Breeding my White Wife Ch. 06a

Story Info
Last Chapter Part A.
5k words
102k
42
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LAST CHAPTER -- Part A

Okay all, this is Dave. I know some of you have been waiting for the end to this adventure. Well, Angie has been busy writing and then re-writing and then she will think of something else. Then she decided it was too long and cut out stuff. So it has been two months since it happened, the breeding party, and she still has not gotten it finalized - Until Now -- sort of.

How did it happen? Well I took it away from her and said enough, well I took away what she had done,- let me polish it and then send it in. So this may not be exactly what she wanted but I just could not take it. There will be a short epilogue to cover the stuff that happened afterwards - except for her writing over and over.

Now for my part, Three days before the party was entertaining watching her get herself in and out of the mood and worrying and all the other things she was doing to herself. Now to better understand this, you have to understand me a little bit. For all the readers - I am not some cuckold - whimp that is forced to serve my wife and boyfriends. This was a spur of the moment, lets she if she will do it, thing. The fact that it dragged on for a few weeks just made it more fun and great sex with my wife for me.

But back to the details, three days out from the party I am at the office working away. It is probably mid-morning or there about when the phone rings. I look down and it is the private desk line. Few have this number so I was thinking my wife is calling. To my surprise it was Greg. He wanted to know if I thought I could slip away for an hour or so and meet him at the party location. I knew there were no big jobs to finish and I did have some field work to do, so no problem. I got the address and headed out.

When I got there it was this huge home you would expect to see on cribs or something like that. Greg told me it belongs to Jake, the guy that hammered Angie with the huge dick at the restaurant meeting room. Big dick, big house came across my mind. We went straight in using the pass key Greg had. Greg gave me a tour and noted the big play room that would be the main event in three days. It was larger than I thought and already set up with nice comfy chair around the outside walls, and there was a little raised dais thing that can be used to put the girls in whatever position they needed her in. The dais thing was draped in a black velvet material In the corner was a well stocked wet bar.

"Okay Greg, why am I here exactly?"

"Well Dave, I wanted you to see the place to get a sense of the surroundings and the safety we build into these parties number one. Number two I needed to pick up some items to bring to your house to install, so you can get the video feed from all the cams in the play areas. Let me show you what I mean."

Greg then walked me around pointing out the cameras installed all over. There were ten I counted in the big room. Two in the entryway and five in the kitchen area. All very discreetly hidden. Then he took me to the master suite to the bath room area she will be using to clean up in. There were camera all over the place. From there he walked me into the master control room hidden behind a panel door in the wall.

"Okay Greg, does this not seem kind of perverted to know he has his house wired this completely?" Greg laughed and said it would be if Jake had a clue how to use this system. He told me Jake had agreed to host and set this all up, but it takes two keys to unlock and run the system. That does not mean Greg explained that they do not leave system open and available most of the time. But the week leading up to a party it is locked down.

So let's jump ahead here so we can get to the more exciting stuff. After we finished at Jake's, we headed to my place. When we got there, there was a panel van waiting. It was another club member, Greg explained. Said mostly he got his place in the club because of his electronic background; he's a nice guy, and hung big and shots lots. Sound reasonable to me. Much to my surprise they, the club, were donating a 64 inch flat screen HDTV and a multiple channel signal receiver or something like that so I can get the feed to my computer and it will send it to the TV and do this multiple split screen of cameras. They ran a demo on how to move around in the system and I was like this is hot.

"So Dave you ready to see how clear the Cam's are?"

"We can do that? Sure that would be cool." So Greg, uses his cell and tells a person, let's do this.

So we are standing in the rec-room with this huge TV on and in the area marked Foyer, Angie Walks in and she is dressed - well slutty to the max. She has on this simmering royal blue fishnets dress that hides nothing, under it is a semi cup bra that is black so it shows up. There is no panties I can see and white stocking and white heels that must be pushing 5 inches. With her is this black man I have not seen before that is 6-1 or 2. Maybe 190 in weight and ripped in his build. He is already nude and he came into the room from a different direction. This guy had a Headset on. But that was not what I was looking at. He was already rock hard and had to be at least 14 inches and I doubt Angie could get her fingers to touch around his meat. He was very light skinned.

"We arranged this ole buddy. Hope you don't mind? This is our final test to find out if the broadcast system is working and to make sure you're good with this when you see it happen and not just hear about it afterwards. So if you have no problems I can tell him to go ahead, if you do not approve Angie will leave now. Your call."

My brain we screaming at me. One side was saying don't do it ole boy. With dicks like that you will lose her and she will never want you average dick again. The other side was scream alright let's do this, let's hear her screaming for more. I also have to be honest here I was beginning to have some doubts. She did not tell me anything about this or about the dress or anything. She had never hidden anything before. I was going to have to chat with her and get the rest of the story. But at this point the pounding growing hard on it my pants was winning. So after what seemed to be forever staring at her in that outfit and seeing how hard her nipples got and the fact Greg zoomed in close enough to see the nipples were so hard the pushed through the fish netting and the naked stud standing less than five feet away waiting was so hot. So finally I said let's do this.

The first view Greg said we are going to check is the overhead angel. As he said that this stud moves in on Angie. They kissed long deep wet kisses and she reached down and starts stoking his cock. It so was long enough it was near her belly button. He gropped her ass and when Greg change to the floor level view I could see he had one hand on her tit pinching her nipple what looked like really hard.

Greg told them the cameras were fine. This went on room to room for a bit until they got to the kitchen. Then he asked the stud to push Angie down on her knees and start feeding her his monster cock. It was full hard and it stretched her mouth to limits I had never seen. Finally I heard the studs name - it was the same as mine - Dave. I can see why he had not used it until then. He was not wanting to confuse or ruin the moment.

He was fucking her face by this point. Stuffing a good 12 inches down her throat just like Greg did when he got all his meat down her throat that first night. He radioed another and told him the volume was to low in the kitchen. Once it was adjusted I could her Dave2 telling her to suck that cock like the fucking whore she was. At This point he took her dress off and tossed it on the floor and there she was in all her nakedness except stockings and heels and her semi cupped bra. She took the bra off as fast as I had ever seen her remove clothing.

After a few more minutes of this Greg goes "Okay Stud, take her to the play room for final check there."

With that I say this other Dave grab her by the hair and half dragged and half lead her towards the play room. The volume was perfect for this.

"Come on bitch time to go get your white ass fuck" I could hear her moaning and half whimper that she did not want it in the ass not that big cock please in the mouth or pussy. Then clearly stated "Oh no you're going to show you white ass hubby what a good fucking black cock whore you are. I am stuffing this in your ass till it is read to cum then I am going to plaster your face with it and send you home naked and cum covered to him to fuck you pussy." Then he spat in her face and told her to thank him and she did. I had a huge hard on.

He got her to the play room and then pulled the cover after the center table thing. It was all clear and in Plexiglas like material. Greg turned on those cameras and there were three of them there. One eac pointing in the face area, tit area and pussy area. In this case he had one zoomed on her face, one on her tits and one right between the legs.

"Dave" Greg said. "Have you ever thought of piercing her nipples and her cunt? A couple of us were looking at the audition video and thought she would look hot and submissive that way. What do you think?"

I laugh and told him I had suggested it a few times and she told me to fuck off every time. He then said if one of them got her to do it would I be upset. I was like - not really as long as I am there in person to watch. All Greg did was smile.

"Okay bitch reach back and spread you ass cheeks for me" This brought me back to the screens. Greg had now split it so there were six views and explained how to do that. I was fixated on Angie. This stud had grabbed her hair and was holding it and she was now holding her cheeks about. Moaning in a really nasty way as he rubbed his cock up and down her crack. He let go of the hair and reached under the table and took out some lube and poured in on his cock and all over her ass.

"Okay whore stick your fingers in your ass and stretch it open so I can lube you up." My brain about seized hearing this and the fact she moaned and did as asked. Greg even said oh my gawd that was nasty sounding. So there I was 15 miles away in my rec room looking at my wife on a large screen TV. Her body bent over at the waist with her torso pressed onto this clear stage platform. Her tits pressed so firm into it those monster were flat as a pancake, her face was pressed into the glass since her arms were behind her. Then there was the zoomed cam from above showing she had stuck both her flipping fingers inside her asshole and was holding it as wide open as she could while this stud poured lube into her ass. She was moaning and I even saw her have a small climax while doing this.

"Ready Bitch, you ready to be the black cock whore you said you are?"

Then outa her mouth in a low guttural tone I heard "Come on fuck this black cock whore with that monster pole of yours. Stretch my asshole out."

"That it babe, tell me what you are" The stud's voice was changing now. He was getting softer, still nasty but softer.

"I am a fucking whore; I am a cock hungry slut. Please fuck my ass." She was moan and actually still was pulling her ass open and close with her fingers in it. Greg and I stood in raptured silence. We had been there 20 minutes according to the clock and this was about over. The stud started to slowly ease his monster in.

"Yeah that's it feed my ass that monster cock fuck this white ass. Make me cum stud make me cum"

Greg goes "You know when Dave 2 there is fully hard he is about 16 inches long and as big around as a beer can. You will be amazed at how much he shoots when he cums."

Then Greg asked me to take my eyes away from the scene for a minute. He showed me how to select the cameras from the controller pad then put the control screen in position one on the main screen. Click this red dot on and where I move the dot in screen one, the other five cameras selected also moves to the spot. Gives you up to six views of the same action area. When I looked back up on the main screen the stud had moved 2/3 of the way into her ass. She was stretched out and filled up so to speak. She was almost screaming and her whole body was rocked with spasms that could only be described as waves of orgasms. I know this become she was moaning and saying I am cumming oh my gawd I am coming again. It won't stop. She literally had tears running down her face she was in such a totally fucked space.

I looked at Greg "Dude, do all the girls he rods like this, react this way?"

"Some even more intense, some have passed out from so many orgasms. But you know Dave, every single lady has gone back for more when the chance and husband allowed" As Greg was saying this Angie start bobbing her ass up and done and tell him to give her more she wants more orgasms. Stub boy was not moving at all and just was letting her move all over. After a couple minutes he start smacking her ass really hard leaving bright red hand prints and telling her what a fucking white whore she was and other degrading humiliating things. She must of loved it because she was full on shuddering in prep for a huge orgasm like I have only given her once but knew the signs well.

Then the speaker burst with her scream "Oh my fucking gawd, motherfucker I am going squirt, pee, something, can I please."

Stud grabbed her by her hair in one hand pulling her head back and spanking her ass still and in a calm voice said you go babe you go and spray away bitch. She did and in massive amounts. As she started to spray he finally started to move in and out of her ass.

"Okay you fine piece of ass here is what you're going to do, can you hear and understand me?" Stud boy tells her as she is moaning and whimpering. She is still trying to get more in her.

"Yeah, okay yeah I can hear you, fuck me fuck me in my ass"

He is pulling his cock out right to the edge and then thrusting back in and stopping at about the 2/3 forcing her to gasp and spasm every single stroke. This was so hot watching Angie just getting drilled by this big cock and seeing what a slut she had become was unbelievable to be. I never would have thought it possible. By this time the two tech's that had been installing everything had joined us. The four of us stood there in total awe.

"Okay here is what's going to happen. I am getting close to blowing my load and I want you to do exactly what I am going to tell you. When I am ready to go I am going to pull completely out of you and the minute I do you drop to your knees, close your eyes and open your mouth as wide as you can and DO NOT MOVE. Do you understand all that?

Angie gasped out yes and he kept his slows stroking of her. He told her to repeat it back which she did between another orgasm. He stroked in and out a few more times the pulled out really quick moaning he was ready bust his load. Angie dropped to her knees like she was told to keeping her knees together. Flipped her hair back, closed her eyes, opened her mouth wide and then on her own put her arms behind her back

Dave 2 stuck the tip of his cock in her mouth as he started stroke it and moaning and say how it is ready. He then backup and let fly with stream after stream of cum all over her. These were the hugest burst of cum I had ever seen. Angie's face disappeared behind a sheet of white thick cream. It ran down her faces and was leaving a coating on her tits. Her mouth was full and overflowing as he kept the stream coming for at least 8 pumps of his hand. Then they tapper off to little squirts, then a dribble. Finally he grabs a handful of hair and wiped the tip of his cock off on it. Gawd this was so nasty seeing her sitting there plaster in cum and it dripping off her nipples and pooling between her legs on her shave pussy.

Stub boy looks up at the overhead cam and gives the thumps up. He reaches to his head set he had worn this entire time and does something.

"Okay Angie sweetie, I am done but you're not. Sit there exactly as you are and do not move. I know you hear the speakers since I can." He is saying this as he leaves the room. The cameras pick him up as he slides his sweats on in the kitchen. He then picks up her clothes.

"So listen carefully Angie. I am leaving in a minute and I am taking all your clothes with me. I will leave them in your mail box at home. You are to get up when I tell you and do not clean up do not swallow the cream or close your mouth. Clean your eyes enough you can drive. You car is in the garage, get in your car just how you are drive home and go straight in to the garage and then to your kitchen, your Dave will be waiting I am sure. At that point he can decide what you do with the cream in your mouth. Remember no clean up no swallowing and no clothing - nod your head a little if you understand"

Angie nodded. "Good, you can get up now and head home"

"Well Dave time for all of us to leave, you have some fun coming home." Greg said and smiled and handed me the control panel thingie. With that Greg and the techie left.

I follow Angie through the house as she made her way to the car and backed out. With that I went to the kitchen made some coffee called into the office and told them I would not be back into today. Nice being an owner. Now I waited.

Twenty minutes later I hear the garage door opening and knew she would be coming in ASAP. In less than three minutes she was in the kitchen kneeling legs spread as best she could mouth still open and filled with cum. She had made a little sign using lipstick that said - Please may I swallow this nice load of black seed.

I smiled and told her sure she could. I looked at her plaster in cum with two eyes peeking out of this semi dry coating of white cream. Her tits were almost complete covered on their tops from the run off. Soon as she swallowed she looks at me and said:

"Come on dear I need you to fuck my cunt right now, I want you to fill it up with your cream, then I want to shower with you and tell you everything."

With that she crawled onto the dining table in the kitchen area and pulled her legs back and open wide, holding them at the knees that way. I looked down at her as I quickly shed the few clothes I had on and saw how her ass was still a gaping hole, it had not close completely yet. He pussy lips were blood engorged and pouty and dripping her own cum still. She smiled at me.

"Come on stud, your white whore wife needs her pussy fucked. I want you to fill this hot wet cunt up with your cream; I need you to fuck me hard like the slut I have become. Make me moan you hot stud husband." On and on she went. She closed her eyes and started fingering her clit waiting for me to start doing her. SO having listened to her I thought, what the hell she wants her cunt bang hard before showering I will give her that and then use her a little more as a slut before showering. I had a surprise for her. But before that I took some pic's with my digital came of her acting the whore. I am sending them to Greg and his friends for their site as soon as I am done with her or maybe tomorrow.

So I just grabbed the edge of the table and rammed the cock in home and listen to her scream then moan and she started cumming again. I just hammered away at her like you would a cheap whore you never plan to see again. I was ready for this and was using every trick I knew to last as long as I could. No matter, sooner than later I felt the explosion building deep in my loins. I knew I was going to orgasm when I came this time and I would flood her. Just as I got ready I slammed my full length deep inside her and like always she felt me as I got there only this time she pulled her legs as far as she could apart and back so every single inch drove into her and then I injected my cum in her. She timed it perfect and let go with another big orgasm and before you know it she was squirting all over my belly and cock as I held myself inside her and keep pumping my load deep inside her. I just held it inside herself until it started to go soft and let her quiver with little min-climax for another five or so minutes. She was panting and moaning.

12