Breeding Ground Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hadn't occurred to me to ask before. "How old are you, mom - if you don't mind?"

"Not at all, hon. I'm 55. That's still young for us."

I was shocked. She looked in her early 30's at most. "Oh myyyy!" She smiled at my surprise.

"Time to tell you what I learned from the memoirs about our High Priestesses."

I put my hand up to stop her. "No need, mom ... I think I already know what's up." She looked confused, so I added, "I had a dream last night that told me pretty much everything." I gave her the short version of what I had seen. She sat there with her mouth open the whole time. When I was almost done, she was nodding in agreement. I finished with "I will be taking it from dad and passing it to Rick. I'm not sure yet when it will all go down, but you might want to start preparing dad for what's coming."

She was shaking her head. "I don't think I have to. Since that first time at John and Jeena's breeding, I think he knew. He hasn't been the same since."

"Was there anything in the memoirs about stuff ... like being able to read minds or other talents?"

She thought for a moment before answering. "All of them had special abilities, but nothing about telepathy. There was one thing that stood out. All of the mentions of the High Priestesses talked about them being able to control people ... not just sexuallly, but almost like hypnotizing them to do their will. There were also mentions of them being able to control when they wanted to get pregnant. All the regular Maenads would only get pregnant when they had a breeding cycle, which comes about 4 times in their life. High Priestesses could command when they got pregnant and didn't have a breeding event - go into heat, or whatever."

Everything she said rang true to me. The thing about control I had experienced a couple of times already. And, although my heightened sexual zeal was obvious, I didn't sense this 'going-into-heat' thing was going to happen to me. It was probably due to my ability to control stuff, that I could also dictate my breeding time.

Mom must have seen my studious expression. "That's all I discovered ... plus the fact that you only come along about every sixth generation - to renew the longevity of our kind." She smiled and put her hand on my shoulder. "I have someone who really wants to talk with you. Jeena is over at my place. Feel like paying her a visit?"

"Sure." Nodding, I stood up. I followed her through the gate and into her yard, which was quite different than mine or Dana's. This yard had a small pool, hot tub and big deck area with a cooking and eating setup large enough to accommodate lots of people. Jeena and Dana were parked at a patio table on the deck.

Mom spoke as we approached, "We have a High Priestess among us now, Maenads. Welcome, High Priestess Sara!" I never felt more awkward in my life. Her introduction also made them uncomfortable. They stood and smiled embarrassingly, not knowing how to respond.

I put my hand up. "Sara is fine ... I may have special abilities, but I'm just an ordinary person, otherwise."

"I beg to differ," Jeena cried out. As I stepped up on the deck, she scurried up to me, giving me a hug so hard that she almost bowled me over with her enthusiasm. When she was finished, she stepped back . "Let me show you what you did." She was wearing a white, terrycloth robe as if she had just come from the pool. Untying the belt, she opened her robe to show me her nude body. I was astonished! Gone was the sickly, frail, almost anorexic-looking girl. Before me stood a fairly full-bodied, healthy, young woman. How was this possible in only two days?

I also noticed a glow about her. Placing my hand on her belly, I could sense the new life inside. "You're pregnant," I declared. Her eyes flashed wide and her mouth fell open.

"How-w-?" she stammered.

"I just know. Must be one of my new abilities." I pecked her on the cheek as she threw her arms around my neck.

The voice of my mom in my head startled me, 'How many more do you have, I wonder?' Apparently the thoughts needed to be targeted at me, or vice versa.

'I wish I knew, mom.' She smiled warmly. 'They just kinda - show up!'

"Follow me, sweetie. I have something you'll want to see." I followed as mom entered her house with Jeena and Dana close behind us. The interior layout was like my house. We entered the basement, followed by a hidden door down to the dungeon level, finally entering a long, stone hallway. She pointed out the doorway to the ceremonial pit I had already been in, passing it and going further to a new door.

Jestering down the hallway, she said, "The rest of the houses are down there." That must be how everyone was moving between places.

She opened the door and went in, with me close behind. It was like entering an elegant castle. Rich, colorful fabrics and ancient-looking paintings were everywhere. The room was massive and tall with chandeliers and wall sconces providing the ambient lighting. The paintings and ornate statues scattered about depicted what had to be ancient Greece and what our cult was all about. Satyrs danced with flowing-gowned Maenads in vineyards. A massive sculpture of Dionysus peered down upon the room from a pedestal against one wall.

Then, I saw it. 'It' was the five pillars from my dream. They had the same satyrs carved on them, were the same height, and had the same metal posts protruding from the sides. I was drawn further into the room to see the rest. Walking around, I quickly found the inlaid-stone lines on the floor that drew the pentagram between the monoliths. Where the man had been tied to the floor in my dream were ottomans, covered in a velvety-purple fabric, and the exact size and shape of the pentagon at the center. Additional furniture was placed along the sides between the pillars, making the sofa the focal point of the room.

Looking up, I was stunned by the fresco across the cathedral ceiling. It depicted a carnal orgy of satyrs, Maenads and males engaged in every sexual act imaginable while Dionysus watched with a smile from a throne of golden vines and grapes.

Mom let me take it all in before speaking, "Look familiar?"

I finally managed to utter, "Yessss ... How creepy!"

"Holy shittt!" It was Jeena from behind me. It seemed this was also her first time seeing the room.

"It's our playroom ... but, according to your vision, it has a ceremonial purpose as well?" Mom said, walking to a monument to study it closer.

Nodding, I told her, "The renewal ritual - which is fast approaching." Then I jumped when hands took my arms and lifted me up, forcing me to the ottomans. Jeena and Aunt Dana dumped me on top, then swiftly removed my clothes.

Confused, I started to complain until Dana climbed on and explained, "You're our new High Priestess, and Jeena wants to thank you for her gift. We all want to please you in the best way we can." Jeena dropped her robe while mom and Dana also stripped.

Moving between my legs, Jeena's hands caressed and kneaded the insides of my thighs just next to my pussy. Instantly, a charge of energy shot through me and out into the room. My brain did a double-take as I watched the energy assume a visible form - a snaking mist that split apart and headed for each pillar.

My mom and Dana froze, watching it. "What the fucckkkk?" mom exclaimed, her mouth open. The ribbons of smoke moved to link all five pillars together in a circle. Jeena hadn't noticed as she was fixated on my cunt. Her thumbs worked the flesh on either side of my labia where my legs joined my belly.

My pussy was a boiling cauldron of pleasure which doubled when hands began to fondle my breasts. More energy left me as my arousal grew, the pillars now had a soft glow surrounding them. I closed my eyes as lips touched mine and other lips found my neck and shoulders. I didn't need my eyes to see the energy flowing out. When fingers spread my inner labia and Jeena's mouth found my cunt to suck, lick and tease me, the energy was coming from all of us.

Although my body was igniting with a level of sensations that was new and unbelievable, I was floating on a cloud of joy. We were being enveloped in our fog of carnal feelings, in our Maenad's bond of flesh, and in our scintillating aura of feelings that we were sharing. At this moment, we were all High Priestesses together. I was sharing with them, all that I was and all that I was going to become.

'This is what I am ... this is why I am here ... this is where we are going,' I told them as our cries of pleasure began to build. I was going to cum and they were going to join me. This orgasm was the initiation into our real sisterhood. This orgasm was the cum to end all cums.

********

It was all very clear to me now. Knowledge that had been buried deep was available. All the mysteries of our past were explained in minute detail. Somewhere in my mental genealogy they had been hidden, until we - the Maenads and direct descendants with Dionysus - had performed our carnal union at the center of our ritual ground ... the same hallowed ground as in my dream. The other dungeon room was for minor acts, of which the breeding ceremony was one. That was just a sexual act of procreation.

I also discovered a few, new things. Due to the raging hormones that were triggered upon the arrival of a Maenad back to the nest, the first breeding was usually carried out promptly. However, when a High Priestess was involved, it was not necessarily so. She was able to temper and regulate the sexual fever that usually went unchecked.

A pure brother and sister breeding always resulted in an almost immediate pregnancy. Cousins attempting to breed usually required several tries before the pregnancy took hold. I also knew that Maenads could only become pregnant during a breeding period, which - in the case of cousins - would repeat itself every two weeks until she became pregnant. Usually, there was at least a year between children, then about ten years until the second, brother-sister pair were conceived.

Although males acquired special skills when approaching the initial breeding - other than their magnificent cocks and their boosted stamina - their main functions were to provide the sperm, and to interact with the outside world of mortals. Maenads had a lot of problems with this because of mortal males weakness in controlling themselves around these sexual sirens. Mortal men would turn into raving blobs of carnal idiocy without any effort at all from the Maenads.

Even though I was the 'New Maenad on the block', my confidence and new found power allowed me to slide effortlessly into my ordained leadership role. There were two things that stood out to me that I wanted to make happen right away.

Jeena's confirmed pregnancy called for her 'Rite of Passage' ceremony to be held. By nature, Maenads were loyal to a fault to their breeding brother, loving them with a passion that was unequaled. The other side of their nature also had to be recognized. Maenads erotic needs dictated that sex was as necessary as food or air. Unfaithful was not a word that even entered into the conversation. Carnal gratification, and instigation of others into that world, was their lifeblood and their destiny. Jeena's ceremony was basically her sexual introduction to all the nest males, allowing her to engage in whatever activity she deemed desirable with any male she chose. Coming-Out-Orgy would be an apt description.

And -of course - there was the 'Master Exchange' ceremony that I had seen in my vision. I decided to set up Jeena's party first. Mom and Dana charged into action, making short work of the arrangements with the help of Tina and dad's groupie, Julie.

********

We treated her like the priestess and expectant mother she was. Tina and Julie were dressed in sexy little, maids outfits and bathed her in Dana's jacuzzi tub filled with bath oils. Scented candles everywhere helped set the mood. They marveled at Jeena's blossoming figure, hand soaping every inch of her while fondling her flesh with loving care. Dressed in semi-transparent, white-chiffon robes, we watched her cleansing, making sure her wine glass was always full while also commenting on the beauty of her figure. I swear her breasts had doubled in size.

As we dried her off, Tina pinned her long, honey-blonde hair up while Julie gathered some lingerie to dress her in. The lavender, transparent babydoll had a delicate flower pattern, while the matching thong left nothing to the imagination. Makeup and a delicate perfume were the finishing touches. She was a knockout!

We escorted her to the playroom, then to the pillar at the top of the pentagram where we tied her, facing back into the room, her wrists bound with silken scarves to the upper posts. Her final adornment was an opaque cloth tied over her eyes. When she was set, Tina and Julie led the men in, seating them on the pentagon couch in front of Jeena. Fully nude, their huge erections displayed their anticipation. Their bodies glistened from the oil that covered their flesh, muscles rippling in the romantic room light.

I decided to orchestrate the proceedings using my telepathy. My dad and Ray had not experienced this yet, so I strode before them, putting a finger to my lips as a warning. I needed to verify my mental control, focusing my gaze on Jeena while I directed my thought to everyone else. 'Can everyone hear me?' All of them looked at me in surprise with Ray and Roy expressing the most. Jeena showed no sign of having heard at all. If she had, she wasn't giving me any indication.

Satisfied, I went on, 'When I call your name, you will go to Jeena and tease her, using nothing but your mouth or cock. Don't give her a clue about your identity. Tina and Julie, open her babydoll, then assist the men.'

Julie stood frozen in shock until Tina pushed her forward. I let the ladies get a head start. As they untied Jeena's gown, she began to pant and squirm, wondering what was ahead. 'Rick, my love, climb on the posts and tease her nipples and face with just your cock.' As I stepped aside, he smiled wickedly and proceeded to his target. Climbing on the pegs, he squatted slightly and rotated his hips to rub her nipples with his shaft and tip. She jerked at the first contact, but quickly adjusted to the hot flesh rubbing against her. She thrust her chest forward, seeking more contact while Rick pulled away to further enhance the teasing.

Stiffening his legs, he targeted her mouth, pressing his knob against her lips, then working his shaft up and down her face. When she tried to latch on to him with her mouth, he played keep away, to which she muttered a complaint, "You fuckkerrr!"

Rick let her suck on his knob, until I thought to him, 'Rick, return to your seat. Ladies, remove her thong. Ray, time to taste your babygirl - just your mouth! Ladies, spread her legs and caress her lower body and thighs while her daddy eats her.'

Ray staggered eagerly across the floor to her, going to his knees with his cock in hand while staring at her pretty pinkness. It was open, wet and wanting attention. He started with tongue whips, side-to-side, then up and down. He took his time to truly enjoy his daughter. When he went to work on drawing out her clit from its hood, she began squirming and whimpering softly. A minute later, he pulled back to show everyone her large, clitoral erection.

"Da-don't stoppp!" she cried out, pushing her pelvis forward for more.

'Sit down, Ray.' As he reluctantly left her, I doubled the pleasure. 'Dad, kneel between her legs and lick her crack and ass.' When he was almost in place, I added, 'John, suck her tits and french her!' The sexual tension in the room jumped several octaves as Jeena's sexual appetite began ratcheting up severely. The eroticism was almost palpable.

For the first time, I looked at everyone who was not with Jeena. Mom and Dana were hot and heavy after each other - hands groping asses, robes falling off their bodies, tits smashed against tits, mouths locked together with tongues swirling, and pussies rubbing the other's thigh, a sheen of wetness coating the skin.

My dad and brother were sitting, fixated at the scene in front of them with their large cocks in hand, masturbating frantically. Their mouths hung open, with their eyes huge and they panted rapidly. Tina and Julie were playing with their own pussies while they caressed Jeena.

Although not as visible as the mist that had emanated from we Maenads previously, the air was heavy with the sounds, smells and tension from our increasing erotic fever. I could sense that Jeena's Maenad power was taking charge of the room. Even I was beginning to be drawn to her.

It was time to cut her loose. 'Guys ... back to the couch.' Jeena's groan of disappointment was delightful. 'Ladies ... untie her wrists and lead her to the center of the couch - men make room for her and form a circle around her.' I watched everyone until they were in place.

This I spoke out loud, "Tina, remove her mask." Jeena clenched her eyes shut, trying to adjust to the light. When she slowly opened them, I said, "They're all yours, Jeena! Do what you want with them!" On her knees in the middle, she looked around with a wicked grin of happiness.

"I want all of you ... everywhere! Come get some of this!" She spread her legs open while placing one hand on a tit and the other fingering her pussy. It was like watching pythons engulfing a meal. Grabbing a cock in either hand, she let them attack her body. John was behind her, his dick pressing between her ass cheeks as he went after her neck and shoulders with his mouth. Rick was in front, taking a tit in his mouth while she pumped her dad's and uncle's cocks urgently. Her dad wanted her cunt, his fingers pushing inside her hole to stir her juices. Her uncle decided to kiss her savagely while his fingers tweaked the nipple that Rick had left unattended.

Mom and Dana had moved to the floor, 69-ing each other. Tina was backed against the pillar, grabbing the upper posts with her hands while Julie knelt between her thighs to feast on her pussy. As Julie's mouth munched on the pink sweetness, Tina lifted and hooked her legs over Julie's shoulders, who took advantage of the shift, clamping her hands on Tina's ass and forcing her crotch to her face.

I had been so busy watching and directing everything that I hadn't paid attention to my own condition. The inside of my thighs were wet, my fluids leaking downward. The emanating Maenad power from Jeena was growing stronger by the moment, sucking everyone near her into the sexual craze. Even I was partially under her spell.

I needed a cock. Since John had already fucked her, it was time for me to sample my cousin's dick. Spotting a nearby chair, I strode to it, removing my robe on the way. 'John ... come tend to me,' I thought. When I turned and sat down, leaning back and planting my legs over the arms, John was rushing to me, his cock in hand and ready to penetrate me.

'Eat me first ... then you can fuck me!' I commanded. He went to his knees, his hands to the inside of my thighs with his mouth zeroing in on my sloppy hole. I quickly discovered he had a very talented tongue and loved to take care of my clit. I closed my eyes and listened to the juicy sounds rising from my crotch. It still blew my mind that even with them closed, I could still 'see' everything that was going on.

"Fuck me, dad! Get your big prick in my belly!" Jeena declared as she fell on her back, lifting her legs for the ceiling. He scurried between her thighs, rubbing his knob between her lips before pushing his fat glans in. He grunted and grabbed her ankles, spreading her legs wider as he sank into his babygirl for the first time. She grabbed the other two cocks and used them to pull Roy and Rick to her mouth. With one on either side of her head, she alternated between the two mushroom-lollipops with her lips and tongue.