Breeding Ground Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watched mom and Dana squirming against each other on the floor, their faces latched onto each others cunts, I needed a cock. 'Fuck me! Don't be gentle, give me everything you have.' While John stood and then squatted to stick himself in me, I looked at Rick. He was enjoying Jeena's attention while looking back at me with a smile. He winked when John impaled his prick fully and set off like a piston, ramming into me. The whole room was a cacophony of noise as I closed my eyes once more and just let it all overtake me. I hoped Jeena was enjoying her new-found power. I know I sure as hell was. The last thing I fully remember was the 'slap-slap-slap' of my cousin's balls against my ass ...

********

I wanted the Master ceremony to be traditional, like what I had seen in my vision. I had a deep-seated need to bring our nest back to the core of what it was, to its early roots. There were things that had changed over time and had been lost - I knew it in my gut. I poured through the memoirs mom had found, looking at how things had shifted over the generations. It was time to make some changes.

I sent Tina and Julie on a shopping trip to acquire some of the clothing and accessories I had envisioned. Then, with John and Rick in tow, I went down to the ceremony room and had them shift torches from the bondage room to there. I wanted the same type lighting rather than the modern fixtures. I decided that the pentagon sofa was okay since I had no reason to tie my father up. I could adequately control him with my power - not that he needed to be controlled, in the first place.

Regardless, I still wanted a talk with dad before everything went down. I had a feeling that he believed he was about to be 'put out to pasture', which was not the case at all. I met him on his patio for a short talk. It did feel weird, because it was our first time alone since I had arrived.

Sitting in a chair beside him, I began, "We probably should have done this awhile back. For that I'm sorry, dad."

"It's okay, Sara. You've had quite a lot to deal with, I'm sure." His smile was warm and more sincere than I had expected. I still had this vision stuck in the back of my brain from my first encounter with him as 'Knifeman'. It was hard to shake.

"More than you know. One of these days we'll have a long talk and I'll tell you all about it." He was nodding slowly. "I just wanted to let you in on a couple of things before tonight's gathering. I have a feeling you're not looking forward to it, so I wanted to let you know that there is only good ahead."

He gave me a curious look. "How do you mean?"

"Yes, this is a passing of the Master title from you to Rick. But, you will be receiving as much as you'll be giving up. The only noticeable thing will be a slightly smaller ... uummm ... penis." I think my smile was a little embarrassed. He chuckled as he watched me. "There also seems to be a misconception as to what happens when our son is born."

Now he was really confused. "And what would that be?"

"It's not the birth of your grandson that is the trigger for the renewal of our family, dad ... it's me!" I let it sink in for a second. "When I take the power from you and pass it to Rick, that's when the renewal happens. Our son being born is just a symbol of that regeneration." His eyes grew wider as I went on. "You will always be a Master. However, from that time forward, you will no longer have to carry the burden of leadership. You will be free to live the rest of your life any way you please - free to travel, go home to our lands and meet the others from our families, and free to enjoy the wealth that we have collected."

"Deena says you're a High Priestess. I thought that was just a myth."

"Apparently we only come along for the purpose of the renewal, which is every fifth or sixth generation, I believe." I needed to know something, "If you don't mind me asking, how was the Master thingy passed down to you?"

"Well ... not like this one. My father just basically said you're the new Master when he decided to retire."

I grinned shyly before I said, "Uummm - how did your ... uuhhh ... penis get so big?" It was really awkward to talk with him in this way for some reason.

Sensing this, he laughed loudly. "It just kinda grew over time. Remember the way you seemed to draw power from everyone when you first met all of us that night? I experienced the same thing over a long period of time. That's why when you grabbed so much of the power back from me, I was shocked. You felt like a high-powered vacuum."

I joined him with some laughter of my own at his description. For the first time I actually felt a liking and a connection to my father. In the back of my mind I was toying with some ideas about our nest's future. We spent a little more time enjoying each other's company before it was time to leave and get ready for the ceremony.

********

The scene was set up as close as I could get it. The only deviation I made was the inclusion of Tina and Julie to assist us. They were clothed in short, flirty, flimsy gowns with their hair wrapped in vine-like headbands. They were what I pictured nymphets might be like back then.

With one on each side of Rick, grasping his arms, they led him to the top pillar where he was secured with ropes to the top posts. He wore a short, white tunic with gold trim that the ladies had found at a costume store.

They left, returning a moment later with my dad, ushering him to the pentagon sofa and having him lay on his back. When he was set, John and Uncle Ray entered accompanied by soft music from a flute. I had no idea where they had found the music, but it was perfect for the dancing entrance of our satyrs.

I had to suppress a laugh from my hidden spot in the shadows when they 'pranced' in. They sported fake beards and black wigs with crowns of vines like Tina and Julie. Somewhere the ladies had found anal plugs with horse tails. The facial hair hid their expressions, but I could sense their embarrassment.

What was not funny was the size and hardness of their erections bouncing around and slapping their nude bodies as they tried to dance. Tina and Julie joined them for a moment before they went to station themselves near a table which held a couple of wine jugs and goblets. As the men gamely played their parts, I hustled to join the Maenads for our entrance.

Although plain in color - a combination of translucent, layered, earth colors - their gowns were gorgeous. The fabric floated about them as they pirouetted around the room. My gown was more colorful with a delicate, gold trim that matched Rick's outfit. We danced around the room erotically, taking every opportunity to playfully tease the satyrs cocks and caress my father and Rick. Eventually satisfied, the ladies headed for the table to drink from the goblets handed to them.

Moving there myself, I took my glass and ordered the girls to quench the thirst of the satyrs and our men. While they performed this task, I began the ceremony. I had no idea where the words came from or even if they were from authentic rituals.

Raising my glass up, I began, "Dionysus, hear your children. We are here to praise you for giving us life. We are here to renew our vows to you and hope that you will accept them and renew our spirits in return." Everyone but dad and Rick had stopped to toast with me. "We will drink your blood and sing your praises as we celebrate the life you have given us. Dionysus, our father, we love and follow your teachings. We bless you and hope you will bless us, your children!"

With a unified cry of 'Dionysus, bless us!' we toasted him, then refilled our glasses to continue. Maybe it was the wine, but I felt as if he was there with us somehow. The mood in the room was turning more boisterous.

"Prepare my father and brother for the exchange." Tina and Julie quickly stripped my father and untied Rick to remove his tunic before re-tying him again. Their gorgeous cocks seemed to almost glow in preparation of what was to come. Mom, Dana and Jeena went to my father and began to cover him with affection. Hands cupped balls and stroked cock while kisses covered his face, and upper body. They each slowly removed their sheer gowns to tease him with peeks of their tits and asses. Mom took him in her mouth and sucked him feverishly for a minute while Dana squatted down to smear his face with her juices.

Slowly stripping, I sashayed toward them. I looked at Rick, watching the scene in front of him. When he saw me watching him, he smiled with love and blew me a kiss before turning his attention back to what they were doing to dad. The air in the room was getting heavy with sexual tension. Everyone had moved to surround the action on the couch.

Tina had stripped and was pressed into Ray's back, helping him jack his engorged prick while teasing his ass and balls with her free hand. She rubbed her tits against his back as she nuzzled his neck. Julie was frigging her pussy while dropping to her knees next to John. Her tongue targeted his shaft and knob. He stroked himself and gazed at the trio on the sofa.

When I crawled onto the couch on my knees, every one backed slowly away to give me access. I moved forward until I straddled dad's face and spread my pussy lips with my fingers to give him a good look at me. I decided to think to him, but let everyone hear what I was saying, 'Look at your babygirl, daddy. See the wetness and the hole you will soon be fucking.' His eyes were wide, staring at what I had opened for him. I glistened with my desire, some of it leaking out to dangle from my lips.

I slowly squatted lower. 'Taste me ... savor what I offer to you for the first time.' Even though I knew it was coming, the sudden jolt between us when his tongue touched my slit made me jerk with joy. He felt it also and paused. We both knew it was just the beginning. I lowered myself again and pressed firmly against his face, the jolt turning into a small fire as he used his lips to suck on me and sample my stickiness.

'You taste like the sweetest wine I've ever had, sweetheart.' The thought was full of love and truth. I let him mouth me a minute longer before rising up and away.

Walking backward on my knees, I arrived over his monster cock laying proud against his belly. 'Ready, daddy?' He nodded with a look of expectancy. 'Hold him up for me,' I said, to no one in particular. A hand appeared between my thighs to bend him up for me.

Even though I braced myself, it still caught me off-guard when his mushroom knob entered my hole. The sharp jolt of 'lightning' shot through my body, up my spine, then inside my brain. Helplessly, my body dropped down on him, his thick shaft stretching the walls of my tunnel to the max. I quickly gathered my senses as the sensations changed. Even though I felt full, I was still sinking down on him while liquid fire coursed through my veins. Massive goosebumps sprang from my skin, then I felt the muscles in my vagina squeezing on his shaft. It was like I was pumping the very life from him into me.

I shuddered violently, throwing my head back and closing my eyes as I took what I needed from him. Everything around me disappeared except for what my body was filling with. I don't know how much time passed until I could feel the transfer waning and I was able to return to reality. Involuntarily, my hips were rotating on his cock, milking his power from him. I opened my eyes to look at him. His eyes were wide, staring at me almost in disbelief at what we were sharing.

It was mostly over, but I still wanted to fuck him for a moment. This was not one of those 'slam-bam-thank-you' situations. I even had the desire to kiss him and bent down to share a lover's kiss. It would be the first of many that would be shared between us. We would never be a plain old, father-daughter again. He wrapped me in his arms tightly and thrust up into me several times before I broke away to finish the ritual.

I thought to him privately, 'We will do this again soon, daddy. But we need to complete the ceremony now.' He smiled warmly and let me loose to sit up. I disengaged slowly, rising to let him slip out. A loud cheer broke out from our audience in response. As I crawled off the sofa to move to my Rick, my being felt heavy and sluggish.

I smiled at Rick as I approached, everyone but my dad trailing behind me. His expression was a little apprehensive because of what he had just witnessed. I stopped in front of him and declared to everyone, 'Dionysus, bless my brother and bless us all for what we are about to receive. We speak your praises for your gifts to us.' The next thought that I spoke was echoed by everyone, 'Bless Dionysus ... thank you for your gifts to your children.'

As I grabbed the posts by Rick's head and stepped up on the ones by his thighs, I told him privately, 'Be happy, my love. This is what you were meant to receive. Together we will make a new path for us all.' The look in my eyes seemed to calm any doubts.

A hand appeared between my legs again to ready him for our coupling. This time when I sank on his knob, it was he that went into a kind of shock. As I sank on his cock, his body went rigid and his head rocked back with his eyes slamming closed. A loud gasp sounded as I began to pour the Master's power into him. I quivered on his swelling cock, sinking until his balls touched my ass.

Just like in my dream, I felt him grow into a monster inside my belly until I swore I would be split in half. Somehow, I managed to accommodate his engorged phallus. A second later he felt as if he was the perfect size for me. I was so fixed on the feelings in my cunt, that it took me a bit to recognize the cheers and cries of happiness that surrounded us. Hands were on my ass and back to brace me up and keep me in position. A while later I could feel our exchange almost finished.

The party was on! Rick's body relaxed and his eyes opened. The smile that came over his face was magical as his hips lifted to drive his cock inside me. Tina and Julie untied his wrists then scurried to fill goblets with wine for our refreshment. They returned and helped us drink before rushing to refill everyone's goblets.

Like in my dream - I had said nothing to anyone about this detail - John had moved to a pillar where mom had climbed onto the posts and inserted his cock to ride him. Uncle Ray and Jeena were at another pillar mirroring them. Dana, Tina and Julie had gone to work on dad, Julie riding his mouth as Dana jumped on his no longer monster prick. It was still huge, but Rick would now sport the monster in our family. Tina lay on her belly licking dad's balls and tonguing Dana's ass as she rode him.

It felt glorious in my belly. I could take it all. It was a custom fit that was meant to be. His hands gripped my ass and he lifted me up and down on 'my' cock like a toy. The heat caused by the tightness of our fit felt like a beautiful fire inside me. His devilish grin of happiness warmed my heart just as deeply.

'Soon you will give me our son and we will start our family,' I thought to him alone. His fingers dug into my flesh as he grinned. He lifted me off to take a look down at himself. His eyes flew wide as he beheld the massiveness of his cock.

'Holy shiitttt!' he screamed in my head. I laughed, took it in hand to wave it at him, then put him back inside me.

'And it's all mine, baby. It's my beautiful cock to enjoy - not alone, of course. But only I will be able to take all of you.' He chuckled with me as he dropped me back down and got to seriously fucking me. I wrapped my arms tight around his neck, leaning in for a deep kiss.

We fucked savagely, much like the primal people that had sprung from Dionysus' loins. Drunk with our joy and crazed with the lust we had been born with, we reveled in it all.

And when I told them all to cum ... they came! The climatic sounds were ear shattering, long and delirious. The renewal was complete. We had centuries of life in us now to fuck, drink and love to our fullest.

Later, as I laid on the sofa in Rick's arms with the others sprawled around us, I thought of the future. The kids were coming home and not leaving anymore. Arrangements would be made, but the need to send them away was going to change. I wasn't sure what the changes were, but I would figure them out.Lots of other things would happen, but there was plenty of time ahead to decide all that.

Right now, I just wanted to bask in the golden aura that permeated the room. I closed my eyes for just a moment. Everything was perfect now, as it was meant to be. In a few minutes we would all begin to fuck again ... and again ... forevermore.