Breeding my White Wife Ch. 07

Story Info
So here we are at Jake's home.
4k words
130.2k
44
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers

So here we are at Jake's home. I throw my bag with the other three outfits in it and the stuff to clean up with before I go home. As we are walking to the front door Greg slips his hand under my dress and start squeezing one of my cheeks and rubbing them again. As we approach the door it opens and there stand two almost completely nude white females. These must be the fluffiers.

"Hi Girls, this is Angie, our guest of honor tonight. Angie this is Dawn and Terry, your fluffiers for the night." With the introduction, both girls came up and hugged me and both french kissed me deep wet kisses. Damn that was hot since the both tasted like pussy when they kissed.

"Like Greg said, my name is Dawn and I am Dave's black cock whore and sex slave toy, you know the one that used you to set the cameras. I am honored to be allowed to serve as your fluffier."

Hi, (giggling and smiling), I am Terry, with a "Y" not and "I", and I am the fuck toy sex slave to Darren, you haven't meet him. I can hardly wait to eat his cum out of your pussy Angie, he promised me I could. Will you allow this? Please???"

I was now getting overwhelmed. "Wow, thank you ladies, and Yes if Darren decides to let you do that I am here for pleasure so why not Terry."

We are walking in and the girls are ahead of us. So to describe what they aren't wearing and looking like. Dawn is probably a size 5to 7, she is in at least five inch heels. She is thin, model like, but with huge store bought tits. They sit on her chest like very proud mountains. She had perfectly pierced nipples on those perfect mounds. Her low back had a tattoo - tribal I believe they are called. She is wearing flame red thongs that are completely sheer and hide nothing. You can see she is shaved completely smooth. On her left ass cheek is what looks like a brand of some type I have never seen. She also is wearing Red fishnets thigh highs. Her hair is long about five inches below the shoulders and auburn. When she kissed me I looked at her eyes and there were as green as mine.

Terry is short, maybe 5-4, a touch plumper but not as full figured as me. Terry has huge fucking tits I mean like 48DD size I am guessing. She had nothing but white fish net stocking and garter. Her heels had to be close to six inches. The highest I have ever seen. Her nipples are pierced, her belly button and her pussy is showing piercings. It looked at a glance like the hood and the lips are all pierced down there. Her pubic mound was tattoo and her low back and both tits had tattoos. They were all done tasteful and she looked hot with them. She also had a marking on her left ass cheek.

I leaned over to Greg. "Greg, what are the markings on their ass?" I whispered this as we moved towards the play room.

"They have been branded by their owners so all the members will know they are owned and taken. They chose to actually get branded instead of tattooed. "

"As in hot iron branding?" was my response. I was already over heated from Greg ride with me, then the kisses and now seeing and hearing the way these girls are talking I have to admit I had a mini-climax right there walking. We followed the girls to the dressing area and dropped my bag with the change in clothing. From there Greg escorted me into the play room and over to the bar. As we moved through the room Greg motion around the room.

"As you can see we are not as many as approved. There were 15 approved as you know but only nine could make it. You meet the two ladies that will be helping keeping the guys going and playing with you also. Over here we have set up the wet bar. When you were here last it was an empty looking place. Jake takes all the stuff out except on play nights."

I looked around and saw Jake and David right away. There was one or two others I recognized form the process of getting this far. So I had nine hard big black cocks, two white chicks that were sexy as hell and my own pussy dripping so bad it literally had a trickle down the inside of my thighs. I took the glass of wine I had been offered by Greg, and whispered to him "Now What"

He reply in a whisper that to just be patient and stand there and sip. The first one or two that are the most alpha will wonder over in a minute or two. The ones that had already enjoyed me will be holding back at first to give the others a chance to introduction themselves.

It was about five minutes before a couple men approached us. Oh by the way, the bar tender was a very hot young (meaning over 21) black stud. I did ask Greg if he got to play also - he said yes when he is not busy. Now you all have to remember I am a BBW, meaning a little chubby with a few extra pounds and large tits. I am in thigh high black patent boots with five inch heels and a slip dress and black/red boy short panties under the dress and stockings.

As I said, after about five minutes two of the guys approached. The first a slender but toned guy that was caramel skinned and blue eyes, shaved head, all he had on was some loose fitting sweat pants. He walked up, extend his hand for a handshake. As he took it he kissed it, and then pulled me close, kissed my cheeks and the he stepped back, still holding my hand and kinda twirled me around.

"My name is Clarence, and dang bitch your one hot white ho, I can hardly wait to stuff your holes with my black pole." He then pulled me right into him and gave me a long wet passionate kiss, slightly biting my tongue as he pushed me away.

The other pulled me right to his arms and fondles my tits through the dress and whisper in my ear he was going to fuck my throat right there and fill my stomach with his baby making cream. No name nothing. At that point he pushed me to the floor and pulled his cock out of his pants.

"Open your mouth whore and take my chocolate pole down your throat"

I opened as wide as I could. My panties are soaked at this point and I am now getting totally into the idea. I close my eyes and let me mind go wild reliving in my mind's eye all my fantasies about this time. As I am doing this I feel the head of his cock stretching my mouth open and beginning to stroke in and out. I remember all the things Greg had taught me so I can swallow a cock without gagging. Every time he strokes in my mouth I roll my tongue out under his shaft and curl it just a little to add stimulation to the stroke. I can hear him moaning.

"Ohhhh gawd baby your are one hot white bitch. Suck me dry so I can fuck you ass later"

With that he started going deeper down my throat with each stoke. He was not terribly long maybe 9 inches at this point and nice and full in girth. In my mind I am hoping he gets longer and bigger as he gets closer. But for now It filled my mouth nicely. He picked up the pace grabbed the back of my head and began fucking my face. I was quivering in total arousal and getting so hot. I was already at the: I want more point. Another person I could not see came up behind me and slipped my spaghetti straps off my shoulder letting the slip dress slide off my tits. The guy fucking my mouth was now pounding into my face getting all nine inches down my throat. There was no erotic slow teasing like Greg. This guy was fucking me for his own pleasure and climax. I knew all he wanted was to fire his load down my throat.

"You like that don't you whore, you love to feel long black cocks go down your throat don't you?" I nodded my head yes as my throat was full. "You want my baby making cream in your stomach don't you white bitch?" Again I nodded my head. I was getting really hot. It was at this time I felt a hand rubbing my clit. I smelled the aroma of Dawn's perfume and realized she was playing with me while kissing on me best she could.

"Yeah Dawn finger this white bitch make her cum." I spread my legs more and more as best I could wanting her to gain access to me cunt. She finally slipped two fingers into my cunt, having pushed the panties aside to get her fingers in. I heard her talking.

"Oh my Gawd this slut is dripping her cream all over. Her panties are soaked completely through." As Dawn said this I started to climax. I ran all over in her hand. Darren, well I think it was Darren anyway, told her to lick her hand clean.

"You ready you ready you ready" I heard as his cock started to swell in my mouth and I knew he was ready to burst his load. I swallowed his cock and he pulled my head into his crotch till my nose was flatted against his cock hair. I heard a long dead moan, then hard pulsing squirts of hot cream being shot down my throat. His nine inches were so deep down my throat and her fingers so deep in me I thought she would be able to tickle his cock head. He held me into place until I start panicking for air. He slowly withdrew his cock until just the head was in my mouth.

"That's it bitch, that's it now suck on my dark lollipop till all the cream is out of it and it is soft." I hungierly did as he asked as I wanted to taste his cream. When the cock is so deep down the throat you feel it but do not taste it. So getting to suck some of it into my mouth was a nice reward. I must have been able to suck allot out as my mouth felt like it was half full when he was completely limp in my mouth. He pulled out and I opened my mouth without even thinking to show him. As I did this I was pulled to my felt and stripped to just my panties and boot and stocking. The dress was gone and tossed onto the floor.

There was this chant going: "swallow swallow swallow"

I did just that as I was being cheer to do it. I could not believe I was doing this in front of a group of black men. I was so horny and feeling so nasty. (I still can't believe I did this first party even now as I write this).

"It's my turn now so come with me cunt" Clarence is back and wanting his, but there was Jake with his huge cock out and the Other David now stripped to nothing. I was leering at David's cock and remembering the cum bath he gave me.

"Nah bitch, you do not get any of those cocks you have had already till the other six of us have used you." With that Clarence bent me over the dais thing that was in the middle of the room.

So I am bent over at the waist, my tits have been free from the dress when it was removed, my panties now removed and I am thinking at this point that Dave back at home with the cameras in this clear play box is getting an eye full. I look for a camera. I see one and throw him a kiss. As I am doing this Clarence had greased his pole up as he said and was now slowly slipping it dead in my ass. I am shudder in small little orgasm after orgasm. As I let out a moan my mouth is filled with another cock. This is not as big as any of the other in girth, but as he starts stuffing my mouth I realize this is the longest cock I have ever felt.

"Yeah cunt, take good ole Mark's long did, swallow it down your throat. I saw you swallow Greg's monster so you should be able to swallow mine. I am going to put all 14 inches down your throat and gag you"

So this is the Mark, Greg warned me about that will only fuck throats and had this long huge dick and shoot a monster load. Well not as huge as my mind had thought. Now do not get me wrong as he was slowly starting and getting his cock a little deeper with each stroke and I was swallowing just like Greg had taught me. I also was being impaled on this cock that seemed to swell more and more each stoke going deep into my ass. I was getting lost more and more into a sexual frenzy like I did with the other Dave when he used me like nothing but a fuck toy. I knew in a few more minutes this would become a dizzy whirlwind that I will not remember much of. So to prevent that and try to enjoy this in a controlled way I thought of things like my hubby sitting at home stroking himself while watching on the closed circuit TV feed. Thinking of how my girlfriends would die if they knew what I was doing and oh my god my boss would crap himself. These funny thoughts help stop going into a space of deliria of sexual desires.

Somewhere in thinking all this the cock in my mouth was going all the way in and I was swallowing it deep down my throat to where if he stopped there was no air going in me. I also had this huge monster feeling cock buried so deep in my ass I thought the two dick head would touch. It felt unbelievable. I could only image how it looked on the screen Dave was watching on at home. At this point in time, I heard in the real world and not in my mind.

"Get up whore, we are gonna fill all your holes."

After the cocks were pulled out of me, Clarence, the guy with his cock in my ass laiddown and told me to lay on my back on top of him and slide him back in. I did this and it felt even better this way. Clarence monster went in as deep but it just felt more arousing. Then Mark, tipped my head back, and grabbed me by the back of the head and my throat. He slide in almost all the way on his first stroke.

"Now don't move your pretty head bitch, I am gonna face fuck you so all you have to do is open your mouth wide and enjoy the throat fuck." With that Mark started easing his cock back and forth into my mouth.

"I heard back ground approval of this and I was also beginning to lose my control. Then another man stepped up. I looked in the overhead screen and realize I do not know this guy. He was built like Adonis in the Greek Statute type of way only a glistening black body. He was ripped I think is how the guys say it.

"You ready for this cunt? I am going to fill that white pussy with my black cock, and then I am going to fill you up with my baby making seed and get you prego with a black baby, you ready?" Mark, let the bitch talk for a minute I wanta hear her say it I want all of the cockmasters in here know she wants Bred"

My mind went numb with wild thoughts. I know Dave had probably just shot his load hearing this guy. I was excited hearing in and was barely able to wait for the cock to get outa my mouth.

"Fuck this white whores cunt, give me a black baby, make me a black cock whore, I really want it baby, fill me up with the baby making seed, Give it to me, All of you give it to me." "I want a ......" With that Mark stuffed his cock down my throat again and then I felt the big cock of this stud push into me. If my mouth had not had a cock all the way down my throat I would have screamed in pain and pleasure. All I could think at that very moment and Dave is seeing this for the first time, was - Damn I wish I really could be bred for real, I want a black baby from this guy.

As he started moving in and out, Clarence who was in my ass quit moving at all at first until I could till the pussy had all ten inches being pounded into me. Then the two got in Rhythm so one was going in as the other was coming out. My body started to shudder and then wave after wave of orgasm. Mark was pounding away at my throat with his ball sack slapping against my forehead. He had now grabbed my hair up in two bundles and used them as handle as he pounded my throat.

This went on what seemed like forever as I lost track of any time reference as I was washed with climaxes and shudders. Somewhere in here I hear in the far distance Mark, go holly crap I am going bust it. There was guys telling him - down her throat, fill the batches stomach with your cream. With that he slammed in deep in just like Greg had done. I swallowed hard to get him complete in and felt his hot thick cream fireing off in my throat. He held it there until he knew I was choking and pulled out into my mouth so I could breathe and shot the last few squirts in there.

"Swallow those last squirts babe, eat all of that cream because there is more to cum in that mouth." As I was swallowing I felt both Clarence and the other guy start swelling and I knew they were ready to cum. As they both grew in size my poor like membrane inside between my pussy and ass became so thin I could feel the two cocks rubbing against each other as the move in and out.

I heard Clarence, moan out okay now Don, Now. At this point the both slammed deep into my two holes at the same time and start pumping what felt like a gallon of cum in my ass and pussy.

"Oh my fuck, Oh Goooooooooooooood, oh fuck this white, fuck this white whore, make me babes god yes" Yep, that is what a potty mouth I was as I rolled into one massive orgasm as they shot loads into me. I was rocking, shudder and clawing the top of the dais under us. I was trying to drive the cocks so deep in me it would split me in half. I have never felt a cum shot so deep and so hard in me as this Don guy did and his cock had to have grown to over six inches in diameter and 12 inches long. And Clarence swelled up about two thirds that size and his full nine to ten inches was buried to the balls up my ass firing away.

I have no idea what really happened and if it was only those two guys are not, but I think it was as I was rocked by so many climaxes and orgasms that I kinda of lost track. Anyway after they both pulled out of me, Don walked up to my face leaned down and kissed my cheek, nice white bitch, then he wiped his cock clean using my hair. Clarence slide me off to lay on the table on my back and came up squeezed a nipple really hard to where it hurt but felt so good at the same time. Told me I was one hell of a fuck slut and hope I had a healthy black baby and moved off towards the bar. I closed my eyes and let the aftershocks wash over my body. As this happened I felt soft lips started kissing me then felt a tongue force its way into my mouth. I responded and kissed back as the tongue probed my mouth. I opened my sleepy eyes to see it was Dawn. She was probing looking and tasting for cum in my mouth. It looked like she was masturbating while she kissed me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed, lost mindlessly in the sensations.

Next thing I feel and hear is Terry saying that I have cum running out all over and my ass hole was still gaping. Then I felt the two ladies tongues all over my pussy and ass and they licked the cum out of me. I was having aftershocks that were getting stronger. I knew I was building to another climax. As I was really close I heard Jake's voice.

"Okay slut keep your eyes closed and open your mouth wide. Your getting my load and do not swallow until told what to do with my load." Then I felt a blast of cum in my mouth and all over my face. I remembered how big Jakes other load was and knew I was covered.

Another voice goes "Keep that mouth open you black cock whore" I felt another blast and my mouth was over flowing. Then the tongues down there stop and I felt my pussy being filled up and the pounding was immediate and hard. No words, nothing. It took all sorts of control to keep my mouth open and not swallow all that cum. Then I felt the blast of more cm deep inside me. I was close to exhausted at this point.

"Okay all of you have had a turn with her but me and since she was my fine, I get the next, my way." This was Greg's voice. I felt myself getting wet even though I was soaked. He told me to squeeze my tits together and then help me sit up and told me to squeeze the mouthful out all over my tits. I did as he said and slowly moved my head from side to side as I let the cum in my mouth and on my face drip all over my tits. Then I saw the two girls move in again. I relaxed and enjoy them licking and kissing my tits and then they took turns licking as kissing my face. After probably 15 minutes of this Greg told the group we would be back in a little bit after he got me showered and changed.

With that he led me out of the room. I was still in a haze of lust and quivering inside from all the climaxes. If someone touch my clit at that moment it would have sent me back into more climaxes. Someone stuff something inside me I would have rocketed into an orgasm. I could hear in the far reaches of my mind Greg calling my David and telling him the next 45 minutes or so we will be out of range of cameras.

Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers
12