Breeding my White Wife Ch. 06b

Story Info
The morning of the party I got up early.
3.3k words
80.1k
34
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
615 Followers

This is Angie - A little bit of pre-story notes. For those of you that have chosen to send hate mail - get a life, this is a story. If you hate blacks are blacks on white females so much than why the hell are you even in this section reading the stories. For those of you who fell it is necessary to send copies to me red line with all the things I did wrong in writing the story, all I can say is it is always easier on the side line tell someone else what is wrong with their work. If you haven't written and submitted - then do once, then send me the stuff. However those that send me notes with constructive help and suggestion, thank you. For those that actually get it, that it is a story written to entertain and jerk off to based loosely on a real event, and that I have tried to write it in a story telling fashion, thanks for the compliments and positive feedback. Now onto the next part.

***

The morning of the party I got up early, went for my normal walk and think time. During this time I started working through what I wanted to wear of the three choices for starting outfits. They had given me a total of six outfits. When I get back to the house I jumped through the shower, and then pull out the outfits.

As I am standing in front of the mirror naked holding up the different out fits to see what I think, it dawns on me; I want to change my hair. I want to shorten it so that it cannot be grabbed as easy. I hate to admit, while some hair pulling was hot. Two of the four members that pulled my hair were rough, and it hurt. So I called and made an appointment for later that morning. I finally decide to show up in the Black slip dress, no bra, suspender stockings and the thigh high boots. I think I will add the red and black boy short all lacy sheer panties. I do not want to look to eager or available. Well with that done and the hair appointment an hour or so away, I decided I would have some fun for myself and get myself in the right frame of mind for tonight. I headed down to the rec- room and the monster set up the social group had put in.

I picked up the controls and hit play. I was sure Dave had some porn in there. I had brought with me this big black vibrating dildo that looked like Jakes monster cock. I hate to admit this but I was really getting into the idea of being a black cock whore. Not just for the night but maybe on a regular basis. Not really sure it will happen for real, but damn the thinking about it is fun and hot. I can close my eyes at times when I am alone and still feel the first time Greg slowly eased his cock down my throat and held me head and shot his load down my throat. I remember how it felt so raw and primal. I get wet just typing it right now. The feeling of having my pussy or ass stretched out and filled with a huge cock and feeling it slide in and out of me and to make this even more intense hearing them call me names and yes even mildly pull the hair. But the best part every single time, and girls if any are reading this, you know the feeling, that one as your approach orgasm and the guys dick starts growing and getting bigger as he get closer to shooting his cream into you. You fill the dick get bigger, his breathing get a little faster his strokes get hard and deeper. Then that moment comes and he rams deep into your hole that he is using and stops and you feel that first jerk of his cock as it spurts the first huge shot into you. That blast to me is awesome and feels fantastic with all the black men I have been with. It is like under pressure you really feel it. Do not get me wrong Dave does a great job of this also, but he is not as big so I am not stretched out so I do not have all my muscles already on edge, but man, guys like Greg, Jake and the other Dave that fucked me last, Wow it is hot. I love my man and will never leave him, will never cuckold him or do anything to make him feel like some of the sissy boy white hubby's I have meet since we started this. That's not what I want, but god I want to feel that feeling these guys have given me so far.

So all of this is running through my head when I click on the TV and hit the play button and right there on the screen is a vid that was done in secret of me and a moment a week ago where I gave in to my lust and invited one of the guys I had already been used by over. So I am sitting naked in the rec room with my big vibe in my cunt and actually fingering my ass and watching myself on the screen. I have become so depraved over all of this. Once I was done with several climax's, I went and washed up and tossed on a pair of shorts and a tight fitting t-shirt -no panties are bra, some slutty heels and head to the hair appointment.

When I arrive Lisa was waiting. Let me tell you about Lisa. She is about 5-8 and has this lithe body that comes from being a runner and gym rat to a certain point. When she is not at work she is working on staying toned or running. She is middle to late 20's. Maybe large A-cup or small B's but damn or they perky. She has an ass that I can't even take my eyes off of. I am not gay or anything but every time I see her I think I would do her. She has this cute hair style that is very short but gives her this sassy I am in charge look while still being soft with a hint of come do me for good measure. As how Lisa dresses it is always conservative business like, but today since it was so freaking hot she was in a tight ribbed sleeveless shirt, and shorts and her normal sockettes with running type shoes.

"Hey, baby waz up with you sexy self" I said, I was laughing.

"So wow you're in a great mode Angie, ready to do this? You said some shade that falls between a strawberry blonde, and Auburn and you want it short? Did I hear that right - short?"

"Yeppers, I am going to get it short so all the men chasing me can't grab it."

"Cool, I have some ideas, let's get to doing this" Her dark eyes sparkled and she smiled. With her light complexion and the dark eyes and her dyed black hair, she had this exotic look that always got me wet.

She chattered away as she clipped away and asked many question on why the sudden changes in my mood and clothing and now hair. I blushed and said it was embarrassing and not in such a public place where all the others are. When we got back in more quiet and private area that they do the coloring in. I asked her something.

"Lisa, where can I go on a short notice to get my pubic area done so there is no hair or stumble anywhere, nice sweet and baby-smooth is what I am shooting for."

She start this little girl giggle. "I can do it right here, when we are done coloring. I am licensed and everything. I would love to have you on a table not able to move while I make you my biotch." We were both laughing hard now. I had no idea what was to come.

My hair was done and we went down the hall to a room that was set up strictly for waxing and shaving. It has nice lighting, soft music and a cool looking table that looked more for play to me than for hair removal.

"So how do you want me naked from waist down I assume"

"Well duh at least that much off, you can undress as far as you want otherwise" Was Lisa's response as she was getting everything ready.

The idea of being totally naked in front of her made me hot so I thought what the hell tonight 15 dicks will be stuffed in me why not let one hot babe see me. Then I was like dang I hope it doesn't gross her out since I am a little chubby and consider BBW. But I went for it and strip and crawl up on the table and waited. I was beginning to feel a little self conscious so I crossed me arms across my tits and crossed my legs to hide my pussy and ass.

She turned around with her hands filled with a razor in one hand and a handful of warm foaming cream.

"Baby, Angie, you can keep you tits covered but you need your legs up in the stirrups and spread and scoot down to the end of the table. I can't shave what I can't see,"

I turned bright red, scooted down and put my legs up in these overly padded stirrups. I felt spread and totally expose. All she did is smile and comment that it was pretty little pussy.

"So I see you tried to shave most of it yourself Angie, this will make it a little quicker. Just relax while I do this first part." With that she start to massage the shaving cream stuff in to my pubic mound and all the way down my ass crack. I moaned softly as she did this. I closed my eyes as I did not want to see her look. I know she knew she had me so hot. I was dripping when I spread my legs. The more she lathered me up the more I moaned and fought rocking my hips. It got so bad I had to uncover my tits and grab the side of the table to brace self from rocking.

"Hmmmm, seems you needed this experience a little more than I would have thought" All I could do is gasp out uh huh. She quietly walks past me and locks the doors extra lock. She leans down and whisper in my ears unless you object to loudly you ass is mind for the next hour. All i could do is moan more and rock my hips.

As she is shaving me she keeps brushing against my clit and my asshole. Finally she was done and rinsing me off from the cream. Then to make sure it was absolute smooth feeling, she added a cream of some type that tingled. When she was ready she rinsed it off and told me to feel it.

"Wow, now that is smooth as if it never had hair on it every."

"So Angie before I do the final wax to make you baby smooth I need to do another thing first." I was like right on the edge of a huge orgasm. I barely was able to muttered fine go ahead. My whole body was being racked by the desire to relax and let my body have its orgasm.

Lisa reach down and grabs both of my outer lips and spreads my pussy wide out just like Dave does when he checks for stray hairs. I fight all of these tingling built up needs. But oh no, was I in for a surprise. Of course I am squeezing my eyes closed in my fight for control so I saw nothing but my own world

"Damn I did a great job so far and only 20 minutes of torture for you. So Angie are you my bitch?

"Am I you're what, your bitch?"

"Yes Angie that is my question, you want to cum, you have been dripping for that last hour since you got here. So are you my bitch" She was still holding my pussy lips spread open.

"Sure, yeah whatever, just let's get this done I cannot keep fighting"

"So as my bitch then you're going to enjoy this next torture." With that all I remember is I explode in climax's as I felt a finger go deep into me and her mouth surround my clit and suck it into her mouth till she could bite it. I mean like really bite as in hard to the point it drove me to a new level I have never felt with anyone. When I finally start recovering my sense I opened my eyes and looked down between my raised spread legs and Lisa was naked and putting a strap on. I about passed out when she started hammering me for the next five or so minutes till she was cumming.

We were both breathing hard when she finally pulled out the strap on.

"Oh my gawd girl I have never been allowed to fuck my lover that hard. You did know I am a dominate lesbian didn't you?"

I panted between catching my breath I had no clue but if I had this would have been something done regularly if it was half this good. She walks around the tabled and kissed me long and deep. "Good I expect you back her in two week for your next waxing."

With that she made quick work of waxing cleaning up and making me so smooth I was amazed. I did not think I could get smoother feeling after the previous cream treatment. She crawled up on top of me laid there completely naked on top of me and kissed me and then looked in my eyes. She goes "Next time my little bitch you will be tied to the table and blindfolded and will eat my pussy"

Then out of my mouth, I can't believe I said this, I asked if I could taste it now. So for the next 20 minutes I ate my first pussy without Dave near and did it willingly for the first time. The other times I did it to make Dave happy. I found out she was a hard squirt and my mouth overflowed when she came. I drank every single drop I could. Then she let me into the shower off the room. I hurried cleaned up and left. I realized I was down to four hours to finish everything till the Limo ride to my breeding party. Next time in two weeks, I am going to tell Lisa everything about the party.

As I left knowing I now had to shower again and get ready a little faster now I started to reflect on these past few months. I thought poor Dave had to now live with a wife that has found sex is a blast to do if your take the opportunities right in front of you. I feel sexier and act sexier and dress slutty at times. I think about sex almost all the time now, I think of big black cocks, I think of loads of creamy cum, I think of being called names, and now thanks to Lisa I am going to be thinking of pussy. I think I am officially fucked up. Before I did not give a fuck about sex and concentrate on pleasing Dave when he asked. I know everything passes once the newness and excitement wears off, so I am going to ride this wave till it crashes.

Well to not bore you with silly little details I am going to skip forward to the Limo ride. After I got home re-shower and dress in the outfit I had picked out. I waited around for the Limo. I sit down in the "Man Cave" with Dave and he was watching porn again. The cell phone I had been given for use this night buzzed. When I answer to my surprise it was Greg. He goes I will be at your door in about five minutes. So I kissed Dave goodbye and told him I would see him sometime tomorrow morning and headed upstairs to the door. About a minute are so after I got upstairs, the doorbell rings and Greg is standing there with a single rose and a huge grin.

"Hi, how's the hottest black cock whore in town doing tonight? You ready to go get fucked?"

I gotta tell ya, that made me tingle all over with anticipation and nervousness

"Sure you big stud, you think you're ready?" was my reply and we walked to the limo. As we walked Greg put his hand on my ass, he was also carrying my overnight bag that had the outfits and shoes in it. Anyway he had put his hand on my low back and slowly slid it down to my ass. By the time we were half way to the limo he had put his hand under the slip dress and was squeezing my bare cheeks not covered by the panties. He even mange to slip a finger slightly in my ass. My knee went weak and I about crumbled right there.

When we got in the limo he gave me a long wet kiss and thanked me for getting involved, that he loved that they finally had a more full figured lady willing to play. All I could do is blush and moan from his hands feeling me up all over. This was going to be a long 15 minute drive I decided.

It was a long delicious ride. Greg rubbed my pussy and even fingered me and had me moaning like a cheap whore in a back alley. Only I wasn't faking it like the whore would be. He took my tits out the dress and slapped them hard becoming more aggressive than he had ever been to that point. It stung but at the same time felt so sexy. Sexy as in the used bitch type way. It is hard to explain, but have being a buttoned up business women for years and very vanilla in the sex department, being called a whore and bitch and having a man that is not my husband paying attention to me even thought I have become chubby and in my opinion not curvy anymore was a huge turn on. To make it hotter I have found out that being subjected to their needs is huge wet spot in my panties for me. So when he man handled my tits out of the top of my dress then slapped them hard enough it stung and left redness then bite the nipples hard enough to make me gasp while he rubbed my clit had me melting. Then he whispers in my ear that I am nothing but a black cock loving white bitch. I moaned yes and came in my panties. It was hot and lots of teasing the rest of the way. Greg would not let me do anything but rub him and only a little as he wanted to save the first big load for the party. We also covered a few points as we drove.

He reminded me that only he knew I was fixed and could not get prego so I needed to make sure I remember to my best ability to act like I am into getting a black baby if it happens. He is sure some of the guys will ask if I am ready to have a black baby. He told me there are going to be two ladies there to fluff. Then we arrived, just like that it seemed. The shortest most sexual 15 minute car ride I have had ever.

Lordshark
Lordshark
615 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories