Breeding Ground Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Dana added, "That's putting it mildly. You're doing things none of us have done before."

"Your dad's pretty shook up. Whatever your 'touch' did, made him do some serious soul searching. He's clammed up tight as a drum." Mom's concern was evident.

"It may be about power, mom. Rick said that the Master received 'enhancements' from his followers. Is that why his cock is so large?"

"Pretty much. All our men have big cocks and everyone has increased endurance and sexual prowess. We Maenads also have the sexual frenzy trait, and then there are sometimes special abilities here and there ... heightened intelligence, memory – Rick seems to have that now – and other things." She paused, deep in thought.

"Then ... is it possible that what I took from him was some of his Master power?"

Mom began nodding slowly. "Maybe." She stood with her hands on her hips. "I'm going to find those books right now and get to the bottom of this. I'll let you know what I find." She bent to give me a peck on the cheek and was gone like a shot with Dana close on her heels.

I sat there for a moment to collect my thoughts. Was this all going to end up as a power struggle with my dad? Is that what I wanted or needed? Was there a way to return the power dynamic back to how it was?

Too many questions ...not enough information!I hoped mom would find the answers in those memoirs.

Until then, there was nothing to do, but wait .......

(Continued in Part 3 ... )