Breeding Her

Story Info
She's ovulating; he's up to the task. 3rd person POV.
817 words
3.94
65.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: I get that this POV isn't for everyone, it's just my preference. Hope you guys enjoy it ;)

*

Tonight's the night. I'm sure of it. I've been monitoring my body just like the doctor said and I'm certain I'm ovulating. All I need now is for you to seal the deal.

You come home and finding me waiting for you in our bed.

You stop in the doorway when you see me, leaning against the frame, admiring the sight of your woman in nothing but skimpy lingerie.

I make my way to you, stealing a quick kiss before dropping to my knees in front of you.

I make short work of your belt, unfastening your pants and pulling them down.

Your cock is treated to a gentle squeeze as I run my hands up your thighs, then slowly peel down your boxers...

You chuckle as your hard cock springs out of your boxers, nearly hitting me in the face.

Your laughter quickly turns into a groan as I swallow the head and immediately start working my way up and down...

Your hands grip the door frame as I take your cock as deep as I can, your head falling back and eyes closing in pleasure as my eager mouth works you.

You fist your hand in my hair, fucking my mouth at a faster pace until you feel yourself starting to get close.

It doesn't take long before you haul me to my feet and walk me backwards to the bed, kissing me deeply as we go.

My knees hit the bed and I tumble down to the mattress. You're grinning down at me as you quickly kick off your boots and divest yourself of the rest of your clothing.

I take off my bra and shimmy out of my panties. I turn and begin crawling back up the bed but you grab me by the hips and haul me backwards again.

You slap my ass, leaving a handprint and I squeal. The second swat has me reaching back with my hands to protect my bare ass, but you capture my wrists and restrain them behind my back in one hand.

Your other hand delivers one last slap before making its way between my thighs, giving my clit a quick rub, then delving into my pussy.

You chuckle when you discover I am dripping wet, asking, "Are you a bit eager for my cock, baby girl?"

You plunge two fingers deep inside me, forcing a moan from my lips before you hear my response.

"I was playing with my clit while I was waiting for you, baby... you took so long to get home and I need it so badly..."

Without further delay, you grip my knee, force my thighs to spread to accommodate you before plunging your cock deep into me from behind.

I cry out in pleasure as you fuck me hard; I'm already so wet that you sink balls deep almost immediately, the sounds of sex filling the room.

I'm restrained and helpless as you fuck me hard, using a hand on my hip and your grip on my wrists to pull me back onto your cock.

My thighs are trembling and I'm moaning quietly as you use my body, your breath coming in harsh pants as you near your climax.

Without warning, you release my wrists and I fall forward onto the mattress. I barely have time to protest before you flip me onto my back, shove a pillow beneath my hips, spread my legs wide and plunge back into my wet pussy.

I wrap my legs around your waist and meet your thrusts, trying to get as much friction as possible. I'm so close, I know it won't take long before I cum.

It takes barely 10 thrusts before you growl in frustration, haul my ankles to your shoulders and begin hammering me hard.

The new angle takes you impossibly deep and I immediately cum on your cock, my pussy clenching down on your cock so hard.

I scream my orgasm as you pound into me, whispering obscenely in my ear between wet kisses on my mouth and neck.

"I'm going to breed you," you tell me, "I'm going to cum inside you until you're filled with every drop I have. I'm so deep there's no chance you won't be pregnant by the time I'm done with you."

I'm still shuddering with aftershocks when you finally reach your climax, your cum spurting against my womb.

My legs fall from your shoulders as you collapse on top of me; I belatedly realize my nails have sunk into your shoulders as I came. Your cum is already beginning to trickle down to my ass from where we are still joined... it feels so hot inside me that I'm sure you were right; there's no chance I won't be pregnant after tonight.