Breeding my White Wife Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
618 Followers

She just stayed kneeling on the bed letting it run down her face and drip onto her tits and some pooling between her legs on the bed. The guys got dressed and left. I could not take my eyes off her for the longest time. Finally I asked her if she was okay and did she want me to led her to the shower. She said not yet, but to come make love to her in all the cum if I thought I could.

I admit it was kinda a gross thought but she was so sexy looking also. She laid back and said to just hold her and make slow love to here and let her know what she is doing is okay and I approve. She said she feels if I can truly do that while covered in the cum then I mean it, it almost made sense so we made love for over an hour then showered together and cleaned up.

THREE DAYS LATER ON THE 6th Angie again

I am at word and I get a text, it's from Troy. He states he has the three outfits and where can we meet and when. After we discuss where he is at it works out that the half way point is really my house. I agree to meet him for lunch there. I call Dave and ask if that is okay. He laughs and asked if I was sure I wanted to be alone with that much cum again. I shuddered thinking about the huge load he shot.

"Dear, can I ask you something?"

"Yes

"Can I let Troy fuck me in the ass are pussy and cum there over lunch. I want to feel all the cum drain out of me all day. If you say no I will let it go but I want to know that feeling. I know I am such a whore and you can reel me in."

"Hmmm, I do not know sweetie, do you really want to or is this just more of the in the moment sex I think you are into?"

"Both, Dave. I love you bunches honey, but you just do not shoot a load like that, I am not sure anyone does. I want to feel it inside of me once at least without all the other guys in me. Does that make sense love?"

"Then go for it, but you remembered the rules we have finally agreed on after the last visit"

"Ummm I sure do, thank you, I love you"

I went home a little early to make sure I beat Troy to my house and would be waiting dressed just right so he would know what I wanted. I slipped into the shortest dress I had with no panties and the highest heels I had and made sure the tits were showing as much as I could get showing in the dress. The dress was a deep purple. The heels were black. I felt hot.

Troy got there and I looked out the window and he had like six big sacks he was carrying in. I opened the door staying hide behind it as he walked in. I closed the door and when he sat the sacks down and turned around I started kissing him and feeling him up. He responded immediate with that monster cock. We fucked right there on the foyer floor with him filing my pussy to the brim. Before I even got off the floor, I slide a pair of bottom boy short panties on so I would not lose any of the loads. I wanted it to slowly drain all day while I set at my desk and then let Dave fuck me in them when we were home.

I will tell you about the outfits at the start of part B to chapter five.

Lordshark
Lordshark
618 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories