Breeding His Mother

Story Info
A dragon breeds his mother over and over again...
10.1k words
4.43
124.1k
114
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Kao lay stretched out on the queen-size bed with his mother. It was wrong from that note alone but oh so very right too, the blue drake's scales matching those of his mother. He was taller than her but that didn't show while they were horizontal and they seemed to be doing a lot of that lately, even more so than what was normal for the kinky pair of dragons. Fucking every which way had become the norm for them and Sasha groaned softly in a state of half-wakefulness as she snuggled up to her son. Tucking her muzzle into the crook of his neck as he smiled softly, the drake wound his arm around her, holding her close and safe and warm: just like a male was supposed to, at least in his eyes. Of course, his father was off elsewhere on a work trip and, really, he didn't seem to have much bearing in their lives anymore.

But that was okay. As long as they had one another, the two of them could see to it well enough that their needs were met, coming together intimately over and over again in carnal lust that could not be satisfied with only one session. That was another area where his father had fallen down and his mother had tearfully confessed that to him the very first time they had mated, with her in his arms while she whimpered all the woes of not having her needs met without realising that the one that she needed was right there before her and had been the whole while.

Kao smiled. Maybe one day, his father would see just what he was missing out on. And that would be a fun event too, so many possibilities blossoming before him even as he daydreamed in the afterglow.

Maybe Fyr too...

But, no, he was there in the moment with his mother and it was better to sit up, tracing his fingers idly over her back and shoulders, following the light lines of muscle. She murmured softly as she rose from her dozy haze of warmth, slipping up and into his arms as if she truly belonged there and had always been meant to be there. Kao smiled as he linked his fingers through hers, something in his chest throbbing a little harder at the sight of the smile joining his on the sweetness of her lips. But that was not something he would attest to -- at least, not yet.

"You're being very sweet," Sasha murmured, eyes half-lidded as if she did not quite yet have the energy to open them. "Are you horny to go again there, sugar?"

She teased him so just with the light air of her voice curling around him like a silk scarf, drawing her son to her so well that it truly was a wonder that they were not official lovers. Of course, anyone who had not known that they were mother and son would have been able to see the true nature of the relationship between them and they had on more than one occasion pretended to be lovers on going away on vacation, enjoying the break from reality to be who they really were.

"You know I always am."

It was inevitable that he would lay her back, kneeling and drawing her legs up and around his waist. Sasha groaned and let her head roll back, holding onto the bars in the headboard of the bed for stability, taking his intent, driving thrusts from the very first penetration of his cock during that session. Staring down at her lustfully, the drake's jaw hung open, tongue slithering out in rampant lust that could not be sated -- not truly. Oh, a fuck session could be such and still leave him as horny as ever, simply craving the hot tightness of his mother's cunt squeezing him, milking him of every last drop of dragon-cum that he had to give. On times, he'd even taken some special draconic herbs to help stimulate the magic within the scaled, fantastical creatures (hey, he could dream that he was extra special, surely?), which meant that his cum replenished itself more and more rapidly without the aid of any artificial chemicals. While those could be entertainingly useful too, there was little sense in abusing his body too hard in that regard. It was Ropes, after all, that was the demon with his sister, not him.

But he felt like a demon of lust himself as he snarled and pounded his mother's pussy for all he was worth, sending her lovely, round breasts jiggling with each and every thrust. Her nipples had perked up and did not seem at all inclined to soften, although he was not in such a position that he could lean down to hungrily take them into his mouth and suckle to his heart's content. Alas, he had traded flexibility for a six-pack of abs and lost what would have done otherwise, although the alternative of pounding her tight cunny was hardly terrible in the slightest either.

Each thrust came with a hypnotic sway of his hips and tail, not going for speed as he focused on penetrating her fully, the very tip of his tapered cock pushing up just alongside her cervix, that slight bit of give there allowing him to get in as deeply as was possible. Sasha had told him off before with a smack to his nose for bashing that barrier and, since then, he had at least learned to be more careful if he wanted to keep on enjoying himself with her.

And he very much did -- not only for the pleasure it gave him, nostrils flaring and puckering, sucking in greedy breaths of the scent of their tryst. Draconic musk simply seemed to be over laden with hormones, making him want to keep on thrusting and thrusting, never stopping and yet still reaching his own high over and over again. Yet it was Sasha's long, rolling moan that let him know, once again, that it was the ladies that had the luxury of climaxing over and over again, one climax easing into the next or thrusting them there: there was never any telling with Sasha or any of his partners.

His climax came too and, after she was well-seeded once again with a hefty dose of dragon-cream drooling thickly from her pussy, they lay back on the bed, tangled up in arms and legs and tails. Someone observing, perhaps from above, may have wondered where one dragon ended and the other began -- hah, hadn't he thought that before? -- but there was a sensual, softening note to their coming together as Sasha laid her head on his chest, squirming in as close to possible to her son as her heart filled up with warmth untold.

"Hey, Kao..." She murmured, turning to him as he was still regaining his breath, chest rising and falling rapidly for breath that he did not quite yet feel that he had commanded back under his control. "Have you ever thought about... Nah, no... No, it's silly."

Tipping her chin up to his, Kao kissed her sweetly.

"Nothing's silly, come on. What were you going to say?"

"Well..."

Still, the dragoness hesitated, drawing a little more into herself even as the tiniest of smiles pulled at her lips. Not the most patient of drakes, Kao nipped at the inside of his lip, sliding his gaze away in search of a distraction to the family photos framed on the wall, one of them tilted askew. That one had been taken on a fishing trip. He'd hated that and Sasha had too but his dad and Fyr, well, one could say that it had completely been their particular kettle of fish.

"I was wondering..." She couldn't get the words out in one go, taking her time and fighting down the urge to twist her fingers together. "We're so good together, Kao, I've been thinking about having a dragonet..."

She paused there, allowing him to take stock of the gravity of what she had revealed, her son blinking and drawing back just a little as if he needed to fully take her in, just to understand what she had said.

"A..." He tilted his head to the side. "A hatchling? You want me to put an egg in you?"

Sasha's lips moved as if to form the words that it wasn't an idea at all, just a throwaway statement, something borne from the nesting instinct that seemed to happen upon all dragonesses from time to time. It was nothing to be concerned about, not really, a passing fancy. And yet the look of simmering lust, smoke curling from his nostrils, on his face called halt to her words even as they tried to leap from her lips, heart in her mouth and lips curving up ever so lightly to match his smile.

"I think that's a wonderful idea," he growled, although the huskiness of his voice betrayed his lust. "We're perfect together, this is real... An egg from you would be wonderful."

But the heat in his mouth as he kissed her told another tale of lust, of proving his male virility, although Sasha could not have honestly have said that that was not a lure either, feeling her son in his rawest, purest form. She kissed him as passionately as she felt, blue lips coming together as his cock stirred once again for her, the thought of actually breeding her reinvigorating his lust like nothing else ever could. And she grasped his cock in her paw as if she'd never held it before, fingers curled around the girth as she hungrily moaned into his mouth, head pounding in the best of ways for all that they were going to experience together.

It would most certainly be nothing like any other breeding!

*

They'd planned it well. A vacation off to a hotel that was right on the beach, their room opening up straight onto the sand itself. It was the perfect location for a draconic breeding and, truly, if they wanted to head off for some fun too that was a little more risqué they had ample opportunity to. But that wasn't all that likely to happen when they had everything prepared and set up in the hotel room, which they had, with many giggles from Sasha, made sure was soundproof, not that that in itself was always a good feature to have in a hotel room. Maybe it had been the downfall of other furs but it was just the thing to make sure that they had all the fun and breeding lust that they ever could have needed without any kind of interruption. What more could they possibly ask for?

This time, Sasha did not bring birth control. She'd been off it for a while but there was something about a raw, primal breeding session that simply led to a much higher success rate in dragons -- perhaps a throwback to their feral roots? Those were age-old but it was strange how some instincts never truly died. Nor would she clean herself up immediately after sex to make sure that there were no accidents, spreading her legs and hooking her knees up towards her chest with one arm, smirking as she showed off her goods to the drake standing, nude, in the entrance to the bathroom.

Eyes locked, neither dragon dared breathe, the tension of lust roaring between them. There was no tension, per se, crackling in the air but there was something more, an otherworldly force that connected the two of them against all odds, pulling and tugging as if they were two opposite magnets that simply had to come together. The sounds of the ocean and seabirds may well have been audible if they'd had the windows open or even the door out onto the beach but they hadn't even made it that far before their real purpose for the impromptu vacation came upon them like a tidal wave.

There, they waited.

Even in hindsight, neither one could have honestly said just who made the first move, growling in time as Kao launched himself for her. Muscle pulled taut beneath his scales as he snarled and Sasha's feral spread of her legs, straightening them as much as she was able, lured him in, a target for any lusty drake. Kao's cock was already hard and yet it was just the first whiff of her cunny that had it drooling, a bubble of pre-cum leaping to the tip of his shaft as if it had been waiting there for him to merely hit just the right stimulus.

Limbs tangled and they rolled, not coming together smoothly or seamlessly, yet just as they were meant to anyway. Sasha growled and fought for the top position, instinct demanding that she fight, make him prove his worth to her, to claim her with his strength and might. What would be the sense in submitting her body to a weak male to breed? Not taking the pill made her bold, something feral rising up inside her like a serpent waiting to strike, weaving and bobbing and hissing for the prey it sought.

"Is that all you got?" She snarled, clawing at his arm and leaving a red mark behind, although she did not pause to see if she had broken the barrier of his scales. "Come on -- fuck me! Breed me!"

And yet it was not as if she was set on making it easy for him at all as the drake's muscles bulged, grappling with her as they toppled off the bed. He snarled like a wild beast, wings flapping and stirring up the clothes that Sasha had laid out over the suitcase, although just why she'd brought so much to cover herself up he didn't quite know. They were going to be spending most of the time naked in the room, although now he realised that there was going to be more of a fight on his paws than originally expected!

But that was fine, that was good: he would prove to her that he was worthy of being her breeding stud. Pinning her shoulders down to the floor, a rug scrunched up beneath her back, he snarled and snapped, teeth flashing dangerously. It was a play at aggression -- he never intended to bite her -- but Sasha responded with undue ferocity, wrapping her legs viciously around his waist and flipping him back over with his hard cock grinding up against her.

Someone snarled but they could not have said who, grappling and tussling, although it was fair to say that one wore down more swiftly than the other. Sasha twisted and, in all honesty, that was her undoing, presenting her backside to him for just a fraction of a second. And that in itself was enough, the drake's breeding lust up for the dragoness who was putting up more of a fight than expected, making his job harder still as his cock twitched and throbbed, excitement getting the better of his body regardless of anything else. He pinned his chest to her back, crushing her wings flat alongside her spine, using the weight of his body to hold her in place for just long enough to roll his hips forward, miraculously finding the softness of her cunny just when he needed it.

Maybe it would not have gone so smoothly if he had missed his mark -- although filling her backdoor could have had a kinky nuance all to itself too -- but Sasha trembled beneath him, shivering in his hold as the fight in her wavered.

"Oh..."

Gritting his teeth, he ground in deep. Now was not the time for either patience or sensuality and he snarled with all the ferocity he had in his soul, showing his teeth as his lips pulled back from them. Saliva gleamed on his deadly fangs and he knew, really knew, that he could use those teeth if he really needed to -- but, first, he would try other tactics to get his dragoness in heat to submit, an arm around her waist tight and squeezing.

"Get down!"

He snarled the command with the ferocity that she'd dreamed of and Sasha could not help but soften her stance. It was only a little, of course, for she was still very much a proud dragoness and didn't want to submit too easily but it was enough for her son to know that he had well and truly won, growling like the beast she'd wanted to unleash in him as he slammed in, brutally forcing her to accept every last inch of his rampantly hot breeding spire.

Yes... Oh, she couldn't resist!

"Now that's more like it!" She growled in turn, ramming herself back at him as his cock drove deep, tail winding around his waist as if in claim. "Yes... Yes! Fuck me!"

And that was just what Kao intended to do now that that part of the power struggle was all good and done. Allowing her to push herself roughly up onto all fours, he hissed through his teeth and dug his claws bitingly into her hips, her tail dragging against him as if she was trying to get even more of his cock inside her. She knew, of course, just how deep her son could go but that still didn't stop her yearning like a slut for the next thrust and the next one, each one sending her body into quaking, desperate pleasure, scales tingling with the need to be bred and filled.

Rolling her head back, Sasha exhaled in a submissive rush as he curled his paw around her throat -- not tightening his grip but just letting her know who was in control. And, for once, it was not the dominant dragoness. Although they had played rough before, there had always been a mutual understanding that they were on the same level, a sense of give and take between them. But not anymore even if she did not actively submit or plead or beg, she was below the drake in the breeding game, a hole to be filled and his feral needs to be sated above all else.

And Sasha loved it.

He pounded her like he never had done before, her eyes locking onto the suitcase before her for a point on which to anchor herself, fingers curling into the scrap of the rug that she'd managed, somehow, to cling onto. Her chest dipped down as she rammed her buttocks back and he snarled his appreciation, ignorant, clearly to just how hard his claws were sinking into her hips, drawing a trickle of bright blood. His mother almost wished that there was some way that someone in the hotel would be able to hear them, just so that they too could bear witness to the raw ferocity of the breeding she'd initiated, but they had made the due arrangements for that not to be so, whatever that meant for the rest of their liaison.

There was nothing like being fucked but she knew from her previous mating sessions, so long ago with her husband, that there was a wickedly seductive edge to a serious breeding that could not compare to just fucking. And she liked fucking -- rather a lot, in fact. That was just how she'd come together with her son, after all, the two of them seeing and finding a way in order to meet one another's needs in perhaps the best way possible. His shaft filled her completely and she howled as an orgasm ripped through her, although even Sasha knew right then and there that there would be many, many more to come.

Just how long could Kao fuck her for? She didn't know whether he had taken anything at all to prolong his stamina but, well, dragons were known for being able to go at it like bunnies anyway, cumming over and over again. He'd proven himself long ago to be more of a stud than any other male she'd taken, considering it an honour for them to fuck her. So, it made sense to think that there was no way at all that they were going to come out of the breeding without an egg seeded in her womb, quickening and the little one growing in the very near future.

Gasping, she rolled her head back through climax, tail slackening around him. Stars leapt and danced in her gaze, eyes closed against the starkness of reality. No... No, if she had to choose, she'd choose the world of sexuality and unbridled lust each and every time, a place where she only ever had to be herself. There was a lot of herself to go around too and she trusted Kao to hold her tight and fast even as she bucked and thrashed in his hold, giving herself over completely and utterly as resounding pleasure wracked her.

"Fuck, yes!"

Sasha howled, hardly able to grind back at him anymore as his powerful, driving thrusts slammed her forward, forcing her across the carpet with every stroke of his throbbing dick. Her son gritted his teeth but it was hard enough just to keep hold of her along with keeping on thrusting, teeth clenched and an ache rising up in the corner of his jaw. But that didn't matter as long as he could give his mother everything she desired and more, the breeding high thrumming through him like a light edge of intoxication. And yet it was not intoxication, just a feral sense of being, a lightness to him urging him on and on, every last one of his senses drastically heightened.