 'talent'. "I started having dreams – when I arrived here. Dreams of things that had happened, and even one about the breeding last night ...beforeit happened." They both gawked at me.

"Holy shit!" mom cursed. "Gotta find those books!" She stood and called out, "Tina!" She must have been close by, appearing almost instantly.

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Call the boys and get them over here – I need a fuck!" Tina ran back inside while mom turned to me. "You don't mind if they come service us, do you?" I shook my head. Just her utterance of the word 'fuck' made my body tingle. "Just so you know, babygirl, no male but Rick will fuck you until you've been bred. Suck, lick, eat and ass play – yes. But, no fucky! ... sorry." Her bluntness would be something I would have to get used to.

She began to tug on the chain between her nipple clamps as if prepping for what was coming. Standing, she decided to remove her thong. After she tossed it on the table, she stood there in front of me and fingered her three cunt rings, paying special attention to the clit one. I stared with fascination at how intricate the tattoo of the satyr was. You could almost count the individual hairs on its horse tail. I also noted for the first time that there was a spray of semen jetting out the tip of its big cock. Odd that they put that much detail in it.

Dana had joined her sister by stripping and tweaking her nipple barbells, but preferring to stick some fingers in her cunt instead of playing with her clit ring. The sexual tension in the area was ramping up severely. I had to unbutton my shorts and stuff my fingers into my own pussy.

I had enough control now that I could stop if I wanted to, but I had no desire to. Playing with myself and getting ready to fuck was exactly what I wanted right now. Being constantly horny and screwing all the time was not something I would ever complain about. The only question I had was, 'How many times a day was normal?'

Tina charged back out from the house, already naked and ready for ... whatever. I heard a gate open and then slam, shortly followed by another one. Apparently when the Maenads summoned, it turned into a four alarm fire. John appeared, hopping toward us, shucking his shorts and almost tripping in the process. His cock was swollen and slapping his belly as he approached. Then, Rick came into view, already naked and jacking off.

Mom choreographed the proceedings, "Tina, show my daughter your oral skills, while John gets his mom and Rick takes care of me." Tina was all over me, helping me undress before pushing me back in the chair, spreading my legs, dropping to her knees and diving between my thighs. The second her mouth locked on my pussy, there was a shot of energy through me. She jerked back and looked at me strangely for a moment before moving back in.

The sensation was gone and all was back to normal – or so I thought.'What the fuck was that?'I mentally jumped when the thought entered my head. It was definitely Tina's question. She was sucking on my pink, pussy lips like there was no tomorrow.

'Slow down – show me what your tongue can do!' I don't know why I thought that. It was purely instinctive. Tina's eyes grew wide and she stopped again to look at me. I cupped her face in my hands, then raised my knees toward my chest.'Go on ... do it like I said!'

With a startled look, she stared at me. Then, her tongue poked out, roving over my pussy in a snake-like fashion. Side-to-side, it worked its way up and down my slit, probed inside my hole and sought out my clit.'Like this, Mistress?'Her eyes were full of questions.

'Yes, my dear – exactly. Also, nibble on my flesh and don't forget my ass. Take your time and drive me crazy!'

She lifted her face, smiling warmly.'Gladly ... I want to please you!'As she went back to eating me, I toyed with my nipples and let myself sink into the bliss of her mouth. Soooohhh ... now I had telepathic skills?!

A crash of dishes on the floor drew my attention. Mom was lying back on the table with her legs high and wide, her ankles held by Rick. His cock was vigorously plowing his mom's pussy while she giggled and wiggled her butt on him. One of her hands played with a tit while the other was between her thighs, rapidly stroking.

John had his mom's ass parked on a railing while he pumped into her. Her legs were hooked over his arms while her hands gripped his neck and they kissed passionately. The sound of slapping flesh echoed in the yard while the guys grunted loudly with each poke into their mom's cunts.They were fucking their moms!... and, I was watching and mentally cheering them on. I had come a long way in a very short time.

I wanted to try something. My experiment was twofold. Could I direct my thoughts to just Rick? ... and ... Would he do it without question?'Doggie on the floor ... do her, lover.'His head jerked around to stare hard at me – no one else reacted. His look seemed strange, but when I gave him a nod, he went into action.

He withdrew from her and pulled her up from the table.'When did you learn to do this?'He turned his mom around and forced her to her knees where she must have figured out what was happening. Looking over her shoulder, she grinned lustfully and went head-down on the floor.

"Ride me, baby!"she squealed, her hands spreading her ass cheeks for easy entry. He wasted no time, dropping to his knees and ramming into her sloppiness. She cried out louder and squirmed back on his cock.

I was melting into the heaven that Tina's mouth was providing as I watched Rick's cock now driving into mom from behind.'Move your leg ... I need a better view.'He smirked, then planted his nearest foot forward by her waist. It was an erotic view, to be sure.

I looked at Tina and thought,'Get some fingers in my butt. I love ass play.'Up until recently, no one but me would have been allowed. Now I wasn't even sure if I had boundaries anymore. Her fingers dipped inside my tunnel, then entered my ass with ease. As she worked them in deeper, a euphoria was settling over me. I was in a sexual place that I had only dreamed of being. My world was becoming one huge, erogenous zone.

Looking back toward Rick, I noticed John had lifted his mom off the rail and was standing there, raising and lowering her on his erection like a toy. I targeted him this time. 'Bring your mom over here so I can see better.'His head jerked to look at me, but there was no hesitation as he waddled over to me, never missing a stroke into her cunt. When he was almost on top of me, he stopped. I watch as his cock moved my aunt's labia on his fat shaft. A very sexy view, indeed.

Surrounded by eroticism, I asked Rick,'Does mom like it in the ass?'

'Yes ... she loves it!'He grinned.

'Well then – .'Before my thought was even finished, he was removing his dick from her pussy to rub the tip against her sphincter. She moaned super loud just before he popped inside her. This time she shivered hard and yelped with happiness. He sank all the way to the bottom in one steady push, her ass lifting up to meet him. Rick repositioned himself on his feet and crouched over her butt, his cock at nearly a ninety degree angle to her hole. With his hands gripping her shoulders, he rode her roughly. She raised up on her stiffened arms, her back arching before her head rocked back, a scream of pure pleasure tearing from her throat.

I was surrounded by pure lust. My belly was boiling with carnal joy. Everywhere I looked there was a cock in something, a crazed sound of pure fucking and everyone about to explode into an orgasm. I watched, enraptured, for several minutes at the orgy. Then, I wanted one last test. I decided to try and let everyone hear me at once.

'Cummmm! Everyone cummm for meee – right NOW!!!'And ...they did!It was amazing. We all climaxed together – even Tina who was either masturbating this whole time, or ... I also had the ability to make someone who was not ready, cum on command.

After a total, climax white-out, I eventually regained my bearings to find everyone in a pile around me. The severity of our climaxes had left us all disoriented, gasping for air and exhausted.

Mom was the first to talk, "Tina ... get us some water and washcloths, please." Tina struggled to her feet and staggered away, returning in a few minutes with bottles of refreshingly, cold water and cloths. As we cleaned up and recovered, they made their way to chairs or sat on the railing. It was a slow and arduous process.

A bit later, mom waved her hand. "Boys, leave us – you too, Tina. We have private stuff to discuss." I'm not sure if it was commonplace for everyone to be dismissed in such a manner, but there were no complaints. Shortly, we were alone. Mom was in the chair next to me, staring with a weird look. "Did you just 'think'us into cumming?"

Shrugging, I said, "I believe I did. I'm as shocked as you are, mom."

"There is definitely something up with you, darlin'. I'll need to take a serious dive into our sister Maenad's books. You're not like the rest of us!"