Breeding Jenna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is a hottie," Henry agreed, "I'm in."

I was amazed at how easy it was to get them to agree. I can't say I blame them for wanting to fuck her, I still though she was as hot as she was when she was 25. We didn't talk much through the rest of our meals. We went back to work and acted like everything was normal. Occasionally I'd receive a text from one of them to just confirm that I was serious and to get a couple details. I couldn't help but get hard all day as I now had two confirmed people for our gangbang on Saturday.

I went home and shared the news with Jenna. She was excited and had me describe exactly everything they said. She wasn't surprised that they were so willing, claiming that she had noticed both of them checking her out at a few company functions. I still had to get three other people on board to fulfill our fantasy, but at least there would be three of us.

That night I called Colin. Me and him had been friends forever. Sunday night wasn't my proudest moment with him, but I knew we'd be fine, we'd been through worse. I also knew he'd be up for it if only to help me out. Me and him had never even seen each other naked, so that might be awkward but I didn't think it'd be too bad. We quickly smoothed things over from Sunday night and then I had to talk to him about our plans.

"So, me and Jenna figured out how we could have a baby," I told him flatly.

"How?" He asked over the phone.

I knew I couldn't tiptoe around the issue and decide to just tell him.

"Well, we've decided to have a few guys over Saturday night and have them fuck her."

There was a second of silence.

"Seriously?" He said in an unbelieving tone.

"Yes, seriously," I answered, "And we want you to be one of them."

There was a brief silence before I explained the reasoning behind our decision. He seemed to understand.

"So you seriously want a bunch of other guys cumming in your wife and you'll raise the kid?" He asked, obviously not quite believing me.

"Yes, exactly." I replied frankly.

"Well, I'll do it. I should be free that night and to be honest I've always wanted to fuck Jenna."

"Good, well you'll get to."

We left it at that and then discussed our normal topics. The conversation was more awkward than normal, but not too weird. Jenna was pleased that Colin was in. I was so turned on that we were going to have at least four guys fucking her that when we made love that night I came within five minutes.

The next day I called the brothers, Greg and James. It didn't take much talking to get them into it. Was I so oblivious to everyone I knew wanting to fuck Jenna? At this point I was convinced that I could have gotten at least 20 people to fuck her Saturday night, everyone wanted to fuck her! It was complete, the six of us were going to gangbang my wife Saturday.

The rest of the week seemed to drag on. I was just looking forward to Saturday too much to be able to enjoy the wait. I talked to Jenna often about it and our sex had never been hotter. She was wet all the time from thinking about it and I couldn't wait to see her take all those cocks.

Finally, Saturday came. It was like Christmas morning. We had both gone to sleep on Friday with nothing but the gangbang on our minds. We woke up early, anticipating the coming night. We fucked that morning, both of us too excited to last long. We went to the grocery store to get some supplies. Beer, chips, salsa, ice, lube, etc. It was like we were shopping for the world's best Super Bowl party.

"What the fuck are you going to do with that?" Jenna asked as I grabbed a disposable camera.

"I figured I'd take some pictures." I quickly answered.

"Well what about the guy that develops them?"

"I'm sure he'll like the pics," I answered with a wink.

Her sultry smile was the only answer I needed before throwing it in the cart. We finished our shopping and went to get the house ready. We still had a few hours before the game and we're both tingling with excitement. We told each other we couldn't fool around so we'd be ready for the party. We did everything we could to keep our minds occupied. Within just a couple hours the house was cleaner than when we moved in.

At around 7pm the doorbell rang. We had told everyone 8pm but I expected at least one person to be early, and that person was Colin. I told Jenna to go wait in the bedroom and put on the outfit we had agreed on for the night. I didn't want anyone, even Colin, to see her before the party started. I answered the door and invited Colin inside.

"Where's Jenna?" Colin asked as soon as he walked in.

"Easy there buddy," I responded laughing, "She's waiting until everyone gets here."

We laughed and went to the fridge to grab beers. For the next 45 minutes we shot the shit and had a couple beers. The air was tense with anticipation. I went to the bathroom at one point and could have sworn I heard Jenna moaning from the bedroom. I knew she must be masturbating nonstop in there while she waits for the party to start. Around 7:45 the doorbell rang again. I answered it and was delighted to see Greg and James there.

"Where's Jenna?" They asked almost in unison.

"Hold your horses," I said, laughing again, "She'll be ready in a few minutes."

They came inside and grabbed a beer each. We all had a beer together until the doorbell rang again. I answered it to find Marshall there.

"Where's Jenna?" He asked quickly.

I didn't even answer this time and just laughed. He came in and grabbed a beer. I looked at my watch which said 8:03. I decided to get the party started without Henry and stood up to go get Jenna. Just as I stood up the doorbell rang and I was pleased to find Henry there.

"Where's Jenna?" Henry asked.

I couldn't even laugh this time and just guided him into the living room. All the guys sat there, obviously eager for the party to begin. I went into the bedroom and found Jenna furiously rubbing her pussy through her lingerie. I was so turned on by the sight but knew I couldn't fuck her since we both had to be ready for the party.

"It's time." I said, unable to control my excitement.

"Oh thank God!" She answered, jumping off the bed.

We walked into the hallway and I stopped her before we got to the living room. I stepped in front of the guys by myself with Jenna waiting just out of sight.

"Thank you all for coming tonight," I said, "We really appreciate you helping us out. I think this is going to be a lot of fun for everyone."

The guys stood up and cheered a bit, ready for the party.

"Now, without further ado, I present to you my wife, my slut, my Jenna," I said as I grabbed Jenna's hand and guided her into the living room.

She walked in slowly, making a show of it. She was wearing black high heels, making her even taller than her normal 5'7". Her legs were clad in sheer black stockings held on her thighs by a black lacy garter. Her black lacy panties were slightly obscured by the black teddy she wore. Her breasts looked amazing in the black lace bra only partially covered by the teddy. All at one five jaws dropped to the floor. She posed in front of them as sexily as possible. Nobody seemed to know what to do until Henry stepped up and kissed her.

I watched as the men gathered around her. Henry continued kissing her as the others rubbed their hands all over her body. They groped her tits and ran their hands up and down her body. My cock stiffened in my pants and I soon began removing my clothes. Greg pulled Jenna's right tit our of her bra and began licking her stiff nipple. She moaned in pleasure as Marshall did the same with the left one. Colin stood behind her and kissed her neck while his hands ran down into her panties. I had never seen anything so erotic.

"Ooooooh," Jenna moaned as Colin's hand rubber her mound.

"She wants it so bad," James said as she rubbed the bulge in his pants.

The guys all began to undo their pants. Soon all of them had their pants and underwear on the ground, exposing various sizes of cock. Jenna didn't lie as Colin was easily 9 inches and slightly thicker than me. Greg and Marshall were both about my size in length and thickness. Henry was a little smaller than me and James was the smallest. I couldn't believe I was seeing my wife surrounded by five stiff cocks and soon I had mine out as well. I stepped up to the group and watched as they caressed and fondled her.

"Oh yes," She moaned as I could tell she was already close to orgasming from Colin's hand.

Jenna started grinding her hips against Colin's hand that was furiously rubbing her pussy in her lace panties. I watched as the guys squeezed her tits and ass while Colin fingered her. She was moaning louder and louder as Colin's fingers pushed deep inside of her. She reached down and began stroking Henry's and Greg's stiff cocks. I could tell they loved it as they begin lightly thrusting against her strokes.

"What a dirty whore," James said as he groped her breasts.

"Oh God yes, I am a dirty whore, oh yes, fuck yes, ooooooh fuck!" Jenna screamed as her orgasm peaked, "I want you all to fuck me!"

I began stroking myself, wanting to just watch while everyone else had their way with my wife. Colin eased up on fingering her as she came down from her orgasm. With her orgasm done I saw Marshall push down on her shoulders and guide her onto her knees. She obeyed and got on her knees surrounded by 4 stiff cocks. I watched as she eagerly took James into her mouth. Like a dirty slut she quickly took it all the way in her mouth while stroking Marshall and Colin. She took James out of her mouth and quickly replaced it with Henry. They all stood around watching as she took turns sucking them all off.

"Oh my God, it's so big!" She exclaimed as she finally got to Colin last.

The size didn't stop her as Jenna took it into her mouth slowly. Soon she had her lips around the base of his shaft. I never knew she could take that big of a cock and as more turned on than I had ever been. Saliva dripped from her mouth as she worked her mouth up and down Colin's shaft. Her hands stroked Henry and James as her lips spread around Colin's long, thick shaft. He grabbed her head and thrust in and out of her mouth. She gagged as the cock went down her throat.

"Oh my God," James exclaimed, "This girl can fucking suck a cock!"

"I always knew she was a whore!" Marshall agreed.

"Make me you're dirty whore!" Jenna yelled as she removed Colin's cock from her mouth.

The guys made short time of picking her up off her knees. They began kissing and groping and squeezing all over her body again. They ripped off her top, exposing her breasts and stomach. James reached down and ripped a large hole in the front of her panties. Her wet pussy was exposed to all of them and they took turns fingering her. James fingered her deep with his index and middle fingers as Marshall also forced his fingers into her pussy. She moaned loudly as her pussy was violated by two sets of fingers.

"Oooooh God yes!" Jenna moaned as she was double penetrated by James and Marshall's fingers, "I want your cocks!"

I couldn't believe Jenna was talking this way and it turned me on even more. I was stroking harder and faster as I watched my wife get ravaged by my friends' hands and fingers. They threw her down on the couch, sitting her on it with her legs spread, making easy access to her pussy for all of them.

"I'm fucking that whore first!" James yelled as he kneeled in front of the couch.

He immediately shoved his cock into her spread, eager pussy. She moaned loudly as he thrust deep inside of her. He buried his cock all the way to his balls deep inside of her. Marshall and Henry got on their knees on either side of her and she quickly took the hint to start stroking them. I had to stop stroking so I could save my cum and just watched as James fucked her hard and deep while she stroked Marshall and Henry.

"Oooooooh fuck yes!" Jenna screamed as she came again.

James furiously pounded her pussy as she thrust back against him. Colin walked around the back of the couch and grabbed her head to guide it into his cock. She was moaning in pleasure but quickly took his whole 9 inches into her mouth again. He leaned over her and began thrusting in her throat. Jenna took his whole cock like a champ as James pounded away at her pussy. Her hands went up and down Henry's and Marshall's shafts as she moaned. I could see her pussy juice drip down onto the couch.

"Oh shit," James screamed, "I'm going to cum!"

I watched as he pushed deep inside of my wife and began to shoot his hot cum into her pussy. She pushed against him to get it deeper and deeper as he shot spasm after spasm into her.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jenna screamed as she took Colin out of her mouth, "Give me your cum!"

James held her there as his orgasm finished and then stood up. Henry soon kneeled to take his place as James' cum oozed from her pussy. Colin stepped back and kneeled on the couch next to Jenna. James stepped behind the couch and pushed Jenna's head into his cock to make her clean it off. As she cleaned off all his cum and her juices Henry thrust his cock deep into her. She sucked James and stroked Colin and Marshall as Henry pounded her pussy.

"Oh yes, yes, fuck me!" Jenna yelled as another orgasm rushed through her body.

She bounced up and down on the couch in time with Henry's thrusts, getting him deeper and deeper, faster and faster. Her juices mixed with James' cum seeped out of her pussy around Henry's shaft. I began stroking again as I watched it fall onto the couch. She furiously stroked Marshall and Colin as James stepped away from the action.

"Oh my god," Henry moaned, "Your pussy feels so good!"

He must have been really turned on because he very quickly shot his load into my wife's pussy. He kept thrusting as he came and deposited all his cum deep inside of her. She moaned and screamed as her pussy was filled with even more cum.

"I love your cum!" Jenna screamed as Henry's orgasm finished, "I need more! Give this whore your cum!"

Unlike James, Henry just stepped away after he finished, watching the action from a few feet away. Marshall kneeled in his spot and eagerly thrust his cock into her pussy. Colin began kissing her and squeezing her tits as she started bouncing on Marshall's cock. Her tits bounced in Colin's hand as Marshall fucked her fast, hard, and deep. He pounded away, over and over again. Thrusting deep inside of her. Colin stopped kissing her and began sucking on her nipples. She moaned and moaned and screamed and screamed. The mix of fluids dripping from her pussy was the hottest thing I had ever seen and I had to stop stroking again to keep from shooting my load.

"Oh my god, yes, yes," Jenna screamed, "Ooooooohhhhh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, please, harder!"

Marshall listened and somehow fucked her even harder and faster. He moaned and screamed as he began cumming into her pussy. I was amazed at how much he came as he seemed to be inside her forever after he started to cum. I could see his cock twitch over and over again. Jenna looked at him and moaned, grabbing him to pull him deeper. Finally his cock stopped twitching and he pulled out. As he did, I could see Jenna's gaping vagina and the cum dripping from it onto the couch.

"Oh my god," Marshall exclaimed, "That was wonderful!"

He walked behind the couch and made Jenna clean him off. She eagerly licked off all her juices mixed with James', Henry's, and Marshall's cum. I could tell she loved it and soon Colin kneeled in front of her. He pussy was stretched open by all the cocks, but Colin's was by far the biggest. I could see her wince with pain and pleasure as he pushed it into her. He went slowly, easing it all into her pussy.

"Holy shit!" Jenna yelled, "It's so fucking big!"

I couldn't believe she was taking his whole cock as he began thrusting in and out of her. He got faster and harder with each thrust. Marshall walked away and the 4 of us watched as Colin fucked Jenna. He began to pound away at her pussy as she wrapped her legs around him. She grabbed his shoulders and bounced against his thrusts. Her pussy lips stretched around his thick shaft as he pounded her pussy.

"Your pussy feels so good," Colin said, "So fucking good!"

"Fuck it Colin, pound my whore pussy!"

He kept thrusting away as he grabbed her hips. He guided her up and down on the couch as he thrust harder and faster. He pounded her pussy and soon had her orgamsing again. I had never heard her moan or scream so loudly.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, fuck, yes, oh, fuck me, yes, yes, yes!" Jenna yelled.

The couch cushion was soaked with cum and Jenna's pussy juice and more and more oozed out around Colin's thick shaft. Colin kept pounding fast and hard as Jenna moaned and screamed. He squeezed her tits roughly and leaned forward to bite her nipples as he kept pounding.

"Oh shit yes, yes, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh," Jenna yelled as her orgasm kept going and going, "I want your cum!"

That was all it took to make Colin cum. He moaned and grasped her tits as he thrust deep inside of her. We all watched as his massive cock twitched in her pussy, depositing his load deeper than anyone else. Jenna screamed and moaned at the peak of her orgasm with the first shot of cum. He thrust in and out as his cock kept spasming and shooting cum. She pulled him in deeper with her legs as her orgasm subsided. Colin's cock soon stopped twitching and he slowly pulled out. A wonderful mix of everyone's cum dripped out.

"Oh my God," Jenna said short of breath, "Oh my God that was amazing."

"Yes it was," James agreed.

Henry and Marshall just nodded as they started putting their clothes back on. Colin stood looking at her silently for a bit before picking up his clothes and putting them back on. I remained naked and unbelievably hard as they all got dressed. We said our goodbyes quickly as the guys filed out of the house.

"Holy shit that was amazing," I said as the door closed and I turned to Jenna still naked and oozing cum on the couch.

"Yes it was," Jenna said still catching her breath, "Best sex I've ever had."

"There's still more," I said as I kneeled in front of her.

I shoved my cock into her wet, cum filled, pussy. It was loose from all the cum and fucking – and Colin's huge cock of course. I was so turned on I came almost immediately. I couldn't help it, but I loved putting my useless seed in there too.

We went to bed and laid down in each others' arms. We didn't say a word but it was obvious that we both loved the night we had and were just hoping we were going to have a baby. We woke up in the morning and I fucked Jenna again before she washed the cum out of her pussy.

Over the next couple weeks Jenna began to show some early signs of pregnancy. We were both excited and rushed to set up an appointment. The next available day was our anniversary. We set the appointment and went as planned, excited to hear some hopefully good news. We held hands in the doctor's office as he gave us the news.

"John, Jenna," The doctor said, "You're going to have a baby."

We held hands and Jenna cried with joy. We were going to be a family. All thanks to a little help from my friends...

12